PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 9 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 9 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.7 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 9 Lady-gaga-ysl-1
The lovely Lady Gaga wearing a pair of fabulous Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses.

Hermès (4) - Prada, Tiffany, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent
Miu Miu (4) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton, Dior
Jimmy Choo (2) - Vera Wang, Ray-Ban
Dior (1) - Bulgari
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Valentino (1) - Armani
Versace (1) - Hermès
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Alexander McQueen

Not Voting (8) - Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Versace, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 5.5 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 9 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Vivienne Westwood Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Alas, I am very tired.
I shall respond to this game when I am not wired.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 pm

i havent read everything

Hermès wrote:
Valentino wrote:70% of the time that list is perfectly accurate

Reads are one thing, saying conf town (and then contradicting yourself by saying it's 70% accurate???) is another. I'm far from stupid. Douchey town is a shitty playstyle so let's just refrain from insulting and being asses please. Don't be a TIWSS.

Sasha Obama hi how r u gurl. How u doin. U r a qt.
is this a town read?

jimmy is new
vivienne is hard to read, antitown but not scummy
valentino is just blaine in set 1 but it looks scummy
^dior votes were weird
hermes is bad but prob town
miu is scummy but i need to read more
no idea on marchesa or burberry yet, rest are inactive

this game is nsfw
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:39 pm

two of you didnt get that my third post was a joke smh
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 pm

@ versace: why have you started by calling me new and then pretty much agreeing with the points I make. Being new shouldnt be a downfall to you if you agree with me, no need to shy away from that.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Versace wrote:i havent read everything

Hermès wrote:
Valentino wrote:70% of the time that list is perfectly accurate

Reads are one thing, saying conf town (and then contradicting yourself by saying it's 70% accurate???) is another. I'm far from stupid. Douchey town is a shitty playstyle so let's just refrain from insulting and being asses please. Don't be a TIWSS.

Sasha Obama hi how r u gurl. How u doin. U r a qt.
is this a town read?

jimmy is new
vivienne is hard to read, antitown but not scummy
valentino is just blaine in set 1 but it looks scummy
^dior votes were weird
hermes is bad but prob town
miu is scummy but i need to read more
no idea on marchesa or burberry yet, rest are inactive

this game is nsfw

Meant as playstyle not read. As in playing like a douchey town regardless of alignment. I'm not bad excuse me plz. I feel like your joke regarding the prod dodge stuff and etc. is still scummy. Calling it a joke doesn't change that.

As for whoever said I contradicted myself (way too lazy to fucking quote it), I didn't. I meant you don't need to take IRL days to cast your vote on someone because you don't need that much examination to place a vote that can always be changed later on. And voting someone who seems sort of scummy to you to put pressure on them is a valid reason vs. some people (Tiffany) just casting a vote without any reasoning at all whatsoever.

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 pm

holy shit you already have a lot of posts Hermes
gonna read up later
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Valentino wrote:Vote Hermes

yeah' no

gjjjjjjjjj you got scum gg i am done

That "yeah' no" is like the best reasoning I have seen all game. I didn't "CAUTIOUSLY TRY TO DEBUNK AN RVS WAGONNNN", I asked what the reasoning was because I wasn't following why the votes were on whoever the fuck they were on. I'm not hopping from "read to read". The whole "I would prod dodge if scum!!!" really seems like a "I am a scum prod dodging, but I am going to call attention away from it by using WIFOM logic and a joke!!!" Calling my vote weak but voting me and saying "yeah' no" is just dumb.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Didn't expect this game to be as tough as it is, but I guess getting used to the names over time will help a lot. For the first reason, I'm having some minor trouble making reads on the people who've posted a lot since they're all kind of a blur to me so far. No one has really done anything scummy yet, bar maybe Hermes' WIFOMish joke or whatever.

I don't like how Tiffanny is trying to destroy the level of seriousness we had already reached at all though.

unvote
vote Tiffany
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Tiffany wrote:
Dior wrote:

Tiffany and Marchesa, you two are adorable and all, but we've got scumhunting to do.

Scum? By golly, is that the filth you get on your dirty mattresses? Dear goodness me!

Tiffany feels that we should wash out this scum. Send them to the dry cleaners. Miley Cyrus would probably be having lots of scum on her bed sheets with all those men! Repulsive!

If only I had lots of men in my bed. That would be nice. Though I can't say I would mind Sasha Obama. I'd go lesbo for her any day.

I'm really not sure if this is an attempt to say I'm a scum read to justify your vote or if you are just trolling with contentless posts in third person. Though the third person and vivi posting in rhymes makes me wonder if there are roles that have weird restrictions on their posting or something. Seb does weird shit like that all the time.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Well it wasn't Hermes' joke, he was pointing it out the post above mine. Versace posted it at the very bottom of page 6 (still trying to figure out how to quote individual posts help)
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:Well it wasn't Hermes' joke, he was pointing it out the post above mine. Versace posted it at the very bottom of page 6 (still trying to figure out how to quote individual posts help)

There's a quote button on the top right each post. Are you saying you agree with my reasoning that the joke seemed like a scummy attempt to divert attention away from his lack of activity and prod dodging? Prod dodging alone wouldn't be that scummy to me, but that joke just doesn't sit right with me.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Burberry wrote:
Well I was trying to find reasoning for yours, didn't find any.
i wanted a wagon

people hopped on it, why is it scummy?

also quit throwing wifom around like you know shit, your just looking for reason to scumread random people
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

im not like blaine in set 1 im more useful

also hermes your read on me is currently shit, your way too overcautios on your wagon like you have 4 votes on you and your already trying to derail my vote (which was for pressure and is working pretty fine)

see this is how you slip, im the #1 scumhunter and you just got found son
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

also versace is town guys

stop

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:47 pm

I'm not derailing your vote, I'm trying to get you to actually make an argument. Also, telling me your vote is for pressure kind of ruins the point. My read on you is null so how is that a "shit read". I'd appreciate it if you stopped being an ass though. Telling me that I "don't know shit" is uncalled for no matter what your or my alignment is Aggressive playing and being a douche are two very different things. You're doing the latter.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Also just saying "he is town" is dumb. He has barely posted, so there is hardly enough to warrant your blindly defending him.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:53 pm

your justifying a bad scumread with . . .

you think hes scum because he prod dodged and took jabs at you? haha you are something

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm

also if you were offended i apologize i get but really your reads are pretty bad and you look scum so cool
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:01 pm

I got a complete null read on Versace. I don't think you can justify him being definite scum or definite village after how little he has posted. Sure he made the sarcastic post, but I think that could be made by someone of either alignment and there is not enough to go on with regards to him.

I'm starting to think that Miu Miu might be new to this as opposed to scummy, but I definitely still have my eye on here.

Unvote

Now with regards to where my vote is going next.

Vote Ray-ban

I feel like he has been a bit under the radar so far this game and would like to here a few more opinions from him.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Unvote
Vote Tiffany

The Hermes wagon is garbage.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 pm

explain
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

I have a fairly strong townread on him: completely in the open about his opinions and actually attempting to be active and scumhunt. Judging by the backlash he's received since a couple of pages ago I'd say he hit something correctly.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

your forgetting that his scumreads are mostly just filler reads that dont entirely pin down scum

the effort is there but the content isnt
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 pm

The effort is what makes me feel that he's not scum.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next