Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Search found 64 matches for Burberry

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

The queen is here.
by Burberry
on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:32 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Vote Prada

Literally the devil.
by Burberry
on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Chanel wrote:I was going to make that joke

AND I wanted that alias

vote Burberry


The early bird gets the worm, Jackie.
by Burberry
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:05 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Alright, make way.

Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.

Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.

I dislike Hermes’ apologetic tone when she addresses her vote on Valentino.

I have no idea what Miu Miu is going for with her unvote.

Unvote
Vote Miu Miu
by Burberry
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Out of the four people who have their votes on Dior only Vivienne has an explanation for her vote. That wagon should be noted.

This post better get me out of Used Napkin-ness, I deserve much better.
by Burberry
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

The difference between Shannon Beiste and Dior is that Shannon wasn't being serious at all when she was trying to provoke reactions from people. Dior has some other content in there (the post where she asked Vivienne a question and when she said early wagons are not good) so she already broke the "Shannon" facade if you want to call it that.

Regardless, it's pretty ineffective.
by Burberry
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:27 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Valentino wrote:Burberry looking at Dior wagon wont get you scum l0l like the only votes that isnt RVs is mine and vivienne


Well I was trying to find reasoning for yours, didn't find any.

Versace is poking fun at the fact that Jimmy is trying to discover scum by trying to put ourselves in their shoes so to speak and the WIFOM there is therefore unreliable. Combined with the fact that that is exactly what Versace is doing I’m pretty sure they’re not serious.

They’re not exactly town either.

Miu Miu, the difference between this game and those NOCs is that this is a 24-player while those were 9-player and beginner. It’s going to be extremely difficult to pull off a quick lynch when there are 13 votes required to do so and there are probably experienced players around here who won’t let anything like that happen. [Okay Chanel beat me to this, sort of.]

You are also explaining your passiveness, stating you are all caught up, and then tossing suspicion still without any substance. UPDATE: Okay, I saw your last post. Those are two pretty weak explanations for your suspects and for Hermes you are fence-sitting.

Chanel, why did you respond to the last post in the thread yet say you were still caught up?

Oh Dior, I've figured you out. You're my fave~
by Burberry
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I can do concise.

Fendi wrote:Tiffany, speaking in 3rd person usually is because you are arrogant... probably scum. Coincidently, you probably feel safe with your vote on Hermes, and thats where your confidence is coming from.

Vote Tiffany


This post piles an assumption onto an assumption to make a very artificial scumread.

Come on, Tupac.
by Burberry
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Versace I can follow most of your reads list but I don't understand the scum read on Louis Vuitton.
by Burberry
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Alexander McQueen wrote:Well the weird posting styles are clearly post restrictions as the rhyming guy (Names/avatars still aren't meshing in my head) said when he posted 'I'll do ISO when this thing ends", so either it's going to be passed around or they're faking a post restriction (maybe as Marcelo did in BW, but time will tell). I'll do ISO on Miu Miu later/tomorrow, I can't even remember who he is ugh.


I interpreted Vivienne saying that she would do an ISO when she was free in the sense of having available time, not when she was rid of the posting restriction. That isn't to say anyone even has a post restriction in the first place: people are probably just doing this to take advantage of the anonymity.

Jimmy's analysis of Bulgari is going too in-depth but the essence is on target. Asking for explanations for votes without providing explanations for your own is hypocritical and a fair scum-tell.
by Burberry
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Prada, if you're going to call people out for questionable votes then you should explain your vote on Hermes better. As in, more than "careless" and "trying to get a reaction."

Chanel, agreeing with people is not necessarily buddying. A lot of people have agreed with things other people have said, me included, and it's not too much to ask for that people will have the same idea. If you would specify what exactly about Miu Miu's statement would be buddying it would be more helpful.

This is more of a general statement to the whole game that accusations of buddying can be misinterpreted as simply agreeing. Of course if someone is stealing another person's words that is scummy but not all instances are necessarily indicate of mafia.

Vera Wang try developing more of your own thoughts rather than wagoning on others'.

