PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

+17
Gucci
Zara
Yves Saint Laurent
Tiffany
Chanel
Marchesa
Bulgari
Vivienne Westwood
Fendi
Versace
Givenchy
Ray-Ban
Valentino
Burberry
Louis Vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Lucifer
21 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:33 pm

im not going to claim now

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Chanel Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Givenchy I know~ D:
I really thought I had nailed scum Mad

Anyways, I am not too keen on hammering today, but I will hammer closer to deadline (probably the 13th) if it comes to that
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 pm

If it turns out the actual scum are just the inactives I'm going to be pissed.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:26 am

Chanel et all please don't hammer before the 14th or you will make me sad~

In fact if someone could unvote that would be dandy!~

Question for all: can anything be said of the fact that 3 people prod dodged within a 3 minute spam? I find it suspicious since it implies active lurking which obviously is scummy, especially if 3 people are doing so meaning it might be the scumteam's strat this game!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:28 am

I just realized something no one has commented on: do you guys think it's possible Tiff already used up her BP? This could imply there might be multiple scumteams.

If you can answer @Lucifer does BP only protect from nightkills?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

I'm not sure if it's implied that it was only one-time, but possibly. Although, especially N2, I doubt she would have been shot by scum under the circumstances.

The point about the lurkers prod-dodging at the same time is a good one and I hadn't thought of it, but I just got the feeling Seb was sending out prods through Server or Forum PM. It still means they've been online enough to post though.

I haven't been prodded afaik so I wouldn't really know.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am

I cannot answer that question @ Givenchy.

If anyone needs to be prodded they will be in 30 minutes
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 3.5 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo6_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mxvi9tZ1zg1qdgn5lo3_250
Jean Paul Gaultier, Spring 2010, part 1.

Louis Vuitton (9) - Versace, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry, Fendi, Valentino
Ray-Ban (1) - Louis Vuitton
Valentino (1) - Givenchy

Not Voting (9) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Ray-Ban, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Fri. Feb. 14 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 4 days from now.

Prods are delayed because this is ridiculous: I'll be prodding Gucci, Prada, Vera Wang, and Yves Saint Laurent, and replacing Armani, if they do not post by Tues. Feb. 11 @ 12:00 EST (approximately 12 hours from now).
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 am

zzz
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 am

louis is scum y/y. prod doge
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

Prodding Alexander McQueen too at the stated time if necessary.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm

As inactive as I have been I'm starting to get upset by losing mafia games because of incredibly inactive players. That being said, I'd be surprised if Louis was not scum with the given circumstances.

I read up on the recent pages and I don't understand why there have been so many claims, and I really don't understand why Valentino wants everyone to claim...

Fortunately it seems as though we still have like an inspect roll because nobody has flipped inspector, and the same goes with bodyguard.

Also I'm pretty sure YSL is scum, but that is mainly due to my gut, I don't really have anything to go off other then I think the character is trying too hard to troll... I really don't think it's Meeps.

I think Givenchy is town, and I am starting to suspect Valentino more and more.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Zara's previous post, for ISOs -Lucifer:

-------------------------

Woah
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

woops forgot this existed
again
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 pm

@Marquis/Lucifer: I'm the ninth person voting louis.

@Zara: You have 3 choice. 1.) Contribute. 2.) Ask for a replacement. 3.) Be policy lynched.

Zara has not said A SINGLE THING related to the game and that is unacceptable to me- that’s not actually playing mafia.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Iso of zara:
Woah, yo, in, wow, yo, confirming, omgus, wow, woah, woah, casket of love, I wear Zara all the time. Blubber fish bumble bee jalapeño amazing it likes killing every person every rabbit every unicorn every baby.

@Lucifer: Can the zara slot be force replaced or is this within the rules?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Prod dodge
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Ray and Louis being on the same team would make no sense because Louis wouldn't have fakeclaimed a role with a verifiable power only to have his scum partner immediately reveal it to be false. If anything, they would probably confirm it to at least confirm he has the vanillaiser power.

One of them is mafia here.

One of the prod dodgers is also probably mafia judging how quickly they responded to the prod threat.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Ray-Ban,

1) I already addressed your post in an earlier votecount: this is not MafiaScum.
2) Zara's posting lies within the rules.

will prod/replace after class
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Are you going to hammer without a word from Armani?

I'd like to at least hear from Bulgari and Marchesa before this goes through too.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Burberry wrote:Ray and Louis being on the same team would make no sense because Louis wouldn't have fakeclaimed a role with a verifiable power only to have his scum partner immediately reveal it to be false. If anything, they would probably confirm it to at least confirm he has the vanillaiser power.

One of them is mafia here.

One of the prod dodgers is also probably mafia judging how quickly they responded to the prod threat.
louie flips scum, armani is scum too

how does that show rayban's alignment? faking not being vanillad to discred louie?

also 1 of the neighbors is scum, vera wang is the scummiest of the 2 and the one thats not jimmy choo is in the middle
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:28 pm

how does what armani claims change whatever happens to louie tho

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Lucifer wrote:Ray-Ban,

1) I already addressed your post in an earlier votecount: this is not MafiaScum.

So there is a (9) next to louis's name and 8 people's names- is this wrong?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm

pedit
Or was my vote in the wrong form and he is really on 8 only.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

mayor?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next