FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:
Miu Miu, worn by Amanda Seyfried, was a Town Fruit Vendor - lynched Day 1.
Dior, worn by Mila Kunis, was a Triggered Suicidal Innocent Child - killed Night 1.
Kate Spade, worn by Sasha Obama, was a Town Unrequited Lover - killed Night 2.
Hermès, worn by Miley Cyrus, was a Town Unrequited Lover - committed suicide Night 2.
Tiffany, worn by Audrey Hepburn, was a Town Bulletproof Miller - killed Day 3.
Louis Vuitton, worn by Kanye West, was a Town Compulsive Vanillaiser - lynched Day 3.
Fendi, worn by Tupac Shakur, was a Mafia Traitor & Absorber - killed Night 3.

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:



  • All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:
    Copy
    Commute
    Hide
    Redirection
    Roleblock/stop
    Jailkeep
    Miscellaneous
    Protect
    Kill
    Doctor
    Result-Based Actions
    Non-Kill Death



Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down


Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:34 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.4 ]]


Yulia Yanina, Spring/Summer Haute Couture, part 2.


Ray-Ban (7) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Prada
Burberry (4) - Ray-Ban, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Vera Wang
Prada (2) - Versace
Alexander McQueen (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Armani
Zara (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 3 days from now.


Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Chanel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Lucifer wrote:VC

pls its been almost an hour Sad

----------------------------------------
as worn by Jacqueline KennedyISO
avatar
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Burberry on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:37 am

Of course you'd expect people you vote to flip scum, that's what voting them is for.

Chanel, why'd you only call out Yves' vote on me and not Vera's? Both are pretty questionable.

Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.

Only nonvoters are Zara and an inactive Marchesa, so it seems anything other than myself, Ray, and Prada are pretty unlikely lynches - which is why I'm questioning Armani and Jimmy's votes.

Also if you want people to follow your wagon Armani, you should at least give some evidence for why Jimmy is scum because I'm not seeing it (at least not over Vera, who is more likely in the event that 1 neighbour is scum)

----------------------------------------
as worn by Emma WatsonISO
avatar
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Chanel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 am

Forgot about the Vera vote, which literally had no content in it at all. However, this is how Vera has been playing all game (shitty and half-assed), but it still looks sketchy.

Not sure what to make of Gucci though

----------------------------------------
as worn by Jacqueline KennedyISO
avatar
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Chanel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:45 am

Eh just did an ISO of Gucci and she has also been playing the lurking game smh.


----------------------------------------
as worn by Jacqueline KennedyISO
avatar
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Chanel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 am

Basically, at all the people who are following Ray-Ban's vote on Burberry, I would like an explanation of why and not just "good lynch imo" or "brubury lynch is legit lgi"

----------------------------------------
as worn by Jacqueline KennedyISO
avatar
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Bulgari on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 am

Vote Ray-Ban

He's at L-1.

Yves keeps looking worse and worse.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Katy PerryISO
avatar
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 am

@Armani: So you admit it’s not a valid reason for a lynch? Nice how nobody has actually answered this.

Haha chanel, prada and brubary. Nice scumteam ya got there. +One person from the neighbourhood and someone who hadn’t really voted.

We know now that zara is a real person and know they haven’t got a ridiculous post restriction (I remember michu (I think) saying in sohv anyone who gave a pr like that wouldn’t be hosting again thus it wouldn’t be likely to be approved), so they’re actively lurking for a reason and seem a nice pick for the person not on the wagon (but lynch people from the scumpool first). Remember I got a +ve on them last night.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 am

i hammer at dedline, i will be on then

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:48 am

no lynches suck

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Givenchy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:48 am

We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 am

Givenchy wrote:We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.

This is lacking town motivation. There are attempts to scumhunt going on, a rayban lynch is neither pre determined, nor desirable.

@Yves: Why do you want to hammer me. Please explain why you think I'm scum.

Vote prada
This or bruberry. I do not mind which of the two we lynch.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Gucci on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

hi im alive

----------------------------------------
as worn by Jennifer LawrenceISO
avatar
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Alexander McQueen on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Good for you now just don't die off again like you, too many others and unfortunately myself a couple of times have done. Also Yves/Vera what explanation do you guys have to vote Burberry. Also any interesting developments in the neighbour chat?




----------------------------------------
as worn by The UnknownISO
avatar
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Ugh too many people are just following scum without question, at least tomorrow it'll be blindingly obvious who they are...

Tally-ho.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Versace on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Burberry wrote:Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.
I would rather not see you lynched but if we can trust Valentino's evidence then I can understand where the desire is coming from. Basically you seem really town to me but I'm not blind to the possibility that you're just being deceptive (as Marcello., TIWSS, Hopkirk, etc. have done in the past). I don't see that as solid reasoning, though, which is why I'd rather not.

