Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:33 pm

Search found 44 matches for Fendi

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Confirming!
by Fendi
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Finished reading... I think in most anon games the most active poster is town so I don't understand this wagon on Hermes.

Tiffany, speaking in 3rd person usually is because you are arrogant... probably scum. Coincidently, you probably feel safe with your vote on Hermes, and thats where your confidence is coming from.

Vote Tiffany
by Fendi
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Tiffany wrote:Ladies, would any of you be so kind as to share this 'scummy' post with Tiffany? Tiffany wants to know!


I never specified a specific post... you continue to refer to yourself in the third person. Also, can you please respond to what I said or are you just going to ignore me ._.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

How are we supposed to know who to lynch if it doesn't tell us our team Sad Seb please tell me the mafia.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Also, I still like my vote on Tiffany, she is only becoming more and more annoying since accumulating votes. I might change later depending on the circumstances.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I just didn't consider a post restriction.

unvote
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Sorry I've been busy - I will try and post more. To respond to Dior and Prada, I skimmed the first few pages and the OP so I didn't think of a post restriction. The reason I immediately unvoted Tiffany was because the bases of my scumread was largely due to her continuing to call herself Tiffany.

As I said before speaking in third person is generally incredibly arrogant so I thought Tiffany felt good about Hermes beating her in lynch votes. Its obvious now that it really is a post restriction because wherever she can say "I" she says "Tiffany," and starts off every sentence "Tiffany" as well.

More importantly to actually contribute here is my read of Miu Miu.

The first few posts are pretty null

Miu Miu wrote:I suppose that the Unvote at that point was a bit of a prudent blunder on my behalf; nevertheless, after following two of the more recent NOCs on PO (both of which scum won - being Finchinator/Raducan and Uso/Treecko), there were reckless day 1 reads, actions, and even lynches which ultimately were detrimental towards the town in the long run due to lack of the game developmental period transpiring. Even if the town did catch a scum at this point, who is so adamant to strongly pursue their scum-reads currently and willing to risk a harmful mislynch?

I know, I know, I know - this is all over-cautious and my blatant conservatism is arguably an overreaction and could give you guys the wrong idea on who I am, but I do it at the best interest of the towns' prosperity.

Moreover, I stand by my initial anti-wagon knee-jerk reaction to the vote count I saw as I wasn't fully informed of the contents of the thread at that point due to my busy schedule. Now, I have caught-up a bit and read a fair amount. Needless to say, some people are overthinking the value of minuscule detailed, especially at this point, in my opinions. I advise a more lax analysis of players and such in a game of this quantity and set-up, but you can differentiate in beliefs if you wish. Regardless of personal philosophy, I will remain voteless for now, but keep my eye on the following individuals:  Hermés and Versace.

That is all.


This is the first post that can really be analyzed and this might sound stupid but I think Miu Miu is trying to be too town, with the "cautious" approach. The difference between the most recent NOCs and this one, is that there was literally no room for misslynching, and there were a ton of new players who were the ones hammering and making it hard to read scum. I also don't like the "lax analysis" part, how are we going to get scum to come out if pressure is not applied?? What.

This post to me reads scum.

The next post that stuck out to me was this one

Miu Miu wrote:I would like some justification from Vera on their vote; it was kind of out-of-nowhere as they haven't posted much or anything.


Chanel just asked this the page before… This sounds like Miu Miu again trying to gain town credit. In addition, this is hypocritical of your "lax approach" from before because you are now asking someone why they voted someone who wasn't even you??

Another post that reads scum

Miu Miu wrote:
Valentino wrote:
Miu Miu wrote:Ah, I didn't know pressure was more of a towny thing, I always construed it as scummy.

Apologies.

can we lynch this?


I mean, if you want to start a random wagon, go ahead. I will leave my thoughts on what is wrong with this specific wagon in the suceeding posts, so stay tuned.


This is really not a "random wagon" as pointing to two of your recent posts you are looking really scummy, and this sounds like annoyed scum who knows she is caught honestly, Valentino was probably trolling there, and got a good reaction out of Miu Miu.

Okay another post that I don't like

Miu Miu wrote:
Louis Vuitton wrote:I'm agreeing with Valentino that a Miu Miu vote might be our best course of action at this point.  No one has given me overwhelming scum vibes, and even though I think Miu Miu might be just new to mafia, the fact that she has made so many slip ups is just rubbing me the wrong way.

Apparently being unknowledgeable on one occurance is "many slip ups", ok. As for anything else that could possibly be a "slip up", my initial conservative nature is just how I have developed as a player over the course of the few games I have played, nothing wrong with that early-game unless you are really digging-deep to try and frame someone for the sake of doing so, not for the sake of finding scum.

