PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

[On Day 7, everyone awakes to find a certain someone singing on stage.]

JIMMY: Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone...

[Well, isn't this interesting?...]

JIMMY: She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm in the bleachers...

[What a delight! He is singing the most beautiful songs of all time.]

JIMMY: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters. And make fun of our exes, uh uh, uh uh. It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight. To fall in love with strangers, uh uh, uh uh. Yeah. We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical. Oh, yeah. Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines. It's time. Uh oh!. I don't know about you. But I'm feeling 22. Everything will be alright. If you keep me next to you. You don't know about me. But I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright. If we just keep dancing like we're. 22, ooh-ooh. 22, ooh-ooh. It seems like one of those nights. This place is too crowded. Too many cool kids, uh uh, uh uh (who's Taylor Swift anyway, ew?). It seems like one of those nights. We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming. Instead of sleeping. Yeah. We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way. It's miserable and magical. Oh, yeah. Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks. It's time. Uh oh! (hey!). I don't know about you. But I'm feeling 22. Everything will be alright. If you keep me next to you. You don't know about me. But I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright (alright). If we just keep dancing like we're. 22, ooh-ooh (oh, oh, oh). 22, ooh-ooh. I don't know about you. 22, ooh-ooh. 22, ooh-ooh. It feels like one of those nights. We ditch the whole scene. It feels like one of those nights. We won't be sleeping. It feels like one of those nights. You look like bad news. I gotta have you. I gotta have you. Ooh-ooh. Ooh-ooh, ye-e-e-e-eah, hey. I don't know about you (I don't know about you). But I'm feeling 22. Everything will be alright. If you keep me next to you. You don't know about me (you don't know about me). But I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright. If we just keep dancing like we're. 22, ooh-ooh. 22, ooh-ooh. 22, ooh-ooh, yeah, yeah. 22, ooh-ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah. It feels like one of those nights. We ditch the whole scene. It feels like one of those nights. We won't be sleeping. It feels like one of those nights. You look like bad news. I gotta have you. I gotta have you-

[Welp. Looks like somebody's had enough (SOURCE IMAGE): http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Dead-taylor-swift-19132129-500-500.jpg]

Spoiler:

[[ DAY 7 BEGINS ]]

Not Voting (10) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Town is in MYLO. If a Town player is lynched today, Town risks losing during the Night.

Deadline is Mon. Mar. 17 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 pm

That no lynch yesterday sucked. 10 alive in MYLO = 4 scum.

Probably scum

Prada
Yves
Armani

Could go either way

Chanel
Bulgari
Vivienne
Zara

Probably Town

Burberry
Givenchy

We should obviously be no lynching today and people should claim any investigative reults
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 pm

fuck, knew all the neighbours were town. scum basically had auto win because you guys are gonna eventually lynch me anyways. sigh

no lynch
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:34 pm

basically has auto win*
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:36 pm

New sub here, someone help me catch up please.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 am

prod dodge will post when i have time~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:51 pm

so ded
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:17 pm

What happened? Did village just gave up? Why is no one doing anything?!
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 am

Marchesa, how am I likely scum?

The town doesn't like being helpful.

I was vanillerized or whatever it is called. I used to be Seraph Knight or however you spell it.

Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:45 am

@ Valentino

Chanel is 1 shot dayvig who killed Tiffany
Louis was Vanillarizer who vanillarized Armani, the seraph knight. Louis said he vanillarized Ray but Ray said he wasn't, so we lynched both of them and both were town.
Valentino claimed Odd Night Sensor and some people got lynched based on those results, but Valentino turned out to be scum.
Jimmy, Vera, and Yves are neighbours.
Alex was the Town Cop who got all of the neighbours as town.
Burberry just claimed 3 shot CPR Doctor.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 am

~Hello dearies~

Sorry for being so inactive lately, I've been unable to post due due to personal reasons.

Really quite disappointed in how yesterday went down. I really hope we don't lose due to apathetic town but I still feel like we have a shot at this.

Here's how we need to use today:

If we no lynch today, scum can simply shoot a pr or a cleaned person. Letting the game drag on longer seems to be incurring more and more apathy on the town side as well. Hence, we need to massclaim today and get a good lynch. We can save our no lynch for a later time when it really gets down to the wire.

We need everyone checking in here as much as possible to make this massclaim go as smoothly as possible. We also have a deadline request in case we need more time.

