PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 25 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 25 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 am

what does that even mean? : (
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 25 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Bulgari Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 am

Tiffany hi, how do you feel about Vera Wang?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.1 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 25 Every%2B25%2BSeconds,%2BHermes%2BScarf%2BSold%2BConduct
An example of a Hermès scarf.

Louis Vuitton (2) - Versace
Fendi (1) - Tiffany
Marchesa (1) - Prada
Tiffany (1) - Bulgari
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (17) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 am

heeey @Bulgari do you think it's possible that tiffany and fendi could both be scum?

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:08 am

@Hermes, probably not. It irks me that Tiffany tends to focus more on people that scumread her, first with me and now with Fendi. But Fendi's been opportunistic the whole game in terms of his scumreads. They both feel scummy to me but judging by Fendi's tl;dr from yesterday and Tiffany's response today they don't really feel like bussing scum to me, so I'd say they're very likely not scum together.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 am

Bulgari wrote:Tiffany hi, how do you feel about Vera Wang?

Vera wang seems anti-town to Tiffany, not sure if it's a post restriction or what but being bitchy isn't a sign of scum.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 am

Hey I'll be back for Q & A times in a few hours coolies
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 am

Be specific about your free timings. Tiffany will be back in 2-3 hours, we can have a cup of tea then!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 am

let me read up and shit
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 am

Lucifer wrote:[[ VOTECOUNT 1.20 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 25 Amanda%2BSeyfried%2BHIy-aIF49mYm
bitches cant touch me gtfo

Miu Miu (13) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bulgari, Marchesa
Louis Vuitton (3) - Gucci, Versace
Hermès (2) - Prada, Yves Saint Laurent
Armani (2) - Jimmy Choo, Hermès
Kate Spade (1) - Givenchy
Tiffany (1) - Miu Miu
Valentino (1) - Armani

Not Voting (2) - Vera Wang, Zara

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is Sun. Jan. 26 @ 20:00 EST, approximately... now.
quoting for reference

also wtf suicidal IC what kind of balance is this

Im gonna fos the latter half of the wagon now focusing on Kate, tiff, fendi

I was gonna go for dior after flip but wtf he died, his scumreads were on tiff, marchesa and Bulgari

my gut says tiff is flailing noob town playing but dis night kill and dat flip just
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:24 am

Tiffany wrote:Dior, what do you mean that Tiffany is flopping back onto Miu? Tiffany had clearly stated that Tiffany would rather not have a Miu lynch. Tiffany's point was just that Tiffany felt that Miu was scummier than Prada on Tiffany's reads, that's all. Just because Miu is scummier than Prada doesn't mean that Tiffany wants to lynch Miu first.

Tiffany certainly doesn't want to play semantics here, but as the fashion star, she must!

Firstly, prada's 'flinging their vote around' was in rvs and the first few pages, which can be disregarded anyway as the first few pages of any mafia game is usually smack talk! Wth rvs and all that, Tiffany thinks that the first few pages can be ignored.

Next about Tiffany's inconsistency, Tiffany wishes to highlight that it is not the point of the post. Even if Miu has one foolish post, it is still more than Prada, as Tiffany feels that Prada has not made foolish posts (intentionally), unlike Miu which shows genuine confusion or disorientation in her post. To make things clear: Miu had genuine foolishness, possibly scum motivated, as compared to prada's nonsensical and possibly joke posts.

Regarding the 'one definite post' and 'definite foolish posts' inconsistency, Tiffany wants to make clear that EVEN IF Miu had only one foolish post, it would still be worse as compared to Prada. However Miu has definite foolish posts, hence even if she had 1 or 2 or 3, it would be irrelevant to the point, as only one was enough to make her look worse than Prada in Tiffany's eyes. Feel free to disagree, Tiffany is only just explaining her thoughts here.

this post screams town and a frame, iso on fendi now
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:28 am

Fendi is okay for now

vote Kate spade

okay, easily the scummiest person in the game
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 am

Tiffany is here! Tiffany will have a cup of tea, while periodically checking this thread!
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 am

Morning Ladies! (And gents~)
~~~
Tiffany continues to irk me! She doesn't seem to be able to place a scumread on anyone who hasn't called her scum herself and continues to buddy hardcore.

Tiffany dear can you please provide me with some clarification?

Tiffany wrote:
Tiffany likes this post, especially the second last sentence! It is indicative of a town mindset! But Tiffany likes Marchesa so Tiffany will ignore that.

What does Marchesa have to do with what you were saying here?

Tiffany wrote:
Bulgari wrote:Tiffany hi, how do you feel about Vera Wang?

Vera wang seems anti-town to Tiffany, not sure if it's a post restriction or what but being bitchy isn't a sign of scum.

Can you come to a conclusion dear? You call her anti-town but not necessarily scummy? Develop some reads for us please~

Putting my vote where my mouth is. Vote Tiffany.

~~~

Some more Givenchy musings:

~I certainly plan on going back and reading doir and why they might have died!

~I hope this means we only have one scumteam but with the way the deadline was postponed and there was apparently some action confusion I wouldn't count on it.

~~~

Valentino hello dear care to provide us some of your reasoning? Why is Fendi ok and why is Kate Spade clearly the scummiest?

