PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 7 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 7 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.5 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 7 Chanelbreton
Coco Chanel herself in a classic Breton sailor shirt.

Miu Miu (3) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton
Dior (2) - Bulgari, Valentino
Jimmy Choo (2) - Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Valentino (2) - Hermès, Armani
Bulgari (1) - Dior
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Hermès (1) - Prada
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Alexander McQueen
Zara (1) - Ray-Ban

Not Voting (9) - Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Tiffany, Versace, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.

Barely any changes to the count, but at least you got some more FASHION~

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 7 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Versace wrote:
Jimmy Choo wrote:I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing...

if i was scum id just prod dodge and not post

Unvote
Vote Versace

That is so fucking scummy. And I'd like to point out that you have not posted any content at all this game, so based on your own reasoning, you are scum.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:24 am

I read through page 4

Jimmy Choo wrote:
why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)

Fishing for reactions, I wanted to see how people would respond to me behaving like a fool in RVS, also I hoped that this would help us out of RVS quicker. Now that we're out of RVS, I'm gonna scumhunt by more conventional means (I guess you could say).
I'll have a look through everything and come back with a verdict once I've properly read through everything.

I'm finding Jimmy's post about analysing scum tactics really weird (I don't think it's scummy so much, just strange), given that we were only just starting to shift out of RVS. Like, what do you expect to look for? And besides, you're never gonna find scum from RVS, best way to transition out of it is to pressure any weird shit you see, and observe how everyone responds to the act of pressuring.

Agreeing with Viv, that Miu unvote was really weird, and I'm leaning scum on that play, just generally seems passive and cautious. PS: I was actually being serious when I asked whether this was a post restriction or just for fun.

Still reading
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 am

I read page 5

Miu Miu wrote:I was at lunch and didn't have time to read, but saw that vote counts were getting decently high and didn't want to be part of a prospective early wagon as I haven't formed many opinions quite yet, which is why I unvoted.

I have some work to attend to, but I will read more in depth later and hopefully post my insights.
Sorry for the delay
Yeah, Vivienne brought this up, but this is super cautious, and demonstrates a mindset of self-preservation at the expense of scumhunting. Also wtf, there were like 3 votes, in a game this big that isn't a huge amount.

Vivienne Westwood wrote:
Alas, allow me to teach you on a previous game.
Shannon Beiste acted like a noob in order to achieve the town aim.
Because of this, it is an easy playstyle to clone.
And this allows scum to earn cred, to sit upon their throne.
I didn't like Vivienne's original post where she voted me because it came off as if she were immediately labelling me a Beiste and not proceeding any further with her reasoning. Now she's presented some proper reasoning and it's actually half-decent in the early game, except for the fact that playing like Feg/Beiste, though easy to execute does not give easy towncred, especially in the wake of Feg pulling it off extremely well in POAMT set 1. A case in point is Meeps in Bravest Warriors, who played in exactly the same way, but received little towncred for it.

Yeah, Prada needs to explain that vote better (I assume she does later on? I looked ahead, she doesn't, wtf)

Burberry seems on top of things

@Vivienne: Why does doing a shit job of baiting reactions make me even more suspect?

On Valentino's post: I must have missed something, what slip did Hermes make? Good point on Armani though.
Also it's ambiguous whether Bulagri's vote on me was totally due to RVS, as it came immediately after some of my troll posts. Also Burberry never said anything about finding scum on the wagon, just that it's worth noting- seems like a bit of a misrep to me.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed tags.)
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 am

God damn it, fucked up the tags. Going through page 6
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 am

Dior wrote:On Valentino's post: I must have missed something, what slip did Hermes make?

I still have yet to figure out what the hell he's talking about.

Read on Drake? His lack of activity + recent post seem really scummy to me.

Read on Kristen Stewart?

Read on Valentino?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 am

Ok wow, page 6 was surprisingly contentless.

I overlooked Prada explaining her vote because they were talking primarily about their vote on me... I don't know why that needs explanation, and the reasoning for the vote on Hermes is really weird- that's basically the reasoning behind RVS/semi-RVS voting, which is really poor, since at that point we had some leads to work with, not to mention Hermes had posted a fair bit of content. It just seems needlessly ineffectual.

lol @ Versace prod-doging and not posting, then saying that's exactly what he'd do as scum. I guess I'll take you at your word.

Miu Miu, Prada, Versace and Valentino are the ones I'm currently looking at (Valentino is the most debatable, but they really haven't contributed that much to the game- a lot of shit posts, not so much logic/scumhunting, and what there has been, I'm quite leery of).

For now, unvote
vote Versace
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

I saw your post but I was too lazy to modify it since it addressed most of your questions anyway.