I don't think that Tiffany is a great vote.  I would like her to go back and read the first 7 pages as it would be useful, but I think some people are mistaking a weird posting style for scumminess.  I have been in multiple games in the past where people used weird posting styles, and as far as I can remember, they almost always flipped Town, so I'm not going to be going after her until I see some real reason to.

Yes, well put. Her third person (or is that second person, idek) posting is kind of strange, but it shouldn't be a scum tell, or a town tell - it is indicative of nothing. Tiffany is giving me a pretty decent bull, leaning town, currently.


First, I don't like how Louis Vuitton says that Miu Miu is slipping up but doesn't say how, but yeah. Then Miu Miu tries to buddy Tiffany by calling her town, and just says she is leaning town on Tiffany, but doesn't really state why. Only makes a statement about her third person speech.

Miu Miu wrote:I have looked back at the plethora of posts made by Hermès and am here to now support my previously weak read that is stronger.

Also, Prada, careless is hardly an argument. RVS is kind dead at this point and throwing a vote on me because I am "careless" is really shitty reasoning. I actually have not been careless at all. My vote on Valentino is justified.

I dislike her getting ultra-defensive and serious after being lax and humorous in the preceding posts Herms made. In addition, the justification on the Valentino vote was weak. Overall, the over-defensiveness of this reaction and exaggeration of details to benefit themselves gives me a scummy vibe.

I AM INTERESTED TO SEE THIS SLIP. IS IT A SLIPPERY SLIDE. MILEY LIKES SLIDES. I HOPE IT IS A WATERSLIDE.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE "WHY NOT?" WHEN YOU ASKED KRISTEN FUCKER (insulting actress not player) IF SHE THINKS I AM TOWN OR NOT?

So after being serious upon initial accusations of her misplaying / first votes on her, Herm proceeds to act all funny and spam caps and such, as you can see. (She also did this in numerous earlier posts, but they aren't too important as many were too early or RVS).

I find this 180 interesting, but not necessarily indicative of scummy behavior. Will keep an eye on this and see if it gets excessive. PS: Avoiding serious accusations and valid points is kind of scummy, but being as this post is so irrelevant, I won't hold it against you.

Reads are one thing, saying conf town (and then contradicting yourself by saying it's 70% accurate???) is another. I'm far from stupid. Douchey town is a shitty playstyle so let's just refrain from insulting and being asses please. Don't be a TIWSS.

Sasha Obama hi how r u gurl. How u doin. U r a qt.

This is a semi-180, once more. Although you weren't being formal by any stretch in the first segment of this post, you were being serious and actually wanted to get a point and constructively criticize a read in it. Then, you 180 in the last line about Sasha. This all could be a large nitpick of mine and I am unsure of what it amounts to, but the 180s are either a playstyle habit of yours, or something is up.

There are numerous instances of this, but I will stop here. Check all of their posts and see yourself, if you'd like.

How the hell is getting reads from people scummy. Reads are so vital. When scum is lynched, their reads can be examined along with their interactions to find partners, never mind that it stimulates discussion and progresses the game. Vote on Kristin was RVS, no need to justify that. Vote on Valentino was justified. Wanted to put a bit of pressure on her after that post about wanting an early bandwagon, and her response hasn't given me a strong read either way. Vote on Drake (fuck the fashion aliases) is completely legit. He practically claimed scum. I'm not "trying to start a potential wagon" to screw with people, I'm placing my vote on a scumread. The argument "could be scum trying to screw with everyone" could literally be applied to every single person playing. It's completely arbitrary.

So defensive and supportive of own plays. Another blatant overreaction and now she's using her own, biased, logic to support her own plays throughout the game. If you are that insecure and feel it is a necessity to back-up everything you say, you are either over-cautious or scum. The former would make no sense from you as you called me out for being over-cautious, when I openly claimed to be, and stated that it was a bad mentality. I am assuming you aren't contradicting yourself, thus giving me a legitimately strong scum read on you.

As bad as your reasoning on me is, you haven't backed it up with a vote. Disappointing. We aren't going to get anywhere with BS reasoning and no voting.

Want a vote? Here:
Vote Hermès


Okay so the first few points here about the 180s are town. However, I really don't think 180ing is scummy at all, Hermes behavior to me seems more of desperate town then scum, who doesn't want to be lynched. The scummy part that sticks out to me here though is the hypocrisy of calling someone "over-cautious" hello?? your first post is the most over-cautious trash.

However, this post is null because I like the first few quotations.

Miu Miu wrote:
Givenchy wrote:Givenchy still has no idea what is happening.
Vote Kate Spade
Givenchy does not like that name.

At this point, that isn't even funny.

Read the damn thread, wouldn't you!?

I can assume you are newer and cut you some slack, but I wouldn't advise saying publicly that you are clueless and RVSing at this point. You are just hurting yourself in the long run


Miu Miu said she only slipped up "once" sounds like more than once to me.

Miu Miu wrote:
Tiffany wrote:Tiffany agrees with Burberry. However, Tiffany would rather vote Miu Miu instead of Prada, as Prada is possibly inactive while Miu Miu is actually has definite foolish posts. What Tiffany means to say is: the scum posts : total posts ratio of Prada is way less than of Miu Miu.

Tiffany still has her vote on Bulgari as Tiffany believes her to be highest probability of scum!

I literally have one "foolish" post.

As for "scum posts", you can construe that as you wish and you're entitled to do so. However, I'd like a few examples that make this "scum post ratio" so inflated, if you will.


Last post by Miu Miu again this just sounds like RAWR RAWR RAWR. I really don't like how Miu Miu is using a ton of sass to defend accusations.

Originally, I figured Miu Miu was probably town, and then I read through her posts and changed my mind. One thing I don't like is how rather than ever trying to help town (I haven't done much yet either sorry) she just goes after Hermes 180ing and says that he is scum and she is not.

Please, if you are town, at least give us some reads on everyone else.

Vote Miu Miu

If you read this whole post, you are a champion.
by Fendi
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:15 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

This may seem hypocritical, but after I read this read by Bulgari

Bulgari wrote:Vera Wang's defense of Miu reminds me very strongly of MewtwoHidden's defense of Ortheore in Vanilla. Minus the abrasive attitude of course.


I decided to do an ISO of Vera Wang. I agree this could sound like someone who is scum trying to defend a town player for town credit, without actually adding anything to defend the person / analyzing the posts. I don't really think scum is dumb enough to defend other scum like that, so the only other possibility is town gut defending mafia.

In any event when I ISOd Vera Wang, I found nothing but prod dodges and lack of content, dumb posts like "GG NO RE" I know I havn't been the most active, but some content would be cool because as Bulgari pointed out that last post was...

Very Scummy
by Fendi
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Going to do an ISO of Tiffany soon, I really don't like her most recent posts. I'm going to

unvote

for now so I have time to make a Tiffany read before hammer.

@Dior: I'd rather make good reads on specific players then not so good ones on everyone. Also, my insight is entirely from myself other than agreeing ones with Bulgari. There are really only so many arguments you can make that point to someone as scummy, and when I did my ISO of Miu Miu, I wrote my comments down in word without reading what others said, so I don't really know what you're talking about Sad (At the beginning of the post I said I wanted to defend Miu Miu then agreed she seemed scummy)
by Fendi
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:13 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

@Versace: I already said I unvoted Tiffany because I found out that some people had post restrictions. My logic was largely based on her posting style, which isn't even her fault... so obviously I'd unvote.

Tiffany wrote:Hello, Marchesa! Tiffany likes you. Would you like to chat over a cup of tea? Tiffany needs help in catching up with the game.


I really don't like this buddying… Buddying during RVS SMH. Reminds me of Marcello and Hannah in Bravest when Marcello was scum. It's not excessive though so whatever. Null Scum

Tiffany wrote:
Dior wrote:

Tiffany and Marchesa, you two are adorable and all, but we've got scumhunting to do.


Scum? By golly, is that the filth you get on your dirty mattresses? Dear goodness me!

Tiffany feels that we should wash out this scum. Send them to the dry cleaners. Miley Cyrus would probably be having lots of scum on her bed sheets with all those men! Repulsive!


This post seems town to me, I don't think scum would troll like this after being called out.

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany doesn't have any issues with Katy Perry, but would you be defending that fellow singer of yours?

Tiffany likes Chanel, her posts are succinct and clear, not long winded like that bitchy Hermes!


More buddying with some added humor… I really don't like buddying but as I said I don't think scum would be joking like this Null

Tiffany wrote:
Chanel wrote:
Armani wrote:Damn, I wanna be a Croissant. Fuck this Used Napkin bullshit.

@Jimmy: All I got from RVS is that that Vivienne chick is really into poetry, and this post (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.

vote Valentino


for future reference, this is the post im talking about
specifically the last sentence in  the second paragraph - he even mentions other people have said this


Yes, Tiffany does agree that David's post is rather lazy, maybe irresponsible.

Tiffany also wants to know which post David is referring to that is 'slightly scummy'.


Back seat scum hunting the definition of… Using other peoples arguments to boost your own point Scum

Tiffany wrote:Hello Fendi! Tiffany is sorry for missing your post, could you kindly tell Tiffany what you would like to know?


I scanned over this post … my fault

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany feels that Miu Miu is sorely mistaken! Pressure can be both good as well as bad! This goes for all kinds of pressure, peer pressure, air pressure, mafia pressure...

It can be done by scum as well as town! Silly Miu Miu!


Oh god… I really think this is town sadly.

Tiffany wrote:Yes, my dear Marchesa, Tiffany has read each and every word of your beloved post last page! Tiffany does not like Fendi for his artificial scumread(as pointed out by Burberry).

Tiffany likes you, Chanel, Burberry, and Dior. We make a fashionable lady town team!


You've got to be kidding me… another post that seems scummy, so adamantly calling 3 people town is a bit crazy. Scum

Tiffany wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:alright not town read on Bulgari
Bulgari wrote:Unvote
Vote Tiffany


The Hermes wagon is garbage.

Valentino wrote:explain

Bulgari wrote:
Versace wrote:vote prada

Explain?

See here how Bulgari pretty much exactly copies and town vibes coming off valentino and turning it on its head using "explain" as an attack. The need for an explain from versace is arguably needed in this situation however it is Bulgari who uses it and the question mark that follows as an attack for having to explain the vote on tiffany before. I not this only because of the short difference between the two posts, just under 2 hours. Bulgari must be trying to find a way to subtly get back at valentino for making the explaination. qed bulgari's less than acceptable explaination to form a tiffany wagon (albeit 2 people) and this clear attack here does not give a town sided approach.

Furthermore Bulgari has been active throughout the whole game (posted every day) yet, as i predicted for scum to do, taken on a fairly inactive motive in a day one situation.



Tiffany has read Jimmy Choo's post and agrees with it that this portrayal of Bulgari makes her seem extremely two-faced and hypocritical. Furthermore, her recent posts are no better and enrage Tiffany, for they are extremely hypocritical. Let Tiffany point out the post in question.


I really don't like the agreeing with everyone in all your points. Never arguing against people because that would make you a target. Well agreeing with everyone does too… scum

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:
Burberry wrote:Jimmy's analysis of Bulgari is going too in-depth but the essence is on target. Asking for explanations for votes without providing explanations for your own is hypocritical and a fair scum-tell.


???

Although Tiffany is still scummy (and it has nothing to do with his posting style), this needs some addressing.

Unvote
Vote Louis Vuittone


I don't see how nobody called this out yet. "I think this person is scummy but I'm going to leave my vote on someone else for no reason" is very rarely town oriented.


Tiffany feels that this post is of low quality, there are minimal explanations for her vote on Louis Vuitton (who Tiffany reads as mild town), and also no rebuttal to the points against her by Jimmy Choo (null) and Burberry (strong town); silence means consent, no? By accepting the accusation, and not rebutting it, she accepts the view that she has been sleeping with others, and having a filthy bed sheet!

vote bulgari


Okay so up to this point Tiffany has contributed next to nothing for the village in about 30 posts, and agreed with everyone, but calls out Bulgari for a low quality post… oh get real Scum

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany disagrees with Dior. Tiffany would like Dior to reexamine Bulgari's 'OMGUS post' in response to Tiffany.

What a bimbotic excuse to dismiss Tiffany's accusations! Tiffany feels that a poor post, crying 'omgus', is not acceptable in attempting to ignore Tiffany's accusations!  

"Also, you do not need to be voted to OMGUS, all you really need is some decent FoS'

Dior, my dear, would you kindly explain to Tiffany how Bulgari's FoS was remotely decent? You did concede that she called Tiffany scummy yet did not elaborate, so why should Tiffany care about such a linguistically challenged brat like Katy Perry?


Ugh now I have to give the girl town points. She really isn't making this easy.

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany does not find any problem with disagreeing or agreeing with others' points. Tiffany will stop 'piggybacking off people's arguments' (this is a total misrep by the way) when Tiffany sees something that others' don't. Such as your currently attack, misrep, and straw man of Tiffany.


Oh… so it looks like she started disagreeing only due to accusations.

Tiffany wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Dior :
And bulgari to some extent

Bulgari has explained shit all and tried to cover it up with uncalled for acts of attacks on other players(the "explain?" And that "omgus you omgussed me" above)

Bulgari has yet to make a post that makes sense or points towards being town. You say she "though the wagon was garbage" but that was totally out of context and a poor attempt at shifting the views.  

Furthermore my reply to marchesa was accepting her points and expanding on then to a certain degree. There was little "assumption" in the tone you suggest there so I'm not sure where you are coming from really


You have forgotten to respond to this post. However, at this time, the post is irrelevant now, as there are more recent examples to use.

Tiffany identifies  that Bulgari is trying to push another faulty argument.

My point proves you're more than willing to take a backseat and let others develop their thoughts while you simply sheep


This is a slippery slope fallacy. Your premise is that Tiffany constantly agrees with other players to develop a scum read. However, you have made a logical leap in saying that Tiffany is 'willing to take a backseat', which is obviously wrong, and 'simply sheep' which is a blatant lie. How did you jump from A to Z? There is no link between the facts (Tiffany agrees with others) and your claim(Tiffany takes a backseat and simply sheeps). Obviously, you are making blatantly wrong conclusions from the facts, while taking a logical leap in order to hide the fact. This is a scum motivated argument in order to discredit Tiffany's reasoning and Jimmy Choo's argument.

