PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 37 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 37 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.13 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 37 Tumblr_n02jmfoQN81qdgn5lo4_500
Yiqing Yin, Spring/Summer 2014, Part 4.

Ray-Ban (6) - Bulgari, Valentino, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton (4) - Hermès, Versace, Burberry
Tiffany (4) - Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Kate Spade, Givenchy
Jimmy Choo (2) - Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino (1) - Ray-Ban
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (5) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Wed. Feb. 5 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 16 hours from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 37 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 am

Serious kate read the game.
"Am I the only one really confused by this? Is he saying he is going to kill Valentino?"
This suggests a possible team with louis. Despite my explanation a few posts prior... they still say this.
And how dumb do you need to be to think that someone saying "we need to kill this person tomorrow" is referring to a night kill? Tomorrow=the next day and during the day we lynch people... Smh

Idq remember who was saying it sounds like desperate scum not town but: Town should be pretty desperate as the best lynch is still on L-8 with 10 hours to go...
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 am

Hi

Ray-ban why aren't you voting louis?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 am

I am.

@Seb: You left my name off the votecount.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 am

I mean i forgot changing it, sorry.

[vote] Louis [/vote]
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 am

Vote Louis
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:54 am

Valentino wrote:3 man neighbors team for town is too op. its like 3 conf town which setups will definitely not have it says in the website

one of them is scum, i think jimmy is town for doubting his buddies because yves wanted to get towncred "WERE ALL TOWN" and the other dude is just bad.

If one of them is scum i still think it's yves for trying to hard to look like meeps, like that might be bad logic, but to me her arguments in general just sound fabricated, annoying, and scummy. Tbh jimmy isn't that bad i was being stupid, and I don't remember Vera being awful.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 am

Hello dearies~

I've only had time for a quick scan and really don't have as much time as I'd like :-( However my gut (and albiet somewhat rushed) reaction is that Ray is still town. I'd prefer a lynch on Fendi/Louis/Tiff (in that order I think). Unfortunately we haven't heard from Tiff in a while and I don't wanna lynch a possible PR (given Ray's result). So I'd like to hold off on that one for now.

~~~

Some notes:

~Louis' flip flop was weird as people have noted, and I also didn't like his passive-ish implication that Ray-Ban admitted to being scum. Didn't have time to thoroughly analyze the read comparison Hermes so I'll try and get to that before the deadline. Mostly I'd rather lynch him than Ray though.

~Fendi continues to puzzle me. His tldr reads seemed to fall on our top suspects, and he was called out on this so he goes on to tldr a completely forced and nonsensical scumread on Jimmy. And now he's calling Jimmy confirmed town? How do you figure that? Perhaps the effort is there but his posts seem like a forced attempt at appearing town to me.

~Burberry if you're certain a meta argument for Ray is helpful in discerning their alignment then why not post it? Care to share?~

That being said,
~~~
Unvote, vote Fendi
I'll be around and willing to switch onto Louis closer to the deadline.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 am

Oh and the neighbor thing was weird and certainly merits further analysis. I'm not gonna comment on it too much until I look into it more.

Ray Kate was quoting whoever said that earlier they just really suck at quoting.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:37 am

Ugh I feel like my vote is only detracting from any momentum town can gather. Really wish I had had time to make a good case for Fendi but since literally no one is voting Fendi and there's only ~15 hours till the deadline, Unvote, vote Louis Vuitton
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 am

unvote

Sorry, don't feel like jimmy is scum after re-reading QT.

If there isn't plurality (which I don't think there is, considering this an NOC) then we should probably get a lynch off today. If it isn't only scum that had influence on the kill, it's bound to go better than if they have none, right?

vote Louis
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:44 am

Fine I'll claim. I am town compulsive vanillaiser which is easily confirmable, since I turned Armani into either a vanilla townie or a mafia goon last night. That is also why I voted him to start the day, because he was about the same as my scum read on Ray-ban and I knew the worse thing that could happen would be voting off a vanilla townie.

Smile don't vote the guy who is confirmable, vote the scum! Vote Ray-ban!
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:45 am

Fine I'll claim. I am town compulsive vanillaiser which is easily confirmable, since I turned Armani into either a vanilla townie or a mafia goon last night. That is also why I voted him to start the day, because he was about the same as my scum read on Ray-ban and I knew the worse thing that could happen would be voting off a vanilla townie.

Smile don't vote the guy who is confirmable, vote the scum! Vote Ray-ban!
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 am

Just a note that Tiffany attempted to log in, but could not, and until further notice from Forumotion admins (whom I have contacted) I will be making posts under her account, given to me on the PO forums.

Also, 10 hours to deadline.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 am

who gets lynched with current vc after dealine assuming its plurality i need to check in on things
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

Louis Vuitton wrote:I knew the worse thing that could happen would be voting off a vanilla townie.
wtf so you wanted to mislynch?

vote Louie

im going to tunnel you so bad tomorrow rayban watch out
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 am

wait does this mean Armani is pr? he is one of my scumreads so what is his old role
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:53 am

I have no idea what his role is. I turned him into either a Vanilla Townie or Mafia Goon depending on his allignment. So he is not automatically a vanilla townie, that would just be the worst case scenario if I was wrong about him being scum, which is much better than mislynching a power role.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:53 am

I have no idea what his original role is*
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 am

[via Lucifer]

Tiffany is here! Tiffany had to go for an operation because her voice box was damaged, and dear Queen Lucifer has kindly sponsored a voice synthesiser for Tiffany! <3 So that means Tiffany is typing this but will be proxied by Queen Lucifer!

