PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 16 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 16 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Tiffany sees meepsy!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 16 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

oh look i missed top :)))))

also a note for anonymity: you signed up for an anonymous game. go ahead, speculate who people can be, try to use meta inaccurately, but i'm going to be upset if you all suddenly go and claim your PO identities. :(this is a chance to play differently and stuff, take advantage of the opportunity!

also, yes, there will be a questionnaire at the end for you guys to guess who everyone was! so it actually makes sense to try and hide your identities in order to win it :)

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.14 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 16 Tumblr_mxz2qli1yA1r7fbd1o1_1280
what the fuck is this

Miu Miu (5) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel
Hermès (4) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang, Miu Miu
Bulgari (2) - Jimmy Choo, Tiffany
Louis Vuitton (2) - Gucci, Bulgari
Prada (2) - Versace
Jimmy Choo (1) - Ray-Ban
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Alexander McQueen
Vivienne Westwood (1) - Kate Spade

Not Voting (4) - Fendi, Hermès, Marchesa, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 3 days from now.

one change whOA

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:07 pm

kate spade sees the MAFIA

vote tiffany

also dont you think meeps would have signed up at the beginning, not as a sub???

it's also pretty ez for someone to look as if they were someone else, just look at wat fegelein did in the first set
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 pm

I won’t talk about specific identities, but I singled out the former Hermes as a particular player due to their demeanor. So arguments such as Miu Miu’s here bringing up Hermes swinging back and forth between attitudes are not as strong as you would think, as they aren’t scum tells considering that person’s nature.

Speaking of Miu Miu’s post:

Miu Miu wrote:If you are that insecure and feel it is a necessity to back-up everything you say, you are either over-cautious or scum.

This is a poor assumption, as the excerpt from Hermes you quoted was them defending themselves by justifying their votes to explain how they have not been careless, rather than showing too much caution.

Tiffany, Bulgari’s response to me wasn’t a fence-sit at all.

Kate what’s your reasoning on your Tiffany vote? Same question towards you Bulgari, I don’t believe I’ve gotten a response.

I wouldn’t quite call Prada town. There’s one good post out of her but her voting throughout the game is lazy.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Tiffany agrees with Burberry. However, Tiffany would rather vote Miu Miu instead of Prada, as Prada is possibly inactive while Miu Miu is actually has definite foolish posts. What Tiffany means to say is: the scum posts : total posts ratio of Prada is way less than of Miu Miu.

Tiffany still has her vote on Bulgari as Tiffany believes her to be highest probability of scum!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Lucifer, show some mercy; I'm a slow reader.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:22 am

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany agrees with Burberry. However, Tiffany would rather vote Miu Miu instead of Prada, as Prada is possibly inactive while Miu Miu is actually has definite foolish posts. What Tiffany means to say is: the scum posts : total posts ratio of Prada is way less than of Miu Miu.

Tiffany still has her vote on Bulgari as Tiffany believes her to be highest probability of scum!
I literally have one "foolish" post.

As for "scum posts", you can construe that as you wish and you're entitled to do so. However, I'd like a few examples that make this "scum post ratio" so inflated, if you will.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:49 am

Miu Miu wrote:
Tiffany wrote:Tiffany agrees with Burberry. However, Tiffany would rather vote Miu Miu instead of Prada, as Prada is possibly inactive while Miu Miu is actually has definite foolish posts. What Tiffany means to say is: the scum posts : total posts ratio of Prada is way less than of Miu Miu.

As for "scum posts", you can construe that as you wish and you're entitled to do so. However, I'd like a few examples that make this "scum post ratio" so inflated, if you will.

Tiffany concedes with your point. However, your one 'foolish' post is still more than prada's 0 foolish posts. We shall wait and see. Tiffany does not wish to lynch either of you yet but the others certainly want to!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:01 am

Burberry wrote:Kate what’s your reasoning on your Tiffany vote? Same question towards you Bulgari, I don’t believe I’ve gotten a response.

My initial vote on Tiffany was predicated on the timing of her vote on hermes combined with this post she made very soon after. In the pages leading up to this, Hermes was throwing his suspicion onto different people, and I feel that he may poke a member of the scumteam considering that very soon after, he has a small wagon building on him. Tiffany seemingly came out of nowhere with a vote on him, making it seem like she was attempting to attack a partner's attacker, so to speak. The second post I linked shows that Tiffany admitted to not reading much of the thread and basing her vote on Hermes' post length rather than their content, which is somewhat ridiculous. This is what my original vote was based on, and her recent posts, which contain none of her own original thoughts, only serve to add to my belief that she's likely scum.

