PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Allow me to put this forth~

From late yesterday:

GIVENCHY~ wrote:Hi dear!~
How is the flip going to impact your opinion of Armani?

Ray-Ban wrote:Probable partner.

And now:

Ray-Ban wrote:Anyone voting him would have thought he was a mafia vallinerizer- his role didn’t matter since he was voted for actions not night results. We knew he was a vanil so why would claiming to be vaniled or not even influence anything…

Why would Ray have thought Armani was Louis' partner? The only explanation I can come up with (from a town perspective) is that Ray thought Louis was lying about being vanillarizer and Armani was also lying to corroborate his story.

And now Ray claims he never doubted Louis' vanillarizer claim? Even without my exchange with him concerning Armani, this is suspect.

It seems to me Ray gave what he thought to be a "town" answer in my Q/A session with him. And instead, he scumslipped, giving us a perspective that is inconsistent with what he is now claiming.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing tags)
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo1_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo3_250
Yulia Yanina, Spring/Summer Haute Couture, part 1.

Ray-Ban (6) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Alexander McQueen
Burberry (3) - Ray-Ban, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci
Prada (2) - Versace
Alexander McQueen (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Armani
Zara (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (4) - Marchesa, Prada, Vera Wang, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 4 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

I had to manually insert the quotes because the past topics wouldn't let me use the quote feature~ and obviously failed~

Lucifer could you fix please?~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 pm

@ Given: I then said “Possible i mean. Was mixing some stuff up.” In relation to Armani. I said that in like the next post so either you’re intentionally misrepping or you weren’t reading. The possible was that they could be aligned in which case Armani was lying to cover but unprobable.

The vanillerizer claim was totally independent of alignment. I’d have voting him whatever he claimed (unless say supersaint).
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 pm

The fact that your immediate response was "probable" and that you changed this response after thinking about it looks even worse. Town doesn't have to try to appear town, you do.

What exactly were you mixing up anyways?

Even if you only thought it "possible", how can you say that Louis actually being vanillarizer should have no effect when you yourself "recognized" that it was a possibility he might not be?

Bottom line is: You admit you thought it was possible Louis was not vanillarizer. Now you say "everyone voting him would have thought he was vanillarizer". This is entirely inconsistent (and also untrue).

Furthermore, you voting him regardless of his role is quite different from you expecting everyone else to be doing the same.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Thought he was chanel or hermes or something else. I can't remember the differences between all these weird avatars.
"Changed after thinking": Just say no to misrepping.

He was being voted before he claimed.
He was most likely in my view a scum vanillerizer.
There is a difference between possible and probable. Probable means it is very likely to happen while possible means it could happen but probably won't.
3+5=8
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Do you still think you were justified in making this broad sweeping generalization?