Kristen/Marchesa seems town to me, but I'm a little curious as to why they haven't laid down a vote or identified any clear targets of suspicion
Dior
Dior
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 am

I suppose that the Unvote at that point was a bit of a prudent blunder on my behalf; nevertheless, after following two of the more recent NOCs on PO (both of which scum won - being Finchinator/Raducan and Uso/Treecko), there were reckless day 1 reads, actions, and even lynches which ultimately were detrimental towards the town in the long run due to lack of the game developmental period transpiring. Even if the town did catch a scum at this point, who is so adamant to strongly pursue their scum-reads currently and willing to risk a harmful mislynch?

I know, I know, I know - this is all over-cautious and my blatant conservatism is arguably an overreaction and could give you guys the wrong idea on who I am, but I do it at the best interest of the towns' prosperity.

Moreover, I stand by my initial anti-wagon knee-jerk reaction to the vote count I saw as I wasn't fully informed of the contents of the thread at that point due to my busy schedule. Now, I have caught-up a bit and read a fair amount. Needless to say, some people are overthinking the value of minuscule detailed, especially at this point, in my opinions. I advise a more lax analysis of players and such in a game of this quantity and set-up, but you can differentiate in beliefs if you wish. Regardless of personal philosophy, I will remain voteless for now, but keep my eye on the following individuals: Hermés and Versace.

That is all.
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

Miu Miu, the player count for those beginner NOCs are a lot different from large games like this. Keep in mind it takes thirteen to lynch, which is quite a large number. Miu Miu, you yourself have amassed the most votes as of the votecount at the top of this page, but a whopping 10 more votes need to go on you in order for a lynch to happen. I suggest you put your vote somewhere to show that you can not only apply pressure on who you suspect to be scum, but also that you can put your money where your mouth is (think someone in vanilla said that its a good phrase so im copying) and that you are committed to finding scum. Scum will only be outing themselves if they go for the quicklynch at this point in the game

And for those wondering why im such a fucking hypocrite and where my vote is, I'm still reading the thread and should make an informed vote in the next day or so.
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 am

Miu Miu wrote:I suppose that the Unvote at that point was a bit of a prudent blunder on my behalf; nevertheless, after following two of the more recent NOCs on PO (both of which scum won - being Finchinator/Raducan and Uso/Treecko), there were reckless day 1 reads, actions, and even lynches which ultimately were detrimental towards the town in the long run due to lack of the game developmental period transpiring. Even if the town did catch a scum at this point, who is so adamant to strongly pursue their scum-reads currently and willing to risk a harmful mislynch?

I know, I know, I know - this is all over-cautious and my blatant conservatism is arguably an overreaction and could give you guys the wrong idea on who I am, but I do it at the best interest of the towns' prosperity.

Moreover, I stand by my initial anti-wagon knee-jerk reaction to the vote count I saw as I wasn't fully informed of the contents of the thread at that point due to my busy schedule. Now, I have caught-up a bit and read a fair amount. Needless to say, some people are overthinking the value of minuscule detailed, especially at this point, in my opinions. I advise a more lax analysis of players and such in a game of this quantity and set-up, but you can differentiate in beliefs if you wish. Regardless of personal philosophy, I will remain voteless for now, but keep my eye on the following individuals:  Hermés and Versace.

That is all.

Can you explain your reasoning on "keeping your eye on me"? Unless you think early bussing when we are just out of RVS is a valid strategy for mafia (which it is not in the least), pegging both both me and Versace as potential scum is kind of irrational. He's my #1 scumread at the moment and I immediately called him out on his scummy post and voted him. I'd like you to actually give reasoning for your reads rather than just say "you are keeping an eye" on them. That's a huge cop-out and isn't helping your case. It comes across as overcautious scum just like your previous posts have.

SASHA OBAMA WILL YOU ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL? I WANT TO MARRY YOU
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 am

Chanel wrote:Miu Miu, the player count for those beginner NOCs are a lot different from large games like this. Keep in mind it takes thirteen to lynch, which is quite a large number. Miu Miu, you yourself have amassed the most votes as of  the votecount at the top of this page, but a whopping 10 more votes need to go on you in order for a lynch to happen. I suggest you put your vote somewhere to show that you can not only apply pressure on who you suspect to be scum, but also that you can put your money where your mouth is (think someone in vanilla said that its a good phrase so im copying) and that you are committed to finding scum. Scum will only be outing themselves if they go for the quicklynch at this point in the game

And for those wondering why im such a fucking hypocrite and where my vote is, I'm still reading the thread and should make an informed vote in the next day or so.

Calling Miu Miu's reasoning for being cautious invalid yet taking another day to make an "informed vote" is kind of irrelevant, especially when you gave pressure as a valid reason to vote someone. You don't need to be informed to pressure someone. I realize you admitted that this was hypocritical, but admitting it seems like an attempt to actually divert attention from the fact that you are doing it. It's the same concept as saying "ignore the zit on my face"; openly acknowledging it makes it less significant. I'm reading that as scummy.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 am

Hermès wrote:
Chanel wrote:Miu Miu, the player count for those beginner NOCs are a lot different from large games like this. Keep in mind it takes thirteen to lynch, which is quite a large number. Miu Miu, you yourself have amassed the most votes as of  the votecount at the top of this page, but a whopping 10 more votes need to go on you in order for a lynch to happen. I suggest you put your vote somewhere to show that you can not only apply pressure on who you suspect to be scum, but also that you can put your money where your mouth is (think someone in vanilla said that its a good phrase so im copying) and that you are committed to finding scum. Scum will only be outing themselves if they go for the quicklynch at this point in the game

Calling Miu Miu's reasoning for being cautious invalid yet taking another day to make an "informed vote" is kind of irrelevant, especially when you gave pressure as a valid reason to vote someone. You don't need to be informed to pressure someone. I realize you admitted that this was hypocritical, but admitting it seems like an attempt to actually divert attention from the fact that you are doing it. It's the same concept as saying "ignore the zit on my face"; openly acknowledging it makes it less significant. I'm reading that as scummy.

or maybe cuz im tired and want to go to sleep
and im still only on like page 5 or so i was pretty busy this evening
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miu Miu Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 am

In regards to my "keeping an eye out" on the two people I enumerated,

Heremés has just been voting around and trying to hear everyone's reads and start a potential wagon as of late. Might just be an aggressive town, but could be a scum trying to screw with everyone.

Versace is a very weak, weak read that is based solely off f inactivity and probably won't amount to much in the long run.

Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:47 am

Vote Hermes

Miley Cyrus, get back to your wrecking ball!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 am

Tiffany wrote:Vote Hermes

Miley Cyrus, get back to your wrecking ball!

This is no longer RVS. Please actually give some reasoning for your votes. We can't get anywhere if people don't actually put content in their posts.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 am

Valentino wrote:Burberry looking at Dior wagon wont get you scum l0l like the only votes that isnt RVs is mine and vivienne

Well I was trying to find reasoning for yours, didn't find any.

Versace is poking fun at the fact that Jimmy is trying to discover scum by trying to put ourselves in their shoes so to speak and the WIFOM there is therefore unreliable. Combined with the fact that that is exactly what Versace is doing I’m pretty sure they’re not serious.

They’re not exactly town either.

Miu Miu, the difference between this game and those NOCs is that this is a 24-player while those were 9-player and beginner. It’s going to be extremely difficult to pull off a quick lynch when there are 13 votes required to do so and there are probably experienced players around here who won’t let anything like that happen. [Okay Chanel beat me to this, sort of.]

You are also explaining your passiveness, stating you are all caught up, and then tossing suspicion still without any substance. UPDATE: Okay, I saw your last post. Those are two pretty weak explanations for your suspects and for Hermes you are fence-sitting.

Chanel, why did you respond to the last post in the thread yet say you were still caught up?

Oh Dior, I've figured you out. You're my fave~
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 am

Miu Miu wrote:Heremés has just been voting around and trying to hear everyone's reads and start a potential wagon as of late. Might just be an aggressive town, but could be a scum trying to screw with everyone.

How the hell is getting reads from people scummy. Reads are so vital. When scum is lynched, their reads can be examined along with their interactions to find partners, never mind that it stimulates discussion and progresses the game. Vote on Kristin was RVS, no need to justify that. Vote on Valentino was justified. Wanted to put a bit of pressure on her after that post about wanting an early bandwagon, and her response hasn't given me a strong read either way. Vote on Drake (fuck the fashion aliases) is completely legit. He practically claimed scum. I'm not "trying to start a potential wagon" to screw with people, I'm placing my vote on a scumread. The argument "could be scum trying to screw with everyone" could literally be applied to every single person playing. It's completely arbitrary.

As bad as your reasoning on me is, you haven't backed it up with a vote. Disappointing. We aren't going to get anywhere with BS reasoning and no voting.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:57 am

Miley Cyrus, a bitch as always.

Didn't you have a show on Disney channel to run? Now you're giving the audience of last year's awards a wrecking ball surprise.

Thank goodness Justin Bieber ain't here. Tsk tsk.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 am

@Burberry
while im sifting the thread, if i get an alert, my OCD forces me to read it

i know, im weird
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:01 am

Chanel wrote:@Burberry
while im sifting the thread, if i get an alert, my OCD forces me to read it

i know, im weird

Lurking, must be scum!

Also Tiffany seriously can you actually try to play. I don't care if you are scum or town, no content posts are shit. Let's make this game fun please.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:04 am

Tiffany thinks that Hermes is not only a control freak, but also is one of those that find long posts 'fun.' Tiffany does not like long posts. Tiffany will wait till the game goes slower before having the confidence to read and post.

Tiffany is overwhelmed at how fast the game is going.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:05 am

TIFFANY HELLO
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 am

Hello, Marchesa! Tiffany likes you. Would you like to chat over a cup of tea? Tiffany needs help in catching up with the game.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 am

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 7 Tiffany_keys_collection
A set of Tiffany's key jewelry.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next