On Ray, I've been troubled with what to think myself.
Somebody (Givenchy I think) brought up the evidence of Louis targeting him over N2, but that wouldn't make sense if he has any actions. Even if Ray is a scum role he would have had reason to claim that he was vanilla-ized, unless his role is such that he didn't know about it (and I need to go back and check if this is possible). Even Dior had some sort of an action...looking at the flips and such I think this line of reasoning is weak.
On the other hand, in general, even if Louis actually was roleblocked or something, viewing Ray on his own terms is kind of a question mark. He's got a role claim that's impossible to verify and while some of his D2 posts were sketchy he's done some decent posting under pressure. My lack of confidence in reading him is part of why I'd rather lynch Prada.

----------------------------------------
as worn by DrakeISO
avatar
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Versace on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:19 pm

yeah ok
MS wiki wrote:[Goon] is the Mafia-aligned equivalent of Vanilla Townie.
so methinks it's basically either he's that or he wasn't vanillaised

----------------------------------------
as worn by DrakeISO
avatar
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:32 pm

ray i hammer you because any lynch is better than no lynch y/y

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Versace: is right that scum-me faking not being vanillerized wouldn't even have helped lynch louis.

Yves: It's better to push your top scumread than just agree to join any wagon without a reason for it.


----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Armani on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am

People have been lynched for less and you are attempting ATE to get out of you lynch. You shouldn't have to use ATE to get out of anything. If you could prove you were town then that would be enough. Also, vote analysis is a legit thing to do in games.

Choo Choo train is gut scum atm.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Cristiano RonaldoISO
avatar
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:00 am

Prods coming tomorrow morning, prepare your asses

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 am

Armani wrote:People have been lynched for less and you are attempting ATE to get out of you lynch.  You shouldn't have to use ATE to get out of anything.  If you could prove you were town then that would be enough.  Also, vote analysis is a legit thing to do in games.

Choo Choo train is gut scum atm.

Where am i using ate? You seem to think asking for your reasons behind a vote is an ate... anyone who believes that i feel sorry for.
You know it's impossible to "prove" town. Especially with only words.
I am doing vote analysis so duh.
"A lot less": OK armani, why are YOU voting me. Make the case, nobody really has have they? That should suggest a scum motivated lynch.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:43 am

And what is with this lack of activity- 24 hours and only 9 posts (other than mine)... Why did anyone think a 26p game here would be sustainable?

----------------------------------------
as worn by Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonISO
avatar
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm

And this is the part where I say I don't want to have to prod Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Zara all at once. :/

Giving these five players 6 more hours. :/ :/ :/

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Prada on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:
Givenchy wrote:We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.

This is lacking town motivation. There are attempts to scumhunt going on, a rayban lynch is neither pre determined, nor desirable.

@Yves: Why do you want to hammer me. Please explain why you think I'm scum.

Vote prada
This or bruberry. I do not mind which of the two we lynch.

You say that Givenchy is lacking town motivation, then suddenly turn around and vote me without a reason. Is it because I already had 2 votes on me and you saw it as a chance to create an alternative wagon to yours? Throughout your recent posts you keep saying that you would like to lynch me and Burberry, but I don't see your explanations. I would like to hear them.


Versace wrote:I could see Burberry being scum potentially but it isn't anything solid like lynching Prada...

Ray isn't a bad idea I guess but still.
Versace wrote:
Burberry wrote:Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.
I would rather not see you lynched but if we can trust Valentino's evidence then I can understand where the desire is coming from. Basically you seem really town to me but I'm not blind to the possibility that you're just being deceptive (as Marcello., TIWSS, Hopkirk, etc. have done in the past). I don't see that as solid reasoning, though, which is why I'd rather not.

On Ray, I've been troubled with what to think myself.
Somebody (Givenchy I think) brought up the evidence of Louis targeting him over N2, but that wouldn't make sense if he has any actions. Even if Ray is a scum role he would have had reason to claim that he was vanilla-ized, unless his role is such that he didn't know about it (and I need to go back and check if this is possible). Even Dior had some sort of an action...looking at the flips and such I think this line of reasoning is weak.
On the other hand, in general, even if Louis actually was roleblocked or something, viewing Ray on his own terms is kind of a question mark. He's got a role claim that's impossible to verify and while some of his D2 posts were sketchy he's done some decent posting under pressure. My lack of confidence in reading him is part of why I'd rather lynch Prada.

Versace is wayyyy to wishy-washy about Ray. And look how he is also attacking me and Burberry. Then his reason for voting me is that he doesn't want to lynch Ray. You must be really confident in your vote on me though since your only reason is that "it should have been done earlier." I didn't think Versace could be scum because a mayor on a team with 4/5 mafia would be too strong, but these posts are really bad and suggest a scum team between Versace and Ray.

----------------------------------------
as worn by MERYL STREEPISO
avatar
Prada
The One True Gaga

Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum