PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

+17
Gucci
Zara
Yves Saint Laurent
Tiffany
Chanel
Marchesa
Bulgari
Vivienne Westwood
Fendi
Versace
Givenchy
Ray-Ban
Valentino
Burberry
Louis Vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Lucifer
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 pm

yes, you've said.

---

@ Valentino : well yeah perhaps.. It more so that if armani was vanillerised then ray lying about either being or not being changed
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 pm

we dont need to hammer now but we can wait for the hosts to clarify vanillarise mehanics

@Host so that its all in one post ill ask everything here
1. if a player was vanillarised will they be informed of it on the night they were.
2. if a player was vanillarised will they be informed of it at all
3. what is the priority of it, is it miscaleneous or what
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Vote Ray-ban

He should have got a message that he was vanillarized last night even if his action was performed before it. So, either I was role blocked or Ray-ban is scum lying to get me voted off.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 pm

because it could be possible that
Louie vanillas Rayban but action still sends in
Louie vanillas Rayban but action doesnt send in -> lied about my result (but i can confirm i didnt visit anyone because i cant lol)
Louie lies and someone else was vanillad
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Actually i didnt think of that role stop is perfectly possible, but then that would mean that louie COULDNT kill
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Lucifer's previous post, for ISOs -Lucifer:

-------------------------

Valentino wrote:@Host so that its all in one post ill ask everything here
1. if a player was vanillarised will they be informed of it on the night they were.
2. if a player was vanillarised will they be informed of it at all
3. what is the priority of it, is it miscaleneous or what

1. Yes.
2. Yes, unless they are already in a "Vanilla" state.
3. A Vanillaiser's action, as it is not listed, would be Miscellaneous.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Marchesa-Spring-2013-Runway
Typical Marchesa on the runway.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

[[ VOTECOUNT 3.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwukg2Aopd1qdgn5lo3_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwukg2Aopd1qdgn5lo4_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwukg2Aopd1qdgn5lo5_250
Marchesa, Spring 2010, part 1.

Louis Vuitton (8) - Versace, Tiffany, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry
Tiffany (3) - Valentino, Gucci, Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton

Not Voting (9) - Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Marchesa, Ray-Ban, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is Fri. Feb. 14 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm

I want to hear Armani before we hammer.

@Lucifer: If someone got roleblocked when they were using a misc action such as vanillerize, would they be told their action failed?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Dear Lucifer:
If a player is roleblocked will they be informed of it?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm

~We are not quick lynching anyone! Lets take full advantage of our day. Although we should put someone at L-2 in order to prevent yesterday's fiasco from happening.

~Valentino your reads and thoughts on the game are really all over the place. On one hand it rubs me the wrong way but on the other hand the activity and stream of consciousness quickposting makes me think town.

~Louis why wait till Ray-Ban reveals he did not receive a notification that his role changed to vote him? That was extremely scummy to me. If he's so conclusively your top scum read that you're willing to risk hitting a PR to vanillarize him, then you should probably start the day off by voting him. As it stands this just felt extremely contrived, not coming from a town perspective at all and honestly it looks bad on Ray too.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:08 pm

" it looks bad on Ray too." Substantiate.

I'm getting a weird feeling from givenchy- basically i agree with pretty much everything they're saying (they've said several things right after i was thinking them) and can't see anything really scum- and that feels odd.

Valentino is probably a townie- from my result+prs don't usually want early massclaims.

Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Givenchy wrote:Dear Lucifer:
If a player is roleblocked will they be informed of it?

If a player has an action that normally returns a result to them, they will receive "No Result".

This "No Result" is not always necessarily due to a roleblock, though.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 pm

It feels so contrived to me that I almost feel like he's trying to clean you after he flips scum by voting you.

I didn't substantiate earlier cuz I usually try to save speculation like this for post-flip. I would have to look into the possibility of you two being a scumteam after he flips, if he flips scum~

Oh and massclaims this early on is silly~

But yeah I'm assuming Louis didn't get "No Result" otherwise he would have said so.. I still want to hear from Armani (not a full claim if he can help it, just whether or not he was notified that he was vanillarized) but obviously our best course of action in my opinion is lynching Louis. If Louie flips town then we get Ray, but if he flips scum I wanna look into the possibility of a Ray/Louis scumteam.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I think we've had more than our fair share of town PRs claim already, not to mention it's D3.

I feel pretty much the same way about things as before, but anybody want to talk while I'm here? I'm sure we could come up with something.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:46 pm

well I guess if some of those "PRs" are actually scum then it's not a bad thing but still not everybody is going to be in a group of neighbors
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

~Versace do you think it is guaranteed one of the neighbors is scum? If so who is it most likely to be?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Vote Louis

If he is town we just vote Ray Ban tomorrow, but I doubt he is town based on the circumstances.

Louis would know if he was role blocked lol
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Ok that's L2, that's enough for now! No one else vote for now please dearies~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:42 pm

I don't think it's "guaranteed" guaranteed, but I think it's a pretty good bet that we don't just have some OP three-connected-town roles running around.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Which one of the neighbors are you reading as scum now then?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:54 pm

I really don't think Jimmy is scum but the other two seem fairly scummy. Moreso Vera, but I guess Hermes's feeling that Yves was scum before the claim gives me a feeling that he might have been onto something that I didn't catch. Like I didn't see any reason to put Yves as a scum read rather than "should get more active" and I still think Vera is worse from looking at ISOs (e.g. "I think jimmy or yves is scum" "nvm jimmy's not scum" *doesn't mention yves*) but yeah.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:57 am

Prodding Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Marchesa, and Vivienne Westwood.

This is ridiculous, guys. The game only works with activity.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 am

barely prod dodging
fuck irl
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 am

This is another prod dodge.

I will attend to this soon, I promise.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next