Jimmy Choo, I never responded to your accusation because I literally didn't understand what kind of point you were trying to make.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 am

rofl miu miu stop making it obvious who you are, it makes it ez to read your meta and compare with othe rgames :)

vote miu miu
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:07 am

A sub in hermes spot is kind of annoying

at least she was active

i am going to read stuff tommorow
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am

Kate Spade wrote:rofl miu miu stop making it obvious who you are, it makes it ez to read your meta and compare with othe rgames Smile

vote miu miu

Ok then
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:15 am

Sorry I've been busy - I will try and post more. To respond to Dior and Prada, I skimmed the first few pages and the OP so I didn't think of a post restriction. The reason I immediately unvoted Tiffany was because the bases of my scumread was largely due to her continuing to call herself Tiffany.

As I said before speaking in third person is generally incredibly arrogant so I thought Tiffany felt good about Hermes beating her in lynch votes. Its obvious now that it really is a post restriction because wherever she can say "I" she says "Tiffany," and starts off every sentence "Tiffany" as well.

More importantly to actually contribute here is my read of Miu Miu.

The first few posts are pretty null

Miu Miu wrote:I suppose that the Unvote at that point was a bit of a prudent blunder on my behalf; nevertheless, after following two of the more recent NOCs on PO (both of which scum won - being Finchinator/Raducan and Uso/Treecko), there were reckless day 1 reads, actions, and even lynches which ultimately were detrimental towards the town in the long run due to lack of the game developmental period transpiring. Even if the town did catch a scum at this point, who is so adamant to strongly pursue their scum-reads currently and willing to risk a harmful mislynch?

I know, I know, I know - this is all over-cautious and my blatant conservatism is arguably an overreaction and could give you guys the wrong idea on who I am, but I do it at the best interest of the towns' prosperity.

Moreover, I stand by my initial anti-wagon knee-jerk reaction to the vote count I saw as I wasn't fully informed of the contents of the thread at that point due to my busy schedule. Now, I have caught-up a bit and read a fair amount. Needless to say, some people are overthinking the value of minuscule detailed, especially at this point, in my opinions. I advise a more lax analysis of players and such in a game of this quantity and set-up, but you can differentiate in beliefs if you wish. Regardless of personal philosophy, I will remain voteless for now, but keep my eye on the following individuals:  Hermés and Versace.

That is all.

This is the first post that can really be analyzed and this might sound stupid but I think Miu Miu is trying to be too town, with the "cautious" approach. The difference between the most recent NOCs and this one, is that there was literally no room for misslynching, and there were a ton of new players who were the ones hammering and making it hard to read scum. I also don't like the "lax analysis" part, how are we going to get scum to come out if pressure is not applied?? What.

This post to me reads scum.

The next post that stuck out to me was this one

Miu Miu wrote:I would like some justification from Vera on their vote; it was kind of out-of-nowhere as they haven't posted much or anything.

Chanel just asked this the page before… This sounds like Miu Miu again trying to gain town credit. In addition, this is hypocritical of your "lax approach" from before because you are now asking someone why they voted someone who wasn't even you??

Another post that reads scum

Miu Miu wrote:
Valentino wrote:
Miu Miu wrote:Ah, I didn't know pressure was more of a towny thing, I always construed it as scummy.

Apologies.
can we lynch this?

I mean, if you want to start a random wagon, go ahead. I will leave my thoughts on what is wrong with this specific wagon in the suceeding posts, so stay tuned.

This is really not a "random wagon" as pointing to two of your recent posts you are looking really scummy, and this sounds like annoyed scum who knows she is caught honestly, Valentino was probably trolling there, and got a good reaction out of Miu Miu.

Okay another post that I don't like

Miu Miu wrote:
Louis Vuitton wrote:I'm agreeing with Valentino that a Miu Miu vote might be our best course of action at this point.  No one has given me overwhelming scum vibes, and even though I think Miu Miu might be just new to mafia, the fact that she has made so many slip ups is just rubbing me the wrong way.
Apparently being unknowledgeable on one occurance is "many slip ups", ok. As for anything else that could possibly be a "slip up", my initial conservative nature is just how I have developed as a player over the course of the few games I have played, nothing wrong with that early-game unless you are really digging-deep to try and frame someone for the sake of doing so, not for the sake of finding scum.

I don't think that Tiffany is a great vote.  I would like her to go back and read the first 7 pages as it would be useful, but I think some people are mistaking a weird posting style for scumminess.  I have been in multiple games in the past where people used weird posting styles, and as far as I can remember, they almost always flipped Town, so I'm not going to be going after her until I see some real reason to.
Yes, well put. Her third person (or is that second person, idek) posting is kind of strange, but it shouldn't be a scum tell, or a town tell - it is indicative of nothing. Tiffany is giving me a pretty decent bull, leaning town, currently.

