PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 5 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Marchesa Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:19 pm

I think you need to re-read my post
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Vivienne Westwood Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Quoting multiple posts on this forum is so hard...

Givenchy wrote:
Zara and Viv any reason you didn't throw your vote on Prada? Seems weird neither of you addressed it.
I haven't been following the game so I had to make reads on today's posts. I am still trying to get a hang of what had happened and what is happening.
Also, why are we lynching Prada today? I mean, what had they done before I subbed in?

Yves Saint Laurent wrote:
not the first person to have changed their claim, the last person who did was scum. and would lucifier really give the town two daykillers?
Not directed at me but I don't see how they had changed their claim. To my understanding, they are a 1-shot dayvig who is restricted to kill on day 3 right?

Givenchy wrote:
Vivienne Westwood wrote:
Had Burberry used up their power?

Yes, they claimed to have used all 3 of their shots. Meanwhile, Zara claims to have roleblocked Burb on one of the nights Burb used a shot, which effectively would have meant Burb would not have used a shot. So these claims are somewhat conflicting, although this game has certainly provided us with a fair share of false dichotomies.
Had Burberry ever addressed which nights they used their power and on whom?
Either yes or no, Burberry, can you tell me now?

Marchesa wrote:
With the low activity and the fact that everyone is calling for people to jump on the Prada wagon scum have had every opportunity to mislynch here.
But wasn't there an argument about scum being inactive? Assuming not all of the scum are on the wagon already.

No content but lots of questions, my apologies, please bear with me.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Chanel what is your role? Day 3 vigilante or one shot vigilante?

Does your role pm say you are mafia?

Man youre really making me rethink vig=town~

Like are you seriously not even concerned with getting a lynch today~

Vivienne you can iso burberry by clicking the link in their sig, the list of targets is in there somewhere. Iirc their targets were fendi, prada (failed obviously) and vera. Idr exactly which nights were which.

We are voting para for overall scummy play all game and claiming vt in a role madness game where vts are most likely not a thing. Theyre the best lynch today by far
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Ah, I found them thank you.
I wanted to know because this post seems interesting.
Prada wrote:Today is MYLO meaning that if we mislynch we will lose. Burberry's claim was pretty weird because if it was true, there were 2 nights in which mafia didn't kill at all. Burberry suggested that the mafia can only kill on odd number nights to explain why this happened, but if that was true scum wouldn't have a kill tonight and therefore it wouldnt be MYLO.
The odd number nights kill restriction doesn't exist anymore, unless there is two mafia factions?
Also, looking at Valentino's flip, why would there be a mafia sensor if there is only one scum team?
If there is more than one scum team would that explain the failed protect on day 4 by Burberry?
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 pm

There was a mafia traitor which is probably why they had the sensor.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Marchesa wrote:Torn on Yves now, her play today has been pro town overall and I can see marquis throwing in 3 town neighbours as he knew we'd assume the last one was scum but I didn't like the AtE early this day. 

Prada & [size=13.333333015441895]Armani seem definite scum[/size]

Let's remember Vivienne and Chanel just replaced in,

Last scum I think is 2 of Bulgari, Chanel, Viv, Zara and Yves

Emphasis on the first 3

With the low activity and the fact that everyone is calling for people to jump on the Prada wagon scum have had every opportunity to mislynch here.

Just get Prada to L-1 please, I won't hammer until deadline and if anyone hammers early they will just be outing themselves as bussing scum

Maybe scum hasn't mislynched me yet because scum is already voting me. Hint: One of the votes on me is Burberry. Yves and/or Givenchy would be scum as well in order for scum to not be able to quicklynch me, unless 1 of the mafia was inactive in which case 1 more town would have to vote me. Also how does quicklynching in forum games work? Everyone lives in different timezones and I imagine it would be hard to organize. The scum team would be pretty obvious if they did that, and if Zara is really Town Jailkeeper town would win if she roleblocked the right person.

To everyone saying I am scum for claiming VT, that is my actual role so I don't see the logic there.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Everyone else had some sort of power though. Did you get vanillaized like I did? I mean a game where everyone has some sort of power a VT is a little out of the ordinary.

Also, i never know where to look to find the deadline.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.5 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 5 Pokemon-and-fashion-emma-watson
Emma Watson is the #1 Pokémon Trainer.

Prada (3) - Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Burberry
Burberry (1) - Prada

Not Voting (6) - Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Thurs. Mar. 20 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 2 days from now.

Chanel is V/LA for a short while.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:33 pm

No, I've been a VT since the beginning. Also the deadline is Mar 20 @ 16:00 EST (it shows in the thread title at the top of every post).
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 pm

I never looked at that. lol.

So do you think that the mafia claimed PRs then?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 am

Prada wrote:To everyone saying I am scum for claiming VT, that is my actual role so I don't see the logic there.

How is this even a counterargument~

The logic is that a VT role does not fit within the setup, you saying "its my actual role!" doesn't actually refute the point from our point of view.

Instead you should be trying to convince us that a VT role actually fits in this setup (hint: it doesn't).

Just more of Prada trying to hard to be town~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 am

1. It's Seb.
2. You haven't given any evidence against my claim. Your only argument is that you don't think my role would be in the game.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 pm

1. It's Seb (yeah that's not actually an argument)
2. You really need me to make it explicit? Fine.
Every other role has been a PR or negative town utility. You really think a single VT is not an out of place claim?
If you were town you would recognize how unlucky your role was and how out of place it is in this game. But you're not town, you're trying to give a town response. And failing~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:48 pm

I realize that my role seems odd, which is why I am trying to convince that I really am VT. A game where a single role doesn't have any powers may be unlikely, but you haven't given any evidence that a VT couldn't be in this game. So I don't see why, when you've had a scum red on me all game, you choose to attack my claim instead of one of the other things you find scummy. Speaking of if I was town, if I was scum why would I claim VT in a game with no VTs?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 pm

You probably claimed VT to use the "it's such a terrible scum claim I must be town" argument.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Nice WIFOM Marchesa.

Burberry wrote:
I don't believe the Vanilla Townie claim too, but I'll make comments after everyone has claimed.

Burberry wrote:
Since the host isn't lying to us, then the odd night deaths are explained by scum actually killing Dior and then what you said about Givenchy and Armani, which I want to comment later.

It's been three days since your last post. We only have a day left before the day ends, so if you are ever going to comment now would be a good time.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Burberry and Zara will be prodded if they do not post within 12 hours.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Don't forget, your vt claim came at the beginning of the popcorn. You were probably thinking town members would claim it as well.

Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

These people should be either voting Prada or proposing a different lynch target. Unfortunately you're all ignoring me.

Where's the sense of urgency~~~

Coincidentally, a lot of my top scumreads are in here~

What makes me really said is that some of you are town Sad

Jesus fucking christ people we've used our extension and still 3 days later no one else has voted. Town get your fucking act together
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm

for those of you who think im scum, remember im COP CLEANED.

this is mainly a prod dodge post, theres nothing to comment on other than telling you guys to vote prada.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm

If we continue to no lynch then people who were/are actually making the effort in the game (Jimmy, Givenchy maybe 1 or 2 others) are just going to be free kills until scum can capitalise on disorganisation and inactivity and win, which is probably day 8 at this rate
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Like I already said, I crumbed my role Day 5

Prada wrote:
Armani wrote:I am not essentially a VT, I actually am a VT.

I think they mean that you are now a VT, but this is different than if VT was your original role.

I was hoping this would give me some more credibility if I had to claim, but it looks like my arguments are being ignored for your tunneling.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

I don't see how that post you quoted would give any credence to your claim, literally anyone could have said that it's merely stating a fact.

Also you've been tunelling Burberry for quite some time now. Postulate a 4 person team or something, if you are town help us scumhunt beyond Burberry
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:31 pm

I'm not tunneling, its a simply a result of town needing to be 100% coordinated to get a lynch.

Hypothetically if scum doesn't vote (which they probably aren't right now) every single town member needs to be on the exact same wagon~

I'll post my thoughts on the scumteam at the end of the day, HOPEFULLY when Prada's at L-1
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 pm

I'll be busy up until the deadline so don't expect to see me for the rest of today.

Vivienne's claim is town. Even if you would suspect her she can be useful if you want to make her use her ability on another person we suspect at mafia.

I'm not lynching Prada because of the claim as much as I was already lynching her because of scummy play (see my ISO).
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 am

vote: Prada

I don't even know what to do. I am so apethetic about this game right now.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next