Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Search found 89 matches for Jimmy Choo

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Cofriming
by Jimmy Choo
on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:41 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

i like how a random person and a random body part has been picked for this perfume. Then a question mark added at the end to avoid libel issues
by Jimmy Choo
on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

vote ray ban
Yo rock
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:32 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Bruv?

Also no Shannon but me

unvote
Vote givenchy
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Mila > Kristen
Clearly I'm only regarding acting talent... Looks play no part
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Feet have toerrific powers.. Don't diss
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

ok everyone drop the "random" part of the random vote stage please its not helping anyone.. we're onto page 4 and if anyone has any useful information at all then please come forward

now as this is anon and 24p Setup NOC then what do people think is the tactic for scum in this game?

Personally it seems easy for scum to coast through the first few days due to town numbers probably going to be so large that we miss lynch again and again. However I know that any one experienced will have a tendency to not do that anyway which leads me to suggest that they won't be trying anything like bussing at all because of the large numbers as dont want to give anything away early.

At the moment people who are taking RVS to do loads of random shit are:

Dior
Valentino

having switched their votes the most

why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

No, my point was to discuss what likely scum tactics would be for this current stage and then see who was acting like how we thought thereby capitalising on scums probable lack of preparation .. As happens in most games where the scum qt for pregame is "let's see what happens in d1"
Waiting for scum to make the first move is reactionary when as town we want to be pressing
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Exactly and see how dior and machessa are on 3 each..developing. However the wifom point is worth noting as will be needed if this line of thought will continue. I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing... Either letting stuff develop, continuing rvs etc. Its only really wifom when there are multiple ways scum can approach something.. And at the moment it isn't really looking like that as scum are clearly willing to keep the game in rvs.
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Vera Wang wrote:Oh hi, I hear that we have

vote Jimmy Choo


I have provided enough for this not to be random orientated therefore please tell me more about your voting decision

Burberry wrote:
Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.

I agree with this statement. I'd rather people were wagoning than randomly voting people, putting pressure on is what makes this stage of the game so useful. The bit that people miss read is the "random" in random vote stage... votes arent meant to be placed at random.. random votes are anti-town. I myself am i partial culprit of this though am now trying to get us to actually read people and start doing stuff.

Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.

In answer to the first part i was trying to open up lines of debate as an opening question for everyone to get involved with however looks like people arent going to want to do that. I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate.

That was the downside of the plan as most of the game was random voting which can be hard to read yet again I feel that "oooh it was rvs, it doesnt matter" can be used for finding who generally is feeling anti-town, start of the game is where scum are weakest.

unvote
by Jimmy Choo
on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Will post a findings page later as I've got some early ideas about this which I think will be useful to us.

@ valen what things are missed?

----
Hi ray
by Jimmy Choo
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

As I was hoping to find a correlation between those who replied [to my questions] and those who didn't but still remained active I can draw two early conclusions.

Firstly that there is either about 6 people who are pro town and rest being anti town or secondly that those 6 or so are correlating to be anti town and visa versa. However my reads do not reflect this so I'll leave my mind to ponder for a bit on what this means. At the moment though I think that those who scum read asking quite legitimate questions (remember all that information we had for asking questions on.. oh wait there wasnt any) are still having town qualities for providing an alternative debate.

The ones who I believe to be less town are more of the likes of Miu Miu, Valentino and Vivienne Westwood for actively ignoring a question which they clearly would have seen. My point was directly aimed at everyone as those who actively went out of their way to discard something which could threaten their position, Ie scum not wanting to give their own tactics away seems likely in this situation.
by Jimmy Choo
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:59 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

@ versace: why have you started by calling me new and then pretty much agreeing with the points I make. Being new shouldnt be a downfall to you if you agree with me, no need to shy away from that.
by Jimmy Choo
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

alright not town read on Bulgari
Bulgari wrote:Unvote
Vote Tiffany


The Hermes wagon is garbage.

