PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.11 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Tumblr_mxaxifSuby1qa48jlo2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Tumblr_mxaxifSuby1qa48jlo5_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Tumblr_mxaxifSuby1qa48jlo9_250
Selections from Ziad Nakad, Summer 2013.

Hermès (5) - Prada, Tiffany, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Miu Miu (3) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior
Prada (2) - Versace
Tiffany (2) - Bulgari, Fendi
Armani (1) - Chanel
Bulgari (1) - Jimmy Choo
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Jimmy Choo (1) - Ray-Ban
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Ray-Ban (1) -Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Alexander McQueen

Not Voting (5) - Givenchy, Hermès, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 4.5 days from now.

Zara and Kate Spade have until Thurs. Jan. 23 @ 11:00 EST to post or they will be replaced. More prods coming soon, post and stop lurking to be safe.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 13 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Miu Miu wrote:Ah, I didn't know pressure was more of a towny thing, I always construed it as scummy.

Apologies.
can we lynch this?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:10 pm

actually yeah i want to lynch Miu Miu today Hermes can wait tomorrow

vote Miu Miu
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm

How are we supposed to know who to lynch if it doesn't tell us our team Sad Seb please tell me the mafia.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Also, I still like my vote on Tiffany, she is only becoming more and more annoying since accumulating votes. I might change later depending on the circumstances.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Ray-ban I wanted you to post something of some substance not just complain about not knowing how to Iso someone. You also put off Dior's question asking you your opinions on the game so far. So I'll ask it again. What are your opinions on the game so far Ray-ban?

I'm agreeing with Valentino that a Miu Miu vote might be our best course of action at this point. No one has given me overwhelming scum vibes, and even though I think Miu Miu might be just new to mafia, the fact that she has made so many slip ups is just rubbing me the wrong way.

I don't think that Tiffany is a great vote. I would like her to go back and read the first 7 pages as it would be useful, but I think some people are mistaking a weird posting style for scumminess. I have been in multiple games in the past where people used weird posting styles, and as far as I can remember, they almost always flipped Town, so I'm not going to be going after her until I see some real reason to.

I'm leaving my vote on Ray-ban for now, but considering switching it back to Miu Miu.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Well the weird posting styles are clearly post restrictions as the rhyming guy (Names/avatars still aren't meshing in my head) said when he posted 'I'll do ISO when this thing ends", so either it's going to be passed around or they're faking a post restriction (maybe as Marcelo did in BW, but time will tell). I'll do ISO on Miu Miu later/tomorrow, I can't even remember who he is ugh.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Or the other possibility is that it was just included as a "do this day 1" in their role PM.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Also seb could you potentially link the player's ISO in the top post where it says "players alive". It'd be a huge help actually bounce 
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:Also seb could you potentially link the player's ISO in the top post where it says "players alive". It'd be a huge help actually :bounce: 

Of COURSE I will, dear! I don't know WHY it didn't occur to me in the FIRST place, thank you!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:05 pm

I am just going to confirm I have no post restriction and just feel like talking this way caus’ ma homeboys like it, ya get me?

I was wantin’ da iso as I could’t even tell dat dere’s 5 players, let alone 24.

I’m giving this up for serious posts.

Some thoughts:

Armani: “we waited for specific instances of scummy behavior to occur, and then analyze them,”: Seems like he’s trying for easy lynches rather than actively looking.

Prada doing nothing but wagoning with no reasons is bad.

Louis is weird. @ :Louis why the focous on me rather than other with a lot less activity?

My identity is now obvious. I hate these avatars.

I’m going to look at some of the people on the bigger wagon tomorrow.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:Well the weird posting styles are clearly post restrictions as the rhyming guy (Names/avatars still aren't meshing in my head) said when he posted 'I'll do ISO when this thing ends", so either it's going to be passed around or they're faking a post restriction (maybe as Marcelo did in BW, but time will tell). I'll do ISO on Miu Miu later/tomorrow, I can't even remember who he is ugh.

I interpreted Vivienne saying that she would do an ISO when she was free in the sense of having available time, not when she was rid of the posting restriction. That isn't to say anyone even has a post restriction in the first place: people are probably just doing this to take advantage of the anonymity.

Jimmy's analysis of Bulgari is going too in-depth but the essence is on target. Asking for explanations for votes without providing explanations for your own is hypocritical and a fair scum-tell.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Burberry I think the iso was referring to me like he doesnt see me as town and is promising content

despite having that shitty post format or whatever hes doing he seems to be making decent reads. not a/fan of the versace read in general tho but thats 90% gut

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Rayban how is Prada just wagonning when he has first vote on Hermes

the slowness of these wagons is disappointing, the game for a 20+p is pretty slow in general and that's just sad
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 pm

In regards to the post restrictions I know it's already been somewhat pointed at before but from the opening flavor

Lucifer wrote:
LUCIFER: Ok. Ok. Vivi? Where you BE, gurl?

[VIVIENNE WESTWOOD attempts to respond in rhymes but is promptly cut off.]

And while it's somewhat possible that since the first post Ms. Westwood made was

I really feel like we're focusing the posting styles too much when it's content that actually matters. And while I can understand some of the scum reads on Tiffany for other reasons the idea that we should be voting for someone because they are "annoying" is such a lazy attitude that you might as well have not signed up or are just incredibly dense mafia. (That last part was mostly directed at a certain dead rapper mostly)
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm

I just didn't consider a post restriction.

unvote
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:26 pm

oh lol I didn't finish my thought

"And while it's somewhat possible that since the first post Ms. Westwood made rhymed, Lucifier just rolled with it and added it to the flavor but it seems far more likely it is in fact a post restriction."
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Marchesa wrote:In regards to the post restrictions I know it's already been somewhat pointed at before but from the opening flavor

Lucifer wrote:
LUCIFER: Ok. Ok. Vivi? Where you BE, gurl?

