PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

+12
Vivienne Westwood
Chanel
Prada
Alexander McQueen
Yves Saint Laurent
Givenchy
Valentino
Jimmy Choo
Bulgari
Burberry
Armani
Lucifer
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 5.1 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 3 Tumblr_n0g7tmo1XB1tqxezso2_500
Gal Gadot, who will be playing Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman, wearing something pretty cool.

Alexander McQueen (3) - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani
Prada (2) - Burberry, Jimmy Choo
Valentino (2) - Prada, Vivienne Westwood
Zara (2) - Bulgari, Givenchy

Not Voting (6) - Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Zara

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 1 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 4 days from now.

Prods coming later tonight or tomorrow morning. Just post.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 am

Jimmy do you really think that having a "maybe" 1/3 chance of hitting scum is the best use of an inspect?

I'd really love for Alex to come on because I have a ton of questions for him. I'll let him answer my first set first though.

Valentino: why is Burberry as sure of scum as Alex?
How powerful do you think your role is?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:43 am

ALSO I'm pretty sure I know who several of you are on PO and not to rely on a meta argument but the fact that you aren't active here but are there isn't looking good at the very least!~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:24 am

Active both here and there? I sense I try hard, I prefer being active no where, personally I haven't taken a liking to web browsers recently.
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 am

Givenchy wrote:Jimmy do you really think that having a "maybe" 1/3 chance of hitting scum is the best use of an inspect?

I'd really love for Alex to come on because I have a ton of questions for him. I'll let him answer my first set first though.

This 1/3 chance is an understatement. Town has already lost like 5 (right?) and scum only 1. I really think that if you take werewolf team into account, that estimation will rise. It's probably like 10:5:1 after all the town lynches. Anyway, an inspect is only as useful as you can make it without getting yourself killed/lynched.
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Prodding Gucci and Marchesa.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:54 pm

activity post
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Givenchy wrote:Jimmy do you really think that having a "maybe" 1/3 chance of hitting scum is the best use of an inspect?

ill answer for jimmy cos you dont seem to have any opinions of ur own

one, he inspected THRICE in this game, all being TOWN in the neighbors. take a long moment to understand the context of the game and the roles in play at the moment. dont have other peoples replies fill in the blanks for u, u do it. the more trust how a person replies to a speific thing is how hes going to try and deceive you. the information is right in front of you and you asking him is just making you look bad because rather than making your own reads your estimating how he will reply incase you want to bus him or not.

my role is very powerful but it has its flaws. one, scum is definitely not piling on any lynch. they are capable of not piling on wagons and having it push, meaning competent scum are in harge of pushing for wagons (BURBERRY)

ive already been limited to odd night, and for fear that ill die i had to reveal the information beause its how town wins at this point. i cant really do much except hope that my case has more sense than their lies.

i am WELL AWARE of how my role works and the only way that my information will not be true is if 1, the results are bastardized which i know seb wont do (unless he did)
@Seb is this a bastard game?
the only way i can see alex town in any way is if he is a variant of inspector or one of the neighbors are reverse millers or something, but i am NOT COUNTING AT THAT AT ALL.

in all scenarios, im 100% sure burberry is scum
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:49 pm

No, this is not a bastard game, as I have stated several times before.

Every player is told all aspects of their role, and if they are not, they are told what is uncertain or why they do not know something.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Type up gone...
Shortened:

@valen who has no opinions?

Marchesa and Gucci are *insert bad words*

Prada best lynch as ticks most scum boxes
As much as Alex may be scum I don't want a 50/50 lynch

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:56 pm

givenchy

shes just asking people shit rather than generating her own
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Let’s try this nicer organization format for a post.

First of all, Unvote
Vote Alexander McQueen

Refusing to place down a vote even though his results plus Valentino’s results would confirm me/Prada, in his eyes, to being scum.

Considering the fact that Alex seems to have disappeared after I asked him to full role claim, this is very suspicious because a role as simple as his probably doesn’t exist merely as ‘town cop’, given variants in the game like suicidal innocent child, unrequited lover, bulletproof miller, compulsive vanillaiser, etc.

Inspecting all the neighbours is a pretty bad play anyways from my perspective, as better targets could have been myself, Prada, probably Vivienne Westwood, and maybe one or two neighbours (not Jimmy), but not all.

On Valentino: I’ll be impressed if she flips scum because this is a very reckless gambit. Valentino flipping town would mean that her results would be confirmed and so out of Prada, myself, and the three neighbours, there would be three scum. I don’t understand why any scum would be on this wagon because (assuming a single mafia side) this would just lead to them getting lynched in a long chain, as Valentino mentioned. Let’s also take a look at the fact that if scum-Valentino didn’t want themselves to be considered on the two wagons they sensored they would just not have voted Miu Miu and Louis – I’m fairly sure she had other scum reads that she could easily have voted.

The only unfortunate thing is that you want me lynched today, but if you know you’re telling the truth then lynching Alex would be better for you anyways. And this does confirm two scum neighbors at the very least, but it has shown to be a strange game from the very beginning. Update: Okay I guess your vote is actually on Alex, so why are you still 100% certain I am scum?

On Jimmy Choo: Noted that it was a bit strange that he asked for Alex’s ‘prospects’ straight out to start the day, as if he had already known Alex was ‘town cop.’ Problem is that I’ve been town reading him all game and I liked his original vote on Vera as well as his current vote on Prada. I should probably reread his previous four days but this is a low priority.

On Yves Saint Laurent: I thought they were town but they seem to have scum motivation. First is the fact that they seem to have taken Alex’s truthful cop claim for granted considering that it’s much easier to fake cop results than it is sensor results. After Valentino’s defense they proceed to vote myself rather than Alex, who, if they believe Valentino, must be scum. I’m not sure if this because Yves is scum or because they didn’t want to vote a person who confirmed them as town (probably both). Here is an immense appeal to the town and doesn’t consider the fact that both of her neighbours are scum, which is due to the fact that she herself is probably scum. Not to mention that if I was partnered with Alex, why would he not inspect me in order to cast suspicion on others on the wagons, because I’m a prime suspect for being on both Miu Miu and Louis’ wagons?

Strange how they pushed for Alex soon after, I guess they realized it was a lost cause (or, Jimmy and Vera are both mafia).

On Vera Wang: She hasn’t posted much today besides some speculation about the current amount of mafia left and on top of that hasn’t offered an opinion on who to believe between Alex/Valentino (or placed a vote).

On Prada: Didn’t realize this at first, but if you vote Valentino for lying then we actually don’t know how much scum is on either wagon. This post here makes it sounds like she’s still trying to reconcile both results.

On Zara: While it’s good and all that her first post had more content than her predecessor had all game, it’s easy to subconsciously think they’re town because their play is so much better. When I read it, it seemed like a bunch of general statements one could easily agree with, though I suppose giving them time to read and develop reads on players is still a good idea.

I’m not sure if anyone summarized the game for you but I’ll give you a list of claims I suppose.

Alexander McQueen: Town Cop. Inspected Tiffany day 1 as guilty (she flipped Bulletproof Miller). Inspected Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent, and Vera Wang with the result Not Guilty for all.
Armani: Vanillaised Seraph Knight. They are essentially a vanilla townie now
Bulgari: Hasn’t claimed.
Burberry: I haven’t claimed.
Chanel: Claimed Day 3 Dayvig. Shot Tiffany.
Givenchy: Hasn’t claimed.
Gucci: Hasn’t claimed.
Jimmy Choo: Neighbour with Yves Saint Laurent and Vera Wang.
Marchesa: Hasn’t claimed.
Prada: Hasn’t claimed.
Valentino: Odd night sensor. She used her abilities on nights 1 and nights 3 and revealed that there were 2 scum on the Miu Miu wagon and 3 scum on the Louis Vuitton wagon. For a clearer explanation you can refer to Alexander McQueen’s post on the second page of this topic I believe (might be first ,can’t remember).
Vera Wang: Neighbour with Jimmy Choo and Yves Saint Laurent.
Vivienne Westwood: Hasn’t claimed.
Yves Saint Laurent: Neighbour with Jimmy Choo and Vera Wang.

And you haven’t claimed.

Regarding this ‘significant evidence’ that you knew your predecessor wasn’t paying attention, I’d like to see it, and hopefully you’re not talking about apathy in the scum quicktopic.

Givenchy: First I didn’t offer an opinion because I was waiting for Alex’s claim. Since that hasn’t come around yet the signs heavily point to him lying.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Givenchy wrote:
Prada wrote:Vote Valentino

Alexander + Valentino's results show that Me, Burberry, and Valentino are mafia.
I know that at least one of those (myself) isn't mafia so Valentino is lying.
Also I still don't trust the neighbors fully in case one is mafia that inspects as town.

Your conclusion that Val is lying is predicated on the fact that Alex is telling the truth. Which we don't know.

I just don't like how you assume Alex's results are legit but don't for Val. Not really coming from a town perspective imo.

Why would Alex give results that basically narrows it down to either he or Valentino is scum, when there were so many other possible scum? Because he is town. If he was scum why would he choose to frame Valentino when a Valentino town flip would just validify their sensor results and show who the mafia are?

The cop claim alone seems town sided. The closest thing to an investigative role we've had so far was reporter.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 pm

I am not essentially a VT, I actually am a VT.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Well, this really is coming out of nowhere.

Valentino says I "don't have an opinion of my own" and "just ask people shit rather than generate my own"?

Apparently generating discussion is suddenly scummy.

I'd like to point to three posts within the last 48 hours alone.
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7p25-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5-sat-mar-1-2000-est#1396
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7p25-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5-sat-mar-1-2000-est#1392
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7p25-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5-sat-mar-1-2000-est#1391

In these posts I most definitely call out several individuals for various scummy behaviors.

Furthermore, what exactly is scummy about prodding and asking for reasoning? I'm questioning Alex to see if there are any gaps in his story where things just don't make sense.

Most interesting of all to me is that Valentino is just now calling me out on this. I've been playing the same way all game but now all of a sudden its scummy?

This "attack" (albiet a minor one) feels so contrived and out of nowhere that it is nearly convincing me of Val's scumminess. I'm not sure what the point is; maybe she's trying to come across as town by calling out one of the more pro-town players. But it most certainly feels wrong.

I thought it would be hard to look worse than Alex but you just did it Val. Congrats.

unvote, vote Valentino.

Enough of my own opinion for you?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Armani wrote:I am not essentially a VT, I actually am a VT.

I think they mean that you are now a VT, but this is different than if VT was your original role.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 am

How did I not realize this sooner?

Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Bulgari, Marchesa

There's 2 scum out of here. Valentino omitted Bulgari and Marchesa for whatever reason in their first sensor post.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 am

Still not sold on Zara towniness, as one okay post doesn't invalidate an entire game of clear prod-dodging. To me it felt like scum lurking considering they were able to avoid a force sub the entire time. Clear usage of a night action confirms that.

The thing with Valentino v Alexander claims is the timing and actual role of both. Valentino claimed like two days ago during midday if I recall correctly. What scum in their right might would claim so early in a game for basically no good reason? It's suicide if they're ever disproven. Valentino's actual role also feels more like it fits into what's clearly a role madness game, and Alexander still hasn't claimed his modifier (or posted since the time of his initial claim) and an unrestricted town cop seems unlike a role Seb would just throw into a game.

I still want more Zara pressure, but this whole claim situation needs to be figured out.

Vote: Alexander

@Vera: Considering the kills thus far, why do you believe there is a werewolf team?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:54 am

yeah so givenchy is possibly a scumpartner for alexander
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Prada by far the best lynch
Forcing a 50/50 lynch is bad and see the Ray/Louis fiasco where both ended town
Vote prada as pretty much confirmed scum
Took opportunity to vote valentino as soon as I went for it
...I would say fell into trap but not really like that
Viv is similar but Prada falls into that prada/burbs/valen section

Everyone vote prada before the day is out.
Don't say "good vote Jimmy did " and then not help.

Also @burberry i can't remember why I said that but I think it was there to say that "yes I have voted you before and just cos I'm not voting you now doesn't mean I'm not watching"
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm

I'm insanely busy and I'll post more stuff tomorrow but my full role claim or whatever (someone asked iirc) is literally Town Cop.

Vote Valentino

i'll elaborate tomorrow but it's mainly the very emotional reaction as well as just completely neglecting the possibility I might actually be a cop, and just accusing me of being mafia
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:Prada by far the best lynch

Also @burberry i can't remember why I said that but I think it was there to say that "yes I have voted you before and just cos I'm not voting you now doesn't mean I'm not watching"

lol How did I force a 50/50 lynch? That was created when Alex's results contradicted Valentino's. Anyone who can use simple logic will see that either one of them is lying, or one of the neighbours is a mafia who inspects as town. Knowing my own alignment though, I can see that both of their claims can't be true.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Prada wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:Prada by far the best lynch

lol How did I force a 50/50 lynch? That was created when Alex's results contradicted Valentino's. Anyone who can use simple logic will see that either one of them is lying, or one of the neighbours is a mafia who inspects as town. Knowing my own alignment though, I can see that both of their claims can't be true.

Wouldn't that make you mafia then? To know one of them is lying.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm

No. The two results combined show me, Burberry and Valentino as scum. Even if there was a neighbour mafia who inspected as town though, it would still show me and Burberry as mafia which is why I know one of them is lying.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next