PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 15 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 15 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 am

Tiffany disagrees with Dior. Tiffany would like Dior to reexamine Bulgari's 'OMGUS post' in response to Tiffany.

What a bimbotic excuse to dismiss Tiffany's accusations! Tiffany feels that a poor post, crying 'omgus', is not acceptable in attempting to ignore Tiffany's accusations!

"Also, you do not need to be voted to OMGUS, all you really need is some decent FoS'

Dior, my dear, would you kindly explain to Tiffany how Bulgari's FoS was remotely decent? You did concede that she called Tiffany scummy yet did not elaborate, so why should Tiffany care about such a linguistically challenged brat like Katy Perry?
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 15 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:43 am

Tiffany also strongly disagrees with Dior's odd to lynch Prada! What a misguided decision! Tiffany feels that Prada is strong town, and to think that she would be on Dior's scum reads is scandalous!

Tiffany strongly suggests Dior to reconsider some of her reads, as she can be extremely helpful to the town with some grooming~~ Wink

Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 am

Bulgari wrote:Burberry, regardless of what he thinks of Ray at the moment, that doesn't excuse writing the line "voting miu miu may be our best course of action" and then subsequently not following up on it. It's fence sitting and clearly a tell that Louis is being cautious with how he places his vote.

There is plenty of time for me to change my vote on Miu Miu, but I'm getting stronger scum vibes from Ray-ban so I left my vote on him. Most people don't seem to agree with me on that so thats why I mentioned that we might need to consolidate on a different vote. I don't think it's fence sitting to vote your top scum read :/

@ Ray-ban the reason I voted you as opposed to some people with less activity is that I felt you would at least respond to a vote on you, and since you have posted twice that you are going to do Iso's and figure out some reads. So far you haven't done that and have just put it off. Maybe once you do my opinion will change, but I don't like your response to my vote.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 am

I'm not even going to try for page top any more let's just say there'll be ≥ 1 VC per page

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.13 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 15 1374472d1302224973-celebrities-with-givenchy-bags-miley_eyeprime_36
Miley Cyrus with a bunch of Givenchy shit.

Miu Miu (5) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel
Hermès (4) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang, Miu Miu
Bulgari (2) - Jimmy Choo, Tiffany
Louis Vuitton (2) - Gucci, Bulgari
Prada (2) - Versace
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Jimmy Choo (1) - Ray-Ban
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Ray-Ban (1) -Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Armani
Vera Wang (1) - Alexander McQueen

Not Voting (4) - Fendi, Hermès, Marchesa, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 3.5 days from now.

Pre-emptively contacting potential replacements for Kate Spade.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm

tiffany why is Prada strong town

you passed the line of a strong read and fluff into excessive buddying which is weird considering you just disagreed for no reason

you want to be part of the lynch block?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Tiffany likes Prada for her succinct votes and elaborating reasoning when explaining her thoughts. Prada also speaks in a logical manner with town intention consistency which Tiffany likes. Prada also happens to be one of Tiffany's favorite brands of handbag.

Tiffany is confused at the accusations of buddying. Is there something against treating your friends/town reads nicely? Vivienne also mentioned this buddying thing too but Tiffany didn't give it much thought. Why not all the fashionistas all be friends and good buddies? Smile

We can chat over a nice warm cup or tea!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Oh! Tiffany is mistaken! A quick ISO of Prada yielded nothing much, Tiffany was just obsessed with Meryl Streep!

Tiffany still suggests to wait for Prada to post more before judgement, as her one informative posts did indeed give Tiffany the town vibe!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Prada wrote:
Marchesa wrote:In regards to the post restrictions I know it's already been somewhat pointed at before but from the opening flavor

Lucifer wrote:
LUCIFER: Ok. Ok. Vivi? Where you BE, gurl?

[VIVIENNE WESTWOOD attempts to respond in rhymes but is promptly cut off.]

And while it's somewhat possible that since the first post Ms. Westwood made was

I really feel like we're focusing the posting styles too much when it's content that actually matters. And while I can understand some of the scum reads on Tiffany for other reasons the idea that we should be voting for someone because they are "annoying" is such a lazy attitude that you might as well have not signed up or are just incredibly dense mafia. (That last part was mostly directed at a certain dead rapper mostly)

Fendi wrote:I just didn't consider a post restriction.

unvote

Your vote on Tiffany didn't even make sense in the first place. Tiffany making many unhelpful posts would be a valid reason, but not her posting style. Then when someone confronted you with your dumb reasoning you immediately unvoted. Trying to appease people or what?

