PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 32 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 32 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 pm

oh yeah some questions need answering:

Givenchy:
Well clearly meta analysis is going to be less reliable in an anon game, thats taken as a given really. My point was that in general mafia games meta is higly useful to test against whether a person is acting scummy/townny. I think if you have an idea of someone and whether their current meta is going town or scum then probably a good idea to say.

Burbs :
Tiffany vs Ray ... now that would be a proper superbowl.... maybe. Anyways I'd rather vote Ray because (out of the two) cos of the general wierd play throughout the game. Tiffany seems more coherant and I can see a town motivation running through her posts.

---
Just remembered this post:
Vivienne Westwood wrote:You know what? Fuck this. I was hoping to be a more active force in this game whilst retaining my rhyming technique as a elongated reaction test, but it's detracting me from the game and I've decided to nip it in the bud. I'll be a lot more active now, but you can forget the rhyming.
Much activity
but something is nagging me saying that something like this was in a previous mafia game....will try and remember ... but atm it seems like something that has some very dubious motivation behind it.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 32 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Versace Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Valentino wrote:right now tiff should claim too see which is which on the reporter claim
how would her claim impact that one unless it's a cc? reporter info could mean as little as a vt who got inspected

I'm with this idea on general grounds because I think Tiffany is one of the (three or so) best lynches regardless of Ray's claim but if you're really asking Tiffany to claim as evidence against Ray that just looks like you want a superfluous PR claim.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.8 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 32 Harriet_Tubman_late_in_life3
Harriet Tubman being flawless as usual (again because no changes in votes).

Ray-Ban (7) - Burberry, Bulgari, Valentino, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (6) - Alexander McQueen, Ray-Ban, Kate Spade, Versace, Givenchy
Fendi (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Fendi
Louis Vuitton (1) - Hermès
Valentino (1) - Yves Saint Laurent

Not Voting (6) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wed. Feb. 5 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 3 days from now.

I will be prodding the following users if they do not post in 12 hours: Bulgari, Prada, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

I'll probably post content soon
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:27 pm

I noticed the discussion about Zara, Yves, and Gucci. While they could be scum trying to not contribute my read on them right now is mostly null. I definitely want to pressure them, but a Ray or Tiffany lynch would be best today. If enough people agree to pressure them today though I would help with that, but my single vote wouldn't do much. We could vote Ray and Tiffany later if Zara, Yves, and Gucci don't further incriminate themselves. We have 4 days still.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Gucci wrote:this thread is 22 pages

This one seems scummiest to me. While the others were just prod dodging with stupid posts, Gucci actually tried to defend their inactiveness when no one had really even asked them about it.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 am

i still think kate is strong scum but i want to go for ray-ban first considering we need to focus on pressuring current wagons

i dont understand how they can look town when their reads are "this player is inactive and kinda null-scummy"

seriously tho
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 am

while i was part of miu miu lynch its quite obvious that there were scum on that wagon so my suspicion dives onto the opportunistic voers there

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am

Yo
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

Zara wrote:Yo

are you even trying
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:46 am

are you?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 am

Hey been a tad busy lately + on my phone but yeaaah

Anyway so;

we definitely do need to do something about the inactives. I mean I really don't mind if we go after them as soon as day three starts and willing to take it all the way. But it needs to be purposeful or else nothing will happen.

As I said before my thoughts are on Yves as the most scummy, but that gut feel is probably less confident now as I don't find much evidence over that of gucci and zara. I mean now I'm imaging zara's stuff as most likely scum motivated - although all three can be seen as that anyway...
Just trying to think out/sort out most likely scenario's in my head but I need more time.

McQueen's activity is almost random
Just can't quote it but wasn't a fan of their drop in last post aggressiveness on players that are under suspicion already

Regarding tiff v ray ban. I dunno man. Still tossing up whether I want a tiff claim or not and her inability to access is kinda lame.
@fendi: thoughts on them are probably still similar to my latest post on them.
I may iso both tomorrow : )

@rayban were there any kind of modifiers in your role name?
Such as suicidal (innocent child)?

@Chanel: what do you think of valentino, fendi, jimmy choo and bulgari?

Not liking burberry infrequency of posting or bulgari's absence much. Not that I think they're scum but eh it's pretty dinkum annoying. Guys please if you can be more active, be more active.

Also I think that not posting for twenty-four hours =/= "dropping off the face of the planet". That louis, then chanel and fendi all kind of use that language is weird.

Will be on in about eight hours but superbowl so yeaaah.

