Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Search found 175 matches for Givenchy

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Givenchy has arrived.
by Givenchy
on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Givenchy wonders what the hell is going on.
by Givenchy
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Givenchy still has no idea what is happening.
Vote Kate Spade
Givenchy does not like that name.
by Givenchy
on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Hello all!
~~~
Although I lacked the foresight to take notes, I have actually been keeping up with the thread in anticipation of being subbed in! Allow me a little bit to gather some thoughts on the thread so far.
~~~
Many thanks!
by Givenchy
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

It’s too bad I was subbed in with less than 4 hours before the deadline, I would have loved to have more input into how today formed! However I don’t have a problem with Mui Mui as our lynch candidate for today (sorry doll~).

~~~

Givenchy’s musings:

~How is it that more people are not suspicious of Tiffany? She opened the game with plenty of buddying and seems much more concerned with having people like her rather than finding scum. Her only definitive scumread came after being called out (and rightly so I believe!) by Bulgari in a display of OMGUS. Other than that she has bandwagoned Miu Miu, saying she has had “foolish posts” and also relying heavily on a meta argument (Miu=Finchinator) which is ridiculously unreliable in this anonymous format! Would be happy to start off day 2 looking into lynching this one~

~Related: Bulgari I’m not sure if you ever even put down a definitive read on Tiffany despite attacking her vigorously! I might be mistaken, but if not, care to do so?

~Miu Miu is deserving of a lynch today! http://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p325-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-1-sun-jan-26-2000-est#335was one of the scummiest posts of day one in my opinion, characterizing a simply change in tone as a 180 flip, multiple times. The unwillingness to mount a strong defense has also been strange, but I’ve seen this in both the case of town and scum being lynched so I’m not so eager to read into that. I would rather lynch Tiffany but Miu Miu is not a bad choice either.
That being said, I do find it disturbing that so many people have joined the wagon saying things like “it’s probably too late to lynch someone else”. It doesn’t take as long as you might think to flip a wagon, as long as you have good reasoning and people are active enough! This is definitely something I plan on going back and looking at in light of the flip.

~Concerning Vera Wang, how was this gurl not getting more grief either?! Not really sure what she’s been up to but her play has definitely not been town sided so far! It almost felt like her “defense” of Miu Miu was intended to further implicate her, which is actually a somewhat frightening prospect!

~Outside of Vera, the other inactives worry me as well. The lack of content from Gucci, hypocrite Alexander, and Yves hints at lurking scum!

~~~

I’ll be around to provide the l-1 vote and/or hammer if needed!
by Givenchy
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Bitch please

<3

With an hour till the deadline there's not gonna be another wagon forming, but might as well allow others to weigh in here. For example let me ask you: why do you think it's appropriate to rely heavily on meta arguments in an anon game? You have provided pretty much no other reasoning other than that.

I'll place my vote closer to the deadline.
by Givenchy
on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:05 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Morning Ladies! (And gents~)
~~~
Tiffany continues to irk me! She doesn't seem to be able to place a scumread on anyone who hasn't called her scum herself and continues to buddy hardcore.

Tiffany dear can you please provide me with some clarification?

Tiffany wrote:
Tiffany likes this post, especially the second last sentence! It is indicative of a town mindset! But Tiffany likes Marchesa so Tiffany will ignore that.


What does Marchesa have to do with what you were saying here?

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:Tiffany hi, how do you feel about Vera Wang?


Vera wang seems anti-town to Tiffany, not sure if it's a post restriction or what but being bitchy isn't a sign of scum.


Can you come to a conclusion dear? You call her anti-town but not necessarily scummy? Develop some reads for us please~

Putting my vote where my mouth is. Vote Tiffany.

~~~

Some more Givenchy musings:

~I certainly plan on going back and reading doir and why they might have died!

~I hope this means we only have one scumteam but with the way the deadline was postponed and there was apparently some action confusion I wouldn't count on it.

~~~

Valentino hello dear care to provide us some of your reasoning? Why is Fendi ok and why is Kate Spade clearly the scummiest?

