PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.9 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Tumblr_mz3eeeVpHa1qa48jlo7_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Tumblr_mz3eeeVpHa1qa48jlo3_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Tumblr_mz3eeeVpHa1qa48jlo2_250
Dior, Spring-Summer 2012.

Hermès (5) - Prada, Tiffany, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Miu Miu (3) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior
Tiffany (3) - Alexander McQueen, Bulgari, Fendi
Prada (2) - Versace
Armani (1) - Chanel
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Jimmy Choo (1) - Ray-Ban
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Ray-Ban (1) -Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Versace (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (5) - Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 11 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Tiffany wrote:
Chanel wrote:
Armani wrote:Damn, I wanna be a Croissant. Fuck this Used Napkin bullshit.

@Jimmy: All I got from RVS is that that Vivienne chick is really into poetry, and this post (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.

vote Valentino

for future reference, this is the post im talking about
specifically the last sentence in  the second paragraph - he even mentions other people have said this

Yes, Tiffany does agree that David's post is rather lazy, maybe irresponsible.

Tiffany also wants to know which post David is referring to that is 'slightly scummy'.

who is david 0.o
am i missing something here?

also @Armani, the way I see it, the comment about you admitting that people mentioned the valentino thingy before shows that you know you are following the posts of other people, you know what content they have posted to support their argument, and that you should know that you have not added any additional comments. also, it means you can't use the classic "oh i didn't see post that!!!!11!!1 Surprised"
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 pm

It's David Armani. Get with the program.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 pm

fuck i wanted to block seb's top-of-page VC as well

oh well maybe next time
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm

@Armani (again) - sorry bro i only know giorgio armani  afro 
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Chanel wrote:
Tiffany wrote:
Chanel wrote:
Armani wrote:Damn, I wanna be a Croissant. Fuck this Used Napkin bullshit.

@Jimmy: All I got from RVS is that that Vivienne chick is really into poetry, and this post (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.

vote Valentino

for future reference, this is the post im talking about
specifically the last sentence in  the second paragraph - he even mentions other people have said this

Yes, Tiffany does agree that David's post is rather lazy, maybe irresponsible.

Tiffany also wants to know which post David is referring to that is 'slightly scummy'.

who is david 0.o
am i missing something here?

also @Armani, the way I see it, the comment about you admitting that people mentioned the valentino thingy before shows that you know you are following the posts of other people, you know what content they have posted to support their argument, and that you should know that you have not added any additional comments. also, it means you can't use the classic "oh i didn't see post that!!!!11!!1 Surprised"

Oh, my bad. Tiffany was entranced with the David Beckham Armani ad on vote count 1.5.

I meant Ronaldo.

Also, this is an example of a Freudian slip! Teehee!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Chanel wrote:
also @Armani, the way I see it, the comment about you admitting that people mentioned the valentino thingy before shows that you know you are following the posts of other people, you know what content they have posted to support their argument

What content. These are the two posts that have mentioned how scummy Valentino's post was: here and here.

Dior wrote:No Valentino, early wagons are not good.

Hermès wrote:SORRY I LOVE YOUR MUSIC BUT YOUR COMMENT ABOUT EARLY WAGGONS SOUNDED SORT OF SCUMMY JS.

What sort of reasoning/content could I have drawn from these two posts, exactly?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Tiffany, that underwear shoot messed me up too. Armani himself is kinda wrinkly, so I honestly try to focus on his models more.

I hyperlinked Valentino's post in what you quoted, but here it is in all it's glory: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p50-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-1-sun-jan-26-2000-est#67

Anyway, if Chanel is finished, I think I'm going back to reading your posts, ladies Wink
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Tiffany is very sure that Valentino's post is a joke, and should not have been taken seriously. Tiffany feels that Valentino's post is not scummy, and people were taking it too seriously.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

Tiffany wrote:Ladies, would any of you be so kind as to share this 'scummy' post with Tiffany? Tiffany wants to know!

I never specified a specific post... you continue to refer to yourself in the third person. Also, can you please respond to what I said or are you just going to ignore me ._.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:23 am

Hello Fendi! Tiffany is sorry for missing your post, could you kindly tell Tiffany what you would like to know?
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 am

Bulgari wrote:
Versace wrote:vote prada
Explain?
prada posted this logic for his votes, got called out by dior, and never came back. its been a while and he seems scummy and not in an inexperienced town way
chanel:
tiffany only little girls use third person for themselves. audrey hepburn was a classy lady.

i dont like fendi but im not seeing a real case on armani

town/scum/null:
Spoiler:
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 am

"slight maybe" = "slight town maybe"
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 am

I would like some justification from Vera on their vote; it was kind of out-of-nowhere as they haven't posted much or anything.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 am

Just looking over the last 5 pages for posts I found odd since I didn't really look at them much.
Spoiler:
This is really passive and is kind of distancing from that vote which seems kind of off.

