PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

+17
Gucci
Zara
Yves Saint Laurent
Tiffany
Chanel
Marchesa
Bulgari
Vivienne Westwood
Fendi
Versace
Givenchy
Ray-Ban
Valentino
Burberry
Louis Vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Lucifer
21 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Jimmy Choo Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:29 pm

[vote] Louis [/vote]
not a correct vote as this is "not mafia scum" iirc

---

my thoughts on the last few pages:

*raging at inactive people*

that is all.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Valentino wrote:mayor?

I would like to check in case of accidental hammer.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Entirely my fault. The [vote][/vote] tags distracted me from following up on the actual vote below it.

Louis has been hammered, flip incoming soon.

I won't be fixing prior votecounts, as to keep a record of what went wrong. The final votecount will be 100% accurate, however.

Regarding activity, Armani will be replaced unless they PM me. No official prods will be given during the night, but I will send "reminder" PMs to all players in case they have night actions.

Sorry for the confusion. To partially compensate, the thread will remain open for 30 more minutes until I get on a computer and do the flip.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm

~Woah there darling.

Is this the vote in question???

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p950-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-3-fri-feb-14-1800-est#985

Note that the only bolded text is Louis.

I don't think that constitutes a vote since it is not in the format specified in the rules!

Lets not get hasty here~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Oops again~

I was looking through Ray-Ban's ISO. The vote I believed to have not seen and that caused the "hammer" was actually from Day 2, where he had once again used [vote][/vote] in the post above it.

My original statement stands: what Givenchy quoted- what I was referencing in my previous votecount- was not a valid vote.

At least I didn't flip his role already! That's good : ) Carry on~

Ray-Ban wrote:So there is a (9) next to louis's name and 8 people's names- is this wrong?

Additionally, this is me acknowledging this question without answering it.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Sending out the prods now! Replacing Armani with due haste!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Bumping the page!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Votecounting accurately!

EDIT: Wtf, forum.

Might be an issue with page limits. Fixing as much as I can.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Well this is strange
Also in order for this post to actually be productive I'll say this: I think we need to come up with a good way to use the day. Hard to manufacture pressure with a Louie lynch being an almost sure thing but how else can we take advantage of the time?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:09 pm

one of the neighbors are scum
lack of flip on d2 has nothing to work with

need d3 flip to make something out of d1
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Who were the neighbours again?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 pm

yves vera and jimmy i think

im sure its jimmy and vera but the last one forgetting and cant look back cos old thread is gone
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Old thread is locked in this same forum. Link here: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-days-1-2-3-partial

New threads will be created for every new Day.

My next post will contain a votecount.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 3.6 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo8_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo7_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo9_250
Jean Paul Gaultier, Spring 2010, part 2.

Louis Vuitton (9) - Versace, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry, Fendi, Valentino
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Givenchy

Not Voting (9) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Ray-Ban, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Fri. Feb. 14 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 3 days from now.

Prada and Vera Wang will be replaced if they do not post by Wed. Feb. 11 @ 16:00 EST (approximately 24 hours from now).

Armani is being replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Armani has been replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Someone should catch me up please. I need claims, if any and VC analysis.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:
So there is a (9) next to louis's name and 8 people's names- is this wrong?

A look at d1 shows that Versace has 2 votes.

I'll be back later today to give some reads.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Armani right now we would like to know if you have been vanillerized?

"Someone should catch me up please. I need claims, if any and VC analysis."
Quick summary:

Day one we mislynch miu miu.
Night one we lost a town pr.
Day two I claimed reporter claiming positive on tiffany. We tried to vote louis but didn’t get enough due to inactives.
Night two we lost a pair of lovers.
Day three the louis vote started again. Tiffany got daykilled and flipped town. That’s where we are.

Claims/prs/results:
I am a reporter.
Last night valentino neither visited, nor was visited by, anyone.
Chanel has some kind of daykill that they say can be used day 3 only.
Versace is some kind of mayor- hasn’t claimed yet.
Yves, vera and jimmy are a neighbourhood, they were not all told they were confirmed town to the others.

Votecounts results:
Mislynch day one=Miu Miu (11) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi
Almost lynch yesterday=Louis Vuitton (Cool - Hermès, Versace, Burberry, Ray-Ban, Givenchy, Vera Wang, Jimmy Choo

We don’t know how many scumteams there are but it looks like one atm (though we can’t be sure).

Louis will give tons of info in terms of association or who’s on the wagon.

We have a ridiculous amount of lurking- especially zara who hasn’t made posts of over one word (and they keep repeating one word).
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Its been like since the start of the day iirc. So I think there is a hidden voter.

Town is really going to need to shape up after my mislymch since it will place us down 6 members. Personally I would look at my wagon as I think it is primarily driven by scum. I would definitely support a vote of Ray-ban tomorrow and I think the neighbors need to look internally at each other because I think at least one of them is scum and they were somehow influenced to all get on a wagon behind this mislynch and the catslyist of that should be found. I also think we need to hear from Armanis replacement about my action day 1. Another player I would highlight would be Valentino. Her play lately has striked me as a bit odd during the last few pages, and while I dont neccessarily find her extremely scummy, it does warrant some looking at.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello Armani dear~

please respond to Ray ASAP!

I've got some thoughts coming in a bit
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Also don't vote Louis since he is at L1
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 pm

im too lazy to wait any longer

unlynch
lynch louis
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:29 pm

k so hammer it is

bg or something should be on me tonight because i need to be alive tomorrow

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

WOW WHAT THE FUCK
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:54 pm

That's not a hammer.

Yves why did you unvote and vote the same person?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next