PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 21 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 21 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.18 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 21 Tumblr_mzxu33xx2q1qdgn5lo3_500

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 21 Tumblr_mzxu33xx2q1qdgn5lo4_500
Selections from Valentino's Spring/Summer 2014 collection, part 3.

Miu Miu (10) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Fendi, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany
Hermès (4) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang, Miu Miu
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Prada (2) - Versace
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 1.5 days from now.

Lucifer wrote:Givenchy, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton are being prodded.

Vivienne Westwood will be prodded if she does not post in an hour.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 21 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Miu Miu Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Welp, looks like this is insurmountable. That and the fact that I have to go in like 20 minutes sucks, but whatever.

Once the mislynch goes through, town might want to put some thought into Tiffany. Heremès has seemed a lot less scummy after the replacement, so might just have been how the first guy played.

Tiffany hasn't gotten much consideration all game and has gotten away with bandwagoning timer after time without any significant questioning or suspicion. I feel that the way they (probably have to) post in that third person manner draws some suspicion away from them, hiding up their prospective scummy identity. However, Tiffany has been digging up dirt on and jumpin on wagons of players who. I view to be on the townies side when looking at my reads of them. Finally, once Hermès got replaced and the game progressed, Tiffany real stood out for trying to be over-towny and keeping with the popular line of play (aka wagoning way too much, as I said earlier).

Unvote Hermès
Vote Tiffany
- not that it matters at this point.

Tbh, I misplayed early game with acting cautious, but I am surprised how much you guys emphasized upon it. And later on, most of the things you guys believed were scummy were kind of stretches or not really that scummy, but I digress. You guys will see your fault when I flip town
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm

No need to prod me, I"m here. Reading through the stuff I missed and I'll post something more substantial in a few minutes.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Going to do an ISO of Tiffany soon, I really don't like her most recent posts. I'm going to

unvote

for now so I have time to make a Tiffany read before hammer.

@Dior: I'd rather make good reads on specific players then not so good ones on everyone. Also, my insight is entirely from myself other than agreeing ones with Bulgari. There are really only so many arguments you can make that point to someone as scummy, and when I did my ISO of Miu Miu, I wrote my comments down in word without reading what others said, so I don't really know what you're talking about Sad (At the beginning of the post I said I wanted to defend Miu Miu then agreed she seemed scummy)
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Unsure of Vera Wang’s motivation for defending Miu Miu and then getting so cheeky about it when asked about it.

Seems like Tiffany is playing her Eliza Doolittle role completely backwards.

Tiffany wrote:And THAT, is an attack!

And further reinforces Tiffany's view that Bulgari is part of the scum!

A classy town lady would have no problems simply refuting Bulgari’s point without resorting to play the victim card.

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:haven't had much of an original thought all game.

This is obviously a false statement! Tiffany does not condone you sneaking in such blatant lies in an attempt to misrepresent or attack Tiffany! Clearly a straw man argument in ant attempt to make Tiffany look bad!

Tiffany wishes to highlight that Bulgari's attack on Tiffany does not discount Jimmy Choo's argument against her, and that how Bulgari is refusing to rebut the valid argument seeks further to prove Bulgari scum.

Hollywood would be ashamed at the poor acting façade you’re putting up here.

Tiffany wrote:This is a slippery slope fallacy. Your premise is that Tiffany constantly agrees with other players to develop a scum read. However, you have made a logical leap in saying that Tiffany is 'willing to take a backseat', which is obviously wrong, and 'simply sheep' which is a blatant lie. How did you jump from A to Z? There is no link between the facts (Tiffany agrees with others) and your claim(Tiffany takes a backseat and simply sheeps). Obviously, you are making blatantly wrong conclusions from the facts, while taking a logical leap in order to hide the fact. This is a scum motivated argument in order to discredit Tiffany's reasoning and Jimmy Choo's argument. An attempt to discredit the evidence by simply brushing over it. You are still lumping yourself with another person here too.

Why is the punctuation argument 'ridiculous'? Do you think you can simply sweep away someone else's argument against you like that? Why don't Tiffany just claim your current argument is ridiculous and post a one line response 'your argument is ridiculous don't bother Tiffany'? This is what you are doing in response to Choo. You are basically posting "Your argument is ridiculous" in response to Bulgari.

Tiffany  did not care about your initial vote on Tiffany . For you to claim OMGUS is just whining when it was clearly not omgus, especially when your vote was not on Tiffany at the time.

Here is the endgame: Tiffany's argument against you is that you constantly attempt to discredit  Tiffany  by using fallacious arguments and faulty logic, which is scummy because in reality there is no way to provide a valid argument against tiffany, as Tiffany is town. As  a result , you have  to manufacture false arguments as you indeed know that your arguments cannot be true.Having a role PM saying you are town does not mean you are playing immaculately. You are also inaccurately making it a given that you are town in an attempt to discredit Bulgari's argument.

Next, Bulgari has failed to respond to the initial argument on her, which was by Jimmy Choo. Instead of rebutting the case, Bulgari chooses to attack a player who is supporting the case, which is in no way making the initial argument any less valid. As the initial argument against Bulgari cannot be denied, it taken as acceptance and the argument is right. Hence, Jimmy Choo's claim that Bulgari is the scum, is right. Which makes Bulgari the scum

There's definitely questionable moments in Bulgari's play, like her delaying the reasoning for her Tiffany vote later on until I had to ask her for it around 10 pages later, but I'm finding Tiffany equally at fault here.