~~~

That's it from me for now!
by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Responding to Tiffany:

~So you're saying I should get involved in the game if I have a high post count? Not sure if trolling but this is decidedly anti-town.

~I am actively pressuring and just because I haven't raised many new points against you in particular doesn't make my points invalid! It would be a scumtell if I only parroted but I don't believe I am doing this. Nice try though!

~Your quote of Prada did not include Prada's vote of Marchesa, which is why I was confused. I have since read it. Anyways, what I was trying to get at was this: in that post, you were simultaneously buddying Prada by agreeing with her attack on Ray-ban, while maintaining that you still wanted to be buddies with Marchesa. This is compounded by the fact that Prada was calling Marchesa out for buddying with you, but note that you do not speak up in defense of her (or yourself) and rather simply say that you like her other points and are going to ignore the past one!

This characterizes your entire play this game:
1) you attempt to be friends with everyone you can
2) you only attack people if they attack you

which really leads me to believe that you are not interested in scumhunting but rather getting everyone to like you so you can avoid a lynch!

Feel free to offer an alternate explanation.

~~~

More analysis incoming

by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:10 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Valentino I'm definitely seeing your point on Kate. I actually called her out for that weak meta argument yesterday myself

~Also bothered by this exchange: http://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p600-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-tues-feb-4-000-est#623
That was a full 5 posts that wasn't necessary, Hermes coulda straight asked Tiff a question. This only serves to detract from the quality of the thread making people less willing to read, and increases both players PC which the only reason I can see for people wanting to do this is to make them "look" more town. Both are scum-motivated.

~Gucci plz.
If you're lacking of things to say, please write a formal essay comparing and contrasting the MiuMiu and current Tiffany wagons. Kidding about the essay but if you could say something about this that would be chill.

~Ray-ban that just might have been the worst vote of the game. Trolling or?

~Vivienne would you say your bit gave you the reaction you were looking for? What did you learn from it if anything?

~Ew I don't like this post:
Fendi wrote:I was also going to vote you as soon as Miu Miu flipped. I already stated why she was scum, and her post about me is pure icing on the cake. She thought I was an easy lynch after suspicion on me appeared, and can't even make her own arguments. Also, this isnt an OMGUS, i scum read her first. Finally, will still make my reads on jimmy choo and dior.

This just seems way too preemptively defensive. It's as if he placed a vote and then panic'd about possible consequences. He basically says "This isn't a bandwagon I was already gonna vote Tiff! This isn't OMGUS either!" The paranoia that his vote would be interpreted as above comes across as extremely scummy to me.

~"i've never seen buddying as a strong scum tell, unless it is extremely excessive and a player does not create much of their own original content... tiffany has shown a far share of buddying, but has made an adequate amount of original content themselves, but honestly i do not feel it is enough to overcome the buddying they have done."

So if a player creates original content then buddying isn't a scumtell, and Tiffany has made adequate content, but buddying is still a scumtell for her? Pardon me but this seems like a contradiction and very poor reason to vote someone. Which is not the first time that's happened for you.
by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

That last ~ point was @Kate.

If you can't tell Fendi and Kate join Tiffany on the top of my scumlist.

Oh and Ray and the inactives. The list is long ladies~
by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Kate Spade wrote:nice cherry-picking givenchy lol


Hi darling. Just because I excluded some extraneous text to highlight the contradiction doesn't mean my point is invalid! Try again please.

