PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 pm

I'd like to say that probably, either, or both of Ray-Ban or Givenchy is scum.

1. Either Givenchy lied and Ray is town
or
2. Ray is mafia and Givenchy is town
3. Ray is mafia and Givenchy tried to soft buss?
4. They are both town and something beyond our knowledge happened?

Anyways since Ray's post concerning the votes is possibly flawed due to assuming he is not Mafia (which odds are, either he or Givenchy is) I'm placing my vote on him. Vote: Ray-Ban
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo6_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo9_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 3 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo8_250
Manolo shoes, as seen at New York Fashion Week 2014 (part 3).

Burberry (4) - Ray-Ban, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Valentino
Ray-Ban (4) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood
Prada (2) - Versace
Zara (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (7) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Vera Wang, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 5 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm quite confused about the latest series of posts..

of course the action stuff is important.. Versace did you not think about the implications when Louie flipped town??

And where did I make an argument saying that Ray is scum because he hasn't been killed?

Vivienne what are you saying I may be lying about? I'm extremely curious about where you're drawing your conclusions from?

Both your guys' posts are coming out of nowhere for me~

Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Givenchy wrote:Why do I need to elaborate my vote on Ray? Vanillarizer claimed he vanillarized Ray and didn't receive a "No result", and Ray said he was not vanillarized. There are 2 possible scenarios:

1) Ray is lying and thus scum.

2) Louis got hit with a redirect or something else strange happened. I think #1 is far more likely, especially considering how end of day yesterday went down.

A lot of little things had me worried Ray was in fact scum, but this post in particular got me: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t5p175-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-night-3-sun-feb-16-1900-est#1212

How could Ray be so sure that Louie was scum? I'm still not even positive Ray is. It seemed to me like he was trying to appear town and didn't seem to me to be coming from a town mindset at all.

though i admit after reading this, you never said anything with certainty, I'd still be suspicious of you if Ray flips town
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Back up Ray-Ban, there is zero chance you can get me lynched.

First of all I’m not even voting Zara – that’s Bulgari you’re talking about.

Yves is probably not paying attention rather than scum, I remember Fendi scumreading her at one point, but I should go look back at this.

A mafia cop flip in relation to Chanel would only work if this was a mafia role cop as opposed to a mafia alignment cop.

Gucci is scum. Realizing she has to contribute, she puts down a vote for me without reading all the context Valentino had put down in relation to scum on the wagons (alternatively, she is just following her scum partner Ray-Ban, so that makes little difference).

I am going to assume Tiffany isn’t counting for the Miu Miu wagon, so let’s look for two scum out of {myself, Vivienne, Valentino, Chanel, Ray, Alex}.

Funny how no one has pressured me at all this game and then all of a sudden Ray finds me on the main wagons of day 1 and day 3 and uses this as a good excuse to push for this lynch when he has no evidence otherwise. Valentino is town, so the other candidate along with Ray is, in order of descending probability: Alex, Chanel, Vivienne. Notice how Alex hasn’t put down a vote yet even though he took the liberty of narrowing it down to only alive people anyways.

Looking for three on Louis’ wagon out of {Versace, Vera, Yves, Jimmy, Prada, myself, Valentino, and Ray}, I’ll make the assumption two of the neighbours are town and so I’m placing odds on Vera. Ray’s partner would then be between Versace and Prada, but one of these has been playing pro-town the majority of the game and the other is Prada, who has quite a bit of questionable posts anyways.

Givenchy beat me to the fact that Ray was on both wagons as well as me. As for possible scenarios regarding Ray not being vanillarised, he could have simply lied in that he was affected, but omitted this in order to push the guilt on Louis. We even agreed at the end of day 3 that if Louis flipped town it would be very, very suspicious on Ray.

Vivienne, Givenchy’s alignment is pretty independent of Valentino’s results (probably not the same as Ray’s though).

Now if you want to talk about who had more scum intentions regarding both Ray and I being on the main wagons, I was the first vote on Miu. Admittedly I had little reasoning at the moment (she unvoted when she had no reason to and I saw it as overly cautious) besides putting the spotlight on her, but her play didn’t get any better so I had no reason not to switch votes. Ray on the other hand had no reasoning when he jumped on the wagon.

Want to look at Louis’ wagon? You’ll find the same thing. I’ll link anyone to my reasoning if they doubt it, but if you look at Ray’s it’s only voting Louis because he thought Louis was scum for not catching on to a nonexistent crumb. See here and here.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 am

Givenchy wrote:I'm quite confused about the latest series of posts..

of course the action stuff is important.. Versace did you not think about the implications when Louie flipped town??
Honestly I skimmed through most of the claims. I want to keep it real as long as I can (including Ray's initial post where he was just looking at the possibility of scum joining wagons, regardless of counts from Valentino).

And yeah idk what Vivienne is talking about, your post had nothing to do (as far as I can tell) with your own role so if Ray's town then you're as likely "wrong" as "lying."
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

That Burberry wagon built uncomfortably fast.