Anyways;

My scum list at the moment looks like this; [The this guy or (/) that guy bits are more "I doubt there are that many scum in the game but one is probablt scum" than "one or the other must be scum" in relative confidence order]
~ louis
~ armani
~ inactive(s) - maybe two now that I think on it (leaning yves still)
~ rayban / tiff (one of these)
~ mcqueen
~ prada / viv / marchesa (one of these)

Cool cyaaaa : )
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 am

Mcqueen I meant wasn't a fan of their dropping in last post and generally their on/off aggressiveness and talking about easy to talk about stuff (i.e. reads/angles other people have on players everyone talking about)
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 am

Ok just thought about it;

Safe play is to have tiff claim but if ray is scum it is better to just lynch him.
That's what people should think about.
I don't think I be confident enough to do that though so I want a tiff claim.

Or we could lynch louis js : )

Ok I will probably go now
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 am

Bulgari and Vivienne Westwood are being prodded.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

who is scum? im not scum. dopog is hermes. lynch scum!

unvote
vote fendi

sheep the townies!
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 pm

im sure you said someone else was dopog
too much dopog

@ Yves: what do you think Vera and Valentino now ?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:15 pm

I don't think thats Meeps. He isn't that annoying.

Unvote

Only because my vote on Jimmy is useless at this point.

Jimmy would you rather Tiffany or Ray Ban and why?
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

"Burbs :
Tiffany vs Ray ... now that would be a proper superbowl.... maybe. Anyways I'd rather vote Ray because (out of the two) cos of the general wierd play throughout the game. Tiffany seems more coherant and I can see a town motivation running through her posts.
"
But Ray has claimed something that means that the person targetted if gained a positive result could either be pr/scum or targetted by such (i think i got that right?). So at the moment I think that scum would claim something that open.
Im dubious whether forcing Tiffany to claim is in the towns best interests but then she is practically second candidate to vote... gosh that was a scummy sentence... its just a wierd topic but id still vote ray at this stage. got time though dont we.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 pm

btw that bit i quoted at the top was in response to burberry's question of something similar
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm

“Tiffany vs Ray”: It is easily possible for both of us to be town. Hemres why does it have to be one or the other? Seems like an attempt to setup multiple mislycnhes.

Hey louis, why does your read one me switch from: Top scum to “Ray-Ban = Town. | Null” then to scum (voting me again in next post). It seems like he abandons voting me when he sees little interest for the mislynch then returns the moment he feels he can get the mislynch through.

Prada’s vote came onto me when he saw I was claiming to be a pr which is a bad reason to vote me. His earlier defence of louis from me is weird and indicative of a team.

Valentino is giving me massive scumvibes.

Zara’s inability to give any more than one word while typing is lurking to the extreme and pressure will need to go on this spot at a later date.

On both me and miu miu we have: Burberry, bulgari, valentino, chanel, tiffany and louis so I’m looking for my scum around there now.

I like burberry.

@Bulgari: Why is it suspicious for me to vote one of your scumreads?

I will do more stuff later, i've only had the motivation to do what little i've done here by isoing and not looking at avatars (i really need to look at flavour before joining a game). Need to have another look at the miu wagon from yesterday where i expect to find mutliple scum.

Anyone metaing me should clearly see this as not being my scum meta.

Vote louis

Tiffany please try and explain my result when you're on.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:“Tiffany vs Ray”: It is easily possible for both of us to be town. Hemres why does it have to be one or the other? Seems like an attempt to setup multiple mislycnhes.

Why do you now believe that Tiffany could be town?

Ray-Ban wrote:Prada’s vote came onto me when he saw I was claiming to be a pr which is a bad reason to vote me. His earlier defence of louis from me is weird and indicative of a team.

Actually I voted you before you claimed.

Ray-Ban wrote:Valentino is giving me massive scumvibes.

Why?

Ray-Ban wrote:Zara’s inability to give any more than one word while typing is lurking to the extreme and pressure will need to go on this spot at a later date.

This has already been said multiple times, unless you mean that Zara is the scummiest lurker.

Ray-Ban wrote:I like burberry.

Again why?

Ray-Ban wrote:Anyone metaing me should clearly see this as not being my scum meta.

This is a really horrible defence. Anyone who tries to speculate who you are after reading this will be biased towards someone whose town behavior matches yours. Your behavior in this game, which we should be focusing on, seems scummy to me and your use of meta seems like a cop out. My vote stays on you.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 pm

"Why do you now believe that Tiffany could be town?"
I've said she's got to be scum when? What's the point of keeping a vote on someone to get them to claim when they can't have access?

You voted me after i said i was crumbing which is the same as saying i'm a pr.#

My use of @s commas, quotes :s and long language style should make it difficult not to tell who i am.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”
 I was doing that early as I didn’t really have any reads at that point so felt like trying to pressure someone. When I had a better idea I picked someone else to vote.

VOTE: TIFFANY

I will look for reasons they're scum later.

Here.

If you don't think Tiffany is scum, who would you rather lynch then?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

...The guy i'm voting is who i want lynched atm.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next