PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 35 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 35 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.11 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 35 Tumblr_n02jmfoQN81qdgn5lo1_500
Yiqing Yin, Spring/Summer 2014, Part 1.

Ray-Ban (7) - Burberry, Bulgari, Valentino, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (6) - Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Kate Spade, Versace, Givenchy
Fendi (1) - Yves Saint Laurent
Louis Vuitton (1) - Hermès
Valentino (1) - Ray-Ban
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (6) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Wed. Feb. 5 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 1.5 days from now.

Vivienne Westwood, because of this weekend, has until Mon. Feb. 3 @ 21:00 EST to post or be replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 35 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Vera Wang Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

vote Jimmy Choo

I'd just like to throw something out there, either Jimmy Choo or Yves are scum neighbors. They have have been leaving their clothes (lol, trash) on my front yard each and every day. Haven't had time to post because I was too busy cleaning up after them
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

confirming that we are neighbours .. woo go us...

anyways paraphrasing what went on last night yves called both vera and i out as scum but I gained more town vibes from vera.. im pretty sure 1 of us is scum, probably not 2.

Been setting up today for more discussion tonight as couldnt make a strong call over one or the other... why i kept mentioning yves and vera in my posts today.

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

hi! @@@@versace please be there

in THIS POST
You meant louis, tiffany and fendi correct?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:29 pm

what the junk....
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 pm

@Jimmy Choo: I don't understand what you're saying there

three neighbours? but you don't know one anothers alignment?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 pm

oh yeah i didnt finish what happened last night

so yves kept up her usual lack of posting but posting shenanigans whilst vera kept up her straight persona from the day before. By which I mean that it seemed that vera found it easier to hold a personality even though not "actively scumhunting" if you get what i mean. Yves seemed, by not posting any content, to struggling to find such content.... that was what i got and why its hard to call at the moment.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Yeah neighbours dont know alignment... masons are the ones that do

yeah sorry if you dont understand as I dont really either, that was kinda my point, I just wanted to say how i couldnt decide between the two if one was more scummy or not, yves just seemed a bit more .. like a tiny bit.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Ok outside of tiff people should stop claiming for now I think! Seriously. It likely will not be helpful this early in the game especially not certainly/even with good possibility knowing no. of nightkills and junk like that.

I don't know what I think of this and I'm coming with another post in a bit. I want to leave considering voting amongst the neighbours for a bit (i.e. not today)

@Jimmy Choo: could you do reads of valentino, vivienne westwood, louis, burberry and mcqueen?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:54 pm

well yeah i wouldve liked to have to not claim but what can ya do.

valentino - did make a lot of fluff posts at the start but has a post style that I like at the moment. One which is concise and to the point so going to go with town. Doesnt test as much outside of the person they are voting though but i guess im a culprit of that to some extent as well.

Vivienne - Two things here: either firstly this is Hopkirk doing what they did in BW (faking a restriction to see what marcello was doing) and therefore due to being scum and winning, trying this again as scum... or secondly this is Hopkirk doing what they did in BW but when town instead..... null incoming but i wanted to mention that Hopkirk did fake a restriction I think in BW

Louis - Im going to go town on this one, strong posts with analysis of players of which I agree to a couple so i know they probably have a similar mindset to me. I think your vote on them was perhaps premature but my only point against them was that im fairly sure that his vote on armani at the end of the day was a response to miu.. i have a gut feeling that this was due to him knowing miu was town by that stage and the fact that he didnt shout out against that maybe implies some alterior motive. But that is gut and what i read is good so leaning town.

burberry - was strong town at the start of the game, still quality posts but would like a more active input as would be nice as she has good stuff.

mcqueen - null please post something instead of really random points to make it look like youve read the thread
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:05 pm

hi

I am not assuming everyone is. I am looking at the people who are on my wagon for bad reasons and trying to misrep for a mislynch. Big difference.

i honestly do not think that large of a group of scum would be on your wagon at the same. is there one? solod chance, a few? not as great of a chance, but i highly doubt five scum members would be on your wagon.