"Anyone voting him would have thought he was a mafia vallinerizer"

~~~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Ok i'll correct that:
"Any town voting him should have been expecting him to flip vanillerizer and flip scum" (either that or flip scum and have armani his partner but obviously that was MUCH less likely).
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Prodding Marchesa and Prada if they do not post in about 4 hours.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 pm

It’s still something I needed to clear up.

Less practical, but works if there’s a different scumteam. This setup doesn’t point to it because of single kills unless the roleblocker was extremely lucky, but there’s also the potential for a serial killer as mentioned before. Not to mention the traitor, whose identity they would not know.

Who knows how many mafia there are? Valentino is telling us there are at least 4, and you’ve speculated there’s 5, which seems about right balance-wise, but as we know there are games like Bravest Warriors with 7 (!), so of course people not on the wagons Valentino looked at are still likely scum.

I missed the mod clarification.

So in a list of three people to call scum, whom you would have come down to yourself if you were doing process of elimination on the Miu Miu wagon and assuming myself mafia, you call out the middle person I listed as mafia as simply as that.

I am unsure as to what your 7th and 8th points are referring to.

As to your day 1 play, you did. Not for very long, but you explicitly mentioned the word serious, so I believe you meant what you said.

I’ll give you the Louis vote wagon reasoning and the crumb thing is something I won’t discuss further because you’re not going to convince people it was a decent crumb.

For the record, Zara is an okay lynch today, but we should be lynching someone based on Valentino’s results. If anyone thinks Ray and I are both town, the best lynch would be Prada because out of three neighbours, Versace, and Prada, assuming Ray-town would almost certainly point to her being scum, in addition to evidence I could easily pull from her ISO.

I’m also expecting that if an inspector doesn’t have a guilty on Zara she should at least claim what she was doing last night.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Bw scum had a kill every other day- could be that but doesn't seem likely. And they were different sides.

Zara isn't a great pick atm since we know for sure where there are scum.

Can't say much now as i'm getting problems with my flash plugin not responding. I'll respond to you tomorrow morning.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 pm

i agree that we should lynch someone based on my results because that would easily PoE the scum.

we guarantee a scum lynch within 2 days with the current lynch pool and that to me is better than taking the risk of a mislynch

also, reads towards the lynches and how wagons form on these few bunch will easily speak out on who we start to townread and scumread
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:22 pm

How can I convince you all that Jimmy is scum?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

From Valentino's results Ray and Burberry were the only ones on both votes, so good chances one of them is scum. Ray was scummy even before Valentino posted so

Vote Ray-Ban
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Also here is a list of living people on neither vote.

Givenchy, Gucci, Armani, Bulgari, Marchesa, Zara

Valentino's results show 3-5 mafia. 3-4 if Ray is scum. So it's likely that one of these people is scum as well.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm

vote burberry
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:36 am

Prodding Marchesa soon. EDIT: cannot contact atm.

Also, I'm unlocking previous topics so you guys can press the quote button. Don't post in those threads, though; just c+p them in the most recent one.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:26 am

I am a shiny bright blinding strawberry flavored HIV blocker
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am

@Seb: Is it confirmed everyone playing is a real person and isn’t just you/wolverine?

Zara what are you, what did you do last night. I got what, if you don't have an excuse, is an indicator of guilt.

Second scumteam unlikely.
Idk what the thing starting in “so in a list” means.
Louis would have been lynched whatever he claimed, being a vanillerizer just means something stopped his move. Question for anyone saying I’m scum for lynching louis, my top scumread and having them flipped scum- would YOU like to be lynched tommorow just because you voted me wrongly?
I gave up again quickly/ why so serious.
Zara is a terrible person.
I will lynch either bruberry or prada. I expect both to flip scum.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 am

Ray-Ban wrote:@Seb: Is it confirmed everyone playing is a real person and isn’t just you/wolverine?

Um.

Yes.

._.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:
Question for anyone saying I’m scum for lynching louis, my top scumread and having them flipped scum- would YOU like to be lynched tommorow just because you voted me wrongly?

Oh, you are so much appealing to my emotions right now. What ever should I do?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm

There's been barely any posts in 12 hours, guys. I really don't want to prod any more people than I already have to. Please post.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 pm

i post
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi

I'm looking through the thread, and Zara lynch looks interesting. I would personally save her later for a policy lynch, but if we lynch her now, I'd be cool with that. Bottom line is - Zara you should seriously stop dicking around and do something.

I absolutely do not want to see Burberry lynched today. Ray-Ban seems desperate to escape a lynch today, but what irked me more than that was this

Yves Saint Laurent wrote:burberry lynch seems legit

lynch burberry

How does it seem legit, when there are honestly much better options? Can you explain? This seemed like a very opportunistic vote.

Ray-Ban is the best lynch today imo because with the Louis flip yesterday, it's extremely unlikely that Ray-Ban is town, and now he just seems to be grasping for minute (if any) scum reads on people who suspect him or have voted him and is just theorizing without much concrete evidence despite most of his scumreads having posted quite a bit

@Ray-Ban - Why do you think I am possibly scum?

tl;dr - No Burberry lynch today pls. Also I want Ray-Ban lynched, though I'm willing to vote Yves and Zara if it comes to that
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 pm

I could see Burberry being scum potentially but it isn't anything solid like lynching Prada...

Ray isn't a bad idea I guess but still.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next