PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

+5
Burberry
Vivienne Westwood
Marchesa
Givenchy
Lucifer
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Attachment
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Tumblr_ln3gadG5e01qj41h3o1_500
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 8.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Giphy
"need sleep" "i forgot" "v/la" shut up and play the game

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 2 days from now.

Warning not to quote or fabricate quotes of private communication.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:
"need sleep" "i forgot" "v/la" shut up and play the game

vote lucifer

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 35ufxe
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Spidey-meme-butterfl
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Vivienne Westwood wrote:
Givenchy wrote:Vivienne what makes you think Burb and Armani are both scum? And don't say "they could be bussing" that isn't an argument.
I don't have an argument for it, it's merely a thought.
Since Zara claimed about night 3, it doesn't make sense for both of them to be clean. And since I don't really know enough to choose the target for today's lynch, I just think of alternatives to help you guys make judgement on the correct lynch.

If I get to choose, personally, I think Burberry is scum because there is never a double kill in one night (and I doubt our chances).

[size=12.727272033691406]I feel like Vivienne is trying to push the Armani/Burberry scum thing really arbitrarily, as if they're keeping options open for a Burberry lynch but still allowing themselves to bus Armani if needed. [/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Like here they say "it's just a thought" but then build a case on Burberry based on their claim.[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]<48 hours to deadline so we should be starting the Armani wagon. Chanel your vote would be appreciated.[/size]
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:14 am

Chanel that is not helpful in the slightest, give us your scum reads please~

This Armani lynch needs to happen. I'm currently working on the case against him. This game has gotten way too far away from ISOs, reads, flip and wagon analysis and the like so I'm hopefully going to bring it back to that a little bit with this post. Expect it from me in a bit~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 am

Why Armani is the best lynch for today:

Let’s take a look at his contributions~

~~~

Day 1 he spent most of the day making a fuss out of this post here:

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p50-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-days-1-2-31#67

Early bussing is certainly possible, he really focused on a single post in RVS too much for my liking. Other than that he didn’t contribute much.

~~~

Day 2:

Inactive, replacement happened.

Also noteworthy: Louie claimed, and said that he vanillaized Armani. Everyone was asking Armani to confirm/deny it, and here’s what he said:

[quote=”Armani”] fuck you all, I'll read during the night.[/quote]

Note that it would not be in scum’s interest to confirm such a claim at this point, since scum is trying to force a mislynch. Stay tuned!

~~~

Days 3-5:

First of all, there’s this claim:

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t5p125-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-32-39#1151

I’ll note, as Jimmy did, that Armani confirms Louie’s claim but then implies it might just be because of his role, and that we should still lynch Louie anyways. I repeat: it is in scum’s interest to force mislynches and so this post is entirely scum motivated and not at all town motivated.

Jimmy says that this post “reeks of scum” and Armani responds with:

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t5p125-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-32-39#1168

Pretty much the definition of OMGUS. Note that he provides no actual reasoning for why Jimmy is scum here. After Jimmy elaborates as to why Armani’s “reeks of scum” post was scummy, Armani fails to address it. And yet he continues to tunnel Jimmy the next day.

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t6p50-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-4#1284

Still with no reasoning.

In fact, let’s take a look at all the posts in which Armani attempts to get people to join his “choo choo train” to see if any reasoning is ever provided.

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t6p75-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-4#1308
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t6p100-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-4#1340
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5#1361

Yeah, no reasoning~

~~~

Also day 5:

At this moment in time, people were pretty much split between the Valentino and Alex bandwagons. For those not caught up on the game, we ended up lynching Alex, who flipped town cop, whereas Val flipped mafia. Following these flips it is logical to suspect the Val wagon was scum driven. That being said let’s see which side Armani landed on:

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7p25-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5#1407

Surprise surprise, he was voting Alex. And with literally no reasoning. Yeah, this is really bad.

