PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

+17
Gucci
Zara
Yves Saint Laurent
Tiffany
Chanel
Marchesa
Bulgari
Vivienne Westwood
Fendi
Versace
Givenchy
Ray-Ban
Valentino
Burberry
Louis Vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Lucifer
21 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 6 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Givenchy Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Actually not a bad play, pulling a Rioku. Not sure it would have worked, but too bad you gave it away Prada~~

Still wanna hear from Armani then I guess
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

u suck prada
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Trying to be funny.

It got a reaction out of Givenchy though.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm

i think i no who burberry is

and givenchy :pp
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Prod confirmation, may post content soon
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 am

I was turned into a vanilla but I am not entirely sure if that was because of my ability.

I had some strange ability where I chose someone to protect for the whole game. The person I chose was Hermes.

People who ruin gambits are dumb. Let them run their course. I really want to hammer right now but alas I won't.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 am

I don't get to choose when or when not to use the second vote or anything like that so I've just been ignoring it mostly.

I still get bad vibes from Fendi regardless of the Tiffany flip.

Also I agree with what Valentino said about Armani & Louis. It'd be great of him to speak up about it but looking at the flips in this game it seems like a Vanillarizer wouldn't need to be compulsive if it's town lol
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 am

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 am

Oh hey Armani.

To clarify, what I meant was that it's always two but I can't call it off.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:14 am

Alright.

So from what I can understand from reading as much of the day as I could muster in one sitting, we have a bunch of unnecessary PR claims, a vig on Tiff (not a terrible choice, all things considered), and a wagon on a dude who claimed Town Vanillerizer? Regardless of the claim (lol), the wagon itself on Louis isn't bad; I recall his D1 being a bit questionable but overshadowed by Miu Miu lynch as a whole.

I question the alignment of Ray-Ban's reporter claim considering that Tiff said she hadn't performed a night action.

Anyone around and want to help catch me up a bit more?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 am

Something was used on tiffany.

Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 am

And you're unable to discern who or what action was performed on them, just that something happened?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:26 am

That's how a reporter works. I get a positive if they used an action or had one used on them. If not i get a negative.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 am

Woah there's a new topic
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Well done you.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 pm

~This thread is dead..

I've got some time for some Q/A if anyone's here!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Votecount will come next page top since no changes.

Activity report: Prodding Chanel, Marchesa, and Vivienne Westwood if they do not post in 8 hours.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Well I think this day is a forgone conclusion and we are all just waiting for the mislynch.

You guys want anything else from me before you vote me off the island?
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:26 pm

reads
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm

~also an explanation as to why you had given up rather than pressing armani for the truth would be cool
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 pm

dropping in if people are around

isnt seraph knight a predominately scum role (did some research as armani's last post reeks of scum)

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Vivienne Westwood has requested replacement. Searching.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:08 pm

unvote

vote: Jimmy Choo

First his name has Choo in it which is begging for a train of votes. Just saying.

Second, coming in here and attacking the new guy. How does my post seem even remotely scummy? I answered the question that was presented to me and I admitted to being a PR at one point. Tell me why I would not have just said no and lied about it if I were scum.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Givenchy wrote:~also an explanation as to why you had given up rather than pressing armani for the truth would be cool
d1 mislynch
d2 no lynch
d3 xfire dayvig

we have almost half the game claiming and suspects are popcorning a claim. flip is what we need to work with and im out of reads because whoever i suspect dies literally everyone and im just tired of this game

i have work and i try to be activ here but everyone else doesnt really care what is the point of them even joining fuck the PO mafia community btw
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

I will be hammering tomorrow.

"what is the point of them even joining": This does get really annoying. Seriously if zara isn't scum I'm going to be very angry with them.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next