Valentino wrote:explain

Bulgari wrote:
Versace wrote:vote prada

Explain?

See here how Bulgari pretty much exactly copies and town vibes coming off valentino and turning it on its head using "explain" as an attack. The need for an explain from versace is arguably needed in this situation however it is Bulgari who uses it and the question mark that follows as an attack for having to explain the vote on tiffany before. I not this only because of the short difference between the two posts, just under 2 hours. Bulgari must be trying to find a way to subtly get back at valentino for making the explaination. qed bulgari's less than acceptable explaination to form a tiffany wagon (albeit 2 people) and this clear attack here does not give a town sided approach.

Furthermore Bulgari has been active throughout the whole game (posted every day) yet, as i predicted for scum to do, taken on a fairly inactive motive in a day one situation.

vote bulgari

---

@ Marchesa :

I already posted a rebuttal of sorts to the majority of this post but I wanted to point out the very end of this post "start of the game is where scum are weakest." Isn't it kind of the opposite though because scum have all the information and have the advantage number wise and no one has any reads. I actually get a pro-town from the rest of this post even if I disagree with a lot of it so perhaps i am being anal idek"

To be fair I think that scum are more likely to have not been scum in the first anon mafia and so even though they could be experienced players, the fact remains that scum would want to watch how they play instead of trying to do anything out of the ordinary. Once they get into the game I think that advantage is lost but thats my opinion and you have yours as well so maybe that just shows differing viewpoints. Arguably its just the same information looked at in two different ways.

@ Dior :
Similar to Chanel's view.. saying new is just derogatory and doesnt really help. Though did gives reads later so not really fussed any more
by Jimmy Choo
on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:26 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

@ Dior :
And bulgari to some extent

Bulgari has explained shit all and tried to cover it up with uncalled for acts of attacks on other players(the "explain?" And that "omgus you omgussed me" above)

Bulgari has yet to make a post that makes sense or points towards being town. You say she "though the wagon was garbage" but that was totally out of context and a poor attempt at shifting the views.

Furthermore my reply to marchesa was accepting her points and expanding on then to a certain degree. There was little "assumption" in the tone you suggest there so I'm not sure where you are coming from really
by Jimmy Choo
on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Dior wrote:
Jimmy is really misrepping the Bulgari posts- calling those posts an attack? Come on... I don't see how calling the Hermes wagon garbage was out of context (though I did notice you're happy to quote Bulgari's posts out of context by ignoring the explanation for the townread on Hermes). Poor attempt at shifting views... frankly, that's an interpretation you can only make if you already think Bulgari is scum, which I don't.
Also the assumption(s) I was referring to was that scum in this game would not have been scum in the previous set and that they would be more cautious than usual.

Enlighten me on how that was NOT an attack. Some person in the mists of time said "the pen was mightier than the sword" This here is a prime example of how Bulgari has some need to attack  people, cant do it physically so does it verbally ... the question mark proves this. Why not just say "explain" .. perfectly acceptable.. no its because of the previous explain directed towards her. Here demonstrates how Bulgari has an offensive mind set.. one that is anti town oriantated.

Fine you think that the Hermes wagon thing was out of context. Yeah, thats an explanation for the unvote... but what about the next vote... properly explaining why you decided to unvote does not mean you have the right to place votes on the 23 other players in the game (slight exaguration but i hope you see my point)

Those assumptions is exactly my point though some how you do imply that everyone who is playing now played in the last set i think?

Anyways I am open to reasons to why Bulgari is town
by Jimmy Choo
on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

saying hi

From Dior
"@Jimmy: lol what difference does a question mark make? Asking someone to explain does not constitute an attack at all, there's no indication that they're attempting to shift any kind of suspicion onto Prada."

