PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 26 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 26 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:46 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 26 Fc8a36863e5d94e3_Amanda-Bynes.preview
Amanda Bynes is definitely not wearing Gucci in this photo.

Louis Vuitton (2) - Versace
Tiffany (2) - Bulgari, Givenchy
Fendi (1) - Tiffany
Kate Spade (1) - Valentino
Marchesa (1) - Prada
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (15) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Ray-Ban, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 5.5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 26 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 am

Did an ISO on Tiffany and boy that is an insane amount of contentless posts.

There's some interesting ones too though. Let me start off with this one. I'll put the quotes I'm talking about to make this not too bad to wade through.

This is the first instance of her buddying with Prada, which has been a constant throughout the day. Calling Prada "strong town" when they didn't contribute a whole lot (do the ISO yourself, you won't find anything really sticking out) is very suspicious. When Valentino calls her out on that shortly after that, she also responds in an odd manner. While it may not be necessarily something to go off, it's interesting to see her get into an argument with Dior, who flipped town this night (but more on that later) These are her odd responses:

She definitely keeps up with the buddying, even claiming to not understand what's scummy about it. Only after the first post she apparently decides to do an ISO of Prada, and that really forces her to take a different stance on him. She still sticks with him, but she also really wants to avoid any confrontation which is pretty indicative of scum as well. The buddying continues till now, so if one of them is lynched and flips scum, odds are very high the other one is scum too.

Beautiful OMGUS, that's really all I have to say about that. She also did this when she was arguing with Bulgari during day 1, which makes a smooth transition to the other get from this post: the huge 360° on Bulgari.

There's more stuff like refusing to answer the question whether her weird posting style is an actual post restriction, not calling vera wang scummy which is kinda odd considering her weird posts that one night (due to "hormone imbalance") and well just generally the huge amount of contentless posts which only use I can think of is killing discussion.

vote tiffany
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 am

Vote Armani
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 am

i need stop be lazy srs just ask question an i try answer
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 am

How do you feel about how the vote went down yesterday?

What is your opinion on Tiffany?

Who are your scum reads right now?
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 am

is buddying a scum tell tho

unless you think Prada is scum also (he's null but inactivity is so bad this game)
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 pm

“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”
I was doing that early as I didn’t really have any reads at that point so felt like trying to pressure someone. When I had a better idea I picked someone else to vote.

VOTE: TIFFANY

I will look for reasons they're scum later.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”
 I was doing that early as I didn’t really have any reads at that point so felt like trying to pressure someone. When I had a better idea I picked someone else to vote.

So you are just voting them without having any reasons why they are scum...
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 pm

well that was wierd

readdressing some reads bbl
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:20 pm

You know what? Fuck this. I was hoping to be a more active force in this game whilst retaining my rhyming technique as a elongated reaction test, but it's detracting me from the game and I've decided to nip it in the bud. I'll be a lot more active now, but you can forget the rhyming.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:27 pm

so the rhyming never was a post restriction?

also to answer valentino's question: buddying isn't always a scum tell, but when tiffany basically called something "heavy town" who hadn't even made a single serious post, which definitely IS a scumtell in my book.

also there's other tells such as the weird call on vera wang, and well also the night action. dior looked very much town and he was also after tiffany reading them as scum on multiple occasions. framing is always an option, but i think it's more likely tiffany and her scumbuddy/ies is/are behind this.

well i see prada as null too, so if he'd start posting or if we lynch tiffany we should be able to figure out his allignment rather easily.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Louis Vuitton wrote:
Ray-Ban wrote:“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”

Louis Vuitton wrote:Vote Armani

Isn't that exacly what you did too???
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

louis did give reads, explaining why he thought armani is scum, so you can give him credit there

what i dont like is hermes state they'd like a lynch on louis or armani, and louis proceeds to vote armani as if he is trying to draw attention away from him, kinda suspicious imo

just chiming in dont have much time right now i will answer stuff asked by louis when i have more time
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Vote Tiffany

I already answered the questions you made in your post. This is a bad attempt at scum hunting, people already stated what you said and I already answered.

I'm sorry Miu Miu.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

I was also going to vote you as soon as Miu Miu flipped. I already stated why she was scum, and her post about me is pure icing on the cake. She thought I was an easy lynch after suspicion on me appeared, and can't even make her own arguments. Also, this isnt an OMGUS, i scum read her first. Finally, will still make my reads on jimmy choo and dior.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:
Louis Vuitton wrote:

Louis Vuitton wrote:Vote Armani

Isn't that exacly what you did too???

No, I posted my read on Armani and said why I thought he was scummy. "Armani(scummy): I don't like how he has only focused on one post by Valentino in RVS. I get that the post is slightly scummy, but he has not developed his argument at all and all his posts are just rehashes of his original argument. Also once Chanel says that she likes the way he responded to her accusations Armani drops completely off the map. I don't like that at all." What Ray-ban is doing is completely different. He is posting a vote on someone and then going back and rereading posts specifically looking for things that can justify the vote after the fact. This is much worse than looking at someone with an objective viewpoint and once you finish analyzing everything, coming to the conclusion that they are scummy. If you do the former you are bound to find stuff to support your predetermined conclusion, and it's a backwards way to scum hunt that doesn't produce organic results.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm

ok my bad i missed that
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Fendi wrote:Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.

