PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.4 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo4_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo3_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Tumblr_mxay8rPBjQ1qa48jlo2_250
Selections from Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, part 3.

Ray-Ban (4) - Burberry, Bulgari, Louis Vuitton, Valentino
Tiffany (4) - Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Ray-Ban, Kate Spade
Fendi (2) - Tiffany, Jimmy Choo
Louis Vuitton (2) - Versace
Jimmy Choo (1) - Fendi
Marchesa (1) - Prada
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 5 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 28 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Zara Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 am

Wow
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 am

no need explanation i am the MAFIA you have caught me
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Givenchy wrote:~Fendi: where does Jimmy say he thinks Tiff is scum? Sounds like much of your argument depends on that but I looked and didn't see any evidence of this.

~Kate still waitin for an explanation!

~Bulgari I definitely said I was interested in a Tiff lynch yesterday! Go back and look, I think I even went as far as to say I'd rather lynch her than Miu Miu but I was subbed in so close to the deadline that it was too late! Check your facts yo~

Iso jimmy his last post before d1 ends. Also not much of my argument goes off it its just another point that makes him look scummy. Why read tiffany as scum then not vote her.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

If Ray is really claiming a PR result then that makes my choice of people to vote less arbitrary.

Unvote Louis
Vote Tiffany

I still need to do that Vera read, but I bet he and I have similar opinions of Givenchy right about now.

Louis's actions look to me to confirm what I said about him. Someone votes Tiffany and the Louis takes the first chance he gets to hop on him. I'm not as sure about Fendi, whom I would expect to bus Tiffany all the way to a lynch at this point if they are really scum partners. It would make his scum read look softer in retrospect, though.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Scratch that last sentence, his scum read was pretty hard going into D2.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:30 pm

@ Fendi
Perhaps your analysis holds elsewhere but clearly due to over reading your argument fails to persuade in a few important respects.

Jumping to conclusions:You are making broad statements which cover up how this read has practically no leg for your read to stand on: Surely I would ask for actual help rather than beat around the bush unless maybe I was gauging people's responses. Saying that clearly I know something is a pointless statement unless this can be backed up by fact, which it is not. Further odd points such as "this is slight bussing" and "trying to be the teacher" just confirm this (actual use of evidence here) as you can't seem to formulate a cohesive read and so just throw in anything you can find to make it appear correct.

Over Belief: Mastermind totally contradicts all you have said before about needing help and such like, this can't work in line with the rest of your read. However this is not the main point here. How can I have known that Tiffany was going to buy into what I was going to say? There is no way that I can plan that far ahead, scum or not, to predict something like that. Your representation that I have planned this from the start does not make it past the first test. Furhtermore I never call Tiffany out as scum and as you may have noticed I am hardly the town commanding heavyweight, this Tiffany wagon has formed in and of itself.

QED Your read does not stand up. Its a mish mash of misrepresentation and over reading that relies too much on hypothesis and not enough on evidence.

---

This read you have posted actually gives me more evidence to play with against you. You continually state weak points in an attempt to prove yourself as a town minded individual.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 pm

~Oh great, dealing with honest and upstanding mafia makes my job much easier!Unvote, vote Kate Spade

~Ray if you're gonna claim please do so

~Fendi I'm still not seeing that scum read anywhere, please quote for me

~Jimmy hi do you recall scum reading Tiff at the end of yesterday?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:19 pm

you're welcome
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:@ Fendi
Perhaps your analysis holds elsewhere but clearly due to over reading your argument fails to persuade in a few important respects.

Jumping to conclusions:You are making broad statements which cover up how this read has practically no leg for your read to stand on: Surely I would ask for actual help rather than beat around the bush unless maybe I was gauging people's responses. Saying that clearly I know something is a pointless statement unless this can be backed up by fact, which it is not. Further odd points such as "this is slight bussing" and "trying to be the teacher" just confirm this (actual use of evidence here) as you can't seem to formulate a cohesive read and so just throw in anything you can find to make it appear correct.