A question mark means that they werent sure in what they were saying... Ill just post exactly why I have a scum read on bulgari to set things straight hopefully :

1/ Shifting the reasons for a vote by giving reasons for an unvote
2/ Hardly posting anything of use throughout the entire game
3/ Sub point of above is where the "attacking" comes in. See
Bulgari wrote:Do you really need to post a tl;dr about someone who is already being wagoned?
for a better example. Totally pointless post that is just hateful at whomever did the one before.
4/ Avoidance of my points... "I dont understand what you are saying" etc.

---

@ Hermes
Well me saying I forgot it was on is a pretty lousy excuse even from my point of view though truthfully thats what happened. I mean I saw Dior and Valentino there as /potentials/ though the primary use for that post was to create discussion, which it did, even though primarily aimed at discrediting my methods. But yeah placing a proper vote wouldve been logical...


Also another point worth noting is that Armani keeps linking people back to thats same Valentino vote as proof when taking what I said in that primary proper post of mine as red, i think. I do agree with a number of your points in regard to Armani however I still feel my scum read on bulgari is more so. The overly cautious game makes sense with the response to my post that they give.
by Jimmy Choo
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

oh dear seb not gonna be pleased
by Jimmy Choo
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

What I get from that Miu post is that they just accept that they might of been wrong. I sense that people have already said this but might be a slightly different angle I hope. Anyway, Miu just wants to get everyone off their back and instead of sticking to arguments/being overly defensive Miu decides to say everyone else is right. Not sure whether this is just like new teamed scum trying to stay out of fire or someone like a single 3rd party.
Careful though as Miu has posted helpful posts as well and the analysis of mine above is almost taking that post of its self though that is what i see in that post.
by Jimmy Choo
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Armani
Vera
Still waiting on Alex 'Steve' McQueen to actually post those things they said they were going to.

Just rapid ISOd pretty much everyone and so many people are dodging activity
by Jimmy Choo
on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Dior wrote:Tiffany, I understand perfectly well what a question mark does and how it can potentially impact the tone of a post, please don't suggest otherwise. You're attempting to extract tone from a single word. Not even a full sentence, a single word, with only the preceding quote to give context and help determine tone (Hint: it doesn't to any substantial degree). Do you not see how this is a stretch?

I know this is aimed at Tiffany but she seems to be fighting battles which I should be doing on my own, considering they are my points.

I think that both of you and I have overstated to the exact degree we place on the tone, words etc. It is definitely a strech to pull an entire scum read off these points however as I said in one of my last posts this was a sub point to how Bulgari has yet to post something of use, a point definitively showing anti town personality.

The phrasing that I have been using perhaps is overused but its Bulgari's tone of not posting anything of use and having subtle attacks on people which is where I see a low lying scum trying to cause a mix up in the game. Lets compare to Vera. Vera comes into the game and rants on at everyone for being stupid whilst she is the best.. direct quote i think...no subtlety at all in this, something that scum who have thought through their actions would not do at all (unless going mega reverse pysch on it all). Bulgari on the other hand shows this subtlety of thinking through but still with anti town motivation.

The use of question mark was an example and should not be overplayed but in the grand scheme of all of Bulgari's posts it stands up. Tiffany should not be trying to get away with the fact that a question mark is a scum read however Bulagri's play in general adds up to being anti town. Louis and other peoples conclusion of Bulgari being town is something I can't quite comprehend and as said on numerous occasions can evidence for town behaviour please be posted, the absence of people posting such is just adding to my arguement.
by Jimmy Choo
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:45 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

pretty much what i said wasnt it
by Jimmy Choo
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.
by Jimmy Choo
on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

well that was wierd

readdressing some reads bbl
by Jimmy Choo
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Fendi wrote:Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.


Why would you 'reveal' someones identity after they have died. There is literally no use at all to that except for scum trying to gain town cred by saying oooh yes i know this person.

Oh an adding an "actually" just makes me think the opposite

vote fendi
by Jimmy Choo
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 pm
 
Search in: Games
Topic: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1
Replies: 991
Views: 14160

Back to top

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: