PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:34 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.4 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo4_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo5_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo6_250
Yulia Yanina, Spring/Summer Haute Couture, part 2.

Ray-Ban (7) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Prada
Burberry (4) - Ray-Ban, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Vera Wang
Prada (2) - Versace
Alexander McQueen (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Armani
Zara (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 3 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Chanel Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Lucifer wrote:VC

pls its been almost an hour Sad
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:37 am

Of course you'd expect people you vote to flip scum, that's what voting them is for.

Chanel, why'd you only call out Yves' vote on me and not Vera's? Both are pretty questionable.

Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.

Only nonvoters are Zara and an inactive Marchesa, so it seems anything other than myself, Ray, and Prada are pretty unlikely lynches - which is why I'm questioning Armani and Jimmy's votes.

Also if you want people to follow your wagon Armani, you should at least give some evidence for why Jimmy is scum because I'm not seeing it (at least not over Vera, who is more likely in the event that 1 neighbour is scum)
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 am

Forgot about the Vera vote, which literally had no content in it at all. However, this is how Vera has been playing all game (shitty and half-assed), but it still looks sketchy.

Not sure what to make of Gucci though
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:45 am

Eh just did an ISO of Gucci and she has also been playing the lurking game smh.

Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 am

Basically, at all the people who are following Ray-Ban's vote on Burberry, I would like an explanation of why and not just "good lynch imo" or "brubury lynch is legit lgi"
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 am

Vote Ray-Ban

He's at L-1.

Yves keeps looking worse and worse.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 am

@Armani: So you admit it’s not a valid reason for a lynch? Nice how nobody has actually answered this.

Haha chanel, prada and brubary. Nice scumteam ya got there. +One person from the neighbourhood and someone who hadn’t really voted.

We know now that zara is a real person and know they haven’t got a ridiculous post restriction (I remember michu (I think) saying in sohv anyone who gave a pr like that wouldn’t be hosting again thus it wouldn’t be likely to be approved), so they’re actively lurking for a reason and seem a nice pick for the person not on the wagon (but lynch people from the scumpool first). Remember I got a +ve on them last night.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 am

i hammer at dedline, i will be on then
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:48 am

no lynches suck
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:48 am

We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 am

Givenchy wrote:We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.

This is lacking town motivation. There are attempts to scumhunt going on, a rayban lynch is neither pre determined, nor desirable.

@Yves: Why do you want to hammer me. Please explain why you think I'm scum.

Vote prada
This or bruberry. I do not mind which of the two we lynch.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

hi im alive
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Good for you now just don't die off again like you, too many others and unfortunately myself a couple of times have done. Also Yves/Vera what explanation do you guys have to vote Burberry. Also any interesting developments in the neighbour chat?

Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Ugh too many people are just following scum without question, at least tomorrow it'll be blindingly obvious who they are...

Tally-ho.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Burberry wrote:Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.
I would rather not see you lynched but if we can trust Valentino's evidence then I can understand where the desire is coming from. Basically you seem really town to me but I'm not blind to the possibility that you're just being deceptive (as Marcello., TIWSS, Hopkirk, etc. have done in the past). I don't see that as solid reasoning, though, which is why I'd rather not.

On Ray, I've been troubled with what to think myself.
Somebody (Givenchy I think) brought up the evidence of Louis targeting him over N2, but that wouldn't make sense if he has any actions. Even if Ray is a scum role he would have had reason to claim that he was vanilla-ized, unless his role is such that he didn't know about it (and I need to go back and check if this is possible). Even Dior had some sort of an action...looking at the flips and such I think this line of reasoning is weak.
On the other hand, in general, even if Louis actually was roleblocked or something, viewing Ray on his own terms is kind of a question mark. He's got a role claim that's impossible to verify and while some of his D2 posts were sketchy he's done some decent posting under pressure. My lack of confidence in reading him is part of why I'd rather lynch Prada.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:19 pm

yeah ok
MS wiki wrote:[Goon] is the Mafia-aligned equivalent of Vanilla Townie.
so methinks it's basically either he's that or he wasn't vanillaised
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:32 pm

ray i hammer you because any lynch is better than no lynch y/y
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Versace: is right that scum-me faking not being vanillerized wouldn't even have helped lynch louis.

Yves: It's better to push your top scumread than just agree to join any wagon without a reason for it.

Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am

People have been lynched for less and you are attempting ATE to get out of you lynch. You shouldn't have to use ATE to get out of anything. If you could prove you were town then that would be enough. Also, vote analysis is a legit thing to do in games.

Choo Choo train is gut scum atm.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:00 am

Prods coming tomorrow morning, prepare your asses
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 am

Armani wrote:People have been lynched for less and you are attempting ATE to get out of you lynch.  You shouldn't have to use ATE to get out of anything.  If you could prove you were town then that would be enough.  Also, vote analysis is a legit thing to do in games.

Choo Choo train is gut scum atm.

Where am i using ate? You seem to think asking for your reasons behind a vote is an ate... anyone who believes that i feel sorry for.
You know it's impossible to "prove" town. Especially with only words.
I am doing vote analysis so duh.
"A lot less": OK armani, why are YOU voting me. Make the case, nobody really has have they? That should suggest a scum motivated lynch.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:43 am

And what is with this lack of activity- 24 hours and only 9 posts (other than mine)... Why did anyone think a 26p game here would be sustainable?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm

And this is the part where I say I don't want to have to prod Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Zara all at once. :/

Giving these five players 6 more hours. :/ :/ :/
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:
Givenchy wrote:We've got a decent amount of time till the deadline but I'm not gonna bother unvoting because I honestly feel like scumhunting has just pretty much stagnated with the last two days lynches being pretty much decided on early in the day.

This is lacking town motivation. There are attempts to scumhunt going on, a rayban lynch is neither pre determined, nor desirable.

@Yves: Why do you want to hammer me. Please explain why you think I'm scum.

Vote prada
This or bruberry. I do not mind which of the two we lynch.

You say that Givenchy is lacking town motivation, then suddenly turn around and vote me without a reason. Is it because I already had 2 votes on me and you saw it as a chance to create an alternative wagon to yours? Throughout your recent posts you keep saying that you would like to lynch me and Burberry, but I don't see your explanations. I would like to hear them.

Versace wrote:I could see Burberry being scum potentially but it isn't anything solid like lynching Prada...

Ray isn't a bad idea I guess but still.
Versace wrote:
Burberry wrote:Versace is pretty wishy-washy on both me and Ray - I don't know what your definite stance is.
I would rather not see you lynched but if we can trust Valentino's evidence then I can understand where the desire is coming from. Basically you seem really town to me but I'm not blind to the possibility that you're just being deceptive (as Marcello., TIWSS, Hopkirk, etc. have done in the past). I don't see that as solid reasoning, though, which is why I'd rather not.

On Ray, I've been troubled with what to think myself.
Somebody (Givenchy I think) brought up the evidence of Louis targeting him over N2, but that wouldn't make sense if he has any actions. Even if Ray is a scum role he would have had reason to claim that he was vanilla-ized, unless his role is such that he didn't know about it (and I need to go back and check if this is possible). Even Dior had some sort of an action...looking at the flips and such I think this line of reasoning is weak.
On the other hand, in general, even if Louis actually was roleblocked or something, viewing Ray on his own terms is kind of a question mark. He's got a role claim that's impossible to verify and while some of his D2 posts were sketchy he's done some decent posting under pressure. My lack of confidence in reading him is part of why I'd rather lynch Prada.

Versace is wayyyy to wishy-washy about Ray. And look how he is also attacking me and Burberry. Then his reason for voting me is that he doesn't want to lynch Ray. You must be really confident in your vote on me though since your only reason is that "it should have been done earlier." I didn't think Versace could be scum because a mayor on a team with 4/5 mafia would be too strong, but these posts are really bad and suggest a scum team between Versace and Ray.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next