PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 23 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 23 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Hermès Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm

hey friends

Q & A time pre-deadline?

Also valentino please don't be who I think you are.

Although this;
Valentino wrote:
Alexander McQueen wrote:and yet you have not made a single post with actual content
neither have you tho
is good junk.

And it's such out of place aggressiveness too from mcQueen.

@Yves Saint are you there? Do you have any thoughts on other players? On miu miu?

@Louis: of your scum reads: Armani, Vera, Ray-Ban, Miu Miu. Who do you most want to lynch? And who's next after that? (i.e. some kind of order of the scum reads)
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 23 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:41 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.19 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 23 AmandaSeyfried_EmmaStone_DiannaAgron_MiuMiuSS13_FRONT-ROW_01-001
Actresses Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, and Dianna Agron at the Miu Miu fashion show.

Miu Miu (11) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi
Louis Vuitton (3) - Gucci, Versace
Hermès (2) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Tiffany (1) - Miu Miu
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (3) - Marchesa, Vera Wang, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 4 hours from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 pm

hi
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

hey Marchesa
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Couple q's;

Why haven't you voted all day? : (

Just want any reads please?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Hello all!
~~~
Although I lacked the foresight to take notes, I have actually been keeping up with the thread in anticipation of being subbed in! Allow me a little bit to gather some thoughts on the thread so far.
~~~
Many thanks!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Unvote
Vote Miu Miu
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm

It’s too bad I was subbed in with less than 4 hours before the deadline, I would have loved to have more input into how today formed! However I don’t have a problem with Mui Mui as our lynch candidate for today (sorry doll~).

~~~

Givenchy’s musings:

~How is it that more people are not suspicious of Tiffany? She opened the game with plenty of buddying and seems much more concerned with having people like her rather than finding scum. Her only definitive scumread came after being called out (and rightly so I believe!) by Bulgari in a display of OMGUS. Other than that she has bandwagoned Miu Miu, saying she has had “foolish posts” and also relying heavily on a meta argument (Miu=Finchinator) which is ridiculously unreliable in this anonymous format! Would be happy to start off day 2 looking into lynching this one~

~Related: Bulgari I’m not sure if you ever even put down a definitive read on Tiffany despite attacking her vigorously! I might be mistaken, but if not, care to do so?

~Miu Miu is deserving of a lynch today! https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p325-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-1-sun-jan-26-2000-est#335was one of the scummiest posts of day one in my opinion, characterizing a simply change in tone as a 180 flip, multiple times. The unwillingness to mount a strong defense has also been strange, but I’ve seen this in both the case of town and scum being lynched so I’m not so eager to read into that. I would rather lynch Tiffany but Miu Miu is not a bad choice either.
That being said, I do find it disturbing that so many people have joined the wagon saying things like “it’s probably too late to lynch someone else”. It doesn’t take as long as you might think to flip a wagon, as long as you have good reasoning and people are active enough! This is definitely something I plan on going back and looking at in light of the flip.

~Concerning Vera Wang, how was this gurl not getting more grief either?! Not really sure what she’s been up to but her play has definitely not been town sided so far! It almost felt like her “defense” of Miu Miu was intended to further implicate her, which is actually a somewhat frightening prospect!

~Outside of Vera, the other inactives worry me as well. The lack of content from Gucci, hypocrite Alexander, and Yves hints at lurking scum!

~~~

I’ll be around to provide the l-1 vote and/or hammer if needed!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:51 pm

i dont like the fact you choose to wait to vote miu miu, yet you call them scum and deserving of a lynch

if you think someone is scum, just hammer, simple as that, no need to wait as there is no chance of another wagon forming in 2 hours especially considering the activity level of the game
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Bitch please

<3

With an hour till the deadline there's not gonna be another wagon forming, but might as well allow others to weigh in here. For example let me ask you: why do you think it's appropriate to rely heavily on meta arguments in an anon game? You have provided pretty much no other reasoning other than that.

I'll place my vote closer to the deadline.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Mislynch incoming
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:23 pm

who am i hermes
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm

How about you provide some thoughts on the rest of the game instead of scoffing at us that we're wrong?

Calling Tiffany's vote a "cushion" is inaccurate because she has both Bulgari and Miu Miu as scum but it was unlikely to swing the vote over to Bulgari given both the time and the lack of support (as some people were townreading Bulgari). Because Fendi was able to make this argument but not actually put a vote on Tiffany due to the impending Miu Miu lynch, it's likely they are aligned as Versace pointed out.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Givenchy wrote:Bitch please

<3

With an hour till the deadline there's not gonna be another wagon forming, but might as well allow others to weigh in here. For example let me ask you: why do you think it's appropriate to rely heavily on meta arguments in an anon game? You have provided pretty much no other reasoning other than that.