Over Belief: Mastermind totally contradicts all you have said before about needing help and such like, this can't work in line with the rest of your read. However this is not the main point here. How can I have known that Tiffany was going to buy into what I was going to say? There is no way that I can plan that far ahead, scum or not, to predict something like that. Your representation that I have planned this from the start does not make it past the first test. Furhtermore I never call Tiffany out as scum and as you may have noticed I am hardly the town commanding heavyweight, this Tiffany wagon has formed in and of itself.

QED Your read does not stand up. Its a mish mash of misrepresentation and over reading that relies too much on hypothesis and not enough on evidence.

---

This read you have posted actually gives me more evidence to play with against you. You continually state weak points in an attempt to prove yourself as a town minded individual.

I deleted my entire post ... ugh tl;dr Basically if you planed this out earlier you would have never said Tiffany was scummy. See:

Jimmy Choo wrote:I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.

You put your vote on me today, that is when your plan started. You didn't plan this out too far in advance because if you did you would have never called Tiffany scummy... Of course my read won't "convince" you because it is against you and about you. Also, my read is not broad, it is very specific I clearly broke down your plan and exposed you. i'm sorry I didn't make a nice tl;dr with bullet points why you are scum. Also, you defend yourself with hypotheticals but call me out for being broad, and you don't respond to any of my points about teacher/student you just ignore them, and completely deny calling Tiffany scummy which you clearly did.

You also never explain why you voted me. Your original logic doesn't even exist, and I already called you out for that. Rather than saying why I am scum, you just try and defend yourself, but ignore half of my points. ._.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 pm

why should ray claim this early rofl

also what i was trying to say is tiffany has just done too much buddying (way more than original content). no one is perfect it isnt always easy to perfectly clarify myself, you can call it a contradiction but i do not see it as a contradiction!!! you might as well point out the flaws in my other points about why tiffany is scum (which you seem to neglect, and the context used makes me believe the reason about buddying is the only reason why i voted tiffany)

i really like how you took my post saying a was scum seriously, of course im going to make some sort of explanation
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:01 pm

~Vendi that post you quoted of Jimmy's was him responding to the question "What do you think about Bulgari" and nowhere in it did he give a scumread on Tiff.. This is why iso's don't give the full picture since they don't give context!

~Kate nope didn't take your post seriously just responded to your sarcasm with sarcasm! Just tryina pressure you to put some effort into the game! Thank you for your response~

Unvote, vote Tiffany. Not liking how she disappeared once the pressure started to mount!

Oh and I never said Ray should claim but if he is planning on it then he should do it earlier rather than later~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Louis Vuitton wrote:No, I posted my read on Armani and said why I thought he was scummy.  "Armani(scummy): I don't like how he has only focused on one post by Valentino in RVS. I get that the post is slightly scummy, but he has not developed his argument at all and all his posts are just rehashes of his original argument. Also once Chanel says that she likes the way he responded to her accusations Armani drops completely off the map. I don't like that at all."  What Ray-ban is doing is completely different.  He is posting a vote on someone and then going back and rereading posts specifically looking for things that can justify the vote after the fact.  This is much worse than looking at someone with an objective viewpoint and once you finish analyzing everything, coming to the conclusion that they are scummy.  If you do the former you are bound to find stuff to support your predetermined conclusion, and it's a backwards way to scum hunt that doesn't produce organic results.
I've been having trouble accessing this forum, so that's why I've been so inactive, sweetie. Also, I was only focusing on that old-ass post because that's what Chanel kept on focusing on for her argument against me.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Versace wrote:
Louis's actions look to me to confirm what I said about him. Someone votes Tiffany and the Louis takes the first chance he gets to hop on him. I'm not as sure about Fendi, whom I would expect to bus Tiffany all the way to a lynch at this point if they are really scum partners. It would make his scum read look softer in retrospect, though.

???

