PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 38 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 38 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 pm

tiff you fucked up ur entire read for me
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 38 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 pm

vote Tiffany

good thing i waited but im fairly sure that tiffany is scum and ill provide why, her last post is whats flipped my read and ill explain later i have to go to the dentist
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Don't you think she's scum with louis though?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm

If I was scum why would I target Armani who's play day 1 was bad and I had a scum read on.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:37 pm

wait i still got 30 min before i go so i can answer quick

i think louis claim is okay because mafia vanillazer is not likely and also armani cc = easy lynch unless armani is fake then we can lynch him -> lynch louie
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:47 pm

" because mafia vanillazer is not likely"
Vanillarizer's are almost always scum sided.
Also people aren't always told they were vanillarized.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 pm

why would tiff vote them not you? also why will it not be said if someone was bodyguard then vanillalized you turn him into vanilla town then its obvious
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm at a loss at what to do, but there was one thing interesting about Louis' claim. The fact that he said he could turn another player into either a vanilla townie or a mafia goon probably hints at the existence of only one scum faction, unless he can convert werewolves into mafia, except if you read the opening post there are no changes of alignment. Another possibility is that he is a werewolf who slipped and forgot to include his own faction in his vanillaiser list.

The town nature of Louis' role is not verifiable due to vanillaiser being a commonly scum-aligned role, so even though we may be able to verify his power it would mean little.

I doubt Armani will be on to verify that he became a vanilla townie before deadline, if he even knows he's been turned into it. (Although the way Lucifer said this is not a bastard game makes me inclined to believe that you would know if your role had been altered).

Givenchy, I'd rather not reveal who I think Ray-Ban is but it is a player whose scum play is much better than their town play, which leaves me inclined to think this is a case of the latter.

Louis, why did you target Armani specifically? It seems you'd just as likely target Ray-Ban which was another of your top scum reads.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 pm

So burberry you read the wiki for vanilla but didn't read the:
"It is debatable whether a vanillaised player should be told of their loss of power. If they are not told, they become a False role. "
If seb did it this way then they would not know.

If it is true (probably is) then it's a scum tell anywa as it's most often scumsided.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

cant we ask mod
@seb if there is vanillalasered roll with the person be informed of it

also its COMPULSIVE so it could be a negative town utility not actually scummy just annoying and weird
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Things sure got interesting!~

I've thought about it and the difference between Ray and Louis' claims are:

~Ray's claim explains his scummy behavior (which is hard to fake!) while Louis' claim does not;

~Ray's claim also allows for inconclusive and easily faked results. But Louis' claim is not actually verifiable since he could easily be scum vanillaiser!

All in all I think Louis is still scummier, so my vote stays where it is.

An added bonus is that even if Louis flips town we will have lost a "PR" that's only really helpful in very specific circumstances[/i] and most of the time is more likely to nerf the town than anything else. Yeah we should always be trying to lynch scum first and foremost but I'm just saying in my opinion it is nice that the two coincide here!

I'll have to re-read that Tiff post but I'm not seeing why Valentino's thinking it's scummy.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:56 pm

i believe tiffany's last post had scum intention for the following rasons

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p700-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-wed-feb-5-1800-est#717

after that my gutread was a bit stopped because her reason to vote rayban was a bit sheepy

my exchanges with rayban were alright, i believed his claim but not his alignment until tiff stepped in

the only thing that will push rayban to scummy is if tiffany did NOT visit anyone last night = tiffany was visited. that means someone in the game visited her and probably has information about her because we dont have any investigative roles yet

basically she softcrumbed something that would lead to a rayban lynch

"Ray-Ban is either scum or very very dumb town. Two possibilities that we do not want to have in LyLo."

basically this is her way of fencesitting rayban

now, unless someone tells me that they visited tiffany last night that means shes lying. so im waiting for that but tiffany made a really scum post and moved from newbie town to scummy noobish player.

fos on prada and tiff for now, waiting claims again (this time from the person that visited tiff) but id rather place my vote on a safer lynch.

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:57 pm

also we cant afford a mislynch now and i think louie's claim can be believed and proven once armani comes in

a scum compulsive vanillizer is OP because you know your teammates and you just turn every PR in town to vanilla without risking your team so how is that possible scum, jw?

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:05 pm

fuck you all, I'll read during the night.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:27 pm

And so we won't be getting much from armani...unless
ARMANI TELL US EVEYTHING
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm still down to vote Armani.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:31 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.14 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 38 20100909-celebrity-vera-wang-gowns-1-284x426
Ivanka Trump in a classic Vera Wang wedding gown.

Louis Vuitton (7) - Hermès, Versace, Burberry, Ray-Ban, Givenchy, Vera Wang
Ray-Ban (5) - Bulgari, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (4) - Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Kate Spade, Valentino
Jimmy Choo (1) - Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (5) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Wed. Feb. 5 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 2 hours from now.

Valentino wrote:cant we ask mod
@seb if there is vanillalasered roll with the person be informed of it

Should a player's role ever change during the night, they will be informed of it.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:31 pm

So, I caught the Louis claim, but not the Rayban one. After the Louis claim, I'd agree that getting rid of him is a good idea, also, I thought of a way to confirm it, if he doesn't get lynched. If he were to vanillarize (or however you spell it) me, Jimmy or Yves, the group of us 3 would be able to confirm if the message was sent or not. If a neighbor was vanillarized, a new QT would have to be opened, so they can't participate or read this OC aspect.

Anyway, does it matter if we throw out predictions of who we think is who? While it might not be concrete, it would give us a general idea, like Player X is believed to be Cake (lol) and her meta game as town is normally scum-like, the way they come off might be different.
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Thanks for posting that right before be Seb, that took me a good 3 minutes to type up on mobile.
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

unvote
vote louis vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm

"does it matter if we throw out predictions of who we think is who?"
We can claim ids if we want.

I don't remember if this has plurality. I sure hope it does.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

yeah it does
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Lucifer wrote:
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
Not to hammer
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Opening post makes no mention of plurality. It doesn't look like we're going to get a lynch today which is very disappointing, but it seems quite a lot of power roles have claimed so we might be able to do some night action coordination.

Ray's night action is up to him. The compulsiveness of Louis' rule is something I overlooked and it is definitely a town-leaning thing, because mafia vanillaiser really has no drawbacks of having to target someone every night, while town-aligned vanillaiser risks neutralizing another PR, so Louis has to hope he only hits mafia. Hitting vanilla townies are acceptable but he has to aim for his scumreads anyways.

Because Tiffany wasn't nightkilled then the roles which visited her would most likely be cop, tracker, or roleblocker. If a cop visited her but didn't get a guilty, that would explain why no one is claiming to have visited Tiffany. Same principle with tracker. Roleblocker would be a legitimate explanation but because Tiffany came under reasonable suspicion day 1 it's unlikely that she would place the kill if she were on a mafia team. So I actually feel that these results might actually point to Tiffany being town.

Another note: I don't think targetting one of the neighbours is a good idea. Even if that allows us to verify Louis' power it doesn't clean him at all, and he might just end up hitting one of the town neighbours which would disrupt communication. Besides, the mod has informed us that Armani knows if his role has been changed...which he hasn't said anything about and is really annoying me.

Louis is also ignoring my question from my last post.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Compulsive vanillarizer makes the role seem more town. It's more likely he's scum and pretending he is town compulsory. He should maybe use it on armani again to minimize pr loss if legit.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next