PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 1.4 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Tumblr_mxg561wOvP1qa48jlo7_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Tumblr_mxg561wOvP1qa48jlo8_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Tumblr_mxg561wOvP1qa48jlo9_250
Selections from Fall-Winter 2012 Elie Saab haute couture.

Miu Miu (3) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton
Dior (2) - Bulgari, Valentino
Jimmy Choo (2) - Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang
Valentino (2) - Hermès, Armani
Bulgari (1) - Dior
Burberry (1) - Chanel
Gucci (1) - Kate Spade
Hermès (1) - Prada
Louis Vuitton (1) - Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Alexander McQueen
Zara (1) - Ray-Ban

Not Voting (8) - Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Tiffany, Versace, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.

No activity report at this time.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

no page ytop
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

shit
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 pm

the host is a spammer
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 pm

croissant is bread

guys
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Marchesa do you think Hermes is town

why not?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 pm

guys this is the conf town list 1.0 update as game goes on
Spoiler:
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Valentino wrote:lol RVS ended when you slipped and Armani sheeped

I AM INTERESTED TO SEE THIS SLIP. IS IT A SLIPPERY SLIDE. MILEY LIKES SLIDES. I HOPE IT IS A WATERSLIDE.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE "WHY NOT?" WHEN YOU ASKED KRISTEN FUCKER (insulting actress not player) IF SHE THINKS I AM TOWN OR NOT?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

How can there possibly be any confirmed town this early in the game nevermind the fact that you are putting yourself on it
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 pm

prod dodge
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Hermès wrote:How can there possibly be any confirmed town this early in the game nevermind the fact that you are putting yourself on it
are you stupid
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:34 pm

70% of the time that list is perfectly accurate
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Valentino wrote:70% of the time that list is perfectly accurate

Reads are one thing, saying conf town (and then contradicting yourself by saying it's 70% accurate???) is another. I'm far from stupid. Douchey town is a shitty playstyle so let's just refrain from insulting and being asses please. Don't be a TIWSS.

Sasha Obama hi how r u gurl. How u doin. U r a qt.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Sasha let's have a lesbian wedding.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Versace wrote:prod dodge

Poor play
Scumdar away!
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Vivienne Westwood wrote:
Versace wrote:prod dodge

Poor play
Scumdar away!

On behalf of everyone playing, if you are doing this willfully and not because of some restriction, please stop with all the rhymes and shit.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Me and Hermes have expressed vastly different opinions on RVS so it's kind of hard to not be a little biased when it comes to that. The only thing I've seen that I really see as possibly scummy is the complete dismissal of the Dior vote which could be seen as trying to relieve pressure on a partner.

But I don't have a strong read one way or another.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm

I like the rhymes Sad
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Marchesa wrote:Me and Hermes have expressed vastly different opinions on RVS so it's kind of hard to not be a little biased when it comes to that. The only thing I've seen that I really see as possibly scummy is the complete dismissal of the Dior vote which could be seen as trying to relieve pressure on a partner.

But I don't have a strong read one way or another.

By not following I mean not following the logic. I was actually trying to get someone to give me the reasoning behind it because I had failed to see it.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 pm

I voted Dior back in the RVS. I clearly wasn't going to get a reaction from them though which is why Im now trying someone else.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Prada wrote:I voted Dior back in the RVS. I clearly wasn't going to get a reaction from them though which is why Im now trying someone else.

How's that for a reaction?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 pm

sebas Frappucino is actually spelled with 2 Cs.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Givenchy wonders what the hell is going on.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm

oh my god rioku stop (it would be p weird if that wasn't rioku lol)

unvote

hopefully i'll be able to provide some thoughts within the next 24 hours (tomorrow probably). A lot of content got posted within the last 24 hour span of time and I need to give it a good read first.
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing...

if i was scum id just prod dodge and not post
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next