~~~

@Valentino maybe, I'll do a full iso but do you see what I'm getting at with his preemptive defense? I'm seeing your defense of Tiffany moreso than Vendi.

~~~
brb reading Vendi's tldr
by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

So Fendi (not Vendi!) what I'm getting is:

The best way to explain Jimmy Choo's vote on you is that he is taking advantage of this Tiffany lynch, knowing that Tiffany will flip town, by:
1) Not pursuing her lynch (making it seem like he wasn't going along with it) and
2) Voting you, thereby setting himself up to push for your mislynch tomorrow
???

If this is the case, not only is it extremely elaborate, but also predicated to some extent by the fact that Tiffany is town and Jimmy is scum (which is never a good argument).
by Givenchy
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Fendi: where does Jimmy say he thinks Tiff is scum? Sounds like much of your argument depends on that but I looked and didn't see any evidence of this.

~Kate still waitin for an explanation!

~Bulgari I definitely said I was interested in a Tiff lynch yesterday! Go back and look, I think I even went as far as to say I'd rather lynch her than Miu Miu but I was subbed in so close to the deadline that it was too late! Check your facts yo~
by Givenchy
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Oh great, dealing with honest and upstanding mafia makes my job much easier!Unvote, vote Kate Spade

~Ray if you're gonna claim please do so

~Fendi I'm still not seeing that scum read anywhere, please quote for me

~Jimmy hi do you recall scum reading Tiff at the end of yesterday?
by Givenchy
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Vendi that post you quoted of Jimmy's was him responding to the question "What do you think about Bulgari" and nowhere in it did he give a scumread on Tiff.. This is why iso's don't give the full picture since they don't give context!

~Kate nope didn't take your post seriously just responded to your sarcasm with sarcasm! Just tryina pressure you to put some effort into the game! Thank you for your response~

Unvote, vote Tiffany. Not liking how she disappeared once the pressure started to mount!

Oh and I never said Ray should claim but if he is planning on it then he should do it earlier rather than later~
by Givenchy
on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:01 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Don't have much time but a few things:

~Ray dear you realize that claim is suspect at best. You claim an extremely uncommon role that has no clear definition, and you claim two targets? I'm always worried about lynching possible PR's but still that claim if you can even call it that has me scratching my head!

~Jimmy do you really think meta is the best weapon town has?? In an anon game? It's notoriously reliable even without the anonymous aspect so let's try and stray away from this!

~Fendi does it change your opinion on Jimmy at all to realize that he never scumread Tiff?

~~~
byeeee
by Givenchy
on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Fendi dear, can you answer my question? Does your opinion on Jimmy change knowing that he never scum-read Tiff? This is kind of important!

Also youre really saying you wouldn't be surprised if your #2 scumread flipped town? Hmmm..

~Concerning the Ray claim: I really thought his "Prada and louis dodgy" was referring to his reporter result. That apparently isn't the case so I thought I'd go back and look at those that voted Ray, since it seemed weird that he singled these two out. However I was actually surprised to see that they were actually the two votes that did seem the most suspect. Not that they were particularly suspect since they definitely had valid reasoning! But if any two votes were suspect from his viewpoint it would be those.

I do think it's weird that his claim wasn't accompanied by a result until we pressed him for one, but his story does match his quite eccentric behavior so far. I'm actually pretty against his lynch as it currently stands~

~Burberry: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Jimmy being too nitpicky (an example might help) but I'll give it a shot. I have noticed that he has a compulsive need to respond to like every point of an attack made against him. This defensiveness often seems to be characterized as scummy but I've noticed that (depending on the player) town players are equally worried about keeping their "scum rep" clean. So this is kind of a null read for me.
However, in Jimmy's case he hasn't been doing much scumhunting. Rather he's pretty much tunneled Fendi in a bit of an OMGUS (both are somewhat guilty of this). My read on him is null-scum.

~Valentino what do you think of Kate now? They've been seeming more and more town lately to me.

~I actually think it wouldn't hurt for everyone to post who they'd lynch out of the inactives. We need to start putting some pressure on em!