Bulgari, I was referring less to the unvote and more on voting Tiffany. I'm also pretty sure Louis Vuitton has a scumread on Ray-Ban for "going under the radar" as he would put it.

Marchesa, do you believe Tiffany has some kind of post restriction as well, or only Vivienne?
by Burberry
on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I won’t talk about specific identities, but I singled out the former Hermes as a particular player due to their demeanor. So arguments such as Miu Miu’s here bringing up Hermes swinging back and forth between attitudes are not as strong as you would think, as they aren’t scum tells considering that person’s nature.

Speaking of Miu Miu’s post:

Miu Miu wrote:If you are that insecure and feel it is a necessity to back-up everything you say, you are either over-cautious or scum.


This is a poor assumption, as the excerpt from Hermes you quoted was them defending themselves by justifying their votes to explain how they have not been careless, rather than showing too much caution.

Tiffany, Bulgari’s response to me wasn’t a fence-sit at all.

Kate what’s your reasoning on your Tiffany vote? Same question towards you Bulgari, I don’t believe I’ve gotten a response.

I wouldn’t quite call Prada town. There’s one good post out of her but her voting throughout the game is lazy.
by Burberry
on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Hermes, I notice that with your stream of consciousness wall of text you had basically put down votes on Jimmy, Prada, and Armani yet in your final reads you list Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, and Armani as your highest scumreads. You also seem to have talked more about Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu's scuminess, even linking them together, while on the other hand you conceded a few points to Jimmy making an effort to pull the game out of random voting and not really talking much about Prada at all.

Basically, your list of top and intermediate scum reads compared to your discussion about each of them don't seem to match up to me and I'd just want a clearer take on them by you.

I feel the Fendi-Ortheore comparison isn't perfectly analogous as Ortheore generally talks a lot and that single post from Fendi is the only really long post he's made. Most of the arguments he did make didn't seem recycled, besides the one comparing this NOC to former beginner NOCs, a point Chanel and I had already made.

Versace, do you believe piling up a lot of reasoning on an already established wagon is a scum-motivated move in general?
by Burberry
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Unsure of Vera Wang’s motivation for defending Miu Miu and then getting so cheeky about it when asked about it.

Seems like Tiffany is playing her Eliza Doolittle role completely backwards.

Tiffany wrote:And THAT, is an attack!

And further reinforces Tiffany's view that Bulgari is part of the scum!


A classy town lady would have no problems simply refuting Bulgari’s point without resorting to play the victim card.

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:haven't had much of an original thought all game.


This is obviously a false statement! Tiffany does not condone you sneaking in such blatant lies in an attempt to misrepresent or attack Tiffany! Clearly a straw man argument in ant attempt to make Tiffany look bad!

Tiffany wishes to highlight that Bulgari's attack on Tiffany does not discount Jimmy Choo's argument against her, and that how Bulgari is refusing to rebut the valid argument seeks further to prove Bulgari scum.


Hollywood would be ashamed at the poor acting façade you’re putting up here.

Tiffany wrote:This is a slippery slope fallacy. Your premise is that Tiffany constantly agrees with other players to develop a scum read. However, you have made a logical leap in saying that Tiffany is 'willing to take a backseat', which is obviously wrong, and 'simply sheep' which is a blatant lie. How did you jump from A to Z? There is no link between the facts (Tiffany agrees with others) and your claim(Tiffany takes a backseat and simply sheeps). Obviously, you are making blatantly wrong conclusions from the facts, while taking a logical leap in order to hide the fact. This is a scum motivated argument in order to discredit Tiffany's reasoning and Jimmy Choo's argument. An attempt to discredit the evidence by simply brushing over it. You are still lumping yourself with another person here too.

Why is the punctuation argument 'ridiculous'? Do you think you can simply sweep away someone else's argument against you like that? Why don't Tiffany just claim your current argument is ridiculous and post a one line response 'your argument is ridiculous don't bother Tiffany'? This is what you are doing in response to Choo. You are basically posting "Your argument is ridiculous" in response to Bulgari.