Why is the punctuation argument 'ridiculous'? Do you think you can simply sweep away someone else's argument against you like that? Why don't Tiffany just claim your current argument is ridiculous and post a one line response 'your argument is ridiculous don't bother Tiffany'? This is what you are doing in response to Choo.

Tiffany  did not care about your initial vote on Tiffany . For you to claim OMGUS is just whining when it was clearly not omgus, especially when your vote was not on Tiffany at the time.

Here is the endgame: Tiffany's argument against you is that you constantly attempt to discredit  Tiffany  by using fallacious arguments and faulty logic, which is scummy because in reality there is no way to provide a valid argument against tiffany, as Tiffany is town. As  a result , you have  to manufacture false arguments as you indeed know that your arguments cannot be true.

Next, Bulgari has failed to respond to the initial argument on her, which was by Jimmy Choo. Instead of rebutting the case, Bulgari chooses to attack a player who is supporting the case, which is in no way making the initial argument any less valid. As the initial argument against Bulgari cannot be denied, it taken as acceptance and the argument is right. Hence, Jimmy Choo's claim that Bulgari is the scum, is right. Which makes Bulgari the scum


Okay this is the only post that actually has any content from Tiffany, so it's probably the best post to actually review its content. Let me start with I hate this post. Tiffany could have contributed much more in 55 posts than this, Tiffany goes hard at Bulgari, using Jimmy Choo's argument and not adding that much herself until this post… a lot of her stuff is filler about question marks and other things that are irrelevant.

Tiffany has pretty much only defended accusations against her, rather than make scum reads on other people. I really don't like this, and it really doesn't sound like a town player. More like someone who is an important scum roll and doesn't want to be lynched.

I'm just going to say that despite the few posts that scream town… this post here

Tiffany wrote:This will be Tiffany's last post before deadline! As Tiffany won't be online later, and there is no wagon happening in Bulgari today anyway, might as well add Tiffany's vote to the pile!

vote Miu Miu

Ladies, do stay safe during the night! Tiffany has heard that there are rapists lurking around this fashion show! Tiffany will stay vigilant!

Adios ~~~


Makes me confident she is scum. This is the definition of what I call a "cushion vote" she votes Miu Miu, and now she has the back up "Oh well I wanted Bulgari the whole time" You never said anything about Miu Miu, maybe one small things that I glazed over, but now you're just joining the wagon, which I really don't like.

Tiffany is scum because as people have said: She agrees with everyones points
After people said that: She started disagreeing with peoples points
Buddying… lots of it
Not adding anything to town only defending herself
The last vote on Miu Miu was purely to wagon and have backup with "I wanted BulgarI" if Miu Miu flips town…

Anyways the last part is pretty null if Miu Miu flips scum, which I expect she will, as she has done nothing to protect herself recently.

Sorry for the delay.

Vote Miu Miu
by Fendi
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Bulgari wrote:Not sure of the votecount at the moment, but I'll be on until around 3 hours before deadline and will be willing to hammer.

Also, Fendi just did the exact same thing with Tiffany that he did with Miu Miu earlier: long post with a scumread at the end on a person who already has a good amount of suspicion on them. Not a fan.


Bulgari how was Tiffany a scum read with 1 vote on her, and the most she has had was 2. I don't understand why you think it is scummy that I looked at all there posts and decided they were scum. If I made a case that they were town people would look at me funny because overall there posts are scummy.

If I were scum wouldn't I call people town? Scum is trying to make friends not lose them. ISO of Dior and Jimmy Choo later.
by Fendi
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Burberry wrote:How about you provide some thoughts on the rest of the game instead of scoffing at us that we're wrong?

Calling Tiffany's vote a "cushion" is inaccurate because she has both Bulgari and Miu Miu as scum but it was unlikely to swing the vote over to Bulgari given both the time and the lack of support (as some people were townreading Bulgari). Because Fendi was able to make this argument but not actually put a vote on Tiffany due to the impending Miu Miu lynch, it's likely they are aligned as Versace pointed out.


I have Miu Miu ahead of Tiffany on my scum read list, and if I wasn't busy at the beginning of the game I would have pushed a lynch on Miu Miu followed by Tiffany. I'm not pushing Tiffany not because of lack of time, but Tiffany also has some town posts and Miu Miu does not.
by Fendi
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

@Marchesa

When I voted Miu Miu, Miu Miu and Hermes were almost tied in votes. When I voted Miu Miu it tipped in her favor, and the rest of the wagon formed. Im not saying I am the reason Miu Miu will be lynched cause thats just false, but if I thought Miu Miu was town I could have said that, and voted Hermes. The vote may or may not have gone the other way if I voted Hermes, but it's wrong to say I had no reason to call Miu Miu town. Also I wasnt "repeating what everyone else said" nobody fully analyzed all her posts like I did, and some of the things I said nobody said before.
by Fendi
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:34 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Vote Tiffany

I already answered the questions you made in your post. This is a bad attempt at scum hunting, people already stated what you said and I already answered.