Why would you 'reveal' someones identity after they have died. There is literally no use at all to that except for scum trying to gain town cred by saying oooh yes i know this person.

Oh an adding an "actually" just makes me think the opposite

vote fendi
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:15 pm

ok here i go

How do you feel about how the vote went down yesterday?

can you elaborate on this a bit, im not exactly sure what you mean by this (like what i think about the flip or the posting when the deadline approached idk). if i have a better idea of what you are asking i will provide a better answer

What is your opinion on Tiffany?

there is a lot of stuff to go over regarding tiffany

i'd like to discuss the posting in third-person "post restriction" of tiffany. many ideas may be branched off from this. tiffany may be a scum player trying to fake a post restriction to appear more town, or they could be a town player faking a post restriction in attempt to create reactions (similar to what waehofen did in sohv iirc, i recommend reading his posts in that game if you want a good laugh). and of course, they may actually have a post restriction whether be town or scum. so far it has created some reactions from other players. im currently inclined to believe the post restriction is fake, as it appears the roles do not appear to have any flavor - just standard (well not exactly if you consider there may be some bs roles like the suicidal trigger innocent child) so the likelihood of one having a post restriction is fairly low, and tiffany being the only one to consistently carry it out through the game (as opposed to givenchy before being subbed out and vivienne who just stopped it appears). overall i would consider this a null-lean scum thing

anyways, onto other stuff. i also want to discuss the buddying being a scumtell idea. personally i've never seen buddying as a strong scum tell, unless it is extremely excessive and a player does not create much of their own original content (see zorodark in bravest warriors for an example buddying laurel quite a bit d1). i say this as some players may just end up coming up with very similar content. tiffany has shown a far share of buddying, but has made an adequate amount of original content themselves, but honestly i do not feel it is enough to overcome the buddying they have done. this also leans more scum

something else i do not like is the flip-flop stuff (like changing her opinion completely on hermes after they were subbed out, which other players have also done and im not a fan of anyone doing it) and calling bulgari scum d1 and then saying they look town today.

yeah going through all that im inclined to do this

vote tiffany

Who are your scum reads right now?

sorry if this is kinda brief, but as i just mentioned tiffany for reasons above

just some players that are kinda leaning scum

vera wang for admitting to bandwagoning and pretty much absolute belief that miu miu was town (with no reasoning at all inclining me to believe they may be a scum player who knew miu miu was town) also the ad hominem was bad too

fendi kinda leans scum too, shitty reaction to tiffany's post restriction and the flip flop stuff in their analysis on tiffany.

at least one of inactives is probably scum too

one last thing; it may be a good idea to dig through dior and miu miu's reads considering them both flipped town (and reads from any player whether town or scum can be beneficial in looking for scum)
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Vote Ray-Ban

I'll look for reasons why you're town later.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm

i highly doubt thats a post restriction

seriously

it seems like tiffany trying to fuck around with anonimity which ray ban did, Vivienne did as well as kanye whatever his fashion name is

im obv against this tiff lynch because you guys are bringing up the same shit again and again

theres a BIG difference between doing something scummy and having scum intent that ur desperation to case up on tiff is making it hard for you guys to see. step back and re-iso him to see if he did shit that scum would do.

Buddying prada? ok so if either flips scum immediate fos on the other

Tiff seems like the easiest mislynch today. VI imo, considering his reads are garb.

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Alexander McQueen = Null. | Null
Armani = Null. | Null
Bulgari = Scummy Town.
Burberry = Town. | Town
Chanel = Town. | Null Slight Town
Dior = Scummy Null.
Fendi = Town. | Slight Scum
Givenchy = Town. | Null, inactive
Gucci = Shithead with no clue. | Null, inactive
Hermès = Nully Town. | Reckless/agressive town
Jimmy Choo = Town I guess. | Leaning scum
Kate Spade = Eh, unsure here - will say town. | Null, inactive
Louis Vuitton = Town. | Leaning scum
Marchesa = Scum. | Null?
Miu Miu = Town. | Scum
Prada = Townish. | Null/Sligh scum
Ray-Ban = Town. | Null
Tiffany = Scum. | scum
Valentino = Town. | No read
Vera Wang = Bad Town. | No read
Versace = Town. | No read
Vivienne Westwood = Scummy Null. | Town
Yves Saint Laurent = Null. | No read
Zara = Town I guess. | No read

If you put Miu Miu(left) and Dior's(right) reads side by side they don't have a ton in common and in fact are extremely different. They don't agree on any scum reads and most people that one calls scum the other calls town.

@Kate Spade I made that question intentionally vague. You can take it however you want.

Personally I felt like yesterday was a foregone conclusion most of the time, with the lynch slower strolling towards a Miu Miu verdict and most people not agreeing on a second viable lynch target that could get close to enough votes to equal the Miu Miu wagon.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:38 pm

who scum that i vote???
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next