Tiffany  did not care about your initial vote on Tiffany . For you to claim OMGUS is just whining when it was clearly not omgus, especially when your vote was not on Tiffany at the time.

Here is the endgame: Tiffany's argument against you is that you constantly attempt to discredit  Tiffany  by using fallacious arguments and faulty logic, which is scummy because in reality there is no way to provide a valid argument against tiffany, as Tiffany is town. As  a result , you have  to manufacture false arguments as you indeed know that your arguments cannot be true.Having a role PM saying you are town does not mean you are playing immaculately. You are also inaccurately making it a given that you are town in an attempt to discredit Bulgari's argument.

Next, Bulgari has failed to respond to the initial argument on her, which was by Jimmy Choo. Instead of rebutting the case, Bulgari chooses to attack a player who is supporting the case, which is in no way making the initial argument any less valid. As the initial argument against Bulgari cannot be denied, it taken as acceptance and the argument is right. Hence, Jimmy Choo's claim that Bulgari is the scum, is right. Which makes Bulgari the scum


There's definitely questionable moments in Bulgari's play, like her delaying the reasoning for her Tiffany vote later on until I had to ask her for it around 10 pages later, but I'm finding Tiffany equally at fault here.

Tiffany, why is Miu Miu's identity the deciding factor on your jump to her wagon? (I realize this question won’t be answered until day 2, but it is important nonetheless)
by Burberry
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:33 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Versace, a lot of those reads seem to be universal. Dior's reads are also quite similar, about as similar to yours as Louis' are to yours. Null on Alexander, town on me, town on Chanel, town on Dior, null on Givenchy and Gucci are all reads you three share. The way Louis made his reads copied your style but that shouldn't be scummy at all.

Your Armani reads are completely different while they have two nulls on Fendi and Hermes while you have scum and town for them respectively.

Jimmy I want your opinion on Bulgari's latest posts.
by Burberry
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

How about you provide some thoughts on the rest of the game instead of scoffing at us that we're wrong?

Calling Tiffany's vote a "cushion" is inaccurate because she has both Bulgari and Miu Miu as scum but it was unlikely to swing the vote over to Bulgari given both the time and the lack of support (as some people were townreading Bulgari). Because Fendi was able to make this argument but not actually put a vote on Tiffany due to the impending Miu Miu lynch, it's likely they are aligned as Versace pointed out.
by Burberry
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Vote Ray-Ban

I'll look for reasons why you're town later.
by Burberry
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I’m very happy for you Kanye, and I’m going to let you finish, but I’m the greatest scumhunter of all time.

If Ray-Ban was your top scum read all last day, why do you start today with a vote on Armani? You next call out Ray-Ban for his lack of reasoning on his Tiffany vote but don’t follow up with a vote until Bulgari and I vote him first. I understand you’ve had a scumread on him from early stages but the timing is still off.

Inactivity is not necessarily a scum tell provided Tiffany can justify it.

Notice how he also votes Tiffany to ward off any suspicion of him possibly defending her. This is highly inaccurate with the last comment he’s made about her.

Ray-Ban’s post(s) in which he votes Tiffany hardly point to a crumb of any sort.
by Burberry
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Prod dodge. I’ll catch up later, but for now have some cute puppy pictures~

Spoiler:
Burberry - Search 30-cute-puppies-you-will-want-to-take-home-with-you-7


Spoiler:
Burberry - Search Puppies-photos


Spoiler:

I don’t prod dodge.

Not a fan of Louis’ last sentence in his response to my last post. Hermes already touched on this.

The very next post you have Vera Wang promising content and not delivering.

Ray-Ban’s initial claim is terrible as he only claims the role without any results and then puts suspicion on Prada and Louis without any explanation. The only correlation I can see is that they both voted him but I believe Prada’s vote was completely valid (Louis is a completely different story). He is still at fault for not elaborating on his target or explaining that he was only suspecting them for votes on him, which is terrible in principle.

Tiffany should still claim although the fact that she could have been targeted doesn’t make this as helpful as I would have liked.

