PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Kanye+West+Celebrities+Yves+Saint+Laurent+L38ngkZ775jl
Kanye West likes wearing Yves Saint Laurent, apparently.

Tiffany (6) - Bulgari, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Ray-Ban, Fendi, Kate Spade
Fendi (2) - Tiffany, Jimmy Choo
Louis Vuitton (2) - Versace
Armani (1) - Louis Vuitton
Kate Spade (1) - Valentino
Marchesa (1) - Prada
Ray-Ban (1) - Burberry
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 5.5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Jimmy Choo Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Yves Saint Laurent wrote:who scum that i vote???

i thought you said meeps was scum, could vote them if you wanted Wink
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Responding to Tiffany:

~So you're saying I should get involved in the game if I have a high post count? Not sure if trolling but this is decidedly anti-town.

~I am actively pressuring and just because I haven't raised many new points against you in particular doesn't make my points invalid! It would be a scumtell if I only parroted but I don't believe I am doing this. Nice try though!

~Your quote of Prada did not include Prada's vote of Marchesa, which is why I was confused. I have since read it. Anyways, what I was trying to get at was this: in that post, you were simultaneously buddying Prada by agreeing with her attack on Ray-ban, while maintaining that you still wanted to be buddies with Marchesa. This is compounded by the fact that Prada was calling Marchesa out for buddying with you, but note that you do not speak up in defense of her (or yourself) and rather simply say that you like her other points and are going to ignore the past one!

This characterizes your entire play this game:
1) you attempt to be friends with everyone you can
2) you only attack people if they attack you

which really leads me to believe that you are not interested in scumhunting but rather getting everyone to like you so you can avoid a lynch!