~~~

That's it from me for now!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 am

fendi is mostly a vibe read considering his case on Miu Miu seems Towny

like after checking in he iso'd and tried to weigh in Mius posts which we/can all agree are scummy

Kates reason on the other hand is "its finch so it has to be scum, metameta" while it was obv it was him that is a horribly weak reason to get on the wagon

they both hop on but from their analysis you can see kate having scum intentions for pushing the lynch

compare iso and ull see my point
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:46 am

Morning, dear givenchy, you are so impulsive, jumping into the fray like that when only having a few posts? Tiffany wants you to get more acquainted with the game before doing something so rash like that!

Tiffany would like to point out that you are just as guilty as what Bulgari accused Tiffany of: sheeping someone else's read and pushing on that! Aren't you just parroting what Bulgari (and Fendi)had said? 'She doesn't seem to be able to ...buddy hardcore.' Shouldn't you be raising a new point instead of just backseat scum hunting? After all, Bulgari claims that it is a scum tell Wink

1) did you even read prada's post? Clearly you didn't, why don't you take a look at it again?

2)if Tiffany didn't vote Vera, that means Tiffany does not think she is scum! Do you know the meaning of anti-town? Tiffany can't get more clear than that!

Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:49 am

Hey tiffany
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 am

Good morning, Hermes! Tiffany has brewed some tea for you, would you like to have a chat?
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 am

Not really a tea kinda whatever this is.

But are you ready for a question?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

that was non-rhetorical
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 am

Shoot.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 am

What, from your point of view, in their ISO makes bulgari look town?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 am

Firstly to clarify: Bulgari is not in the clear yet; she wont be in Tiffany's "must lynch" list for now, but she is on the blacklist just in case she drops another major scum tell that Tiffany catches. Tiffany acknowledges that she can be wrong (see Miu Miu) but Tiffany will keep a close eye on Bulgari in case she confirms Tiffany's earlier suspicions.

Bulgari wrote:Not sure of the votecount at the moment, but I'll be on until around 3 hours before deadline and will be willing to hammer.

Also, Fendi just did the exact same thing with Tiffany that he did with Miu Miu earlier: long post with a scumread at the end on a person who already has a good amount of suspicion on them. Not a fan.

This post in particular, Tiffany strongly agrees with. However, Tiffany was not online to see these posts until deadline, so did not comment on it until now.

Tiffany observed in the ISO that Bulgari calls out other users as well: Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Vera, and Tiffany: although her scumhunting scope isn't wide as Tiffany would like, a fairly large pool is town oriented as it shows the player thinking of all sides of the equation to figure out who is scum, something that scum won't do because he already has all the answers.

In addition, some players on Tiffany's town list did call Bulgari town, so Tiffany will give Bulgari the benefit of the doubt, but if anything seeks to increase Tiffany's doubt then Tiffany will catch it.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:39 am

@tiff; danke

eh @valentino and all really: I think that Dior's scum reads were more like this;

In a relative order;
~ Miu miu - scum
~ Tiffany - scummy
~ Louis - scummy but relatively inactive
~ Prada - similar to louis but a bit more
~ Fendi - slight scum
~ Bulgari - maybe slight scum
~ Marchesa/Jimmy Choo - maybe null-scum

I guess there is also the possibility that her death was triggered and some other random stuff happened: Suicidal roles @ mafiascum wiki
And I don't want to talk about too much but both these things are worth thinking over.

Anyway quick iso of Rayban after what Prada said yielded this and because I wasn't feeling great about him;

pg. 3
Ray-Ban wrote:You ever doubted i rock bruv?

Say I'm gonna Vote: Zara see?
pg. 4
Ray-Ban wrote:Yo Zara, i's got mah vote on ya and ya know I's a scum hunting god so you's best be givin' some legit reason yo ain't scum.
Ray-Ban wrote:Also Zara ah know you've been here an' aren't voting so iz dere any reason you choosing not ta take part in dis 'ere random voting stage like?
pg. 8
Ray-Ban wrote:Yo 6 days left fo' this day means we's should prob'ly be getting someone closer ta uh lynch ya get mah?

Vote jimmy choo

Is there an easy way of seeing all of someone’s posts? I can’t find any way to do so.

Really don't like the random pressure. I mean he's gotta be joking, which is a scummy thing to do because it's just random pressure with a RVS vote followed up with comments with no purpose. Just a fake kind of "guys get this guy" which scum think they can get away with in the RVS. He could be serious, but then he doesn't follow up on it later so I don't think that's feasible...?
I mean this isn't the biggest thing and I guesss this is also in part from anecdotal evidence I have but ehh bad feels.

These are who I wanna get these days;

Yes Armani, Louis,
Yes? Yves Saint
Yes?? Prada, Ray-Ban
Maybe Tiff/Fendi (still working on these two) and some other maybes but not bothered you probably know who they are

@Fendi answer my q please : )
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 am

Tiffany I hope that's a post restriction, because it's very annoying.
reading stuff from d1 again etc
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next