Ray is grasping at any attempt to stay alive. Lots of speculation portrayed as factual. The progression from 1238 -> 1243 seems weird. Why not pursue the positive on Zara? Still can't adequately explain the vanillerizer situation.

Yves looks opportunistic.

Keeping my vote on Zara for now.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 am

alright [vote]Ray-Ban[/vote]

stick to reads and let PoE go to work yo
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

Hi Valentino, welcome to not Mafiascum.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

chanel is town, and i have no reason to doubt viv just yet because burberry has been looking very very town ever since the first day

vote ray-ban
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

bulgari why are you avoiding the only lynches for today

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:22 am

I already stated that I would be perfectly okay with lynching Ray. But in my opinion the Zara situation has clearly gone on too far and deserves to be called out sooner rather than later.

As for Burberry, I've been reading him as town all game and have no inclination of lynching.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

EBWOP: *no inclination of lynching him.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 am

1. Jimmy "begging for a choo choo train" is scum.
2. I was vanillaized. After reading stuff I dont' convert to vanilla after using my role so yeah. Also, 99% sure that means my protect on Hermes stopped when I was vanillaized.
3. I am still confused at the game.

vote: Jimmy Choo
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 am

@Vivenenne: What are you even talking about? What does one of us have to be “lying” about?

Anyone who voted louis should have been voting him because they thought he was a mafia vanillerizer, this is why I voted him.

@Bulgari: “Why not pursue the positive on Zara? Still can't adequately explain the vanillerizer situation.”: About zara it’s because we have confirmed scum on the wagons which is better than a zara vote (and probably all/almost all of the scum). In relation to the vanillerizer let me make this clear to everyone: THIS IS NOT SOMETHING RAY-BAN CAN EXPLAIN. THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL HAVE BLOCKED IT IN SOME WAY. I was voting Louis before he claimed. He was lynched for being scummy.

@Valentino: Why is chanel confirmed town? A daykill being on a bulletproof looks pretty suspicious especially since they were on the wagon.

Response to bru:

Firstly the zara think isn’t anything to do with why I’m voting you.
Mafia cop…Seriously why would mafia even have an alignment cop? They know who is mafia. This suggests to me they do indeed have a cop.
How many scum are there if Gucci is scum off the wagon?
We know that tiffany isn’t counted so why fluff.
Bruberry and chanel. Done.
Why did one of me/my top scumread have to be scum? That’s a massive logical fallacy as you’re basically saying that if I’m not the best scumhunter then I’m scum…
Vanillerizer flip was independent of alignment. We already knew he was this
Did I look seriously like on day one bruv?
That wasn’t my only reason… and the crumb was there. Just because you don’t notice something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

@Question to EVERYONE VOTING LOUIS: Why would me being vanillerised or not make louis look townier or scummier? Anyone voting him would have thought he was a mafia vallinerizer- his role didn’t matter since he was voted for actions not night results. We knew he was a vanil so why would claiming to be vaniled or not even influence anything…

If people are going to lynch me don’t go above l-2 until near the end so I can look at the wagon so you’ve got some stuff in exchange for a loss of another town- since we’d need to start lynching scum almost every day in that case or lose.

@Lucifer: Will the mod ever lie to us?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 am

rayban this isnt a bastard game, so no the mod wont lie

@Valentino: Why is chanel confirmed town? A daykill being on a bulletproof looks pretty suspicious especially since they were on the wagon.

because shes was a fucking vigilante who targetted a scummy ass player. can you please just think for a second how stupidly overpowered a daykilling scum is in a mafia game like this, compare all of the prs we have right now. put all the setup speculation you can but i dont see any situation that chanel is scum. you CAN try to make a case but i strongly believe chanel is town so im not going to entertain that lynch until a cop (who shouldnt even be bothering to inspect) comes otu with a guilty or LyLo.

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:07 am

Ray-Ban wrote:=@Lucifer: Will the mod ever lie to us?

I may purposefully omit information, but except for situations such as a Cop investigation of a Miller, I will not outright lie to you. (This also means the "Hidden" modifier does not exist in this setup, since everyone knows the full details of their role, and if they do not, I have told them so and/or why.)

It is also your choice whether to interpret this post as a lie or not.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 am

@Velentino: How is a daykilling scum op in role maddness? Every town member is a pr so the scum must be pretty tough too.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

they can get to their win con a lot faster

:v
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 am

I am a hot condom
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 am

Zara please roleclaim right now.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:11 pm

yeah i actually just forgot to vote but vote ray-ban is what i was going for.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:17 pm

also i swear to god zara if zara flips town when we lynch her (soon but priorities Sad ) i'm going to hunt her down.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:53 pm

vote alex
Fits with the day1/3 voting thingy, posts are very odd especalially the above one

Burberry lynch stop

Ray lynch will have scum on as easy lynch (relies on there being multiple scum factions or ray being a misslynch)

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

I'm not getting lynched with less than 2/3 scum on my wagon.

@Jimmy: Have you seen zara's iso/play? I too want to hurt them.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next