Feel free to offer an alternate explanation.

~~~

More analysis incoming

Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 pm

~Valentino I'm definitely seeing your point on Kate. I actually called her out for that weak meta argument yesterday myself

~Also bothered by this exchange: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p600-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-tues-feb-4-000-est#623
That was a full 5 posts that wasn't necessary, Hermes coulda straight asked Tiff a question. This only serves to detract from the quality of the thread making people less willing to read, and increases both players PC which the only reason I can see for people wanting to do this is to make them "look" more town. Both are scum-motivated.

~Gucci plz.
If you're lacking of things to say, please write a formal essay comparing and contrasting the MiuMiu and current Tiffany wagons. Kidding about the essay but if you could say something about this that would be chill.

~Ray-ban that just might have been the worst vote of the game. Trolling or?

~Vivienne would you say your bit gave you the reaction you were looking for? What did you learn from it if anything?

~Ew I don't like this post:
Fendi wrote:I was also going to vote you as soon as Miu Miu flipped. I already stated why she was scum, and her post about me is pure icing on the cake. She thought I was an easy lynch after suspicion on me appeared, and can't even make her own arguments. Also, this isnt an OMGUS, i scum read her first. Finally, will still make my reads on jimmy choo and dior.
This just seems way too preemptively defensive. It's as if he placed a vote and then panic'd about possible consequences. He basically says "This isn't a bandwagon I was already gonna vote Tiff! This isn't OMGUS either!" The paranoia that his vote would be interpreted as above comes across as extremely scummy to me.

~"i've never seen buddying as a strong scum tell, unless it is extremely excessive and a player does not create much of their own original content... tiffany has shown a far share of buddying, but has made an adequate amount of original content themselves, but honestly i do not feel it is enough to overcome the buddying they have done."

So if a player creates original content then buddying isn't a scumtell, and Tiffany has made adequate content, but buddying is still a scumtell for her? Pardon me but this seems like a contradiction and very poor reason to vote someone. Which is not the first time that's happened for you.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm

That last ~ point was @Kate.

If you can't tell Fendi and Kate join Tiffany on the top of my scumlist.

Oh and Ray and the inactives. The list is long ladies~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Fendi wrote:
Burberry wrote:How about you provide some thoughts on the rest of the game instead of scoffing at us that we're wrong?

Calling Tiffany's vote a "cushion" is inaccurate because she has both Bulgari and Miu Miu as scum but it was unlikely to swing the vote over to Bulgari given both the time and the lack of support (as some people were townreading Bulgari). Because Fendi was able to make this argument but not actually put a vote on Tiffany due to the impending Miu Miu lynch, it's likely they are aligned as Versace pointed out.

I have Miu Miu ahead of Tiffany on my scum read list, and if I wasn't busy at the beginning of the game I would have pushed a lynch on Miu Miu followed by Tiffany. I'm not pushing Tiffany not because of lack of time, but Tiffany also has some town posts and Miu Miu does not.
@ Givenchy

i was looking into fendi on tiff and came across that, fendi seemed to he prioritizing miu miu while keeping tiff scumread up

he seems pretty strong town to me

his miu miu analysis was pretty spot on why he was biggest lynch target so i cant really say his vote was scum intended

Kate on the other hand just has to go, this tiff wagon seems to have preceded from day 1 reads that no one is caring about the flip at all.

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

nice cherry-picking givenchy lol
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Fendi wrote:Holy f*** who killed Hannah??????? RIP

I am actually upset, mafia is mean.

Why would you 'reveal' someones identity after they have died. There is literally no use at all to that except for scum trying to gain town cred by saying oooh yes i know this person.

Oh an adding an "actually" just makes me think the opposite

vote fendi

Lol this is the worst vote I have ever seen. Why would I reveal before they died that defeats the purpose of "anonymous". You add no credibility behind your vote you just randomly chose to vote me.

"Scum trying to gain town credit"

Yeah you've made some great contributions to the town in your very lengthy posts havn't you! More like I'm upset my adorable friend died. You are voting me because I said "actually" really?

Jimmy Choo wrote:ok everyone drop the "random" part of the random vote stage please its not helping anyone.. we're onto page 4 and if anyone has any useful information at all then please come forward

now as this is anon and 24p Setup NOC then what do people think is the tactic for scum in this game?

Personally it seems easy for scum to coast through the first few days due to  town numbers probably going to be so large that we miss lynch again and again. However I know that any one experienced will have a tendency to not do that anyway which leads me to suggest that they won't be trying anything like bussing at all because of the large numbers as dont want to give anything away early.

At the moment people who are taking RVS to do loads of random shit are:

Dior
Valentino

having switched their votes the most

why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)

You just mentioned trying to gain town credit… This looks like you trying to gain tips on how to play the game because you are not used to anon formats, and then all the sudden you try and sound like a pro with "Its RVS" is not an acceptable response. You can't be both a teacher and a student. Scum

Jimmy Choo wrote:No, my point was to discuss what likely scum tactics would be for this current stage and then see who was acting like how we thought thereby capitalising on scums probable lack of preparation .. As happens in most games where the scum qt for pregame is "let's see what happens in d1"
Waiting for scum to make the first move is reactionary when as town we want to be pressing

What makes you say "lack of preparation" how would you know scum could be unprepared? Usually scum have a quick chat with day talk. Clearly you know something.

Jimmy Choo wrote:Exactly and see how dior and machessa are on 3 each..developing. However the wifom point is worth noting as will be needed if this line of thought will continue. I feel that what the majority of us will do as scum in this situation is more likely what they will be doing... Either letting stuff develop, continuing rvs etc. Its only really wifom when there are multiple ways scum can approach something.. And at the moment it isn't really looking like that as scum are clearly willing to keep the game in rvs.

Stop trying to teach people mafia, we know how to play, and you just asked for help.

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Vera Wang wrote:Oh hi, I hear that we have

vote Jimmy Choo

I have provided enough for this not to be random orientated therefore please tell me more about your voting decision
Fendi edit: Really what have you provided? I don't think anything. I glazed over your first 10 fluff posts, and the last are you trying to look like town.

Burberry wrote:
Early wagons can be beneficial at times because you can see how a person reacts when there are more votes on them rather than anyone else. You’ll get a reaction out of them as opposed to if we just randomly voted every single person in this game.

I agree with this statement. I'd rather people were wagoning than randomly voting people, putting pressure on is what makes this stage of the game so useful. The bit that people miss read is the "random" in random vote stage... votes arent meant to be placed at random.. random votes are anti-town. I myself am i partial culprit of this though am now trying to get us to actually read people and start doing stuff.

Jimmy asking us to try to predict what kind of tactics scum will try to pull off seems really useless. You also offer up your own suggestion as to what they may do then in the next sentence you tear it down. As to whether bussing is plausible, I wouldn’t discount the possibility, but I probably wouldn’t look for it day 1.