This post have Tiffany the town vibe! She was catching Fendi for his poor taste, which is indeed indicative of scum hunting and paying attention to those who may be posting dirty, scummy gossip!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Dior wrote:
Jimmy is really misrepping the Bulgari posts- calling those posts an attack? Come on... I don't see how calling the Hermes wagon garbage was out of context (though I did notice you're happy to quote Bulgari's posts out of context by ignoring the explanation for the townread on Hermes). Poor attempt at shifting views... frankly, that's an interpretation you can only make if you already think Bulgari is scum, which I don't.
Also the assumption(s) I was referring to was that scum in this game would not have been scum in the previous set and that they would be more cautious than usual.
Enlighten me on how that was NOT an attack. Some person in the mists of time said "the pen was mightier than the sword" This here is a prime example of how Bulgari has some need to attack  people, cant do it physically so does it verbally ... the question mark proves this. Why not just say "explain" .. perfectly acceptable.. no its because of the previous explain directed towards her. Here demonstrates how Bulgari has an offensive mind set.. one that is anti town oriantated.

Fine you think that the Hermes wagon thing was out of context. Yeah, thats an explanation for the unvote... but what about the next vote... properly explaining why you decided to unvote does not mean you have the right to place votes on the 23 other players in the game (slight exaguration but i hope you see my point)

Those assumptions is exactly my point though some how you do imply that everyone who is playing now played in the last set i think?

Anyways I am open to reasons to why Bulgari is town
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Kate Spade has been replaced.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm

wow
such prod
very doge
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Can I just say that miley being scum makes no sense unless you think twerking is a legit way to kill someone. I DO NOT THINK I NEED TO RESPOND TO ANY MORE ARGUMENTS THAT I AM SCUM BECAUSE THAT IS THE BEST LOGIC EVER!!

THIS IS A BIT OF A PROD DODGE. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT IN AN HOUR AND I HAVE TO GET READY BUT I WILL TRY TO POST SOME CONTENT LATER TODAY. SOMETHING HAS CHANGED IN MY LIFE RECENTLY THAT TAKES UP MORE TIME AND I WILL NOT SAY WHAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD REVEAL MY PO IDENTITY SO I WILL POST MORE INFREQUENTLY PROBABLY.

MiuMiu are these caps too much of a 180 for you? AM I BEING TOO OVER CAUTIOUS? DOES THIS MAKE YOU THINK I AM SCUMMMM? Also one of the 180s you quoted wasn't actually a 180 at all js.

SASHA OBAMA HELLO. I AM HOPING THE NEW SASHA WILL RESPOND TO MY TEXTS AND MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS RELATIONSHIP OF OURS GOING.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:01 pm

hi guy i am here to found the MAFIA
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Why do people join the game
When they never even try to point the blame?
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:38 pm

hey vivienne westwood are you the MAFIA
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Kate Spade wrote:hey vivienne westwood are you the MAFIA

WILL YOU BE MY LOVER YOU SEXY LITTLE BITCH. MARRY ME
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:56 pm

but what if you are the MAFIA
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Ok, now I'd just like to unsay most of what I said last night because wow I'm retarded I completely missed the point of those posts.

For some reason I got caught up on those "Hermes wagon is garbage comments" and overlooked the deal with the Tiffany vote. That makes 2/3 of your posts solid (I still think calling that fence-sitting is lousy) and yeah I actually do see what you're getting at this time, including with what you said just then about the OMGUS.

Also maybe calling Fendi, Louis and Prada lynch candidates was going a bit far- they're solid scumreads in my eyes, but it's dubious whether we have enough evidence yet to justify lynching them. lol at Prada being strong town. Of those 3 I just mentioned, she's the one I feel is worst, just generally making no effort to scumhunt and demonstrating total apathy to where their vote is placed and why.

This is what playing at midnight when you're tired af gets you.

@Jimmy: lol what difference does a question mark make? Asking someone to explain does not constitute an attack at all, there's no indication that they're attempting to shift any kind of suspicion onto Prada.

Also I'm not implying anything, I'm merely highlighting what I considered to be fallacious assumptions (moreso that scum would be more cautious than otherwise due to unfamiliarity with the setup). There's no reason why scum from the previous POAM can't be scum here, and I don't see why they'd be unusually cautious- just because we don't know who's who and hence can't refer to meta, doesn't mean that the game is somehow fundamentally different.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:08 pm

okay

the moment you added them as lynch candidates you implied something

that being they are scum

I dont like the way you paired up weak reads right beside strong ones. If you were scum that would be softbussing but thts paranoia so w.e.
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Bulgari seems so null tho jimmy

I like his rebuttals about Hermes cos its something town would say

but the way he transitioned to tiffany was bad I agree.

right now he can be
1. scum defending weaker scum mate
2. Town defending a scum
3. scum defending a scummy townie with knowledge of the flip

Im banking on the 2nd tbh because Hermes is scum to me yo and 1st is just not probable because of how messy he addressed the vote I.e too obvious if Hermes flips scum and no effort to derail

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

we can policy lynch tiffany for being annoying and buddying

Holy shit all the lurkers tho
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Hermès has been replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

shoud i be lazy or should i acutally read lol

vivienne westwood hasn't asnwered my question yet must be the MAFIA

vote vivienne westwood

i dare you to make something rhyme with mafia
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Yeah I might do a full reads list later on, sort this shit out and hopefully iron out any internal inconsistencies I might have

Also what, Hermes replaced? This will be interesting.
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi all! Reading now : )
The theme is a bit not sure but... just have to deal with that
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next