First, I don't like how Louis Vuitton says that Miu Miu is slipping up but doesn't say how, but yeah. Then Miu Miu tries to buddy Tiffany by calling her town, and just says she is leaning town on Tiffany, but doesn't really state why. Only makes a statement about her third person speech.

Miu Miu wrote:I have looked back at the plethora of posts made by Hermès and am here to now support my previously weak read that is stronger.

Also, Prada, careless is hardly an argument. RVS is kind dead at this point and throwing a vote on me because I am "careless" is really shitty reasoning. I actually have not been careless at all. My vote on Valentino is justified.
I dislike her getting ultra-defensive and serious after being lax and humorous in the preceding posts Herms made. In addition, the justification on the Valentino vote was weak. Overall, the over-defensiveness of this reaction and exaggeration of details to benefit themselves gives me a scummy vibe.

I AM INTERESTED TO SEE THIS SLIP. IS IT A SLIPPERY SLIDE. MILEY LIKES SLIDES. I HOPE IT IS A WATERSLIDE.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE "WHY NOT?" WHEN YOU ASKED KRISTEN FUCKER (insulting actress not player) IF SHE THINKS I AM TOWN OR NOT?
So after being serious upon initial accusations of her misplaying / first votes on her, Herm proceeds to act all funny and spam caps and such, as you can see. (She also did this in numerous earlier posts, but they aren't too important as many were too early or RVS).

I find this 180 interesting, but not necessarily indicative of scummy behavior. Will keep an eye on this and see if it gets excessive. PS: Avoiding serious accusations and valid points is kind of scummy, but being as this post is so irrelevant, I won't hold it against you.

Reads are one thing, saying conf town (and then contradicting yourself by saying it's 70% accurate???) is another. I'm far from stupid. Douchey town is a shitty playstyle so let's just refrain from insulting and being asses please. Don't be a TIWSS.

Sasha Obama hi how r u gurl. How u doin. U r a qt.
This is a semi-180, once more. Although you weren't being formal by any stretch in the first segment of this post, you were being serious and actually wanted to get a point and constructively criticize a read in it. Then, you 180 in the last line about Sasha. This all could be a large nitpick of mine and I am unsure of what it amounts to, but the 180s are either a playstyle habit of yours, or something is up.

There are numerous instances of this, but I will stop here. Check all of their posts and see yourself, if you'd like.

How the hell is getting reads from people scummy. Reads are so vital. When scum is lynched, their reads can be examined along with their interactions to find partners, never mind that it stimulates discussion and progresses the game. Vote on Kristin was RVS, no need to justify that. Vote on Valentino was justified. Wanted to put a bit of pressure on her after that post about wanting an early bandwagon, and her response hasn't given me a strong read either way. Vote on Drake (fuck the fashion aliases) is completely legit. He practically claimed scum. I'm not "trying to start a potential wagon" to screw with people, I'm placing my vote on a scumread. The argument "could be scum trying to screw with everyone" could literally be applied to every single person playing. It's completely arbitrary.
So defensive and supportive of own plays. Another blatant overreaction and now she's using her own, biased, logic to support her own plays throughout the game. If you are that insecure and feel it is a necessity to back-up everything you say, you are either over-cautious or scum. The former would make no sense from you as you called me out for being over-cautious, when I openly claimed to be, and stated that it was a bad mentality. I am assuming you aren't contradicting yourself, thus giving me a legitimately strong scum read on you.

As bad as your reasoning on me is, you haven't backed it up with a vote. Disappointing. We aren't going to get anywhere with BS reasoning and no voting.
Want a vote? Here:
Vote Hermès

Okay so the first few points here about the 180s are town. However, I really don't think 180ing is scummy at all, Hermes behavior to me seems more of desperate town then scum, who doesn't want to be lynched. The scummy part that sticks out to me here though is the hypocrisy of calling someone "over-cautious" hello?? your first post is the most over-cautious trash.

However, this post is null because I like the first few quotations.

Miu Miu wrote:
Givenchy wrote:Givenchy still has no idea what is happening.
Vote Kate Spade
Givenchy does not like that name.
At this point, that isn't even funny.

Read the damn thread, wouldn't you!?

I can assume you are newer and cut you some slack, but I wouldn't advise saying publicly that you are clueless and RVSing at this point. You are just hurting yourself in the long run

Miu Miu said she only slipped up "once" sounds like more than once to me.

Miu Miu wrote:

Last post by Miu Miu again this just sounds like RAWR RAWR RAWR. I really don't like how Miu Miu is using a ton of sass to defend accusations.