I'm sorry Miu Miu.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I was also going to vote you as soon as Miu Miu flipped. I already stated why she was scum, and her post about me is pure icing on the cake. She thought I was an easy lynch after suspicion on me appeared, and can't even make her own arguments. Also, this isnt an OMGUS, i scum read her first. Finally, will still make my reads on jimmy choo and dior.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Fendi wrote:Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.


Why would you 'reveal' someones identity after they have died. There is literally no use at all to that except for scum trying to gain town cred by saying oooh yes i know this person.

Oh an adding an "actually" just makes me think the opposite

vote fendi


Lol this is the worst vote I have ever seen. Why would I reveal before they died that defeats the purpose of "anonymous". You add no credibility behind your vote you just randomly chose to vote me.

"Scum trying to gain town credit"

Yeah you've made some great contributions to the town in your very lengthy posts havn't you! More like I'm upset my adorable friend died. You are voting me because I said "actually" really?

Jimmy Choo wrote:ok everyone drop the "random" part of the random vote stage please its not helping anyone.. we're onto page 4 and if anyone has any useful information at all then please come forward

now as this is anon and 24p Setup NOC then what do people think is the tactic for scum in this game?

Personally it seems easy for scum to coast through the first few days due to  town numbers probably going to be so large that we miss lynch again and again. However I know that any one experienced will have a tendency to not do that anyway which leads me to suggest that they won't be trying anything like bussing at all because of the large numbers as dont want to give anything away early.

At the moment people who are taking RVS to do loads of random shit are:

Dior
Valentino

having switched their votes the most

why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)


You just mentioned trying to gain town credit… This looks like you trying to gain tips on how to play the game because you are not used to anon formats, and then all the sudden you try and sound like a pro with "Its RVS" is not an acceptable response. You can't be both a teacher and a student. Scum


Jimmy Choo wrote:No, my point was to discuss what likely scum tactics would be for this current stage and then see who was acting like how we thought thereby capitalising on scums probable lack of preparation .. As happens in most games where the scum qt for pregame is "let's see what happens in d1"
Waiting for scum to make the first move is reactionary when as town we want to be pressing


What makes you say "lack of preparation" how would you know scum could be unprepared? Usually scum have a quick chat with day talk. Clearly you know something.

Jimmy Choo wrote:Exactly and see how dior and machessa are on 3 each..developing. However the wifom point is worth noting as will be needed if this line of thought will continue. I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing... Either letting stuff develop, continuing rvs etc. Its only really wifom when there are multiple ways scum can approach something.. And at the moment it isn't really looking like that as scum are clearly willing to keep the game in rvs.


Stop trying to teach people mafia, we know how to play, and you just asked for help.

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:Oh hi, I hear that we have

vote Jimmy Choo


I have provided enough for this not to be random orientated therefore please tell me more about your voting decision
Fendi edit: Really what have you provided? I don't think anything. I glazed over your first 10 fluff posts, and the last are you trying to look like town.


Burberry wrote:
Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.


I agree with this statement. I'd rather people were wagoning than randomly voting people, putting pressure on is what makes this stage of the game so useful. The bit that people miss read is the "random" in random vote stage... votes arent meant to be placed at random.. random votes are anti-town. I myself am i partial culprit of this though am now trying to get us to actually read people and start doing stuff.


Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.


In answer to the first part i was trying to open up lines of debate as an opening question for everyone to get involved with however looks like people arent going to want to do that. I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate.

That was the downside of the plan as most of the game was random voting which can be hard to read yet again I feel that "oooh it was rvs, it doesnt matter" can be used for finding who generally is feeling anti-town, start of the game is where scum are weakest.

[b]unvote

[/b]



So I notice you answered my initial comments so I'll lay back, but I don't like this [b]"I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate."
Thats just untrue scum could very easily be the aggressive people in RVS to try and get rookies to slip up. You are just using this logic to defend yourself because you fluffed in RVS and tried to look like a teacher. Scum

[/b]
Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Dior :
And bulgari to some extent

Bulgari has explained shit all and tried to cover it up with uncalled for acts of attacks on other players(the "explain?" And that "omgus you omgussed me" above)

Bulgari has yet to make a post that makes sense or points towards being town. You say she "though the wagon was garbage" but that was totally out of context and a poor attempt at shifting the views.  

Furthermore my reply to marchesa was accepting her points and expanding on then to a certain degree. There was little "assumption" in the tone you suggest there so I'm not sure where you are coming from really



So I'm pretty sure Bulgari was the person who first called you out for the teacher thing, so brownie points for Bulgari by me. I think this is slight bussing right here eh idk.