Spoiler:

I already posted a rebuttal of sorts to the majority of this post but I wanted to point out the very end of this post "start of the game is where scum are weakest." Isn't it kind of the opposite though because scum have all the information and have the advantage number wise and no one has any reads. I actually get a pro-town from the rest of this post even if I disagree with a lot of it so perhaps i am being anal idek
Spoiler:

There are basically 3 paragraphs dedicated to defending herself then basically one sentence saying 2 people she views as scummy without any actual reasoning. KIND OF EDIT SORT OF: anyway she was called at that and kind of backed off on her read of Versace because it was only a read because she was inactive or something?

Spoiler:

A pretty good post but never pursued any further. It kind of just stops after naming 3 names.

Other random Notes :

Tiffany and I are the best couple <33333

Roy Mustang and Metal S.... errrr Hermes and Valentino's exchanges are hilarious

yeah i kind of just added that section to say those 2 things

I was kind of hoping there were more interesting posts to analyze but no not really

At this point the only people I see as remotely scummy are Miu Miu and to a certain extent Jimmy Choo
I think Valentino is my only really strong town reads atm
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 am

Versace I can follow most of your reads list but I don't understand the scum read on Louis Vuitton.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 am

Bulgari wrote:The effort is what makes me feel that he's not scum.
This is BS, about herm - effort shouldn't correlate to a read unless you know their meta (and this is anon + only d1.)

I agree w/ Valentino that there have been a lot of sketchy scum-reads from Herm that were just meant to provoke a reaction or were filler / unproductive

Overall, still leaning scum @ Herms, but not adamant.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 am

Finally, agreeing w/ Versace and Marchesa's reads on Prada that they've been acting and posting kind of illogically - giving me a decent scum read.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 am

I will not even respond to the guess on my alias, but Marchesa we are not supposed to guess aliases in the thread. All I know is I am Miley and I like cock.

I've had a really shitty day and I can't be bothered to respond to anything else right now.

I've been leaning town on Marchesa and her most recent post was pretty decent. I'll actually provide reasoning and quotes and shit when I'm not lazy.

Valentino has annoyed the hell out of me all game which makes me lean town. I can't picture scum playing in the sort of way that would irritate me. I'll elaborate on why when I'm not lazy like I said.

I forget everyone else's names and I don't feel like opening another tab to check the thread and give more half assed reads at the moment. Valentino are you going to get a bandwagon on me going for doing bad reads. Or are you gonna call me out on scum for posting a town read on the guy pushing for my wagon. Or am I going to call myself out on pointing out stuff that you are gonna call me out on. This is turning into WIFOM and hurting my head. ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME OUT ON SAYING WIFOM??!!!!

Spoiler:
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 am

Miu Miu wrote:
Bulgari wrote:The effort is what makes me feel that he's not scum.
This is BS, about herm - effort shouldn't correlate to a read unless you know their meta (and this is anon + only d1.)

I agree w/ Valentino that there have been a lot of sketchy scum-reads from Herm that were just meant to provoke a reaction or were filler / unproductive

Overall, still leaning scum @ Herms, but not adamant.

Provoking a reaction is called pressure and is generally pro-town. Just gonna say that. Saying I am scum for doing that makes no sense. An argument like "Hermes seems like he's trying too hard to be town by looking like he is scumhunting and claiming to put pressure with shit votes and reads" makes sense, but saying "he is putting pressure on someone so he is scum" makes no sense. If you are gonna call me scum make sense please god damnit. And the "logical" argument I gave is fucking stupid still, but it's at least logical.

Oh leaning slight town on Drake because the way he responded to Valentino calling him confirmed town was good imo.

Unvote

Wanted to get that kind of reaction from him so I could make an actual read. YES VALENTINO YOU DON'T SAY YOU WERE PUTTING PRESSURE ON THEM UNTIL AFTER YOU GET A REACTION TO MAKE A READ.

Sorry both of these posts have been scatterbrained and probably shitty but they are posts and that's more than like half of you are doing so it's still something. I feel like I am actually miley right now because I am barely understanding what I am saying right now. I swear I'm sober right now.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 am

Yeah I know there's supposed to be a thread for guessing after the game or something but it isn't in the rules
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 am

Fuck do we need to bold Unvotes

Unvote

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:41 am

Oh goodness, such vulgar language from Miley!

Marchesa my dear, Tiffany is here!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 am

Ah, I didn't know pressure was more of a towny thing, I always construed it as scummy.

Apologies.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:50 am

Tiffany feels that Miu Miu is sorely mistaken! Pressure can be both good as well as bad! This goes for all kinds of pressure, peer pressure, air pressure, mafia pressure...

It can be done by scum as well as town! Silly Miu Miu!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next