I'll be starting this massclaim off in about 24 hours.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:24 am

Some thoughts/questions/observations:

zara wrote:@Givenchy, when asking the mod privately at a much earlier date about how my role was affected by other roles and how other roles affected mine I was given the information. So I got it from the mod as well, just before it was publicly asked.

I asked this because it seemed like a very specific scenario to be asking the host about. It seemed to me (and still seems) that it is possible Zara asked Lucifer this in order to clarify whether or not her potentially fake claim proves Burberry to be lying. Unfortunately I went inactive right before hearing Zara's response.

~~~

~Prada pushing a Jimmy lynch when Jimmy was pretty much cleaned looked scum as shit, especially when the deadline was rapidly approaching.

~Zara's rambling post about town being apathetic also was really fucking bad. I don't see the point of it unless you're scum trying to seem town.

~~~

Bulgari wrote:Not really a huge fan of either lynch, but clearly there is some misinformation somewhere, so I'm leaning more toward lynching Burberry. I was townreading him for the longest time, but Valentino's flip kinda started make me rethink how well I was reading the game.

Another terrible post. This is a really poorly reasoned vote. What specifically about the Val flip makes you reconsider your townread on Burb?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:29 am

Finally:

Marchesa and Armani look scum as fuck too.

These two were actively posting around the deadline and still had yet to throw down a vote? How can this be even remotely town?

Vivienne and Chanel are pretty bad for not voting as well but they don't even look close to as scummy as Marchesa and Armani since they were inactive.

@Marchesa and Armani: why not put down a vote? You better have a damn good explanation.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:45 am

I may as well claim.

I'm town actor. I can only place hammer votes
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:16 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.1 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 Tumblr_n02xjirkae1ra1hiyo1_r1_1280
Taylor Swift donning her "Mariah" Jimmy Choo heels.

No Lynch (1) - Yves Saint Laurent

Not Voting (9) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Mon. Mar. 17 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 4.5 days from now.

The first prods will be coming in 12 hours if Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, and Zara do not post by then.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 am

I crumbed it in my reads list on the read I did on myself, observe the capital letters. Where those size tags came from in it I don't know
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 am

Yes the crumb is only from the end of the previous day but I only recently subbed in
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Crumb fits. Original Marchesa only hammered Miu Miu at the end of day 1.

Waiting for others to also claim.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:36 pm

So before anyone else goes ahead and claims lets do this in an organized fashion.

Lets http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Massclaim#Popcornthis thing~

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask but first we need to reach a consensus on a scummy player to claim first.

Ima choose Prada

Due to time constraints the player with the most votes on them within 12 hours must claim and then popcorn to who they think is the next scummiest player yet to claim
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 200px-Ash_anime

Prada I choose you!

Armani- Vanillaised Seraph Knight
Bulgari- No claim
Burberry- 3 shot CPR doc
Chanel- 1-shot Dayvig
Givenchy- No claim
Marchesa- Town Actor
Prada- No Claim
Vivienne- No claim
Yves- Town Neighbour
Zara- Roleblock of some kind
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:13 pm

note that Zara has not yet fully claimed and implied there was more to her role than simply a roleblock
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 pm

prodding Lucifer
seriously, lets pick it up people~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 pm

I will be on V/LA next week and will have no Internet access.

Sub me out if you must @Lucifer
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 am

Givenchy wrote:~Hello dearies~

Sorry for being so inactive lately, I've been unable to post due due to personal reasons.

Really quite disappointed in how yesterday went down. I really hope we don't lose due to apathetic town but I still feel like we have a shot at this.

Here's how we need to use today:

If we no lynch today, scum can simply shoot a pr or a cleaned person. Letting the game drag on longer seems to be incurring more and more apathy on the town side as well. Hence, we need to massclaim today and get a good lynch. We can save our no lynch for a later time when it really gets down to the wire.

We need everyone checking in here as much as possible to make this massclaim go as smoothly as possible. We also have a deadline request in case we need more time.

I'll be starting this massclaim off in about 24 hours.

If you didn't notice this is MYLO which means we shouldn't be voting today. I feel like if we massclaim the mafia will just have an easier time killing a pr before tomorrow's LYLO. I only see that Marchesa and Givenchy want a mass claim right now, but if a lot of people think it is a good idea I'll claim...
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next