PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 4 Wwmu0wG
Actress Keira Knightley at the 2008 BAFTAs in a Valentino dress.

Dior (3) - Prada, Bulgari, Vivienne Westwood
Marchesa (3) - Hermès, Miu Miu, Valentino
Prada (2) - Louis Vuitton, Burberry
Bulgari (1) - Dior
Burberry (1) - Chanel
Givenchy (1) - Jimmy Choo
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Hermès (1) - Armani
Jimmy Choo (1) - Yves Saint Laurent
Zara (1) - Ray-Ban

Not Voting (9) - Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Marchesa, Tiffany, Vera Wang, Versace, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 6.5 days from now.

Fendi and Vera Wang must post by Tues. Jan 21 @ 20:00 EST or be replaced.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 pm

that is me

found scum
Vote Dior
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada
Basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother

#kreayshawn #miley#wreckingball#wecantstop#guccigucci

owait this is not instagram

Unvote
Vote Valentino

SORRY I LOVE YOUR MUSIC BUT YOUR COMMENT ABOUT EARLY WAGGONS SOUNDED SORT OF SCUMMY JS.

I STILL HATE KRISTEN STEWART
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 pm

OH HI VALENTINO WE ARE ON AT THE SAME TIME HOW R U DOIN
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello fashionistas.

vote Yves Saint Laurent

Kill all French!
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Yo Zara, i's got mah vote on ya and ya know I's a scum hunting god so you's best be givin' some legit reason yo ain't scum.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 pm

yes i am the coolest

vote louis vuitton

AH
gay
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Also Zara ah know you've been here an' aren't voting so iz dere any reason you choosing not ta take part in dis 'ere random voting stage like?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Confirming!
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 pm

ok everyone drop the "random" part of the random vote stage please its not helping anyone.. we're onto page 4 and if anyone has any useful information at all then please come forward

now as this is anon and 24p Setup NOC then what do people think is the tactic for scum in this game?

Personally it seems easy for scum to coast through the first few days due to town numbers probably going to be so large that we miss lynch again and again. However I know that any one experienced will have a tendency to not do that anyway which leads me to suggest that they won't be trying anything like bussing at all because of the large numbers as dont want to give anything away early.

At the moment people who are taking RVS to do loads of random shit are:

Dior
Valentino

having switched their votes the most

why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Damn, I wanna be a Croissant. Fuck this Used Napkin bullshit.

@Jimmy: All I got from RVS is that that Vivienne chick is really into poetry, and this post (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.

vote Valentino
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Also, wouldn't discussing likely scum tactics possibly deter scum from behaving in that manner? I don't know about you honey, but I think it'd be better if we waited for specific instances of scummy behavior to occur, and then analyze them, instead of discussing it before it actually happens.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm

No, my point was to discuss what likely scum tactics would be for this current stage and then see who was acting like how we thought thereby capitalising on scums probable lack of preparation .. As happens in most games where the scum qt for pregame is "let's see what happens in d1"
Waiting for scum to make the first move is reactionary when as town we want to be pressing
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

I would think that scum would just let an RVS bandwagon happen and go with it for day 1. In a large game like this, that can happen really easily. I feel like this whole "WHAT WOULD SCUM DO?!" seems really WIFOMish.

Anyways, my vote on Valentino is only semi RVS. I was completely serious about that comment sounding scummy. Sorry florence ily.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Exactly and see how dior and machessa are on 3 each..developing. However the wifom point is worth noting as will be needed if this line of thought will continue. I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing... Either letting stuff develop, continuing rvs etc. Its only really wifom when there are multiple ways scum can approach something.. And at the moment it isn't really looking like that as scum are clearly willing to keep the game in rvs.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Unvote

And it begins
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Armani wrote:this post[/b] (like the others have mentioned) is slightly scummy.
scummy because?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Oh hi, I hear that we have

vote Jimmy Choo
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

lol wang
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:28 pm

why is my post count so low
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Miu Miu wrote:Unvote

And it begins

Your lack of enthusiasm has been quoted.
And because of that, duly noted.
I feel you play an important part in the sum.
Whether it be lazy town or scum.

Also, early bandwagons are extremely good.
It pressures a player as they cannot envelop a hood.

Scum is in either Dior or Miu Miu.
Scummy plays are scummy, who knew?
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 pm

yes

someone understands
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Armani wrote:Also, wouldn't discussing likely scum tactics possibly deter scum from behaving in that manner? I don't know about you honey, but I think it'd be better if we waited for specific instances of scummy behavior to occur, and then analyze them, instead of discussing it before it actually happens.

Miley does not approve of using the term "honey". MILEY DOES NOT APPROVE.

I do agree though. That's sort of what I meant with my WIFOM comment. Hell, scum could even say shit like "This is how I would play as scum" to deter us from reading them as scum if that dialog continued. WIFOM makes my brain hurt so let's just not go there
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Valentino wrote:yes

someone understands

I UNDERSTAND YOU BABY
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 4 Louis-vuitton-handbag-01052012-03-435x580
Universal superstar Miley Cyrus caught by paparazzi with a Louis Vuitton handbag.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next