anyways, while reporter is an uncommon role, the claim is prob legit considering what we've already seen to have flipped, i meani have never seen fruit vendor before, or suicidal and triggered added to a role. the bulletproof claim is somewhat interesting though, considering he didnt claim bp originally but not into just recently. not sure what the distrubition of bp between town and scum, because i have not seen it much, so yeah. prob need to wait until seeing what tiffany has to say, im still thinking town atm
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 pm

@Jimmy Choo. Regarding Louis I don't think he voted armani at the end of the day - rather the start of the next day but yeah I feel almost as if he was saying "well we have to lynch miu miu guys, I wanted to get ray-ban, but miu miu is kinda scummy and probably gonna be lynched so yeah let's do that" : S

Also what do you think of his reads list @Jimmy Choo? Is that what you were referring to when you said "strong posts with analysis of players" ?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 pm

should prob explain more why i think he town

honestly i feel the wagon is still too strong considering the fact ray has claimed. some are just believing the claim is not true at all, when it is prob likely legit. to the point in which whether town or scum, this argument can be made for numerous roles, pretty much all the standard roles (doctor, cop, tracker, roleblocker, etc, etc). it's hard to assume a claim is scum just because of their play, it happens quite often in which a player is lynched in the belief they are scum claiming a role which can be of multiple alignments and they still flip town. yes his play hasnt been stellar but it really cannot always be assumed they're scum or fakeclaiming

this may not make sense, but yea, im in a hurry sorry
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 35 Empty !

Post by Hermès Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Yeah wynaut post this!  : )

HIIIIII!

So let's just have a look at something;

I was reading louis' posts cause ~ I think he's scum aye and I saw this read;

Louis wrote:Burberry(town): Another player whose posts seemed logicial and when I iso'd them, nothing popped up to give me any bad feelings about them

And I was like "woah, didn't I call someone else out on saying that they townread someone because of no bad feelings?"
YES! -> Dior. So I whipped out the post;

Dior wrote:Burberry- Town. A quick iso didn't turn up anything, and I'm getting a serious town vibe anyway.

Anyway so I felt as if Louis just said the same thing Dior did so I whipped out their reads posts. And I mean of course they're not the exact same but looks;

Dior's reads from pages 16 (Alex - Chanel) & 20 (Fendi - Tiff):

and then read this bad boy

Louis' reads from pages 21 (Alex - HerMEs) & 22 (Jimmy choo - Zara):

Please read those two first if you have time (if not just read some of them side-by-side (look at dior's then kanye's or vice versa really doesn't matter). Then think about them geniunely.
Tell me if I'm going conf bias but; They feel the same. Not all the reads are the same obv but reading their reads on say Marchesa's and Fendi's and even mine - maybe half of them - I feel as if louis has done little work to actually read people. Looks like dior's reads with less effort. Especially when you think of the language and the kind of lack of analysis there.

So yeah Louis is scum because I feel as if he didn't work on those reads at all and just lemmingsed them off others: dior obv and versace (others? didn't have time to look) a bit. Town can do that but then he said: "There are some of my reads. I'll finish isoing everyone a bit later. I've been doing this for over an hour and need a break." If the results of long isos are those that are extremely similar to others and very brief... I dunno what to say. I see his posts and it seems there's no fight, there's no will to truly find out if someone is scum or town but rather he defers to see what other people say - (universal reads eh) - and go with that, with the exception of maybe the tiff read but even then kanye was willing to vote her after six others and after Tiff had apparently been "dropping off the face of the planet".

I'm a bit miffed about some of what's happened today, so this louis lynch is really what I think should happen.