[VIVIENNE WESTWOOD attempts to respond in rhymes but is promptly cut off.]

And while it's somewhat possible that since the first post Ms. Westwood made was

I really feel like we're focusing the posting styles too much when it's content that actually matters. And while I can understand some of the scum reads on Tiffany for other reasons the idea that we should be voting for someone because they are "annoying" is such a lazy attitude that you might as well have not signed up or are just incredibly dense mafia. (That last part was mostly directed at a certain dead rapper mostly)

Fendi wrote:I just didn't consider a post restriction.

unvote

Your vote on Tiffany didn't even make sense in the first place. Tiffany making many unhelpful posts would be a valid reason, but not her posting style. Then when someone confronted you with your dumb reasoning you immediately unvoted. Trying to appease people or what?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:55 pm

On Armani, the way he defended himself from my accusations gave off a very pro-town vibe imo. He was not very aggressive and provided sound reasoning for why he is not scum (aka the two posts he buddied had no content either). That being said, I'm going to stay null on him until he can provide reads on players which are current.

It's nice to see Versace posting some good content too, explaining his reads like I asked and making his own. Also responding to others calling him out as scum in a cool and collected fashion.

However, onto Miu Miu,
Miu Miu wrote:I agree w/ Valentino that there have been a lot of sketchy scum-reads from Herm that were just meant to provoke a reaction or were filler / unproductive

Overall, still leaning scum @ Herms, but not adamant.
First part seems like buddying to me.

The second part seems like she is trying to give herself an easy exit excuse if  Hermes flips town on a lynch (which could happen seeing that she has the most votes), saying "I wasn't adamant :/" and getting towncred if she flips scum - "I called it!". It's a little bit WIFOM, i know, but it seems overcautious in general, which is how she's been playing the whole game.

The real reason I think she's slightly scummy is that despite me asking her to put down a vote and explaining why this is beneficial for town, she still has not put down a vote. Please, give some reads, call out who you think is scum with a little more confidence, and vote.

Also, I agree with others about the overcautiousness stuff. And about how you said pressure = scum previously.

tl;dr - anyone you think is really scummy atm? vote it

unvote
vote Miu Miu
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Chanel wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:unvote
vote Hermes

hello miss WANG

explain your vote please

I "read" through and thought, "hey, if 3 other people have an idea to vote them, why not go along"

I like riding in wagons with other people

Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Burberry wrote:Jimmy's analysis of Bulgari is going too in-depth but the essence is on target. Asking for explanations for votes without providing explanations for your own is hypocritical and a fair scum-tell.

???

Although Tiffany is still scummy (and it has nothing to do with his posting style), this needs some addressing.

Unvote
Vote Louis Vuittone

I don't see how nobody called this out yet. "I think this person is scummy but I'm going to leave my vote on someone else for no reason" is very rarely town oriented.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am

Prada, if you're going to call people out for questionable votes then you should explain your vote on Hermes better. As in, more than "careless" and "trying to get a reaction."

Chanel, agreeing with people is not necessarily buddying. A lot of people have agreed with things other people have said, me included, and it's not too much to ask for that people will have the same idea. If you would specify what exactly about Miu Miu's statement would be buddying it would be more helpful.

This is more of a general statement to the whole game that accusations of buddying can be misinterpreted as simply agreeing. Of course if someone is stealing another person's words that is scummy but not all instances are necessarily indicate of mafia.

Vera Wang try developing more of your own thoughts rather than wagoning on others'.

Bulgari, I was referring less to the unvote and more on voting Tiffany. I'm also pretty sure Louis Vuitton has a scumread on Ray-Ban for "going under the radar" as he would put it.

Marchesa, do you believe Tiffany has some kind of post restriction as well, or only Vivienne?
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 am

@Burberry - I admit I may have been using "buddying" too liberally and loosely. However, even if you disregard the part about the buddying, my argument on Miu Miu still stands on its own - specifically about the part where she has not yet cast a vote and appears overly cautious

also: FUCK YEAH FRAPPUCCINOOO~
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 am

Burberry wrote:Prada, if you're going to call people out for questionable votes then you should explain your vote on Hermes better. As in, more than "careless" and "trying to get a reaction."

Chanel, agreeing with people is not necessarily buddying. A lot of people have agreed with things other people have said, me included, and it's not too much to ask for that people will have the same idea. If you would specify what exactly about Miu Miu's statement would be buddying it would be more helpful.

This is more of a general statement to the whole game that accusations of buddying can be misinterpreted as simply agreeing. Of course if someone is stealing another person's words that is scummy but not all instances are necessarily indicate of mafia.

Vera Wang try developing more of your own thoughts rather than wagoning on others'.

Bulgari, I was referring less to the unvote and more on voting Tiffany. I'm also pretty sure Louis Vuitton has a scumread on Ray-Ban for "going under the radar" as he would put it.

Marchesa, do you believe Tiffany has some kind of post restriction as well, or only Vivienne?

That's going to take a day or so, my brain is still fried from exams
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 am

Honestly, I was just bored with the Dior vote.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next