~Side note~ There was this whole bit about Armani lecturing Alex for fakeclaiming: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7p100-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5#1483 I still don’t know what to make of this, and Armani if you see this, why did you think Alex was fakeclaiming?

~~~

Day 6:

The most significant post here is him making his case against Jimmy.

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t8p150-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-6-sun-mar-9-200-est#1660

I want to break it down a little bit, without quoting the whole thing.

The first point Armani brings up is not at all strong, it would take too much to explain it fully but essentially he makes a point against something Jimmy himself called “Just speculation though really”.

Secondly, Armani calls Jimmy out for flip flopping his opinion on Burberry, when Jimmy did not in fact flip flop. This just goes to show how little Armani was actually reading and paying attention to Jimmy, evidence of a contrived scumread.

Thirdly, Armani calls Jimmy out for attempting to start a discussion on scum tactics early on in the game. While I don’t think such a discussion is actually fruitful, Jimmy’s attempt seemed pretty town-motivated to me. But what bothers me the most about this point is that Armani adamantly refused to read days 1 and 2. The fact that he dug back into Jimmy’s ISO to find this point against him just goes to show how forced his read of Jimmy was. Like Armani “thought” Jimmy was scum without reading days 1 and 2, but in order to prove why he thinks Jimmy is scum he has to dig back into Jimmy’s ISO into a part of the game he hasn’t even read? Yeah not buying it~

Same goes for the next point, where Armani also strawman’s Jimmy pretty badly. Armani points to another (I think Day 1) early post by Jimmy, where Jimmy is calling someone out for not providing reasoning for a vote, and says Jimmy is trying to take away town’s weapon, which is the vote, entirely. Complete misrep.

Finally, Armani argues that Jimmy should have pushed for a lynch on Yves. I’m not sure I agree with this point and regardless, it really isn’t a strong one.

~

So yeah, that’s the entirety of Armani’s case against Jimmy. There’s a lot that bothers me about it, but what bothers me the most is that Jimmy at this point was cop cleaned. Taking that into consideration, and the evidence Armani provided, there is not nearly enough for a town player to believe that a cop cleaned player is scum. Thus, this case is not at all town motivated but rather entirely scum motivated.

Also this case is not even accompanied by a vote, which is weird especially when he calls the vote the town’s weapon… Trying to seem town while not actually being town.

~~~

And then there’s everything else today that I and others have already called him on, not the least of which is him putting two of the cleanest players in the game on his scum list.

Sorrynotsorry for the tldr; this lynch really needs to happen so I hope this helps town players not caring enough to read up and shit.

vote Armani

Lets get this party started.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:03 am

Also to all the town players:

Remember that hypothetically, if scum is not on the wagon at all, all of town needs to be on the same wagon.

Also remember that only 2 town members voting someone are enough for the 4 scum to join a wagon and force a mislynch.

Myself, Marchesa, and Yves (who I consider to be the three cleanest players) have all expressed absolute willingness to lynch Armani.

That alone should be enough for you to join your vote with ours, but if its not, hopefully the tldr above is~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 am

*Should be 3, but I got your meaning.

Vote Armani

Honestly I was going to say something about how Armani's case on Jimmy was terrible in of itself but since Jimmy has already flipped I thought it negligible at this point.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 am

lynch armani

if youre town... idk what to say.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am

I am town. Why the hell you people would say don't lynch between me and burberry and lynch me anyway is beyond me.

The claim thing was because I had no damn clue what they hell my role did. I had never heard of it and I assumed Marquis just made up the name.

Lynching me town loses. IMO town deserves to lose but scum don't deserve to win. We should all just get modkilled and be neutral survivors so noone wins.

I would say lynch Burberry first and then if they flip town lynch me but all of you would just say that it doesn't matter since if Burberry is town the game ends and that I am just trying to push through a mislynch.

Also, Burberry is being scummy as fuck right now and they fact that none of you can see it is horrible in and of itself.

Also, with all three scum already on my wagon at least town will be the deciding factor that we lose this game.

[vote]Burberry[/vote]

and follow me to victory!
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Armani wrote:Also, with all three scum already on my wagon at least town will be the deciding factor that we lose this game.

I was going to do a full response to this post, but then I decided to just quote this and leave it here.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Armani, I don't think Givenchy is scum...

Vote Armani

Marchesa, this is not a bus, and if you call what I said about Burberry a case then I don't know what isn't.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Hammering because we aren't getting anything more out of this day phase.