Regarding Ray-Ban's claim, Tiffany is extremely suspicious of the part where Tiffany gets rolefished. In fact, many town members including Valentino has asked for Tiffany to claim! How preposterous! (And anti-town). Tiffany believes that it is more pro-town to keep her role a secret, but Tiffany can claim that

Tiffany did not willingly submit a night action last night; hence Tiffany did not visit anybody of her own will.

Interpret that how you like, Tiffany will not attempt to WIFOM you, but that is as clear and umambiguous as Tiffany can get. Any other attempts to rolefish or get any more claims shall be politely denied; it would be more advantageous to scum than to town for Tiffany's role to be made known.

__

Next is this issue about the wagons. Tiffany's wagon has disbanded, which is good, but Tiffany now sees another counterwagon forming instead of the Ray-ban wagon.

Tiffany would like to ALERT that there was no reason for Ray-Ban to vote Tiffany during her wagon: See Page 26.

Notice that Ray-Ban had voted Tiffany, before looking for reasons. He has claimed a "Reporter", and claims that it checks if a target was either visited or has visited someone during the night.

There is a contradiction here: Why did he vote Tiffany? Did his result mean that Tiffany was scum?

As Versace(whom Tiffany reads town) has pointed out: Tiffany could very well be a Vanilla Townie whom got inspected (hypothetically). Therefore, his result effectively proves nothing. So why did Ray Ban join the Tiffany wagon? This question remains unanswered.

Ray-Ban is either scum or very very dumb town. Two possibilities that we do not want to have in LyLo.

For all we know, he can be a Mafia Reporter or some other PR (Mafia Goon, Rolecop, you-name-it).

Basically the problem is this: Why did Ray-Ban hop on the Tiffany wagon for no reason? Bullocks if he claims a PR; his result proves nothing about Tiffany or her alignment:- its onl'y good for checking or confirming if someone is lying. There was no reason for him to hop onto the biggest wagon every time. Extremely opportunistic.

Notice his voting pattern: Day 1: Vote Miu Miu, Day 2: Vote Tiffany, gets called out, puts an OMGUS vote onto Valentino. Recently, quickly put his vote on the fastest-growing wagon Louis.

Why I'd rather not lynch Louis?

As he said, his claim is confirmable. Tiffany wants Louis to Vanillarise one of the neighbours tonight, tell us who before deadline. Tomorrow we shall check and then we can believe him. But Ray-Ban can make up bullocks for results. Ray-ban currently is the most suspicious and thus should be wagoned for today.

Do not be drawn in by the fast counterwagon created by what is probably the scum.

tl;dr Lynch Ray Ban.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am

[by Lucifer]

Ugh, its difficult for Tiffany to post in this manner so Tiffany will write wrong posts while this is going on: since there is deadline soon Tiffany hopes it can be fixed by next day!

Tiffany just saw Valentino's posts, and Tiffany believes Louis did not slip, its just his poor expression of language. If Louis flips town, we must lynch Ray-Ban tomorrow (note that we have already used up one of our mislynches yesterday) and THEN look at whomever pushed this new wagon in order to save Ray-Ban's filthy ass.

Of course Tiffany may be wrong, and Louis may flip scum. That does not clear Ray-Ban in any way though. But we can be more lenient on Ray-Ban if this scenario occurs.

Tiffany thought that this was quite important so she specially made a post to address this.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 am

Wow
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 pm

ray i was responded to what louis said lol

maybe i should use quotes!!!

Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Vanilleriser is a role that is very usually scum sided.

Also if Armani was a pr before hand then taking away his power and lynching him is the same as lynching him- you lose a pr either way you’re just trying to make it appear we are losing less.

“im going to tunnel you so bad tomorrow rayban watch out”: Care to explain vally?

“Basically the problem is this: Why did Ray-Ban hop on the Tiffany wagon for no reason?”: Clearly I had a reason for this- I had a result that can imply guilt. I voted the person I reported- it didn’t matter to me what size the wagon was at that point.

Tiffany also brought up two things:
1.)Louis’s power is verifiable and if it’s true that makes him town.
2.)Mine is probably true but she says I’m scum.
So you have a generally pro town role and a generally anti-town role. Tiffany says the pro town role is probably a scum version but the anti-town role…has no chance of being scum.
That bad logic and bad buddying is strongly indicative of a scumpartner.
Though tiffany is still happy to leave herself wriggle room saying louis could be scum still.

Tiffany+Louis are on the same side. That side is a scumside.

L-5 lets make this a good show.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:16 pm

"Day 2: Vote Tiffany, gets called out": Clear explanation has been provided for the vote.

"quickly put his vote on the fastest-growing wagon Louis.": I started the louis wagon...
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next