PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 19 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 19 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.16 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 19 Tumblr_mztz9xrkYL1qdgn5lo1_500
FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 19 Tumblr_mztz9xrkYL1qdgn5lo2_500
Stephane Rolland, the black and white dresses of Spring/Summer 2014.

Miu Miu (8) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Fendi, Ray-Ban
Hermès (4) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang, Miu Miu
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Louis Vuitton (2) - Gucci, Bulgari
Prada (2) - Versace
Bulgari (1) - Tiffany
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Alexander McQueen

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 2 days from now.

Prodding Alexander McQueen.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 19 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Chanel Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

i am doing the dodging of the prod

very busy lately and might get even busier due to exams next week. hoping to post some content soon tho
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Woah
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Tiffany sees hopkirk!
Tiffany wants to acknowledge that the Miu Miu = finchinator meta argument and may change Tiffany's impression of Miu Miu (for the worse). Tiffany was not aware of this comparison until it was said out bluntly.

Oh, how time flies! The deadline is today!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 pm

What, deadline is in like 2 days.

God damn it Hermes that's just so painful to read, TL;DR plus super rambling. I will read through and respond to stuff and do more reads.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Page 17, reads can come once I've caught up

Tiffany wrote:Dior, what do you mean that Tiffany is flopping back onto Miu?
I meant that you've gone from stating that Miu has made a number of foolish posts to stating that there's just one bad post

Prada had continued to carelessly toss their vote around well after RVS ended. Also saying that someone would intentionally or non-intentionally make a bad post doesn't make sense, since generally no-one intends to do that. You'll have to clarify the distinction between Prada and Miu more, because atm it's not making any sense.

Would still like some thoughts from Ray-Ban

After that TL;DR I have a guess in mind for Hermes' identity (both new and old). That said, I couldn't do it, totally tuned out of that TL;DR (it was too rambly).
An idle comment on their thoughts on Armani- to me, the pressure from Chanel demanded that they defend themselves like that. That said, the fact they've still done nothing for town, only really posting to defend themselves isn't all that great.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:39 pm

You don't want to lynch Miu Miu, he/she seems pretty clean to me, give or take a few statements, I don't see why that is justifiable to have 8 people on him/her
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Ok, can you give a better explanation? Because right now you haven't given us any reason to not lynch her
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Vera Wang wrote:You don't want to lynch Miu Miu, he/she seems pretty clean to me, give or take a few statements, I don't see why that is justifiable to have 8 people on him/her

Why do you suppose Miu Miu is clean. Provide some solid reasoning please

Everyone supporting a Miu lynch has provided justification towards their vote (at least I have and I know many others have), so it's up to you to provide justification towards the contrary if you want to see a different lynch or just flat out don't support it
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Chanel wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:You don't want to lynch Miu Miu, he/she seems pretty clean to me, give or take a few statements, I don't see why that is justifiable to have 8 people on him/her

Everyone supporting a Miu lynch has provided justification towards their vote (at least I have and I know many others have), so it's up to you to provide justification towards the contrary if you want to see a different lynch or just flat out don't support it

You are a try hard and I'm not, that is solid evidence on how I'm right and you're wrong
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Vera Wang wrote:
Chanel wrote:

You are a try hard and I'm not, that is solid evidence on how I'm right and you're wrong

nice ad hominem imo

step it up and provide some real reasons
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Chanel wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:
Chanel wrote:

nice ad hominem imo

step it up and provide some real reasons

quit while you're behind you little shit, I've figured you out
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Vera cut it out and provide some actual reasoning pls
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Dior and Chanel are scum GG NO RE

Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 am

Page 18

As far as I can see the question mark is totally irrelevant, there's no difference either way. I agree with 1 and 4 since they fall under the point of avoiding giving reasoning for a vote. 2 applies to half the game and 3 I don't see it, if that's an attack, that's the most halfhearted attack I've ever seen- it's literally just one idle comment.

@Versace, when did I condone hypocrisy?
Oh right, that Chanel read. I thought that wanting to read through the thread before making a vote was an adequate reason for not voting, depending on what they eventually did with it obviously. Also, I said that that gave me a null read, not that it was good.

About that Orth in vanilla comparison. The main reason I look at Fendi's TL;DR as possible scum overcompensation is that when I read through it I thought most of the points were rehashed, whereas Orth focussed on digging up new points, even if some of them were a bit of a stretch (and one of them was simply unhelpful. Also that kind of post is well within Orth's meta).

That said, Fendi did bring some new and interesting points to the table, so like I said, there's that, which is definitely in his favour. I think the main thing now to determine how to interpret that post one way or the other is to have Fendi start commenting on the other players in the game to get a better idea where he stands
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 am

Vera Wang wrote:
Chanel wrote:

Vera Wang wrote:Dior and Chanel are scum GG NO RE

How unladylike! Please behave in our fashion show! You don't want to be a bitch too, like Miley Cyrus! Good thing she was fired and replaced by Hermes!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 am

Tiffany wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:
Chanel wrote:

Vera Wang wrote:Dior and Chanel are scum GG NO RE

How unladylike! Please behave in our fashion show! You don't want to be a bitch too, like Miley Cyrus! Good thing she was fired and replaced by Hermes!

Bitch please, hike up that skirt and in the words of Lil Wayne, Pop that pussy for a real nigga
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 am

Hello, Ms. Wang! Please behave, as per the rules. Thank you!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 am

lol
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 am

Vera Wang's defense of Miu reminds me very strongly of MewtwoHidden's defense of Ortheore in Vanilla. Minus the abrasive attitude of course.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:03 am

Dior wrote:Page 18

As far as I can see the question mark is totally irrelevant, there's no difference either way. I agree with 1 and 4 since they fall under the point of avoiding giving reasoning for a vote. 2 applies to half the game and 3 I don't see it, if that's an attack, that's the most halfhearted attack I've ever seen- it's literally just one idle comment.

Tiffany disagrees. Punctuation are quite important when put in the right context! Haven't you heard of the joke?

Let's eat, grandpa!
Let's eat grandpa!

Another example is in jimmy Choo's signature.

As worn by Kim kardashian's feet
As worn by Kim kardashian's feet?

The use of a question mark makes a difference in context. A question mark implies doubt and confusion, while the use of a full stop signifies a statement.

Tiffany also notes jimmy Choo's comment at the start of the game (his second post regarding the question mark, in his ISO). This shows that jimmy is a very observant person(not alignment indicative) and explains his alertness to punctuation nuances.

In a more relevant context, jimmy had already outlined his argument against Bulgari, and Tiffany finds the argument very compelling. Tiffany feels that Jimmy and Bulgari are unlikely to be on the same team, which means that either one of them is scum, or both of them can be scum. Regardless of what we perceive that Jimmy Choo's alignment to be, we cannot discount Jimmy's argument against Bulgari and hence this is the reason that Tiffany sees Bulgari as the scum.

P-edit: stop being a slut, miss wang
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 am

Hi Tiffany, when are you going to stop piggybacking off of everyone's arguments?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:29 am

And THAT, is an attack!

And further reinforces Tiffany's view that Bulgari is part of the scum!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 am

yves wants tiffany to stop talking on thrd person
yves is still confuse, too much players
who is scum that i vote ?
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am

You're avoiding my question, Tiffany.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next