PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 5 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 5 DOLCE-GABBANA-SPRING-SUMMER-20121
Various models showing off Spring-Summer 2012 Dolce & Gabbana dresses and accessories.

Dior (4) - Prada, Bulgari, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino
Jimmy Choo (2) - Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Prada (2) - Louis Vuitton, Burberry
Valentino (2) - Hermès, Armani
Bulgari (1) - Dior
Burberry (1) - Chanel
Givenchy (1) - Jimmy Choo
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Alexander McQueen
Zara (1) - Ray-Ban

Not Voting (6) - Fendi, Givenchy, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Tiffany, Versace, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.

Louis Vuitton has been replaced. A new player is using the alias.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 pm

What's with the votes on Dior. Not following that. I'm getting a careless town vibe from Dior more than anything.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Alright, make way.

Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.

Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.

I dislike Hermes’ apologetic tone when she addresses her vote on Valentino.

I have no idea what Miu Miu is going for with her unvote.

Unvote
Vote Miu Miu
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Out of the four people who have their votes on Dior only Vivienne has an explanation for her vote. That wagon should be noted.

This post better get me out of Used Napkin-ness, I deserve much better.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Burberry wrote:I dislike Hermes’ apologetic tone when she addresses her vote on Valentino.

I just fucking love Florence Welch's music. That's literally all it was. If you noticed, my vote is still on Valentino.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 pm

I was at lunch and didn't have time to read, but saw that vote counts were getting decently high and didn't want to be part of a prospective early wagon as I haven't formed many opinions quite yet, which is why I unvoted.

I have some work to attend to, but I will read more in depth later and hopefully post my insights.
Sorry for the delay
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Hermès wrote:What's with the votes on Dior. Not following that. I'm getting a careless town vibe from Dior more than anything.

Alas, allow me to teach you on a previous game.
Shannon Beiste acted like a noob in order to achieve the town aim.
Because of this, it is an easy playstyle to clone.
And this allows scum to earn cred, to sit upon their throne.

However, Miu Miu has adopted an over cautious tone.
Vote Miu Miu as this draws but a groan.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello boys and girls. Just caught up with the four pages of RVS! Really you guys let that go on for so long. Shame on you.

I really don't like Miu Miu trying to put things off and get to this later. I'm of the opinion if you have nothing to contribute then it's better not to post than to make useless fluff posts that don't have any meat on them. So far she hasn't posted anything remotely useful and is striking me as either very uninterested or a scum trying to get by with post that have no substance.

Vote Miu Miu
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

itt people acting like it's more important to get out of RVS than to let the game organically develop

In a 22 player game 4 pages is nothing. Also with it taking 13 people to lynch there was practically nothing gained from RVS at all as I think the most votes on someone put them at L-9
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Unvote
Vote Hermès

They have been rather careless.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Also of note is that Shannon Bestie was not playing as noob and if you actually read that game the playstyle was very aggressive and the playstyle evolved once out of RVS and made some of the best posts in that game. if every town member played like fegelein did shannon bestie we'd be in an excellent position

At this point Burberry looks the most obvious town to me

Also Hermes is not disguising himself at all
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Marchesa wrote:Also of note is that Shannon Bestie was not playing as noob and if you actually read that game the playstyle was very aggressive and the playstyle evolved once out of RVS and made some of the best posts in that game. if every town member played like fegelein did shannon bestie we'd be in an excellent position

At this point Burberry looks the most obvious town to me

Also Hermes is not disguising himself at all

Disgusing meaning I seem scummy or town. I can read that either way. Also, I AM MIELY SO IT IS *HERSELF JS

Also, Prada, careless is hardly an argument. RVS is kind dead at this point and throwing a vote on me because I am "careless" is really shitty reasoning. I actually have not been careless at all. My vote on Valentino is justified.

I am gonna agree with Marchesa. I am not viewing that playstyle as scummy. Not saying it's immediately town, but assuming that someone is scum based on that is kind of mediocre reasoning. Granted, we don't have much to go on at this point, but still.

VALENTINO 4 LYFE. I still don't like your comment about early bandwagons. Early bandwagons when there is a scumtell is different than just a random bandwagon.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Hermès wrote:VALENTINO 4 LYFE. I still don't like your comment about early bandwagons. Early bandwagons when there is a scumtell is different than just a random bandwagon.

By the way, it's implied that I was saying there wasn't really any scumtells to justify an early bandwagon.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Disguising meaning hiding your PO identity 

I should of phrased that better

Kristin Stewart is not very articulate.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Kristen Stewart can also not spell her own name
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Marchesa wrote:Also of note is that Shannon Bestie was not playing as noob and if you actually read that game the playstyle was very aggressive and the playstyle evolved once out of RVS and made some of the best posts in that game. if every town member played like fegelein did shannon bestie we'd be in an excellent position

I'm talking about before that game got started.
They claimed it was a reaction test, and their scuminess darted.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Right but it was future behavior that made her clean not the initial reaction test
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Marchesa wrote:Right but it was future behavior that made her clean not the initial reaction test

Whilst that is indeed fact
People use the initial behaviour in an act
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 pm

You like to rhyme
You do it all the time
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:27 pm

The difference between Shannon Beiste and Dior is that Shannon wasn't being serious at all when she was trying to provoke reactions from people. Dior has some other content in there (the post where she asked Vivienne a question and when she said early wagons are not good) so she already broke the "Shannon" facade if you want to call it that.

Regardless, it's pretty ineffective.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Burberry wrote:The difference between Shannon Beiste and Dior is that Shannon wasn't being serious at all when she was trying to provoke reactions from people. Dior has some other content in there (the post where she asked Vivienne a question and when she said early wagons are not good) so she already broke the "Shannon" facade if you want to call it that.

Regardless, it's pretty ineffective.

The facade's execution was poor.
Which makes her a suspect even more.

Regardless, Miu Miu avoids crucial interaction.
Where this part of the game requires the most action.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Vera Wang wrote:Oh hi, I hear that we have

vote Jimmy Choo

I have provided enough for this not to be random orientated therefore please tell me more about your voting decision

Burberry wrote:
Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.
I agree with this statement. I'd rather people were wagoning than randomly voting people, putting pressure on is what makes this stage of the game so useful. The bit that people miss read is the "random" in random vote stage... votes arent meant to be placed at random.. random votes are anti-town. I myself am i partial culprit of this though am now trying to get us to actually read people and start doing stuff.

Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.
In answer to the first part i was trying to open up lines of debate as an opening question for everyone to get involved with however looks like people arent going to want to do that. I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate.

That was the downside of the plan as most of the game was random voting which can be hard to read yet again I feel that "oooh it was rvs, it doesnt matter" can be used for finding who generally is feeling anti-town, start of the game is where scum are weakest.

unvote
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Hermès wrote:
Hermès wrote:VALENTINO 4 LYFE. I still don't like your comment about early bandwagons. Early bandwagons when there is a scumtell is different than just a random bandwagon.

By the way, it's implied that I was saying there wasn't really any scumtells to justify an early bandwagon.

Early bandwagons are meant to create pressure because it is more likely for scum to make mistakes under pressure than they are to just randomly scumslip. It's why most elite poker players play an extremely aggressive style because it's better to be the one dictating the action as opposed to being reactionary. Justifying wagons is nice and all but sometimes you can make your opponent fold with a deuce-seven.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Hermès wrote:Disgusing meaning I seem scummy or town. I can read that either way. Also, I AM MIELY SO IT IS *HERSELF JS

Also, Prada, careless is hardly an argument. RVS is kind dead at this point and throwing a vote on me because I am "careless" is really shitty reasoning. I actually have not been careless at all. My vote on Valentino is justified.

I am gonna agree with Marchesa. I am not viewing that playstyle as scummy. Not saying it's immediately town, but assuming that someone is scum based on that is kind of mediocre reasoning. Granted, we don't have much to go on at this point, but still.

VALENTINO 4 LYFE. I still don't like your comment about early bandwagons. Early bandwagons when there is a scumtell is different than just a random bandwagon.
lol RVS ended when you slipped and Armani sheeped

your vote is not justified at all unless you just ignored 2 pages of explanation (thanx btw qtpies)

Burberry looking at Dior wagon wont get you scum l0l like the only votes that isnt RVs is mine and vivienne

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 5 Robert-Pattinson-Dior-Main-ALH-102912
Actress Robert Pattinson wearing her new Dior fragrance.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next