Jimmy Choo wrote:
Dior wrote:
Jimmy is really misrepping the Bulgari posts- calling those posts an attack? Come on... I don't see how calling the Hermes wagon garbage was out of context (though I did notice you're happy to quote Bulgari's posts out of context by ignoring the explanation for the townread on Hermes). Poor attempt at shifting views... frankly, that's an interpretation you can only make if you already think Bulgari is scum, which I don't.
Also the assumption(s) I was referring to was that scum in this game would not have been scum in the previous set and that they would be more cautious than usual.

Enlighten me on how that was NOT an attack. Some person in the mists of time said "the pen was mightier than the sword" This here is a prime example of how Bulgari has some need to attack  people, cant do it physically so does it verbally ... the question mark proves this. Why not just say "explain" .. perfectly acceptable.. no its because of the previous explain directed towards her. Here demonstrates how Bulgari has an offensive mind set.. one that is anti town oriantated.

Fine you think that the Hermes wagon thing was out of context. Yeah, thats an explanation for the unvote... but what about the next vote... properly explaining why you decided to unvote does not mean you have the right to place votes on the 23 other players in the game (slight exaguration but i hope you see my point)

Those assumptions is exactly my point though some how you do imply that everyone who is playing now played in the last set i think?

Anyways I am open to reasons to why Bulgari is town



Why are you so mad? Seriously.


Jimmy Choo wrote:
Dior wrote:Tiffany, I understand perfectly well what a question mark does and how it can potentially impact the tone of a post, please don't suggest otherwise. You're attempting to extract tone from a single word. Not even a full sentence, a single word, with only the preceding quote to give context and help determine tone (Hint: it doesn't to any substantial degree). Do you not see how this is a stretch?

I know this is aimed at Tiffany but she seems to be fighting battles which I should be doing on my own, considering they are my points.

I think that both of you and I have overstated to the exact degree we place on the tone, words etc. It is definitely a strech to pull an entire scum read off these points however as I said in one of my last posts this was a sub point to how Bulgari has yet to post something of use, a point definitively showing anti town personality.

The phrasing that I have been using perhaps is overused but its Bulgari's tone of not posting anything of use and having subtle attacks on people which is where I see a low lying scum trying to cause a mix up in the game. Lets compare to Vera. Vera comes into the game and rants on at everyone for being stupid whilst she is the best.. direct quote i think...no subtlety at all in this, something that scum who have thought through their actions would not do at all (unless going mega reverse pysch on it all). Bulgari on the other hand shows this subtlety of thinking through but still with anti town motivation.

The use of question mark was an example and should not be overplayed but in the grand scheme of all of Bulgari's posts it stands up. Tiffany should not be trying to get away with the fact that a question mark is a scum read however Bulagri's play in general adds up to being anti town. Louis and other peoples conclusion of Bulgari being town is something I can't quite comprehend and as said on numerous occasions can evidence for town behaviour please be posted, the absence of people posting such is just adding to my arguement.



This post made me look at some of Tiffany's posts (I remember now why I wanted to ISO Jimmy Choo) I do see some blatant echoing, but I am starting to think that Jimmy Choo is the mastermind behind it all, and that they are not a scum team.


Jimmy Choo wrote:I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.



You just said in your last post that Tiffany seems scummy. Tiffany has not only defended you, but now you are trying to vote me, this seems a lot like you trying to gain town credit.

[b]Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.


You say this then vote me off much worse reasoning…

Okay well this is my conclusion, and at first I thought it was Tiffany trying to suck in townie Jimmy Choo. Clearly we can see that Jimmy Choo has some experience with mafia from the beginning posts. I think that there is a possibility that Tiffany is town, as I said in my long ISO of her… those really silly posts when people were calling her out seemed sort of town, and I'm not going to ignore the rest, but I think Jimmy Choo is trying to take advantage here.

Choo's plan is to watch Tiffany flip town, and then vote me out tomorrow. Tiffany defended Jimmy Choo, and Choo voted me, so that would make Choo look more town.

I think Tiffany voted me because she didn't know who else to vote.

unvote
Vote Jimmy Choo

I feel really confident with this read, and I hope you guys consider it. Had I done this earlier I would have immediately voted Jimmy Choo, Tiffany has not done much to help her case, but Choo just did.

Also, don't even call it WIFOM, I have no reason to vote you if I was scum with a wagon already on Tiffany, and I'm in no danger of being lynched. I'm pretty sure I just un-foiled your plan, and that is why I'm voting you.[/b]
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Sorry the formatting of that got really messed up. The only edit I made in the post that says "Fendi edit" is the sentence following I forgot to end the bold tag.

