PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 30 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 30 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:16 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.6 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 30 Ellie-goulding-goodness-gracious-2
Ellie Goulding is rly hot

Ray-Ban (7) - Burberry, Bulgari, Valentino, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (7) - Alexander McQueen, Ray-Ban, Kate Spade, Versace, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent
Fendi (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Fendi
Louis Vuitton (1) - Hermès

Not Voting (6) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Tues. Feb. 4 @ 0:00 EST, approximately 3.5 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 30 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Versace Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Lucifer wrote:VC here
I thought Vietnam was over....
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Reporter.
Prada and louis dodgy.

Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 pm

That is...really lame. If you're town that result doesn't indicate much about Tiffany, so if you're scum Tiffany's flip doesn't indicate much about you.

Now am I really conflicted.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Armani is being replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 pm

There is nothing wrong with a  Cool

Should be interesting to see what Armani's sub says afro 
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Replacement dodge?

SI'll either post later today or tommorow.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 pm

The replacement is in.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:25 pm

The replacement is catching up as we speak.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Givenchy wrote:~Jimmy hi do you recall scum reading Tiff at the end of yesterday?
As I said I never scum read her, I pointed out how she was overusing the tone ideas instead of what my actual point was of how Bulgari had little content in her posts and had a pretty offensive play style.

Ok so responding to Fendi's read as didnt really get to do all of it yesterday. Hope this is better Smile

1: Reasons for Vote on you.
Again evidence of reading the wrong way. 'Why would I reveal before they died that defeats the purpose of "anonymous"' So that the town can test metas. If you want to remove the best weapon the town has then fine be my guest, choosing not to reveal someone you are that certain on is anti town.

Secondly you post massive walls of quotedtext (Miu Miu, Tiffany and I) when your points come down to a couple of sentences work. There is no need to post so much when your content is so little. I bring this up due to your Iso of Vera which does exactly this, answers question in a couple of lines without a huge wall of stuff. Maybe this is just your playstyle but the evidence suggests due to the difference with your read of Vera is that you think that lots and lots of stuff will help you appear town. Hence the "trying for town cred part".

2: The read part

Teacher/Student I was merely opening up discussion but please explain how just trying to start conversation is scum orientated. I dont see how I was asking for help when i clearly state about starting discussion.
Evidence for Overthinking: "What makes you say "lack of preparation" how would you know scum could be unprepared? Usually scum have a quick chat with day talk. Clearly you know something."  
"we know how to play, and you just asked for help. " Hypothetical arguements. When did I ask for help, I knew exactly what I was doing and its stated that I do.
Further Fendi anti town evidence"Really what have you provided?" This posted half way down his read of me. If he believes this then his entire previous arguement about the teacher/student is nullified as that is provision of things.
Continues to use the argument again which he has already proved wrong himself throughout the read.
Jumping to conclusions:You are making broad statements
Further odd points such as "this is slight bussing" and "trying to be the teacher" just confirm this (actual use of evidence here) as you can't seem to formulate a cohesive read and so just throw in anything you can find to make it appear correct.

Ok maybe a bit mad (:

Then you contradict your early parts of the read again with " Clearly we can see that Jimmy Choo has some experience with mafia from the beginning posts."

So basically your read is:"Choo's plan is to watch Tiffany flip town, and then vote me out tomorrow. Tiffany defended Jimmy Choo, and Choo voted me, so that would make Choo look more town."
Utterly hypothetical and therefore you dont post any quotes or anything to back this up because:

Burberry wrote:Jimmy I want your opinion on Bulgari's latest posts.
Jimmy Choo wrote:I think they are incredibly sided only at replying to Tiffany following peoples views. Not once has she said anything of substance towards my points. She goes on about the same point over and over again trying to get people to buy into it and then once that is clearly not going to work, votes vera.

However she then goes back agaisnt Tiffany still with a high scum read and still without a vote willing to go along with Fendi in voting the east target. Furthermore she comes out of the blue with a wierd question at Dior which I cant really see what it is motivated by. Anyways it is wierd. Lots of play which I dont see as being towny.

Perhaps the quality of her posts has been increasing, definatley the quantity has, but still i have yet to see a post which doesnt have stuff from elsewhere.
That was aimed at Bulgari's posts not a Tiffanys

So yeah I hope thats better reasoning for both the vote on you and why Im not the scum you portray me as.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Jimmy Choo said: Maybe this is just your playstyle but the evidence suggests due to the difference with your read of Vera is that you think that lots and lots of stuff will help you appear town. Hence the "trying for town cred part".

I never made an ISO of Vera o.O I don't know what you're talking about. Also, I am quoting people to have examples, it helps to have proof, then to just say things.

Jimmy Choo said: I dont see how I was asking for help when i clearly state about starting discussion.

