PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 18 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 18 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm

saying hi

From Dior
"@Jimmy: lol what difference does a question mark make? Asking someone to explain does not constitute an attack at all, there's no indication that they're attempting to shift any kind of suspicion onto Prada."

A question mark means that they werent sure in what they were saying... Ill just post exactly why I have a scum read on bulgari to set things straight hopefully :

1/ Shifting the reasons for a vote by giving reasons for an unvote
2/ Hardly posting anything of use throughout the entire game
3/ Sub point of above is where the "attacking" comes in. See
Bulgari wrote:Do you really need to post a tl;dr about someone who is already being wagoned?
for a better example. Totally pointless post that is just hateful at whomever did the one before.
4/ Avoidance of my points... "I dont understand what you are saying" etc.

---

@ Hermes
Well me saying I forgot it was on is a pretty lousy excuse even from my point of view though truthfully thats what happened. I mean I saw Dior and Valentino there as /potentials/ though the primary use for that post was to create discussion, which it did, even though primarily aimed at discrediting my methods. But yeah placing a proper vote wouldve been logical...

Also another point worth noting is that Armani keeps linking people back to thats same Valentino vote as proof when taking what I said in that primary proper post of mine as red, i think. I do agree with a number of your points in regard to Armani however I still feel my scum read on bulgari is more so. The overly cautious game makes sense with the response to my post that they give.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 18 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm

i also forgot what it was a page or two ago

i cannot read this post or anything tiffany posts and feel good about them, diors reads are weird (hypocrisy is good?) but i still think hes town
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm

oh dear seb not gonna be pleased
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm

vote vote vote

i see hermes agrees on dior reads
and likes my junk
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 pm

What I get from that Miu post is that they just accept that they might of been wrong. I sense that people have already said this but might be a slightly different angle I hope. Anyway, Miu just wants to get everyone off their back and instead of sticking to arguments/being overly defensive Miu decides to say everyone else is right. Not sure whether this is just like new teamed scum trying to stay out of fire or someone like a single 3rd party.
Careful though as Miu has posted helpful posts as well and the analysis of mine above is almost taking that post of its self though that is what i see in that post.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Uhh sorry I couldn't understand your last sentence there....
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Also @ Jimmy choo outside of bulgari who do you actually think is scum....
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Armani
Vera
Still waiting on Alex 'Steve' McQueen to actually post those things they said they were going to.

Just rapid ISOd pretty much everyone and so many people are dodging activity
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Im not reading that lol
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:01 pm

ya so

miu miu is finchinator

look at vanilla (town) and maroon mafia (scum)

look at this game, similarities between maroon, not so much vanilla

feel free to deny me but miu miu is finchinator

also dislike how he refused to vote early on, claiming he has a "foolish" post and i'd really like to see how he'd defend himself in this type of situation considering he hasnt been put in this type of spot before
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:09 pm

hermes what happened to louis being scum?
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 pm

oh right kanye lol
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 pm

louis = kanye
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 pm

versace: what do you think of fendi's tiny post?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Fuck it, I'm not posting in lowercase anymore. It pisses me off.

Which tiny post?
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh you're being ironic, aren't you.

I'm glad he actually pointed out what was wrong with this post (the hypocrisy) unlike a lot of people who commented on it.

To those implicitly comparing it with Ortheore in Vanilla: he was town.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:20 pm

I just linked to fendi's post

I meant this one
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

finch as miu miu was p obv lol

i dont like how people are sidetracking with reads rn, a lot of them here share the sentiment that miu miu is scumbutt but refuse to place the vote or hover around L-2 or 1

placing your vote on one dude that has no other votes isnt pressuring, thats just not wanting to look scummy by not hopping on wagon

"oh miu miu is scummy but im not voting just yet"
lol rlly

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:Armani
Vera
Still waiting on Alex 'Steve' McQueen to actually post those things they said they were going to.

Just rapid ISOd pretty much everyone and so many people are dodging activity
funny enough they get more town cred than others because defensive and passive scum hunting is scummy as shit
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Also: I'm not speculating/commenting/confirming/denying on aliases to anyone but myself.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:34 pm

I wonder why new Hermes is avoiding me
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Find you hard to read / dislike your playstyle

I mean if you're not liking people saying where they stand.... that's I dunno.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Hermes, I notice that with your stream of consciousness wall of text you had basically put down votes on Jimmy, Prada, and Armani yet in your final reads you list Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, and Armani as your highest scumreads. You also seem to have talked more about Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu's scuminess, even linking them together, while on the other hand you conceded a few points to Jimmy making an effort to pull the game out of random voting and not really talking much about Prada at all.

Basically, your list of top and intermediate scum reads compared to your discussion about each of them don't seem to match up to me and I'd just want a clearer take on them by you.

I feel the Fendi-Ortheore comparison isn't perfectly analogous as Ortheore generally talks a lot and that single post from Fendi is the only really long post he's made. Most of the arguments he did make didn't seem recycled, besides the one comparing this NOC to former beginner NOCs, a point Chanel and I had already made.

Versace, do you believe piling up a lot of reasoning on an already established wagon is a scum-motivated move in general?
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

It's a progression.
As in I thought Jimmy was scum early, then Prada/Armani, and now the three I put as the I'd lynch.

@valentino: would you consider yourself a good mafia player?

anyway gotta go now cyaas
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

@Burberry: I don't think so if you've actually been on the fence about it. But it's hard to tell if he was in that instance because of the way he said it so directly in this post.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next