That last post can be called a 180, but it more so isn't that Tiffany has done anything to prove town, but that Jimmy Choo proved that she is more scum, and trying to use Tiffany as leverage on us.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Givenchy wrote:So Fendi (not Vendi!) what I'm getting is:

The best way to explain Jimmy Choo's vote on you is that he is taking advantage of this Tiffany lynch, knowing that Tiffany will flip town, by:
1) Not pursuing her lynch (making it seem like he wasn't going along with it) and
2) Voting you, thereby setting himself up to push for your mislynch tomorrow
???

If this is the case, not only is it extremely elaborate, but also predicated to some extent by the fact that Tiffany is town and Jimmy is scum (which is never a good argument).


That is what I said. I know it is risky, but I have a really good feeling about it. Why else would he vote me after just calling Tiffany scummy, and never saying anything else about me.
by Fendi
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Givenchy wrote:~Fendi: where does Jimmy say he thinks Tiff is scum? Sounds like much of your argument depends on that but I looked and didn't see any evidence of this.

~Kate still waitin for an explanation!

~Bulgari I definitely said I was interested in a Tiff lynch yesterday! Go back and look, I think I even went as far as to say I'd rather lynch her than Miu Miu but I was subbed in so close to the deadline that it was too late! Check your facts yo~


Iso jimmy his last post before d1 ends. Also not much of my argument goes off it its just another point that makes him look scummy. Why read tiffany as scum then not vote her.
by Fendi
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Fendi
Perhaps your analysis holds elsewhere but clearly due to over reading your argument fails to persuade in a few important respects.

Jumping to conclusions:You are making broad statements which cover up how this read has practically no leg for your read to stand on: Surely I would ask for actual help rather than beat around the bush unless maybe I was gauging people's responses. Saying that clearly I know something is a pointless statement unless this can be backed up by fact, which it is not. Further odd points such as "this is slight bussing" and "trying to be the teacher" just confirm this (actual use of evidence here) as you can't seem to formulate a cohesive read and so just throw in anything you can find to make it appear correct.

Over Belief: Mastermind totally contradicts all you have said before about needing help and such like, this can't work in line with the rest of your read. However this is not the main point here. How can I have known that Tiffany was going to buy into what I was going to say? There is no way that I can plan that far ahead, scum or not, to predict something like that. Your representation that I have planned this from the start does not make it past the first test. Furhtermore I never call Tiffany out as scum and as you may have noticed I am hardly the town commanding heavyweight, this Tiffany wagon has formed in and of itself.

QED Your read does not stand up. Its a mish mash of misrepresentation and over reading that relies too much on hypothesis and not enough on evidence.

---

This read you have posted actually gives me more evidence to play with against you. You continually state weak points in an attempt to prove yourself as a town minded individual.


I deleted my entire post ... ugh tl;dr Basically if you planed this out earlier you would have never said Tiffany was scummy. See:

Jimmy Choo wrote:I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.


You put your vote on me today, that is when your plan started. You didn't plan this out too far in advance because if you did you would have never called Tiffany scummy... Of course my read won't "convince" you because it is against you and about you. Also, my read is not broad, it is very specific I clearly broke down your plan and exposed you. i'm sorry I didn't make a nice tl;dr with bullet points why you are scum. Also, you defend yourself with hypotheticals but call me out for being broad, and you don't respond to any of my points about teacher/student you just ignore them, and completely deny calling Tiffany scummy which you clearly did.

You also never explain why you voted me. Your original logic doesn't even exist, and I already called you out for that. Rather than saying why I am scum, you just try and defend yourself, but ignore half of my points. ._.
by Fendi
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Tiffany why exactly do you think I am scummy. I justified why I voted you pretty well.
by Fendi
on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Tiffany wrote:
Fendi wrote:Tiffany why exactly do you think I am scummy. I justified why I voted you pretty well.


Most because your justification comes after the wagon. If you have justified your reasonings BEFORE anybody caught in to it, Tiffany would have believed you immediately. But what you done with Miu and Tiffany, just seems like you're copying others points then using them as your own. And then pretend to seem helpful.

Which is still better than Ray ban with no reasoning at all


Also, Tiffany needs to know: was Fendi replaced at any point of the game? This is very important!


You copy other peoples points and use them on your own all the time. Also, I'd say about 60% of my reads on you and Miu Miu was brand new content. The rest was just scummy stuff that other people saw before me. I don't have access to my computer at all times, I can't really help it that other people said it first.

Also, other people aren't going in and directly dissecting posts like I am, so I don't see how this is wagoning. In addition, I already said I could have voted Hermes instead of Miu Miu and possibly swung the wagon the other way. Also, you just said my post was the 1st scummiest post, but now Ray Ban is more scummy than me?

Speaking of Hermes

Tiffany what do you think about my read on Jimmy Choo?
by Fendi
on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:01 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Okay I'll do tht today after school.
by Fendi
on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I honestly dont see what makes him more scummy than any of the inactives like Vivienne, Chanel, and Vera.
by Fendi
on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

Back to top

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Jump to: