PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

+10
Armani
Burberry
Marchesa
Jimmy Choo
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Prada
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

[We're getting closer and closer to the end.]

[...]

[24 young, aspiring models embarked on this adventure of a fashion show. 6 days and 10 bodies later, only 14 remain.]

[...]

[The corpses seem to be screaming in eternal terror and pain. The souls of the dead are watching over those who are left, praying against all odds that this will not all end in despair. They weep. They moan. They are always watching, whether by simple choice or by a seemingly masochistic addiction to catastrophe.]

[...]

[But they cannot do anything. They are merely ghosts.]

Spoiler:

[[ DAY 6 BEGINS ]]

Not Voting (13) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Gucci Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 am

like Prada said, there is literally no way Valentino and Alex could both be telling the truth. And Alex was town.

vote Valentino
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 am

Im interested to see how this day plays out~~

Posting from my cell phone but expect some good content in my next post
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 am

Also @lucifer will you tell us when we are at lylo/mylo?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:21 am

Vote Valentino

Armani wrote:Jimmy choo choo train is scum. I have said that since forever.

I don't think you ever said why though.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 am

Alexander McQueen (Cool - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo

there are 4 scum on this wagon

i dont know how to defend myself onsidering alex flipped scum, but i can guarantee you that 1 of the neighbors is a miller

it is literally impossible at this point for the remaining 2 to be town. its weird as well that one of the neighbors were killed, especially the most useless one.

i dont know who to trust right now because every flip ive pushed has turned out wrong and im still alive at this point of the game so it must be that im townreading the wrong people and im being kept alive as a lynch fodder for lynches pushed by others which im on

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 am

lol! 

these emotes look like garbage vote burberry

from yesterday's poe he is confirmed scum
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:27 am

from valen's results i can conclude: (from my point of view)

a) jimmy, prada, and burberry are scum.
b) one of chanel, vivienne, bulgari, and marchesa are scum
c) two of armani, bulgari, chanel, and givenchy are scum.
d) bulgari and chanel cannot be scum together.

i still believe valen, so

vote burberry
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 am

Givenchy wrote:Also @lucifer will you tell us when we are at lylo/mylo?

Yes.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm

@Mod: If a cop sends in an inspect action to inspect Player X but the action is redirected onto Player Y, will the cop get the result back in the form "Player Y is guilty/not guilty" or simply "guilty/not guilty"
possibly too much information to give out but could solve a lot.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:04 pm

A cop does not receive the names of their targets in their results.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Alright so I have recently been subbed in. Can I please be informed on the situation? Potential suspects, etc.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Lucifer wrote:A cop would not receive the names of their targets in their results.

Basically everyone get your votes off Valentino

There is a redirector, as shown by why Ray was not vanillerised by Louis.
Alex must have been redirected when inspecting the Neighbours.

If there is town redirector claim to prove this.
I suspect scum redirector though because of Ray/Louis

Valentino results therefore can be considered correct
But YSL and I are now not clean due to Alex's results being voided.

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 pm

DAY 1 LYNCH
Miu Miu - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Bulgari, Marchesa
2 SCUM

DAY 3 LYNCH
Louis Vuitton  - Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry
3 SCUM

Alexander McQueen  - Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo

Taking myself out we get
Scum: Prada, YSL, Burberry
1 from: Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Bulgari, Marchesa
2 from: Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy
(basically what Yves said)

Yes Burberry is confirmed scum by my logic yet due to having a more town read on them than Prada, I'd rather see Prada lynched to test my theory.
YSL is my neighbour bud so yeah please no.

Vote Prada

Can people check that I got the sums correct and didnt miss anyone out/left people in etc.

Prada best lynch.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 6.1 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST Tumblr_n1iws0X5U21qdgn5lo3_500
Moschino, Fall/Winter 2014-15, part 3.

Burberry (2) - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino (2) - Gucci, Prada
Prada (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST, approximately 5.5 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey dearies~ I'm kind of tired of people saying "here are the results, assuming I'm town". That's cute and all but it's not actually helpful to anyone but yourself so keep those notes for your own analysis~!

Here is a completely objective analysis everyone can reference.

The only assumption I make here is that Val is town.

~~~

Day 1:

Miu Miu (13) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bulgari, Marchesa

Scum on wagon: 3
Flipped scum: 1

Conclusion:

2 scum out of the following:
Burberry
Vivienne
Chanel
Bulgari
Marchesa

~~~

Day 3:

Louis Vuitton (10) - Versace, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry, Fendi, Valentino, Ray-Ban

Scum on wagon: 4
Flipped scum: 1

Conclusion:

3 scum out of the following:
Yves
Jimmy
Prada
Burberry

~~~

Day 5:

Alexander McQueen (Cool - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo

Scum on wagon: 4
Flipped scum: 0

Conclusion:

4 scum out of the following:
Yves
Armani
Burberry
Bulgari
Chanel
Givenchy
Jimmy

~~~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Note that I'm not actually taking Valentino's results for granted. I just put that together so that I and others could analyze. I will be looking for both the implications of these results as well as for any incongruencies that might exist.

This wasn't actually the content I wanted to deliver, I have to admit I did get a little sidetracked. And now I'm afraid I have to go~ Expect my next post to have aforementioned content, including my thoughts on Val and such~!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 pm

jimmy what is the difference between lynching prada and burberry, and how does lynching prada "test" your theory more than lynching burberry does, as theyre both confirmed scum from your pov? if anything it seems like youre trying to force another nl by voting someone that doesnt have any votes on them.

and to gucci and anyone else planning on lynching valen, i dont see how shes confirmed scum because alex flipped town, elaborate? and why not lynch burberry instead to get a potential scum lynch, instead of lynching valen who is a valuable pr. if burberry flips town we know valen is scum anyways.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Because if im wrong then id rather be lynching someone who I am reading scum anyway, without my idea i wouldnt be lynching burberry at all.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Honestly I don't know why you would lynch someone outside of Yves, Jimmy, Prada, or me when there's a 75% chance of landing scum assuming Valentino isn't lying (which I still don't think she is).

Vote Prada

Admittedly this is long overdue.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 pm

unvote

Jimmy Choo wrote:DAY 1 LYNCH
Miu Miu - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Bulgari, Marchesa
2 SCUM

DAY 3 LYNCH
Louis Vuitton  - Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry
3 SCUM

Alexander McQueen  - Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo

Taking myself out we get
Scum: Prada, YSL, Burberry
1 from: Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Bulgari, Marchesa
2 from: Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy
(basically what Yves said)

Yes Burberry is confirmed scum by my logic yet due to having a more town read on them than Prada, I'd rather see Prada lynched to test my theory.
YSL is my neighbour bud so yeah please no.

Vote Prada

Can people check that I got the sums correct and didnt miss anyone out/left people in etc.

Prada best lynch.

Jimmy brings up a good point about the redirector. Just one problem though. Even if Valentino is town, her results still don't make sense unless on of the neighbors is scum. Jimmy says she is "taking herself out" from the sensor results because she knows she is town. Pretty much the same thing I did yesterday to think that either Alex or Valentino was scum. If she did this though, wouldn't YVL be pretty much conf scum to her though?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Burberry wrote:Crap, deadline is soon so I have to just say thoughts quickly before day ends officially. Well if Alex flips town then two of the mafia neighbours inspect as town which is very frustrating.

Probably Vera and Yves.

Right...so if Alex does flip scum, the neighbours are the best lynch anyways because it's impossible for all of them to be town based on Valentino's results. (There are three scum out of Jimmy, Vera, Yves, Prada, and me). Vera does need to die but Prada has always been a good lynch all game so there's that.

Or is Jimmy on a mafia team with Burberry and YVL?

Burberry, why do you assume that their are two mafia neighbors?

I'm going to check the sensor results again to see if this fits.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Givenchy wrote:
2 scum out of the following:
Burberry
Vivienne
Chanel
Bulgari
Marchesa

3 scum out of the following:
Yves
Jimmy
Prada
Burberry

4 scum out of the following:
Yves
Armani
Burberry
Bulgari
Chanel
Givenchy
Jimmy
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Scum team found.

The final teammate is between Bulgari and Chanel.

Going to go ahead and vote Burberry since they have the most votes, and town has shown that they have trouble changing wagons.

Vote Burberry
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next