If we were to discuss who was behaving according to our thought-up scum behaviors I feel we wouldn’t get very far because 75% of the game up to this point has been just random voting. I understand what you mean by trying to be proactive though.

In answer to the first part i was trying to open up lines of debate as an opening question for everyone to get involved with however looks like people arent going to want to do that. I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate.

That was the downside of the plan as most of the game was random voting which can be hard to read yet again I feel that "oooh it was rvs, it doesnt matter" can be used for finding who generally is feeling anti-town, start of the game is where scum are weakest.

unvote

So I notice you answered my initial comments so I'll lay back, but I don't like this "I feel that scum would want to want to hide in RVS for as long as possible and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter as well as start engaging in debate." Thats just untrue scum could very easily be the aggressive people in RVS to try and get rookies to slip up. You are just using this logic to defend yourself because you fluffed in RVS and tried to look like a teacher. Scum

Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Dior :
And bulgari to some extent

Bulgari has explained shit all and tried to cover it up with uncalled for acts of attacks on other players(the "explain?" And that "omgus you omgussed me" above)

Bulgari has yet to make a post that makes sense or points towards being town. You say she "though the wagon was garbage" but that was totally out of context and a poor attempt at shifting the views.  

Furthermore my reply to marchesa was accepting her points and expanding on then to a certain degree. There was little "assumption" in the tone you suggest there so I'm not sure where you are coming from really

So I'm pretty sure Bulgari was the person who first called you out for the teacher thing, so brownie points for Bulgari by me. I think this is slight bussing right here eh idk.

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Dior wrote:
Jimmy is really misrepping the Bulgari posts- calling those posts an attack? Come on... I don't see how calling the Hermes wagon garbage was out of context (though I did notice you're happy to quote Bulgari's posts out of context by ignoring the explanation for the townread on Hermes). Poor attempt at shifting views... frankly, that's an interpretation you can only make if you already think Bulgari is scum, which I don't.
Also the assumption(s) I was referring to was that scum in this game would not have been scum in the previous set and that they would be more cautious than usual.
Enlighten me on how that was NOT an attack. Some person in the mists of time said "the pen was mightier than the sword" This here is a prime example of how Bulgari has some need to attack  people, cant do it physically so does it verbally ... the question mark proves this. Why not just say "explain" .. perfectly acceptable.. no its because of the previous explain directed towards her. Here demonstrates how Bulgari has an offensive mind set.. one that is anti town oriantated.

Fine you think that the Hermes wagon thing was out of context. Yeah, thats an explanation for the unvote... but what about the next vote... properly explaining why you decided to unvote does not mean you have the right to place votes on the 23 other players in the game (slight exaguration but i hope you see my point)

Those assumptions is exactly my point though some how you do imply that everyone who is playing now played in the last set i think?

Anyways I am open to reasons to why Bulgari is town

Why are you so mad? Seriously.

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Dior wrote:Tiffany, I understand perfectly well what a question mark does and how it can potentially impact the tone of a post, please don't suggest otherwise. You're attempting to extract tone from a single word. Not even a full sentence, a single word, with only the preceding quote to give context and help determine tone (Hint: it doesn't to any substantial degree). Do you not see how this is a stretch?
I know this is aimed at Tiffany but she seems to be fighting battles which I should be doing on my own, considering they are my points.

I think that both of you and I have overstated to the exact degree we place on the tone, words etc. It is definitely a strech to pull an entire scum read off these points however as I said in one of my last posts this was a sub point to how Bulgari has yet to post something of use, a point definitively showing anti town personality.

The phrasing that I have been using perhaps is overused but its Bulgari's tone of not posting anything of use and having subtle attacks on people which is where I see a low lying scum trying to cause a mix up in the game. Lets compare to Vera. Vera comes into the game and rants on at everyone for being stupid whilst she is the best.. direct quote i think...no subtlety at all in this, something that scum who have thought through their actions would not do at all (unless going mega reverse pysch on it all). Bulgari on the other hand shows this subtlety of thinking through but still with anti town motivation.

The use of question mark was an example and should not be overplayed but in the grand scheme of all of Bulgari's posts it stands up. Tiffany should not be trying to get away with the fact that a question mark is a scum read however Bulagri's play in general adds up to being anti town. Louis and other peoples conclusion of Bulgari being town is something I can't quite comprehend and as said on numerous occasions can evidence for town behaviour please be posted, the absence of people posting such is just adding to my arguement.

This post made me look at some of Tiffany's posts (I remember now why I wanted to ISO Jimmy Choo) I do see some blatant echoing, but I am starting to think that Jimmy Choo is the mastermind behind it all, and that they are not a scum team.

Jimmy Choo wrote:I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.

You just said in your last post that Tiffany seems scummy. Tiffany has not only defended you, but now you are trying to vote me, this seems a lot like you trying to gain town credit.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.

You say this then vote me off much worse reasoning…

Okay well this is my conclusion, and at first I thought it was Tiffany trying to suck in townie Jimmy Choo. Clearly we can see that Jimmy Choo has some experience with mafia from the beginning posts. I think that there is a possibility that Tiffany is town, as I said in my long ISO of her… those really silly posts when people were calling her out seemed sort of town, and I'm not going to ignore the rest, but I think Jimmy Choo is trying to take advantage here.

Choo's plan is to watch Tiffany flip town, and then vote me out tomorrow. Tiffany defended Jimmy Choo, and Choo voted me, so that would make Choo look more town.

I think Tiffany voted me because she didn't know who else to vote.

unvote
Vote Jimmy Choo

I feel really confident with this read, and I hope you guys consider it. Had I done this earlier I would have immediately voted Jimmy Choo, Tiffany has not done much to help her case, but Choo just did.

Also, don't even call it WIFOM, I have no reason to vote you if I was scum with a wagon already on Tiffany, and I'm in no danger of being lynched. I'm pretty sure I just un-foiled your plan, and that is why I'm voting you.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting for readability)
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Sorry the formatting of that got really messed up. The only edit I made in the post that says "Fendi edit" is the sentence following I forgot to end the bold tag.

That last post can be called a 180, but it more so isn't that Tiffany has done anything to prove town, but that Jimmy Choo proved that she is more scum, and trying to use Tiffany as leverage on us.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:08 pm

tl;dr

Vote Kate instead
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Kate Spade wrote:nice cherry-picking givenchy lol

Hi darling. Just because I excluded some extraneous text to highlight the contradiction doesn't mean my point is invalid! Try again please.