If it were up to me I think I'd lynch Zara. Yves could be explained as noob town (also could easily be just taking advantage of anonymity). It's close between Vera and Zara but the blatant lack of content and prod dodging from Zara just seems much more calculated and scummy.

~~~
Later ladies~!
by Givenchy
on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:28 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~I just realized that Zara and Gucci have both pretty much just prod dodged! Comparing their ISO's I think I'd still rather lynch Zara just based on a gut read (one word responses and stuff).

~Valentino what specifically about Ray's explanation seems weak? You seem to make blanket statements a lot is that a playstyle thing or indicative of your allignment?!
by Givenchy
on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I haven't had time for a thorough read but some quick thoughts:

~Fendi answer my fucking question please! Dear!

~Valentino is pushing so hard for a Ray-ban lynch it almost seems like scum trying to lynch a PR while attempting to come across as town. That's what my gut is saying at least.

~Versace seems to be talking sense.

~The more I hear from Ray the more I find myself buying into his claim.. Tiff definitely can't conclusively confirm nor deny this claim, and I'm not 100% sure I want her to claim either.. I think it should ultimately be up to her to claim or not.

~Scumreads coming in my next post I promise when I have a chance to read up.
by Givenchy
on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

~Valentino you just seem so overly certain that they were slips. They come across to me as certainly bad plays but nothing in his explanation seems off to me, I read it as just really bad play.

"~Fendi does it change your opinion on Jimmy at all to realize that he never scumread Tiff?"

And then later "~Fendi dear, can you answer my question? Does your opinion on Jimmy change knowing that he never scum-read Tiff? This is kind of important!"

I really don't know how you missed it twice, have you just been dodging the question or do you really not read!
by Givenchy
on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I'll catch up tomorrow hopefully
by Givenchy
on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Hello dearies~

I've only had time for a quick scan and really don't have as much time as I'd like :-( However my gut (and albiet somewhat rushed) reaction is that Ray is still town. I'd prefer a lynch on Fendi/Louis/Tiff (in that order I think). Unfortunately we haven't heard from Tiff in a while and I don't wanna lynch a possible PR (given Ray's result). So I'd like to hold off on that one for now.

~~~

Some notes:

~Louis' flip flop was weird as people have noted, and I also didn't like his passive-ish implication that Ray-Ban admitted to being scum. Didn't have time to thoroughly analyze the read comparison Hermes so I'll try and get to that before the deadline. Mostly I'd rather lynch him than Ray though.

~Fendi continues to puzzle me. His tldr reads seemed to fall on our top suspects, and he was called out on this so he goes on to tldr a completely forced and nonsensical scumread on Jimmy. And now he's calling Jimmy confirmed town? How do you figure that? Perhaps the effort is there but his posts seem like a forced attempt at appearing town to me.

~Burberry if you're certain a meta argument for Ray is helpful in discerning their alignment then why not post it? Care to share?~

That being said,
~~~
Unvote, vote Fendi
I'll be around and willing to switch onto Louis closer to the deadline.
by Givenchy
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Oh and the neighbor thing was weird and certainly merits further analysis. I'm not gonna comment on it too much until I look into it more.

Ray Kate was quoting whoever said that earlier they just really suck at quoting.
by Givenchy
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Ugh I feel like my vote is only detracting from any momentum town can gather. Really wish I had had time to make a good case for Fendi but since literally no one is voting Fendi and there's only ~15 hours till the deadline, Unvote, vote Louis Vuitton
by Givenchy
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:37 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Things sure got interesting!~

I've thought about it and the difference between Ray and Louis' claims are:

~Ray's claim explains his scummy behavior (which is hard to fake!) while Louis' claim does not;

~Ray's claim also allows for inconclusive and easily faked results. But Louis' claim is not actually verifiable since he could easily be scum vanillaiser!

All in all I think Louis is still scummier, so my vote stays where it is.

An added bonus is that even if Louis flips town we will have lost a "PR" that's only really helpful in very specific circumstances[/i] and most of the time is more likely to nerf the town than anything else. Yeah we should always be trying to lynch scum first and foremost but I'm just saying in my opinion it is nice that the two coincide here!

I'll have to re-read that Tiff post but I'm not seeing why Valentino's thinking it's scummy.
by Givenchy
on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

Back to top

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: