PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 22 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 22 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.19 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 22 FILE%2BPICTURE%2BRachel%2BBilson%2Bwearing%2BAlexander%2BJg09nRJgvV_l
Model Naomi Campbell in Alexander McQueen.

Miu Miu (9) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany
Hermès (3) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Prada (2) - Versace
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (1) - Miu Miu
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (3) - Fendi, Marchesa, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.

All VC errors have been fixed.

Givenchy and Gucci were prodded. Louis and Vivienne posted before I could/remembered to prod them.

Armani will be the next to be prodded if they do not post in about 3 hours.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 22 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Im addressin miu miu becos he skipped doing reads and went ate to prevent him from doing so

I said tiff quick lynch exists cos I thats who he voted on so he wont have any outs to not providing his reads
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:43 pm

nice misrep tho
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

I don't know what came over me last night, must have just been a hormone imbalances, sorry ladies Wink

unvote
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:12 pm

as if you know what periods feel like
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

I haven't read anything since my last post, except to check that nobody hammered anybody yet. What I wanted to post was something like this:

I should apologize to Jimmy for being rude to him without acknowledging the points he makes. Sometimes I can't understand them and forget to ask him to clarify his posts, but sometimes it's because (as I am about to explain) I think he is being taken advantage of by scum who want his arguments to look better than they are. He could be on a different scum team, but personally I don't think so. I suppose he could even be a partner, but I also find that unlikely.

Thanks in part to Hermes's huge post opening my eyes to it, I have become pretty convinced that Tiffany, Louis, and Prada are on a scum team together.

Tiffany & Louis: His first post about her seemed odd to me at the time, but I didn't realize the implication until later. He said here that Tiffany was a bad vote because people were mistaking a post condition (whether real or fake) with scumminess, but then went a step further and said it actually implied she was town. Hermes noted the chainsawing in this post, and I agree with that interpretation. This actually began a crusade of fallacious posts against Bulgari at that point (accusing him of hypocritically fence-sitting when he did not), and I believe this is where the entire spat about Jimmy's posts came in. I am fairly sure that Tiffany is scum trying to take advantage of a new town player, one whose posts are frankly often difficult to understand, to distract us from the fact that her vote was just a chainsaw defense.

Tiffany & Fendi: Fendi hasn't posted very much, but after his first vote in the game Burberry made a post about how his reasoning seemed "artificial." I thought he meant that Fendi's post seemed like scum trying to vote town, but considering how quickly Fendi moved to get his vote off (compare this post to this post, made within a few hours of each other) I think it's more that he was bussing a partner but didn't want a wagon. Tiffany hasn't talked much about him, and since no one has voted Tiffany it's difficult to look for defense on her part. Note that Fendi is currently setting up a dichotomy between Vera and Miu after Tiffany and he have supported a lynch on Miu. I think this is because Miu is not on his team, so he thinks Miu is town. This also explains why he is suddenly interested in unvoting Miu and doing an ISO on Tiffany. He expects Miu (who could be on another scum team) to flip town and wants to distance somewhat from Miu's last scum read. I see that he still has not done the ISO, so I won't say what I expect his final read to be, but I'll see after it happens.

Louis & Fendi: I thought Louis's reads were similar in style and content to my reads, and one of the exceptions was that Fendi was null. It would be helpful if either of these two had posted more.

All three have tried to distance themselves from the Miu lynch while pledging support. Two of them unvoted some time ago, and the third has decided not to post anymore, which is a way to say "It's out of my hands." She also said Miu was not a great lynch a few pages before voting him.

I don't know if I want to change my vote in light of this. My gut reads Prada and Miu as scum. The evidence to support them as partners is weak: Prada's first vote was on the only person who voted Miu and Miu made a post against Prada but it didn't lead to anything. It seems like Miu is the only person likely to be lynched at this point other than my town read Hermes, so I can always vote him. Maybe I should read the rest of the thread first.

A general note on false dichotomy: The main offenders are Tiffany and Fendi, both of whom are probably scum, but it's important for everyone to know that the mere fact that two people are arguing does not mean much about their alignments. Even if each genuinely wants the other to be lynched, they could both be town, or be on two different scum teams since this is a closed setup. One person defending another openly enough also may mean they are probably not partners, but as before they could both be town or be on different scum teams. Not to mention you could just be wrong. "They can't both be town" is an easy way to turn one mislynch into two, while "They can't both be scum" is an easy way to save one partner after another partner is lynched.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 pm

no one has voted Fendi*
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 pm

You only live once.

unvote Prada
vote Louis
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:42 pm

I think you are trying to make a lot more out of us both copying the playerlist from the OP than is actually there. Of course our reads are going to look similar in style even if they differ in about 3 players out of 10, with most of the ones that are the same being mainly universal reads currently in the game.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Jimmy Choo(town): He has made solid points and seems to be twon aligned.
Kate Spade(inactive): Has not posted enough to get a read either way.
Marchesa(null): I dont like her fluff posts with Tiffany in the middle that derailed the thread a bit. Beside that she has posted some good things, but I'm not willing to put her as a full town read yet, as I we are still waiting for her promised read through that she hasn't posted in almost two days.
Miu Miu(scum): This has been hashed and rehashed a ton, and I see her as the most likely vote for day 1.
Prada(inactive): She has 1 post longer than 2 lines and really hasn't contributed anything to this game.
Ray-Ban(scum): I don't like how he responded to mine and others questions this game and he seems to be trying to avoid the spotlight as best as possible. He also made a promise to take a look at people on the main wagon and do some analysis, but instead of doing that just threw a post on Miu Miu and sulked away from posting any content.
Tiffany(town): Just over the course of the game she has always seemed town to me. I don't have the time to do a full read through of all her posts, but that has been my gut feeling this whole time.
Valentino(town): She has had some nice posts and im getting a town vibe from her.
Vera Wang(scum): Her outburst last night was odd to the say the least. I think this definitely merits a closer eye in the proceeding day.
Versace(town): I don't like how he decided to consider us both using the same playerlist from the OP as scummy, but besides that his posts have been relatively solid and easy to understand.
Vivienne Westwood(town): If you look past the rhyming I think her posts have brought up a few good points and I have as a town read for now.
Yves Saint Laurent(inactive): ...
Zara(another inactive): ...!

unvote Ray-ban
Vote Miu Miu

With the deadline quickly approaching we need to make a lynch and this seems like the best option all things considered.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 am

Louis Vuitton wrote:Versace(town):  I don't like how he decided to consider us both using the same playerlist from the OP as scummy,
You even acknowledged in the post right above this one that that wasn't what I meant by "style" or "content"!

@Valentino I read both posts and I could not tell that was what you meant about Tiffany.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 am

i should read stuff

maybe
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 am

Hi Louis, could you expand on your Fendi read? I feel that they have posted enough content to get some sort of alignment feeling one way or the other.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 am

let's try this

ask me something and i'll try my best to answer!!
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 am

@Versace: I already said I unvoted Tiffany because I found out that some people had post restrictions. My logic was largely based on her posting style, which isn't even her fault... so obviously I'd unvote.

Tiffany wrote:Hello, Marchesa! Tiffany likes you. Would you like to chat over a cup of tea? Tiffany needs help in catching up with the game.

I really don't like this buddying… Buddying during RVS SMH. Reminds me of Marcello and Hannah in Bravest when Marcello was scum. It's not excessive though so whatever. Null Scum

Tiffany wrote:
Dior wrote:

Tiffany and Marchesa, you two are adorable and all, but we've got scumhunting to do.

Scum? By golly, is that the filth you get on your dirty mattresses? Dear goodness me!

Tiffany feels that we should wash out this scum. Send them to the dry cleaners. Miley Cyrus would probably be having lots of scum on her bed sheets with all those men! Repulsive!

This post seems town to me, I don't think scum would troll like this after being called out.

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany doesn't have any issues with Katy Perry, but would you be defending that fellow singer of yours?

Tiffany likes Chanel, her posts are succinct and clear, not long winded like that bitchy Hermes!

More buddying with some added humor… I really don't like buddying but as I said I don't think scum would be joking like this Null

Tiffany wrote:
Chanel wrote:
Armani wrote:Damn, I wanna be a Croissant. Fuck this Used Napkin bullshit.

@Jimmy: All I got from RVS is that that Vivienne chick is really into poetry, and this post (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.

vote Valentino

for future reference, this is the post im talking about
specifically the last sentence in  the second paragraph - he even mentions other people have said this

Yes, Tiffany does agree that David's post is rather lazy, maybe irresponsible.

Tiffany also wants to know which post David is referring to that is 'slightly scummy'.

Back seat scum hunting the definition of… Using other peoples arguments to boost your own point Scum

Tiffany wrote:Hello Fendi! Tiffany is sorry for missing your post, could you kindly tell Tiffany what you would like to know?

I scanned over this post … my fault

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany feels that Miu Miu is sorely mistaken! Pressure can be both good as well as bad! This goes for all kinds of pressure, peer pressure, air pressure, mafia pressure...

It can be done by scum as well as town! Silly Miu Miu!

Oh god… I really think this is town sadly.

Tiffany wrote:Yes, my dear Marchesa, Tiffany has read each and every word of your beloved post last page! Tiffany does not like Fendi for his artificial scumread(as pointed out by Burberry).

Tiffany likes you, Chanel, Burberry, and Dior. We make a fashionable lady town team!

You've got to be kidding me… another post that seems scummy, so adamantly calling 3 people town is a bit crazy. Scum

Tiffany wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:alright not town read on Bulgari
Bulgari wrote:Unvote
Vote Tiffany

The Hermes wagon is garbage.
Valentino wrote:explain
Bulgari wrote:
Versace wrote:vote prada
Explain?
See here how Bulgari pretty much exactly copies and town vibes coming off valentino and turning it on its head using "explain" as an attack. The need for an explain from versace is arguably needed in this situation however it is Bulgari who uses it and the question mark that follows as an attack for having to explain the vote on tiffany before. I not this only because of the short difference between the two posts, just under 2 hours. Bulgari must be trying to find a way to subtly get back at valentino for making the explaination. qed bulgari's less than acceptable explaination to form a tiffany wagon (albeit 2 people) and this clear attack here does not give a town sided approach.

Furthermore Bulgari has been active throughout the whole game (posted every day) yet, as i predicted for scum to do, taken on a fairly inactive motive in a day one situation.

Tiffany has read Jimmy Choo's post and agrees with it that this portrayal of Bulgari makes her seem extremely two-faced and hypocritical. Furthermore, her recent posts are no better and enrage Tiffany, for they are extremely hypocritical. Let Tiffany point out the post in question.

I really don't like the agreeing with everyone in all your points. Never arguing against people because that would make you a target. Well agreeing with everyone does too… scum

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:
Burberry wrote:Jimmy's analysis of Bulgari is going too in-depth but the essence is on target. Asking for explanations for votes without providing explanations for your own is hypocritical and a fair scum-tell.

???

Although Tiffany is still scummy (and it has nothing to do with his posting style), this needs some addressing.

Unvote
Vote Louis Vuittone

I don't see how nobody called this out yet. "I think this person is scummy but I'm going to leave my vote on someone else for no reason" is very rarely town oriented.

Tiffany feels that this post is of low quality, there are minimal explanations for her vote on Louis Vuitton (who Tiffany reads as mild town), and also no rebuttal to the points against her by Jimmy Choo (null) and Burberry (strong town); silence means consent, no? By accepting the accusation, and not rebutting it, she accepts the view that she has been sleeping with others, and having a filthy bed sheet!

vote bulgari

Okay so up to this point Tiffany has contributed next to nothing for the village in about 30 posts, and agreed with everyone, but calls out Bulgari for a low quality post… oh get real Scum

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany disagrees with Dior. Tiffany would like Dior to reexamine Bulgari's 'OMGUS post' in response to Tiffany.

What a bimbotic excuse to dismiss Tiffany's accusations! Tiffany feels that a poor post, crying 'omgus', is not acceptable in attempting to ignore Tiffany's accusations!  

"Also, you do not need to be voted to OMGUS, all you really need is some decent FoS'

Dior, my dear, would you kindly explain to Tiffany how Bulgari's FoS was remotely decent? You did concede that she called Tiffany scummy yet did not elaborate, so why should Tiffany care about such a linguistically challenged brat like Katy Perry?

Ugh now I have to give the girl town points. She really isn't making this easy.

Tiffany wrote:Tiffany does not find any problem with disagreeing or agreeing with others' points. Tiffany will stop 'piggybacking off people's arguments' (this is a total misrep by the way) when Tiffany sees something that others' don't. Such as your currently attack, misrep, and straw man of Tiffany.

Oh… so it looks like she started disagreeing only due to accusations.

Tiffany wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Dior :
And bulgari to some extent

Bulgari has explained shit all and tried to cover it up with uncalled for acts of attacks on other players(the "explain?" And that "omgus you omgussed me" above)

Bulgari has yet to make a post that makes sense or points towards being town. You say she "though the wagon was garbage" but that was totally out of context and a poor attempt at shifting the views.  

Furthermore my reply to marchesa was accepting her points and expanding on then to a certain degree. There was little "assumption" in the tone you suggest there so I'm not sure where you are coming from really

You have forgotten to respond to this post. However, at this time, the post is irrelevant now, as there are more recent examples to use.

Tiffany identifies  that Bulgari is trying to push another faulty argument.