I'll place my vote closer to the deadline.
figuring out somones meta is hard but fruitful

you dont have to reveal to everyone cos you know that person and how he plays sometimes post style says a lot like fincch

some people fuck round with it tho like tiffany and you cos this fashion thing makes you guys act gay
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 pm

im not 'heavily relying on meta', do you think it's not logically to go through this game saying "x is [alias] and they're following their scum meta'. it's the fact he is incapable of playing differently to appear anonymous making it flat out obvious who he is, making it extremely easy to resort to meta.

i did state a few reasons earlier, and also the fact now he is incapable of making a solid defense to actually prevent himself from being lynch and making shitty arguments like "mislynch incoming", and using shitty AtE like "you guys will see your fault when i flip town" to defend himself. if he was town he could actually provide substance like giving reads or something before being lynched

now mentioning he could give reads before he is lynched, that could be a valid reason to wait until close to deadline to hammer

might as well give reads miu miu!!!!
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Is anybody else here who could hammer?

I need this answered because I may not be able to post during the last hour of D1. Sorry for the short notice.

And did Miu really never claim? lol
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

i will be here to hammer
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Bulgari wrote:Not sure of the votecount at the moment, but I'll be on until around 3 hours before deadline and will be willing to hammer.

Also, Fendi just did the exact same thing with Tiffany that he did with Miu Miu earlier: long post with a scumread at the end on a person who already has a good amount of suspicion on them. Not a fan.

Bulgari how was Tiffany a scum read with 1 vote on her, and the most she has had was 2. I don't understand why you think it is scummy that I looked at all there posts and decided they were scum. If I made a case that they were town people would look at me funny because overall there posts are scummy.

If I were scum wouldn't I call people town? Scum is trying to make friends not lose them. ISO of Dior and Jimmy Choo later.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

OK. I think I said everything I was going to for now. Good luck, and remember that even if I didn't vote Miu I supported the lynch and wanted to hammer, regardless of how he flips.

I haven't taken a serious look at Vera but I hope to later, if I don't die. If I do, remember to look at all the reads posts and see if anyone copied anyone else.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Burberry wrote:How about you provide some thoughts on the rest of the game instead of scoffing at us that we're wrong?

Calling Tiffany's vote a "cushion" is inaccurate because she has both Bulgari and Miu Miu as scum but it was unlikely to swing the vote over to Bulgari given both the time and the lack of support (as some people were townreading Bulgari). Because Fendi was able to make this argument but not actually put a vote on Tiffany due to the impending Miu Miu lynch, it's likely they are aligned as Versace pointed out.

I have Miu Miu ahead of Tiffany on my scum read list, and if I wasn't busy at the beginning of the game I would have pushed a lynch on Miu Miu followed by Tiffany. I'm not pushing Tiffany not because of lack of time, but Tiffany also has some town posts and Miu Miu does not.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Alexander McQueen = Null.
Armani = Null.
Bulgari = Scummy Town.
Burberry = Town.
Chanel = Town.
Dior = Scummy Null.
Fendi = Town.
Givenchy = Town.
Gucci = Shithead with no clue.
Hermès = Nully Town.
Jimmy Choo = Town I guess.
Kate Spade = Eh, unsure here - will say town.
Louis Vuitton = Town.
Marchesa = Scum.
Miu Miu = Town.
Prada = Townish.
Ray-Ban = Town.
Tiffany = Scum.
Valentino = Town.
Vera Wang = Bad Town.
Versace = Town.
Vivienne Westwood = Scummy Null.
Yves Saint Laurent = Null.
Zara = Town I guess.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Fendi wrote:
Bulgari wrote:Not sure of the votecount at the moment, but I'll be on until around 3 hours before deadline and will be willing to hammer.

Also, Fendi just did the exact same thing with Tiffany that he did with Miu Miu earlier: long post with a scumread at the end on a person who already has a good amount of suspicion on them. Not a fan.

Bulgari how was Tiffany a scum read with 1 vote on her, and the most she has had was 2. I don't understand why you think it is scummy that I looked at all there posts and decided they were scum. If I made a case that they were town people would look at me funny because overall there posts are scummy.

If I were scum wouldn't I call people town? Scum is trying to make friends not lose them. ISO of Dior and Jimmy Choo later.

Why would you call someone who is being lynched town when it's far easier to repeat everything everyone else is saying and then say omg a mislynch look at that

Scum is not trying to make friends scum is trying to get others to misread them
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Care to expand Miu Miu? On the scum reads at least
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi. Everyone wannts the hammer!

@marchesa seeing as you will be here till deadline can you at least address my questions? Just don't get why you were talking about play style and game theory so much during the first half of the day.... So would like a bit more content and positions.

Uhh kate spade kinda flipped there after listening to givenchy.

On givenchy my gut wasn't a fan of those posts. Especially the language of her reads. Don't really have time to expand but yeah

Also miu miu can you clarify what "scummyy town" means (regarding bulgari read) or is that a typo?

Valentino you're florence welch (if you want it)

@fendi: how experienced are you with mafia? It's not that specific so please answer

Might be back but we'll see. Already keen hammerers anyway! : )
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Scummy Town means that I am leaning town, but I'm still kind of indecisive as I either haven't followed them too much, or it's just day 1 and I haven't seen an excess of content.

Or, with all the content I've seen, I don't want to say null, but I haven't formed a solid read on them.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next