I very much doubt I'll be the NK but just in case.

If Armani flips Mafia Seraph knight then scum is 2 of [Bulgari/Chanel/Viv], if Armani flips some other scum role then Burberry is also a possibility.

I expect Armani to flip Mafia Seraph Knight though so...

Viv's role is very easily provable so they are 99% a gladiator, whether they are scum or town gladiator is the question, I don't see scum having a daybig and a gladiator, even if the dayvig is restricted. So scum I think is Bulgari and Chanel/Viv.

Leaning Chanel currently but there is a case to be made on both, this post by Bulgari 

Bulgari wrote:Armani feels town to me. 

Remaining scum is in the realm of [Yves, Marchesa, Chanel]. Everyone else looks fairly like town to me with the exception Vivienne, who I can't get a feel for one way or the other.

has Chanel labelled scum but Viv labelled null, the reads on me and YVes are obviously scum motivated in the same way Armani's are, as they know they are getting lynched and this game is coming down to Chanel v Viv.

The question is, are they labelling Chanel scum to push suspicion on to Viv?

Valentino was insistent that Chanel could not be scum because of the dayvig, this was when they first claimed and no one was really questioning them, I don't think this was Valentino whiteknighting a townie, as they were under no trigger to do this.

Furthermore the dayvig on Tif didn't really make sense as town, as Zara pointed out, i remember Chanel dodging this question. Unfortunately, that Chanel has replaced out and is no longer answerable to this.

So yeah, leaning Chanel as final scum but it's still very much up in the air. So pressure on Viv just as much as Chanel.

vote Armani
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:07 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 8.3 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 4 Christiano-ronaldo-armani-jeans
Cristiano Ronaldo in Armani is just too hot to handle. Sorry, folks.

Armani (5) - Givenchy, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa

Not Voting (3) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:27 pm

[And we return to that fashion show that LUCIFER might possibly have forgotten about.]

[...]

[The models all stand still on stage as LUCIFER lines them up for yet another reaping.]

LUCIFER: Okay, DEARIES, we're not leaving until all of the MURDERERS in this little group are GONE! I KNOW some of you have been responsible for all of this... well, GORE going on here!

[LUCIFER gestures in all directions. VERSACE's corpse lies in its blood in the middle of the road. The bodies of KATE AND HERMÈS have been swept to the side of the stage, leaving blood streaked in a gruesome line across the floor. DIOR is still slumped on the ground as well; the models have long gotten used to the putrid stench of unburied bodies being left out to fester in the sun for days.]

LUCIFER: Now, do ANY of you know just WHO these murderers might be?

[A pause.]

GIVENCHY: You know, I think we should investigate that Armani guy.

BURBERRY: Agreed.

YVES: His rippling abs are probably only there to distract us from the truth! He's definitely evil!

[A loud wail pierces the discussion.]

ARMANI: NO! NO! NO!

LUCIFER: Why, what is the MATTER, dear?

[At this time, LUCIFER also takes the opportunity to ogle ARMANI's huge, hard pecs.]

ARMANI: NO! I AM NOT SCUM! NO! STOP IT! NO!

MARCHESA: What are you saying? Of course you're scum!

ARMANI: NO YOU'RE SCUM!!

GIVENCHY: Dear, it's quite clear to us; you can drop the act now~

ARMANI: YOU TOO! YOU ARE THE SCUM!

BURBERRY AND YVES: Lynch him! Lynch him! Lynch him!

ARMANI: YOU WILL REGRET THIS! YOU ARE ALL BAD!

[They surround ARMANI. As he foams at the mouth, they pull his head forward into the noose, and push him to the edge of the stage.]

YVES: Ready? 3, 2, 1...

ARMANI: (choking) SCUM! SCUM! ALL OF YOU, AND YOUR LITTLE JIMMY CHOO TOO!!!!

[As he spits out those final words, MARCHESA pushes him forward into the abyss. The abyss of unfashionableness.]

Spoiler:
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:33 pm

[Death and destruction. It is inevitable.]

A win condition can no longer be reached!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4