My point proves you're more than willing to take a backseat and let others develop their thoughts while you simply sheep

This is a slippery slope fallacy. Your premise is that Tiffany constantly agrees with other players to develop a scum read. However, you have made a logical leap in saying that Tiffany is 'willing to take a backseat', which is obviously wrong, and 'simply sheep' which is a blatant lie. How did you jump from A to Z? There is no link between the facts (Tiffany agrees with others) and your claim(Tiffany takes a backseat and simply sheeps). Obviously, you are making blatantly wrong conclusions from the facts, while taking a logical leap in order to hide the fact. This is a scum motivated argument in order to discredit Tiffany's reasoning and Jimmy Choo's argument.

Why is the punctuation argument 'ridiculous'? Do you think you can simply sweep away someone else's argument against you like that? Why don't Tiffany just claim your current argument is ridiculous and post a one line response 'your argument is ridiculous don't bother Tiffany'? This is what you are doing in response to Choo.

Tiffany  did not care about your initial vote on Tiffany . For you to claim OMGUS is just whining when it was clearly not omgus, especially when your vote was not on Tiffany at the time.

Here is the endgame: Tiffany's argument against you is that you constantly attempt to discredit  Tiffany  by using fallacious arguments and faulty logic, which is scummy because in reality there is no way to provide a valid argument against tiffany, as Tiffany is town. As  a result , you have  to manufacture false arguments as you indeed know that your arguments cannot be true.

Next, Bulgari has failed to respond to the initial argument on her, which was by Jimmy Choo. Instead of rebutting the case, Bulgari chooses to attack a player who is supporting the case, which is in no way making the initial argument any less valid. As the initial argument against Bulgari cannot be denied, it taken as acceptance and the argument is right. Hence, Jimmy Choo's claim that Bulgari is the scum, is right. Which makes Bulgari the scum

Okay this is the only post that actually has any content from Tiffany, so it's probably the best post to actually review its content. Let me start with I hate this post. Tiffany could have contributed much more in 55 posts than this, Tiffany goes hard at Bulgari, using Jimmy Choo's argument and not adding that much herself until this post… a lot of her stuff is filler about question marks and other things that are irrelevant.

Tiffany has pretty much only defended accusations against her, rather than make scum reads on other people. I really don't like this, and it really doesn't sound like a town player. More like someone who is an important scum roll and doesn't want to be lynched.

I'm just going to say that despite the few posts that scream town… this post here

Tiffany wrote:This will be Tiffany's last post before deadline! As Tiffany won't be online later, and there is no wagon happening in Bulgari today anyway, might as well add Tiffany's vote to the pile!

vote Miu Miu

Ladies, do stay safe during the night! Tiffany has heard that there are rapists lurking around this fashion show! Tiffany will stay vigilant!

Adios ~~~

Makes me confident she is scum. This is the definition of what I call a "cushion vote" she votes Miu Miu, and now she has the back up "Oh well I wanted Bulgari the whole time" You never said anything about Miu Miu, maybe one small things that I glazed over, but now you're just joining the wagon, which I really don't like.

Tiffany is scum because as people have said: She agrees with everyones points
After people said that: She started disagreeing with peoples points
Buddying… lots of it
Not adding anything to town only defending herself
The last vote on Miu Miu was purely to wagon and have backup with "I wanted BulgarI" if Miu Miu flips town…

Anyways the last part is pretty null if Miu Miu flips scum, which I expect she will, as she has done nothing to protect herself recently.

Sorry for the delay.

Vote Miu Miu
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:33 am

Prodding Armani.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 am

Did Fendi just call Tiffany out for cushion voting me and proceed to vote me?
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 am

maybe because it will be extremely hard to form a wagon on another player in like 20 hours or so???
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 am

meeps is scum this game I/can feel it in my bones nuff to make my systems go welcome to the new lynch
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 am

this thread is 22 pages
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 am

and yet you have not made a single post with actual content
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I was expecting him to come up with either Null or a slight Scum read, which he did not.

Once again I am short of time, but I'll be back before deadline.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:and yet you have not made a single post with actual content
neither have you tho
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Not sure of the votecount at the moment, but I'll be on until around 3 hours before deadline and will be willing to hammer.

Also, Fendi just did the exact same thing with Tiffany that he did with Miu Miu earlier: long post with a scumread at the end on a person who already has a good amount of suspicion on them. Not a fan.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Valentino wrote:meeps is scum this game I/can feel it in my bones nuff to make my systems go welcome to the new lynch

meeps is scum y/y. meeps is sexy y/y
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next