~~~

@Valentino maybe, I'll do a full iso but do you see what I'm getting at with his preemptive defense? I'm seeing your defense of Tiffany moreso than Vendi.

~~~
brb reading Vendi's tldr
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

k
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

So Fendi (not Vendi!) what I'm getting is:

The best way to explain Jimmy Choo's vote on you is that he is taking advantage of this Tiffany lynch, knowing that Tiffany will flip town, by:
1) Not pursuing her lynch (making it seem like he wasn't going along with it) and
2) Voting you, thereby setting himself up to push for your mislynch tomorrow
???

If this is the case, not only is it extremely elaborate, but also predicated to some extent by the fact that Tiffany is town and Jimmy is scum (which is never a good argument).
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Givenchy wrote:So Fendi (not Vendi!) what I'm getting is:

The best way to explain Jimmy Choo's vote on you is that he is taking advantage of this Tiffany lynch, knowing that Tiffany will flip town, by:
1) Not pursuing her lynch (making it seem like he wasn't going along with it) and
2) Voting you, thereby setting himself up to push for your mislynch tomorrow
???

If this is the case, not only is it extremely elaborate, but also predicated to some extent by the fact that Tiffany is town and Jimmy is scum (which is never a good argument).

That is what I said. I know it is risky, but I have a really good feeling about it. Why else would he vote me after just calling Tiffany scummy, and never saying anything else about me.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 am

who is meeps jimmy???
jimmy not scum, me not scum.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 am

Hi Yves, do you have any scumreads?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 am

Oh wow how ridiculous.

Unvote
Vote Ray-Ban

Although she's still scummy, I really dislike how quickly a lot of these people jumped on the Tiffany wagon today after none of them even expressed interest in lynching her yesterday: looking at Ray-Ban, Givenchy, Kate mainly.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:59 am

Also Kate Spade, I'd appreciate it if you didn't pass my reads as your own, thanks!
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 am

unvote
Vote Ray-ban
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 am

i honestly didnt see that
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 am

the slips

also fos on ray-ban oml
Vote Ray-Ban

honestly did not catch that cos i was worked up on other content. this goes to show how i said that tiff wagon is shit and scummy people are just riding on it

still suspecing kate but refusal to communicate towards suspicion means lack of substance to work with (no defense cos you cant justify an extremely scum intended move with town points) i still think she best lynch candidate but ray deserves pressure for both

waiting on others to check in cos this game is dead yo
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 am

~Fendi: where does Jimmy say he thinks Tiff is scum? Sounds like much of your argument depends on that but I looked and didn't see any evidence of this.

~Kate still waitin for an explanation!

~Bulgari I definitely said I was interested in a Tiff lynch yesterday! Go back and look, I think I even went as far as to say I'd rather lynch her than Miu Miu but I was subbed in so close to the deadline that it was too late! Check your facts yo~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 am

"Trolling or?"
Nah just people can't pick up on crumbs.

I will look at people voting me for scum.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 am

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo1_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo5_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo9_250
Selections from Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, part 1.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 am

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo6_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo8_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 27 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo7_250
Selections from Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, part 2.

Bumping for a top-of-page votecount.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next