Anyway I should head off
bye chaps
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Kate Spade wrote:should prob explain more why i think he town

honestly i feel the wagon is still too strong considering the fact ray has claimed. some are just believing the claim is not true at all, when it is prob likely legit. to the point in which whether town or scum, this argument can be made for numerous roles, pretty much all the standard roles (doctor, cop, tracker, roleblocker, etc, etc). it's hard to assume a claim is scum just because of their play, it happens quite often in which a player is lynched in the belief they are scum claiming a role which can be of multiple alignments and they still flip town. yes his play hasnt been stellar but it really cannot always be assumed they're scum or fakeclaiming

this may not make sense, but yea, im in a hurry sorry
depends on ur interpretation of the wagon cos im seeing this as pressure on Rayban cos the moment this wagon arose he started upping posts which is better than what he was doing d1

im not saying his claim is fake, im saying that his reasons for voting and claiming in the first place seems scummy and flaily. i interpret this as him saying "i intentionally baited out the scum" since he immediately jumped on peopel on his wagon without thinking once how scummy his actions looked like
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:19 pm

also i did a quick iso on louie and found his d1 pattern weird

first he votes miu miu and says theyre scummy
then he unvotes and says theyre newb town
votes again and says theyre scummy (this was when wagon was pretty high) but still feels like newb town?

then here
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p200-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-wed-feb-5-000-est#222
accuses rayban for getting on

then back to miu miu for the hammer
https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p525-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-wed-feb-5-000-est#537

fence sitting scum setting up the lynch for day 2 maybe?
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:39 am

Searching for a sub for Vivienne Westwood.

Prods will come in the morning.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 am

Hey sorry I haven't been as active lately.
Hermès wrote:You meant louis, tiffany and fendi correct?
Yep.
And in response to another of his posts I'll post some general reads. I've been skimming a lot lately but I think I still have a good grasp on what's going on.
SPOILER:
@Hermes, Jimmy, etc.: why yves specifically? (although I see Hermes is voting Louis now)

Re: people reading into Dior's flip
not sure whether to think he got nightkilled before being triggered or we activated the trigger somehow, so I am not likely to make a big deal out of it

Hm looks like we don't have a lot of time. In no particular order, the players I would prefer to see lynched
Louis, Tiffany, Chanel, Fendi, Prada, Vera

Come to think of it though I should be trying not to lynch the player who can't get online
Unvote Tiffany
I'll just pick between the two of the remaining 5 who have votes on them,
Vote Louis

On the two big wagons: based on the inability to get info out of Tiffany and my continuing read on her that has a sense of high risk–high reward, while my weaker (and probably town) read on Ray who has claimed a PR that likely won't make any crucial gains looks low risk–low reward by comparison. That perspective occurred to me earlier today and I thought I would post it when I got online next, but come to think about it based on the circumstances it might be smarter to go with neither right now.

tl;dr: ^prod dodge
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 am

“I just don’t see a reason to switch votes when he did.”: Voting tiffany atm is effectively not using my vote. I want to use my vote.

@Hermes: When starting a new game I look at avatars to see who is who. Everyone’s avatars looked the same in a 26p game so I was having trouble effectively sorting people/remembering who is who/said what. +apathy

Just to make this clear to everyone (like kate) I am NOT bulletproof. I am just saying that I am not going to be targeted for any nightkills by scum players (for obvious reasons) which effectively makes me BP.

Louis lynch is good.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 am

I'll catch up tomorrow hopefully
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am

Hey I'm just dropping in quick (will be back maybe ten hours from now and intermittently till deadline) but was feeling a couple thoughts;

Really think Louis is scum.
And seriously; don't be afraid of a louis lynch because "it (a wagon on him) might not form in time".
I, and others, want this to happen and I think it can happen. Just need some commitment and I guess a bit of a willingness to vote and even briefly check what's happening up to deadline from players and we should be good.

Furthermore and I guess more generally if you come online and you have something to say - you think even slightly might be worthwhile - go for it!

cyaaa round : )
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 am

my neighbor buddies are dum. (jimmy and vera) they act so scummy, and i hint that im neighbor with them. and they reveal themselves now??? jimmy even thinks one of the neighbors is scum. dum. so ya

since those dum guys claimed, confirming that me jimmy and vera are neighbors. scum will come kill us tonite. : (
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 am

do neighbors have qt?

also to clarify masons dont know alignment either i think
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:07 am

yes we do have a qt. yes we know each other's alignment. because theres such thing as scum neighbors obv. /s
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 am

Im not buying Ray's claim at all and I think he is the best target for today.

Do you guys have any questions for me so I can alleviate some of the desire for my lynch?
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next