A big problem I have with Fendi’s case on Jimmy is that after refuting Jimmy’s accusation of him searching for ‘town credit’ is that Fendi then goes to examine Jimmy’s posts from the beginning and accuses him of the same thing, while I saw Jimmy’s post there as town for being one of the first to pull up discussion.

The second point is probably inconsequential because scum has pre-game at least to make a battle plan even if they don’t have daytalk.

The point about Jimmy thinking scum would want to hide in random voting stage is null to me as I saw it as bad WIFOM.

Later he merely labels one of Jimmy’s posts as “mad” and moves on.

I don’t think Jimmy ever had a scum read on Tiffany, more on Bulgari. The sudden jump to accusing Jimmy of voting Fendi for town credit makes absolutely no sense considering Jimmy’s vote was on Bulgari for all of day 1, and if you are referencing his vote on you currently that is anachronistic.

Questions:
And what will you do, Fendi, if Tiffany flips scum?
Tiffany, are you ignoring the post I made against you here?
Givenchy, what is your read on Jimmy Choo perhaps being too nitpicky? Also, I noticed you beat me to a few observations of the flaws in Fendi’s argument, so well played there~
Jimmy Choo, what are your opinions on the two main wagons right now? Which one are you more willing to follow?
Kate Spade, between Zara (absolutely nothing), Yves Saint Laurent (bad joking around), and Gucci (commenting about having to catch up but doing nothing about it), who do you see as the scummiest of the lurkers?
Alexander McQueen, do you think unnecessarily big walls of text (a la Fendi) are town-motivated or scum-motivated?

This post may be a bit long itself but I have a good reason for it, including why I had this all in spoilers.
by Burberry
on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Valentino, that is why my vote is still on Ray.

I still have a scumread on Fendi but I am not up for lynching that slot soon as I believe there are better targets at the moment.

Givenchy, I was referring to things like Jimmy putting a lot of emphasis originally on Bulgari’s use of a question mark to make his case for her being scum.

Ray’s switch to Louis should send up a very big red flag. Tiffany hasn’t made a post yet but apparently that was enough for Ray to switch to Louis, probably because he was receiving heat for the lack of explanation on his Tiffany vote. I don’t get his reasoning when he explains it to Prada because he felt sure enough to vote Tiffany before (or according to his logic, at the same time) as him “crumbing”/claiming. I just don’t see a reason to switch votes when he did.

A good question Ray still needs to answer is whether his role has any modifiers or if it’s just Reporter.

Now having read through I’m unsure if I want to go through with Ray’s wagon considering Tiffany seems unable to respond to it. Other good lynches for the day would be Louis Vuitton (I explained this in one of my posts), Vera Wang (continuously promises content, doesn’t deliver), or an inactive (Zara/Gucci). Between the three I had mentioned when I asked Kate Spade I believe those two are probably scum due to complete ignorance of the game in the case of the former and complaining about the length but doing nothing about it in regards to the latter.
by Burberry
on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Looked at Versace’s post regarding his thoughts on Ray’s claim and I thought the nature of the reporter would make it difficult to really determine what Tiffany’s role was, so I don’t understand why Ray would “crumb” when he jumped onto Tiffany’s wagon, considering there was plenty of evidence against her already and he could have easily made an argument.

On the other hand I’ve figured out Ray’s identity and after checking their town play in other games I am inclined to believe this is matching up. Generally I dislike having to resort to this but again due to the Tiffany situation I think I want to postpone this till tomorrow.

I still don’t like how he used the term “bulletproof” to describe himself even though he said he wasn’t – and yes, I know what you mean there but it just seems so wrong.

Speaking of this bulletproof topic Fendi’s random post there attempting to speculate on flavor correlation and post restrictions is really…inharmonious. Ray and Valentino were having a good back-and-forth but this post just derailed the momentum.

Another thing on Fendi is this really awkward fence-sit on both Ray and Tiffany, in which case I would want to lynch some combination of the former and the latter.