Originally, I figured Miu Miu was probably town, and then I read through her posts and changed my mind. One thing I don't like is how rather than ever trying to help town (I haven't done much yet either sorry) she just goes after Hermes 180ing and says that he is scum and she is not.

Please, if you are town, at least give us some reads on everyone else.

Vote Miu Miu

If you read this whole post, you are a champion.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 am

Do you really need to post a tl;dr about someone who is already being wagoned?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:49 am

Hey just slogging through the last pages of the thread. Will post something up soon.
But anyone here up for a good Q & A sesh?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:51 am

Or just anyone online? If you're town you have little reason not to say anything and talk to me!
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 am

Reads, woo. Or only some of them. Whatever.

Alexander McQueen- Null, they haven't really done much. Seriously, about half of their posts are talking about potential post restrictions on Tiffany and Viv.

Armani- All he's done is defend himself, beyond that too inactive for any real read. Null. The first part of that post Chanel pressured him over had a good point, but then they went the other way and suggested we wait which isn't cool. Still, that's not enough at all to form a read.

Bulgari- Hmm, that initial vote on Tiffany wasn't great, since I don't agree there's enough to jump to that conclusion, and if you're pressuring them, why would you not give them something to respond to? The delayed explanation for the vote isn't so great either.

I'll check Tiffany's recent posts in relation to the point you raise about parroting when I get around to her. Also I don't think it's accurate to say that the second post you linked is asserting post length as a basis for a vote. I will say though, I don't think Tiffany ever gave a legit reason for the Hermes vote, and if she did, she certainly delayed giving it, which is interesting, since that's the basis for any issue one might have with Bulgari. Read is Null, maybe slight scum, there's not a lot to go off.

Burberry- Town. A quick iso didn't turn up anything, and I'm getting a serious town vibe anyway.

Chanel- Not much that's scummy here. Main things that stand out are calling out Miu for not laying down a vote then doing likewise, and boring into Armani. I'm not thinking much of the former, and the latter simply appears to be a solid attempt to pressure an inactive player into posting which kind of worked (Since Armani responded but is inactive again). Nothing much to say, not getting a strong gut read either way. I'll take null-slight town.

Yeah, I'll do the rest later, this game is freaking intense with the volume of stuff.

@Hermes, since I'm on yeah might as well
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 am

How much have you read through so far?
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 am

Hi dior!

Most of the thread actually except I zoned out in a few places (mostly through pages 11/12 and 15/16).

Also one question I wanted to ask you and I'm sorry this is after you just did some reads but;

If you had to make judgement on what you think vivienne is - town or scum, no other junk, what would it be? and what you think herMEs is is? and maybe also valentino and tiffany? (had written the q down before so ja)

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:00 am

Just town or scum, no other options?

Hermes-town (They've read to me as reckless/aggressive town)

Tiffany-scum (A lot of fluff posting plus not a lot of content. Dodgy call of fence-sitting, and calling Bulgari out on the delayed explanation, though a fair point does also seem hypocritical, looking back)

Valentino-town (This is pretty much a gut read atm, need to look through)

Vivienne-town (This is only because you're making me choose scum/town, otherwise super null. I think I might have shared my read on vivienne before, which was basically null, but I need to look again)
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 am

Also well done to Fendi for a truly impressive TL;DR, that enormous length is unlikely to be surpassed for most or all of the game. I still haven't read it yet obv.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 am

m8 you ain't seen nothing yet
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:08 am

Also @Dior I guess you've already said that Burberry is town so giving some reasons wouldn't hurt aye?
Cause otherwise it sounds like you think she's town cause of a feel that she has done nothing scummy?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 am

The defining thing about Burberry is that though they're perhaps not as active as others or as aggressive, they're doing a really good job at analysing posts and working to bring solid points to the table. All in all, I'd describe their play as conservative town- they're not letting their analyses get influenced by emerging wagons or trends.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:20 am

Did Fendi get replaced? Unusual.

Tiffany is here! Hello Hermes! Shall we have a cup of tea?

@dior Just to make things clear here, Tiffany did not ever give a legitimate reason for voting Hermes. Tiffany would like to throw away the wine here, Tea is the best drink Smile

Tiffany's vote on Hermes was the first post, and was intended to be rvs, or basically unsubstantiated joke votes. Do not lecture Tiffany on how rvs was over, that will be irrelevant as Tiffany did not bother to read the first few tl;drs at that time, no thanks to you and Miley Cyrus!

Tiffany is going to state the fact that Tiffany's original Miley Cyrus vote was rvs and did not require a reason. Tiffany has shifted onto Bulgari as Tiffany has found real scum, and would like Dior and Hermes to analyse as well.

Hopefully the new Hermes will be classier, unlike bitchy Miley Cyrus Wink
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next