You asked how you thought scum would play this game, in another post I remember you brought up some random thing about how scum might not have quicktopic, but scum always do. So you probably were asking for help, and then doing things to look town.

Jimmy Choo said: Then you contradict your early parts of the read again with " Clearly we can see that Jimmy Choo has some experience with mafia from the beginning posts."

How is this contradicting. I never said you were bad at mafia, clearly you have some experience lol. Please quote where I say you are bad at mafia.

Jimmy Choo said: Utterly hypothetical and therefore you dont post any quotes or anything to back this up (Referring to the Tiffany plan)

Yes I do quote this. The pieces are when you voted me, and after you saw the wagon form on Tiffany. Would you like me to post everyones vote on Tiffany, and then you randomly join in and vote me.

Also, your whole case on me is based off my case on you. Originally, you had no case on me at all, that is why all your "new" points are after my vote on you.

I don't even see how its anti-town to not reveal someone. The game is ANONYMOUS. Revealing someone would be CHEATING. I don't know why whoever said Miu Miu was Finch was not godkilled, in the first POAMT someone claimed and was GOD KILLED.

Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm

no one was godkilled in POAMT 1 @ Fendi

Also, it's OK to speculate roles; just do not reveal your own
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm

ya host said it's ok to speculate aliases but dont claim who you are

miu miu never confirmed or said they were finch!!!
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Don't have much time but a few things:

~Ray dear you realize that claim is suspect at best. You claim an extremely uncommon role that has no clear definition, and you claim two targets? I'm always worried about lynching possible PR's but still that claim if you can even call it that has me scratching my head!

~Jimmy do you really think meta is the best weapon town has?? In an anon game? It's notoriously reliable even without the anonymous aspect so let's try and stray away from this!

~Fendi does it change your opinion on Jimmy at all to realize that he never scumread Tiff?

~~~
byeeee
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:39 pm

^dopog

dopog r u scum?
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:Reporter.
Prada and louis dodgy.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Reporter

that is reporter

"A Cowardly Reporter is a variation on Variant 1. At Night, it can either choose to investigate a player like Variant 1, or it can hide in the newsroom (functioning as a Commuter) for that Night. Due to the potential for hiding to be a dominant strategy, the ability to hide is usually restricted via Even/Odd Night or Non-Consecutive Night modifiers."

i doubt this

"A Reporter can check a player's house to find out if they are home. Anyone doing something during the night is not home, so they get a positive result if they do not target anyone and are not targeted by anyone, and a negative result otherwise.

This is a highly specific and easily confounded variation on Tracker or Watcher. It does not necessarily need to be either alignment. "

possible

so your saying that you tracked prada and louie vitton and got guilties then you hop on tiffany wagon for no reason at all? ok nice claim friend

reporter as a claim isnt that bad considering the roles so far are pretty weird (fruit vendor and suicidal IC bomb) which isnt regular so rolewise he could be correct but theres also a thing that says

"A Reporter can be a self-aligned player who wins when all power roles in the game are dead (regardless of their alignment), at which time it leaves the game. To give it a chance of fulfilling such a Win Condition, the Reporter's Night Action is that of a Role Cop, and it can anonymously publish messages at will through the mod. "

something says there that its not good in role madness so im not going to assume the worst (which is like a jester solo role)

man this guy is just super scummy

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:27 pm

tiffany might b rioku or something
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:43 pm

pos result mean pr mabey???

unvote
vote valentino
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm

or fakeclaim/scum PR???????
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:28 pm

Confirming.
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Chanel wrote:no one was godkilled in POAMT 1 @ Fendi

Also, it's OK to speculate roles; just do not reveal your own

Okay, i'm pretty sure you're Ortheore, and YSL is Meeps. :3
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 am

Hi!

I think ray-ban should hard(er) claim + give result from night one. or else

Jimmy Choo pretty jumpy but can't see scum making that response. They be pretty null to me these days.
Keep posting reads fellas.

Louis doesn't even address his tiffany vote when he gets back on to rayban... like what the heck. We're still here.

@Fendi were you asking me that question before? You said "Speaking of hermes" - then you asked tiff something : S
Also answer my question m8 please. Like not even joking
Here it is again
"@fendi: how experienced are you with mafia? It's not that specific so please answer"

Also be on for a bit to do some q & a~!!!!!

byeeaaa
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am

My thoughts on rayban probably dependent on next post of his
Purely based on his posts I think he's scum but ermmmm

regarding tiff still trying to navigate this fendi / tiff tiff and just other weird interactons she has.
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermès Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 am

Actually @tiff could you do a reads list with at least brief stuff on 50% of the game. I don't care what format just don't know what you dinkum think about many players
Hermès
Hermès
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 am

hi guy
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next