I did not take the first chance I could get to jump on Ray-ban. He was my top scum read all last game and he made an extremely awful post. Multiple other people have also pointed out how horrible his post was where he voted Tiffany. Three other people had voted Tiffany that day before Ray-ban and I didn't jump on any of them, because they didn't make extremely stupid posts. When someone says, "I'm voting for someone without a reason. I'll find one later", you can't just let that go. It had nothing to do with the fact that he voted Tiffany and everything to do with the fact that he made an extremely stupid post.

Now about Tiffany. She has dropped off the face of the planet today which is very odd considering her activity yesterday. This is causing her to shoot up my scum list and I definitely think something is up with her.

unvote
Vote Tiffany
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:26 pm

How strong is your read on tiff there @louis?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Weak scum at the moment. I still don't like Armani and Ray-ban, but considering how Ray-ban has been hinting at claiming, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt for now and focus on Tiff who has dropped off the face of the planet.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Ermmm serious question so what is the point of the vote?
If that makes sense
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 pm

I’m very happy for you Kanye, and I’m going to let you finish, but I’m the greatest scumhunter of all time.

If Ray-Ban was your top scum read all last day, why do you start today with a vote on Armani? You next call out Ray-Ban for his lack of reasoning on his Tiffany vote but don’t follow up with a vote until Bulgari and I vote him first. I understand you’ve had a scumread on him from early stages but the timing is still off.

Inactivity is not necessarily a scum tell provided Tiffany can justify it.

Notice how he also votes Tiffany to ward off any suspicion of him possibly defending her. This is highly inaccurate with the last comment he’s made about her.

Ray-Ban’s post(s) in which he votes Tiffany hardly point to a crumb of any sort.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 pm

I wanted to focus on Armani more at the start of the day since the previous day more people agreed with my Armani read and I figured we could go after him more easily at the start of the day today.

I was going back and fourth in my head about whether or not to switch my vote to Ray-ban and I decided it would be best to live my vote on Armani to pressure him and pressure Ray-ban through my posts, therefore getting two birds with one stone. Although, once others started harping on Ray-ban as well I saw that we could increase the pressure on him even higher by switching my vote over from Armani to Ray-ban as that was the better path to follow at the moment.

My gut read yesterday was based on how active Tiffany was and how willing she seemed to be to participate in the game. Since that has changed today and she is no where to be seen my read has also changed. As I don't like her disappearing once others started pressuring her when she was so active previously.

The reason I switched my vote over is to try and pressure Tiff to get back to the game and because of the way Ray-ban voted and made his follow up post once people started to pressure him it seem like he had an inspect result or something else incriminating on Tiff.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Wang Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Prod dodge, might put something meaningful up in like 6 hours or so
Vera Wang
Vera Wang
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Burberry wrote:Ray-Ban’s post(s) in which he votes Tiffany hardly point to a crumb of any sort.
I was talking about the post where he said
Ray-Ban wrote:"Trolling or?"
Nah just people can't pick up on crumbs.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 pm

unvote Yves Saint Laurent
vote Louis

Seems like such dinkum arbitrary reasoning for voting someone you were defending most of day 1. After the wagon you said you wanted became *questionable*

Anyway next time you post could you answer this @Yves Saint Laurent: is there anyone you want to vote?

hi versace

Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Also @Zara next time you post can you answer this question please: are there any players that you think are acting scummy?
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 pm

really? im sorry but bullshit alert red flag

first of all that statement he said was not crumb at all, i dont see how anyone should pick up on what he did

his vote on tiffany is scummy as shit and when caught mid-lurk he "claimed" because flash wagon immediately ruined that

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p300-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-2-tues-feb-4-000-est#313

thats literally the only reads youve given out

you have not crumbed at any point in the game

and you hopped on Tiff wagon despite ignoring it the entire game

this crumb claim seems more like panic due to the wagon
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Prod dodge posting mor tonite I'm on phone ATM so excuse the spelling and whatnot

I have not forgotten about Armani despite what Dior said and I would still like reads like. Requested d1 or I will not hesitate to call him out as scum
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next