Tiffany, why is Miu Miu's identity the deciding factor on your jump to her wagon? (I realize this question won’t be answered until day 2, but it is important nonetheless)
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Alexander McQueen(null): He doesn't have a very large amount of content and their wasn't enough to get a read on him either way looking at his ISO.
Armani(scummy): I don't like how he has only focused on one post by Valentino in RVS. I get that the post is slightly scummy, but he has not developed his argument at all and all his posts are just rehashes of his original argument. Also once Chanel says that she likes the way he responded to her accusations Armani drops completely off the map. I don't like that at all.
Bulgari(town): I like her posts and she seems to have a firm grasp on the game. Nothing in her posts seem to give me any bad vibes, so I am getting a town lean from her.
Burberry(town): Another player whose posts seemed logicial and when I iso'd them, nothing popped up to give me any bad feelings about them.
Chanel(town): A town read again. I like how Chanel has been scum hunting and trying to get people to provide justifications for their actions.
Dior(town): Solid posts the whole time and has put a lot of effort into moving the town forward.
Fendi(null): Outside of the one long post about Miu Miu and Vera Wang she hasn't posted much. I do look forward to her iso of Tiffany as it should give us a bit more to go off of with regards to her posting.
Givenchy(inactive): nothing to go off of
Gucci(inactive): nothing of substance posted
Hermes(null): Hermes is interesting. The first player on the account striked me as a bit off, but I think the second player has done a good job of reversing that and I have them at a null read for now.

There are some of my reads. I'll finish isoing everyone a bit later. I've been doing this for over an hour and need a break.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

such posting
very reading
wow
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Dior wrote:Tiffany, I understand perfectly well what a question mark does and how it can potentially impact the tone of a post, please don't suggest otherwise. You're attempting to extract tone from a single word. Not even a full sentence, a single word, with only the preceding quote to give context and help determine tone (Hint: it doesn't to any substantial degree). Do you not see how this is a stretch?
I know this is aimed at Tiffany but she seems to be fighting battles which I should be doing on my own, considering they are my points.

I think that both of you and I have overstated to the exact degree we place on the tone, words etc. It is definitely a strech to pull an entire scum read off these points however as I said in one of my last posts this was a sub point to how Bulgari has yet to post something of use, a point definitively showing anti town personality.

The phrasing that I have been using perhaps is overused but its Bulgari's tone of not posting anything of use and having subtle attacks on people which is where I see a low lying scum trying to cause a mix up in the game. Lets compare to Vera. Vera comes into the game and rants on at everyone for being stupid whilst she is the best.. direct quote i think...no subtlety at all in this, something that scum who have thought through their actions would not do at all (unless going mega reverse pysch on it all). Bulgari on the other hand shows this subtlety of thinking through but still with anti town motivation.

The use of question mark was an example and should not be overplayed but in the grand scheme of all of Bulgari's posts it stands up. Tiffany should not be trying to get away with the fact that a question mark is a scum read however Bulagri's play in general adds up to being anti town. Louis and other peoples conclusion of Bulgari being town is something I can't quite comprehend and as said on numerous occasions can evidence for town behaviour please be posted, the absence of people posting such is just adding to my arguement.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't have time to say anything substantial but I encourage you to compare Louis's post to my post.

Tiffany, there is a difference between believing that Jimmy believed his own argument and believing his argument. The question mark read is bollocks.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh, hi Jimmy.

I really think it is.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

pretty much what i said wasnt it
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Versace, a lot of those reads seem to be universal. Dior's reads are also quite similar, about as similar to yours as Louis' are to yours. Null on Alexander, town on me, town on Chanel, town on Dior, null on Givenchy and Gucci are all reads you three share. The way Louis made his reads copied your style but that shouldn't be scummy at all.

Your Armani reads are completely different while they have two nulls on Fendi and Hermes while you have scum and town for them respectively.

Jimmy I want your opinion on Bulgari's latest posts.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

We can quick wagon Tiffany but the AtE by miu is just gross.
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:42 pm

what's worse is you aint doing a twnread before you go which means we wont have much to base shit off your lynch rather than wagon
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:16 pm

wait why are we suspecting tiffany again?

if you guys are gonna be anal about lack of original reads then lol at you. That as a scum tell is hypocrital because you jump on someone for not seeing new opportunities or scum tells to say in the game

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

I shall read up in a while.
Although this thread has extended like the Nile.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

yeah I cant see tiffany scum OR bulgari scum

that entire exchange is town v town imo. Bulgari is suspiciously cool with responses and tiffany is pretty bad to interpreting responses

I would focus on vera and new Hermes once tomorrow starts and maybe Kate spade
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Valentino wrote:yeah I cant see tiffany scum OR bulgari scum

that entire exchange is town v town imo. Bulgari is suspiciously cool with   responses and tiffany is pretty bad to interpreting responses

I would focus on vera and new Hermes once tomorrow starts and maybe Kate spade
Not that it means much, but explain why you can't see Tiffany being scum?
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:57 pm

because his reads are dumb, not scummy

Wanting to lynch Buulgari from his pov is more of gut rather than an actual scumminess.

Lets wifom this

If you were scum would you suspect a strong looking town player (uso is short but substance is decent)

the reason he has that read is because Burberry managed to strike a paranoid vein on tiff which other dudes are taking advantage of
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

iso not uso haha autocorret

uso is short lilmidget
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi all

Valentino wrote:We can quick wagon Tiffany but the AtE by miu is just gross.

Valentino wrote:what's worse is you aint doing a twnread before you go which means we wont have much to base shit off your lynch rather than wagon

Valentino wrote:wait why are we suspecting tiffany again?

What is even the point of saying this?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:23 pm

I read from page 21 backwards
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

I mean it just sounds like you are providing outs for yourself regardless of what miu miu flips.

As in "we don't have to lynch miu miu... buut done some pretty scummy stuff"

but then to look less indecisive you say "wait let's not get tiff"

I guess the question is what did you think of tiffany before you read stuff today?

also would like if you replied to my q from yesterday!

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 pm

oh also seb I'm voting armani
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next