PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 24 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 24 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Fendi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:34 pm

@Marchesa

When I voted Miu Miu, Miu Miu and Hermes were almost tied in votes. When I voted Miu Miu it tipped in her favor, and the rest of the wagon formed. Im not saying I am the reason Miu Miu will be lynched cause thats just false, but if I thought Miu Miu was town I could have said that, and voted Hermes. The vote may or may not have gone the other way if I voted Hermes, but it's wrong to say I had no reason to call Miu Miu town. Also I wasnt "repeating what everyone else said" nobody fully analyzed all her posts like I did, and some of the things I said nobody said before.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 24 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:43 pm

@hermes

I found that in previous games when I voted I felt like I would become inactive or overfocused on the person I voted I felt like not voting would force me to be more active and to pressure people not with my votes but with my words. To be honest I've kind of fallen through with that anyway as I really haven't read much beyond page 16

I'll probably post big reads at the beginning of day 2 but i'm kind of distracted right now
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 pm

I'll be hammering in 8 minutes
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Vote Miu Miu
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:57 pm

topic locked give me a sec
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.20 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 24 Amanda%2BSeyfried%2BHIy-aIF49mYm
bitches cant touch me gtfo

Miu Miu (13) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bulgari, Marchesa
Louis Vuitton (3) - Gucci, Versace
Hermès (2) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Tiffany (1) - Miu Miu
Valentino (1) - Armani

Not Voting (2) - Vera Wang, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately... now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 pm

[It is almost sundown. LUCIFER has gathered all the women (and men) on center stage.]

LUCIFER: Now, LET'S see... WHO am I going to kill off FIRST?

LOUIS: Not me!

DIOR: Please, no!

LUCIFER: Settle DOWN! Did I SAY I was going to make that choice all by MYSELF?

[Someone steps forward.]

MIU MIU: You should kill Hermès. I don't think she's putting her all into this show.

[Someone else jumps in front.]

TIFFANY: Tiffany says you should kill Bulgari! Tiffany thinks Bulgari is the scum!

[LUCIFER shrugs.]

LUCIFER: Eh, fuck it.

[He raises his gun at BULGARI and shoots once. BULGARI lets out a single scream, and a slip of paper flutters to the ground.]

Spoiler:

LUCIFER: Got you, didn't I, BITCH? Let that be a LESSON to the rest of you.

[[ NIGHT 1 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (23) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Tiffany, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Tues. Jan. 28 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

IF YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION, PM IT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am

Deadline hit a while ago; I'm resolving things.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:53 am

LUCIFER: Good MORNING, sunshines!

[Everybody groans (fashionably) and wakes up. Apparently LUCIFER had a physics lab during the night and a Sociology paper due the next morning, which explains the lack of flavor today.]

DIOR: Oh no! A body!

[The body is beautiful, even in death. Additionally, the above line of text has no bearing on the result. The person who is dead is actually dead.]

Spoiler:

[[ DAY 2 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (22) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Tiffany, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now. (I've found out it's hard to have late-Tuesday deadlines when you have a lab that takes up the whole night; this should also incite quicker activity.)
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:05 am

hi

i might post stuff in a bit
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 am

Versace wrote:I haven't taken a serious look at Vera but I hope to later, if I don't die.
Vote Louis
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 am

Ok hi all

Look I'm very not content : ( which is sad.
I really don't want to muck around when there are people just making dogggggyyyy posts all over the place.

THIS IS HAPPENING.

vote Yves Saint Laurent

others: you know who you are

I also want a lynch on louis or armani today.

bye
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 am

If you want a lynch on Louis or Armani, why not vote Louis or Armani?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:50 am

I want everyone to play!

And yves laurent gut feels is the scummiest inactive / non-content poster
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 am

Hermès wrote:I really don't want to muck around when there are people just making dogggggyyyy posts all over the place.
FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 24 MoRy4yG
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 am

I'm going to Vote Marchesa for now due to heavy buddying with Tiffany.

FoS at Ray Ban for mostly just making posts to ask for help about ISO at first. If you've been trying for so long to get reads you should have some more content by now.

Also this:
Ray-Ban wrote:
Louis is weird. @ :Louis why the focous on me rather than other with a lot less activity?

The (in)actions of other people shouldn't be an argument that it is ok for you to do the same actions. You couldn't even give names of some of those less active people.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:09 am

Vote Tiffany

Strong FoSes on Fendi and Vera.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:10 am

Versace wrote:
Versace wrote:I haven't taken a serious look at Vera but I hope to later, if I don't die.
Vote Louis

I just noticed this. You are going to look at Vera, but voted Louis?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 am

huh
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 am

do you think that is scummy @prada?

also @versace: I dinkum appreciated that not gonna lie : )
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am

I just don't understand why he did that.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 am

Why would I vote Vera if I haven't even looked at him yet?
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 am

During the night, Tiffany took a look at Bulgari's ISO and admits she does look town :/

But Tiffany is now conflicted because her attack on Tiffany were extremely misrepresentative...

Tiffany will put her Bulgari scumread on hold and take a look at her 3rd scumread(currently 2nd) due to dead Miu (Tiffany cannot believe that someone can play as badly as she! Miu didn't even claim before lynch!)

vote fendi

His last post about Tiffany cushion voting was extremely hypocritical: and at the end he put a vote on Miu as well? Fendi keeps attempting to catch the low hanging fruit (Vera, Tiffany , Miu) and his original vote on Tiffany was bullocks as many of you ladies have pointed out. Tiffany just didn't want to be the first one to point out that obviously horrible post.

Especially when his post was semi-serious( it came with a reasoning, which was proven fallacious), so it was not a part of rvs and cannot be discounted by Tiffany's 'pardon the rvs votes' policy, where posts in rvs are ignored due to them not being serious.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:55 am

Furthermore, Fendi called Tiffany out for cushion voting, what a joke! Fendi, as scum, would have known that Miu would flip town, hence called out Tiffany prematurely so that he could throw ammo today. The biggest joke was that after launching a quote wall attack on Tiffany, he proceeds to vote Miu later... What a two-faced bigot! Tiffany has not even gone into the details of his quotewall yet, Tiffany is simply attacking Fendi with his strong hypocrisy and his scummy intentions. Tiffany will analyse and rebut his quotewall soon when she has more time, but Tiffany would like to mention that his post-by-post-analysis, although Tiffany agrees that it is actually fairly decent and accurate, his conclusions do not lead to the idea that Tiffany is scum.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 am

Prada wrote:

FoS at Ray Ban for mostly just making posts to ask for help about ISO at first. If you've been trying for so long to get reads you should have some more content by now.

Also this:
Ray-Ban wrote:
Louis is weird. @ :Louis why the focous on me rather than other with a lot less activity?

The (in)actions of other people shouldn't be an argument that it is ok for you to do the same actions. You couldn't even give names of some of those less active people.

Tiffany likes this post, especially the second last sentence! It is indicative of a town mindset! But Tiffany likes Marchesa so Tiffany will ignore that.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next