PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Zara Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 am

I personally think that Burberry would be a better lynch, and their support of the Prada lynch makes me quite weary of it. However, I can definitely see them both being scum, so I do see it as an option. I would rather not vote on it right now, but I don't believe I'll be available around the deadline tomorrow, and it seems to be what people are set on with no time to change, so.

Vote: Prada

GL all, here's hoping this is the right choice.

I believe I was asked a question early, but I'll answer it tomorrow if it's still relevant as my time now is short.
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.6 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_n2o9tsqRok1tw435so2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_n2o9tsqRok1tw435so3_250
qt

Prada (5) - Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Burberry, Armani, Zara
Burberry (1) - Prada

Not Voting (4) - Bulgari, Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Thurs. Mar. 20 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 15 hours from now.

Chanel is V/LA for a short while.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 am

I plan on hammering in around 8 hours or so.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:16 am

I probably won't be around in 8 hours so here's my scumreads:

in order of level of confidence
-Prada (hi)
~Armani
~Bulgari
~Zara

Town (by level of confidence):
~Yves
~Marchesa

Leaning town on:
~Vivienne
~Chanel (not by play but because scum vig would be op)
~Burb

I'm most on the fence about Zara/Burb, pretty sure one of the two is scum and I'm really on the fence here. I'm leaning towards Zara being scum but I do feel the least confident in this scumread

Don't have time to elaborate more
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:25 am

the one thing about armani that keeps making me think hes town is that if theres a scum redirector who redirected louis vanillaise, why would they move it to one of their partners? clearly its scum and not town aligned because nobody has claimed it. hes been really scummy otherwise, but iirc he was really quiet at that time, so it would make sense for scum to redirect it to him thinking he was an information pr or something of the sort.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Yves, you clearly did not pay any attention to Zara's night actions.

Vote Prada

Really hope we weren't duped here.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.7 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_lrkznbue8C1qg2ljg
It really is.

Prada (6) - Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Burberry, Armani, Zara, Bulgari
Burberry (1) - Prada

Not Voting (3) - Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Thurs. Mar. 20 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 4 hours from now.

Chanel is V/LA for a short while.

Previous votecounts have also been fixed.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 pm

[Scene: 32nd floor of the Runway Magazine headquarters in Manhattan. PRADA and some assistants are deciding between two similar belts for an outfit. BULGARI sniggers because she thinks they look exactly the same.]

PRADA: Something funny?

BULGARI: No. No, no. Nothing's... You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me. You know, I'm still learning about all this stuff and, uh...

PRADA: 'This... stuff'? Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you.

BULGARI: Um...

PRADA: You go to your closet and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back.

[BULGARI swallows.]

PRADA: But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean. And you're also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it who showed cerulean military jackets?

[BULGARI fidgets uncomfortably.]

[PRADA:] I think we need a jacket here. And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room from a pile of stu-

[BULGARI pushes PRADA through the window. She falls. Noooooooooooooooooo.]

Spoiler:

[[ NIGHT 7 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (9) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 22 @ 13:00 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

IF YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION, PM IT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:15 am

Chanel also returned from V/LA during the night.

Armani may be V/LA.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am

Deadline extended by 2 hours to 15:00 EST today because I have class (in both senses of the word :] ).
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6