Versace, I don’t understand how you developed the town-read on Ray considering your last post before was basically you criticizing the way he crumbed and bringing up a bunch of false dichotomies without exactly slapping a read on him until your entire reads post.

The Ray-Prada back-and-forth at the bottom of page 32 is pretty bad. I dislike Prada’s random “why”s  because they seem pretty inconsequential in the long run (and I don’t know what to make of Ray ignoring them) but Ray’s statement of “you voted me after I crumbed” when the crumb was not set well at all is labeling Prada as scum for all the wrong reasons.

I could go for the Louis Vuitton wagon though.

Unvote
Vote Louis Vuitton


PS: Unsure what to make of the neighbours. From what I gather they started out in a neighbourhood but don't know each others' alignments, so I gather that at least one of them is town.
by Burberry
on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I'm at a loss at what to do, but there was one thing interesting about Louis' claim. The fact that he said he could turn another player into either a vanilla townie or a mafia goon probably hints at the existence of only one scum faction, unless he can convert werewolves into mafia, except if you read the opening post there are no changes of alignment. Another possibility is that he is a werewolf who slipped and forgot to include his own faction in his vanillaiser list.

The town nature of Louis' role is not verifiable due to vanillaiser being a commonly scum-aligned role, so even though we may be able to verify his power it would mean little.

I doubt Armani will be on to verify that he became a vanilla townie before deadline, if he even knows he's been turned into it. (Although the way Lucifer said this is not a bastard game makes me inclined to believe that you would know if your role had been altered).

Givenchy, I'd rather not reveal who I think Ray-Ban is but it is a player whose scum play is much better than their town play, which leaves me inclined to think this is a case of the latter.

Louis, why did you target Armani specifically? It seems you'd just as likely target Ray-Ban which was another of your top scum reads.
by Burberry
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Opening post makes no mention of plurality. It doesn't look like we're going to get a lynch today which is very disappointing, but it seems quite a lot of power roles have claimed so we might be able to do some night action coordination.

Ray's night action is up to him. The compulsiveness of Louis' rule is something I overlooked and it is definitely a town-leaning thing, because mafia vanillaiser really has no drawbacks of having to target someone every night, while town-aligned vanillaiser risks neutralizing another PR, so Louis has to hope he only hits mafia. Hitting vanilla townies are acceptable but he has to aim for his scumreads anyways.

Because Tiffany wasn't nightkilled then the roles which visited her would most likely be cop, tracker, or roleblocker. If a cop visited her but didn't get a guilty, that would explain why no one is claiming to have visited Tiffany. Same principle with tracker. Roleblocker would be a legitimate explanation but because Tiffany came under reasonable suspicion day 1 it's unlikely that she would place the kill if she were on a mafia team. So I actually feel that these results might actually point to Tiffany being town.

Another note: I don't think targetting one of the neighbours is a good idea. Even if that allows us to verify Louis' power it doesn't clean him at all, and he might just end up hitting one of the town neighbours which would disrupt communication. Besides, the mod has informed us that Armani knows if his role has been changed...which he hasn't said anything about and is really annoying me.

Louis is also ignoring my question from my last post.
by Burberry
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Burberry's previous post, for ISOs -Lucifer:

Burberry wrote:Why have you not commented at all on Louis' vanillaiser claim, Alexander?

Vote Louis Vuitton



-------------------------

I made this post about Louis, which is where most of my reasoning lies. In another one of my posts I explained the people I wanted lynched: I put Louis first.

Louis' last post is incredibly contradictory with Ray-Ban's results. Ray made no mention of him becoming vanillaised and even produced his own results for the night, unless the convert came after he tracked/watched someone. The point is, one of them is inconsistent here.
by Burberry
on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9
Replies: 199
Views: 3846

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

I don't see the point of Louis targeting Ray when he had a target the village wanted to see in one of the three neighbors, so they are probably not aligned.

I have never seen a daykill in forum mafia before. Do they typically end the day early?
by Burberry
on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:19 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9
Replies: 199
Views: 3846

Back to top

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: