PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 29 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 29 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.5 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 29 Rutz-cream-zara-heels-wedgeslook-main
Some acceptably practical Zara stuff.

Tiffany (7) - Alexander McQueen, Ray-Ban, Kate Spade, Versace, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton
Ray-Ban (3) - Burberry, Bulgari, Valentino
Fendi (2) - Tiffany, Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Fendi
Louis Vuitton (1) - Hermès
Marchesa (1) - Prada

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 4.5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 29 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:27 pm

yeah if vig is in game it should be on kate
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

i vote scum? who is scum? tiffany is scum?

vote tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 pm

vote Ray-Ban

>votes with wagon
>will find reasons why she's scum later

yeah that's not gonna fly here.
I did an ISO and your vote on Tiffany lacked reasoning too
Ray-ban, who do you find strikes you as most obvious scum? And why did you pre-emptively follow the wagon without knowing the motivation behind it? Can you provide some reads for us just so we can see your thought process behind some of the stuff you've done?

Failure to comply and I will leave my vote on you

fos on Armani and Miss WANG (Lynch All Lurkers imo)
i will probably look into Kate, Jimmy Choo, and Givenchy later
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

also tiffany's activity seems to have dropped significantly since her wagon began to formulate

just felt like i needed to point that out, though i don't know what to make of it (possibly lurking scum?)
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Tiffany is here! Tiffany occasionally has days with no access to internet (see: Tiffany before deadline was away for 2+days?), Tiffany strongly dislikes how other players claim that Tiffany has 'dropped off the face of the planet' when Tiffany had just responded to Hermes a few pages ago! Sounds like another excuse to get on the flash wagon!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Tiffany sees that Ray ban has made the second worst posts in the game, the worst post was Fendis initial vote on Tiffany!

'Vote for Tiffany and look for reasons why they are scum later!'

Tiffany cannot comprehend this level of bad
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 am

Tiffany also feels that Ray ban's idea of a crumb, is also bullocks! Tiffany cannot see why some players actually take it for granted( except for scum who are willing to hop on the wagon) when 1) he could be joking 2) he did not refer to anything in particular 3) he did not crumb at all at any point in the game 4) he could be referring to someone else

Those who take this WIFOM idea at face value should be suspected! And Ray ban should be lynched!

vote ray ban
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 am

Ray-Ban wrote:“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”
I was doing that early as I didn’t really have any reads at that point so felt like trying to pressure someone. When I had a better idea I picked someone else to vote.

VOTE: TIFFANY

I will look for reasons they're scum later.
Ray-Ban wrote:"Trolling or?"
Nah just people can't pick up on crumbs.

I will look at people voting me for scum.

wtf

Unvote
Vote Ray-Ban
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 am

Those posts were simply the straw that broke the camel's back! Mainly, his general lucky attitude and opportunistic voting pattern(see his vote on Miu Miu)is generally enough to warrant a universal scumread, if not a lynch. Those two above posts just tip over the barrel!

Miu wasn't scum, but Ray ban definitely is! If ray ban flips town Tiffany will eat a phone book
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 am

*lurky not lucky
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 am

Tiffany why exactly do you think I am scummy. I justified why I voted you pretty well.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 am

8-6, try not to get either past 9 until we know what's going on or Ray fails to post for sufficiently long (I do expect him to come explain himself properly)
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:27 am

Marchesa is being prodded.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 am

Versace wrote:8-6, try not to get either past 9 until we know what's going on or Ray fails to post for sufficiently long (I do expect him to come explain himself properly)
only thing i expect from him is a claim because his post already explains that he clearly wagon hopped towards tiff and that scum motive drove his claim in panic

he claims and actual pr cc's = lynch

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 am

Then he is using this opportunity to lure a PR? This PR will get night killed!

But have no fear, Tiffany will protect you~
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 am

Fendi wrote:Tiffany why exactly do you think I am scummy. I justified why I voted you pretty well.

Most because your justification comes after the wagon. If you have justified your reasonings BEFORE anybody caught in to it, Tiffany would have believed you immediately. But what you done with Miu and Tiffany, just seems like you're copying others points then using them as your own. And then pretend to seem helpful.

Which is still better than Ray ban with no reasoning at all

Also, Tiffany needs to know: was Fendi replaced at any point of the game? This is very important!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:01 am

Tiffany wrote:
Fendi wrote:Tiffany why exactly do you think I am scummy. I justified why I voted you pretty well.

Most because your justification comes after the wagon. If you have justified your reasonings BEFORE anybody caught in to it, Tiffany would have believed you immediately. But what you done with Miu and Tiffany, just seems like you're copying others points then using them as your own. And then pretend to seem helpful.

Which is still better than Ray ban with no reasoning at all

Also, Tiffany needs to know: was Fendi replaced at any point of the game? This is very important!

You copy other peoples points and use them on your own all the time. Also, I'd say about 60% of my reads on you and Miu Miu was brand new content. The rest was just scummy stuff that other people saw before me. I don't have access to my computer at all times, I can't really help it that other people said it first.

Also, other people aren't going in and directly dissecting posts like I am, so I don't see how this is wagoning. In addition, I already said I could have voted Hermes instead of Miu Miu and possibly swung the wagon the other way. Also, you just said my post was the 1st scummiest post, but now Ray Ban is more scummy than me?

Speaking of Hermes

Tiffany what do you think about my read on Jimmy Choo?
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:50 am

Yeah because your current new posts are better.

If you're town why don't you give us an analysis of Ray ban now if you have access to a computer? And then vote him if you find him scummy of course.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 am

Okay I'll do tht today after school.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

Sorry my play was really bad yesterday. I think I was overthinking everything too much with Ray-ban's crumb claim. I looked through his posts and don't see anything that could be a crumb. No excuse for how I played.

unvote
Vote Ray-ban

Puts him at 9. Let's not go further for now.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 pm

I honestly dont see what makes him more scummy than any of the inactives like Vivienne, Chanel, and Vera.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Isn't it already highlighted multiple times for you, Fendi?

Prada wrote:
Ray-Ban wrote:“He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?”
I was doing that early as I didn’t really have any reads at that point so felt like trying to pressure someone. When I had a better idea I picked someone else to vote.

VOTE: TIFFANY

I will look for reasons they're scum later.
Ray-Ban wrote:"Trolling or?"
Nah just people can't pick up on crumbs.

I will look at people voting me for scum.

wtf

Unvote
Vote Ray-Ban
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Louis Vuitton wrote:Sorry my play was really bad yesterday.  I think I was overthinking everything too much with Ray-ban's crumb claim.  I looked through his posts and don't see anything that could be a crumb. No excuse for how I played.

unvote
Vote Ray-ban

Puts him at 9.  Let's not go further for now.
7-7, I meant Tiffany (Cool vs Ray (6)

This reminds me of something I said before I started being stupid and supporting mislynches
Versace wrote:
miu is scummy but i need to read more explain
fits cautious scum and not a bad lynch, but maybe too well. its wifom but thats a dumb thing to do as scum in a game this big. i need to see more from miu to make a good read. the post about keeping on eye on me wasnt great but playing cautious with 25 players is extreme even for bad scum
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:00 pm

that's supposed to be an 8 and a ) not a Cool
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next