PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

+21
Vivienne Westwood
Prada
Bulgari
Burberry
Hermès
Armani
Miu Miu
Versace
Tiffany
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Dior
Alexander McQueen
Ray-Ban
Zara
Valentino
Chanel
Marchesa
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
25 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 36 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead: Miu Miu, Dior, Kate Spade, Hermès, Tiffany

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 58 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 36 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 2.12 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 36 Tumblr_n02jmfoQN81qdgn5lo2_500
Yiqing Yin, Spring/Summer 2014, Part 2.

Ray-Ban (7) - Burberry, Bulgari, Valentino, Chanel, Tiffany, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Tiffany (4) - Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Kate Spade, Givenchy
Louis Vuitton (3) - Hermès, Versace
Fendi (1) - Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo (1) - Vera Wang
Valentino (1) - Ray-Ban
Yves Saint Laurent (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (5) - Armani, Gucci, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline, because of a worse activity/sub situation than usual, extended to Wed. Feb. 5 @ 18:00 EST, approximately 1.5 days from now.

Working on a sub for Vivienne Westwood. Prods soon to come.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1 - Page 36 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Days 1, 2, 3.1

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 pm

don't prod me please let me reread through what has been said this weekend has not been good to my activity
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Looked at Versace’s post regarding his thoughts on Ray’s claim and I thought the nature of the reporter would make it difficult to really determine what Tiffany’s role was, so I don’t understand why Ray would “crumb” when he jumped onto Tiffany’s wagon, considering there was plenty of evidence against her already and he could have easily made an argument.

On the other hand I’ve figured out Ray’s identity and after checking their town play in other games I am inclined to believe this is matching up. Generally I dislike having to resort to this but again due to the Tiffany situation I think I want to postpone this till tomorrow.

I still don’t like how he used the term “bulletproof” to describe himself even though he said he wasn’t – and yes, I know what you mean there but it just seems so wrong.

Speaking of this bulletproof topic Fendi’s random post there attempting to speculate on flavor correlation and post restrictions is really…inharmonious. Ray and Valentino were having a good back-and-forth but this post just derailed the momentum.

Another thing on Fendi is this really awkward fence-sit on both Ray and Tiffany, in which case I would want to lynch some combination of the former and the latter.

Versace, I don’t understand how you developed the town-read on Ray considering your last post before was basically you criticizing the way he crumbed and bringing up a bunch of false dichotomies without exactly slapping a read on him until your entire reads post.

The Ray-Prada back-and-forth at the bottom of page 32 is pretty bad. I dislike Prada’s random “why”s  because they seem pretty inconsequential in the long run (and I don’t know what to make of Ray ignoring them) but Ray’s statement of “you voted me after I crumbed” when the crumb was not set well at all is labeling Prada as scum for all the wrong reasons.

I could go for the Louis Vuitton wagon though.

Unvote
Vote Louis Vuitton

PS: Unsure what to make of the neighbours. From what I gather they started out in a neighbourhood but don't know each others' alignments, so I gather that at least one of them is town.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 pm

ok apparently there are some questions about my "random activity" and well i dont really know how to answer them considering my activity has been pretty random. since two weeks ago i've just been really busy irl and i guess it's showing here as well. saying i post randomly to hide the fact i don't read through this thread is absolutely wrong though since i'm completely up-to-date.

on an actually related note, i for one kinda believe ray-ban's claim. doing an iso on him didn't really bring up anything big except for the "i'll look for reasons why they're scum later". i don't really know what to make of that myself though. on the other hand reporter is a really weird role to claim like i didn't even know something like that existed. being bulletproof as the rock would make /some/ sense flavor wise as well but i doubt that's something seb would keep in mind while coming up with roles.

i still think tiffany is scum, but i wouldn't be completely opposed to a vera wang/yves lynch or the one who didn't contribute anything whatsoever yet and got all defensive about it (i can't recall his name and i gtg now so yeaaaah).
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:53 pm

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor

"If you are one of three Neighbors, chances are reasonable that one of the other Neighbors is scum."

"Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment. It is up to the moderator's discretion whether they can speak at Night, or at any time. "

why are you lying Yves???

also regarding this louie wagon, reading back set off my scum radar a bit to him and his approach to the lynch but i want to prioritize tiff claim first because frankly i dont trust rayban. yes he might claim reporter but thats not necessarily alignment of town.

@mod what happens if day ends with no hammer? will it be no lynch or plurality

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:54 pm

prod dodge
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:55 pm

also i think jimmy choo is town and vera/yves might be scum due to the neighbor interaction

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Alexander McQueen - weird avatar but right now hes nullish
Armani - inactive player i was scum reading d1. so hes still scummy
Bulgari - i like his posts and interactions, this is more of a vibe tell but town
Burberry - strong town because i love emma watson
Chanel - very scummy approach to rayban wagon and overall posting
Fendi - explains his reads well and seems town
Givenchy - i have town vibis  for you.
Gucci - wtf this guys iso is just hopping on wagons and prod dodging with doge. scum
Hermes - i was scumreading your sub in d1 but your doing better in d2. i think your town.
Jimmy Choo - neighbor that i think is town
Kate Spade - still think your scum meeps
Louis Vuitton - scum
Marchesa - wtf inactive
Prada - too little posts but i like the vibe.you just prod dodged so thats a bit suspicious and annoying i will get back to this after flips. null
Ray-Ban - you can be scum reporter wanting to lynch because you made a weird "crumb" bro. scummy. you might go null if tiff claims something but im waiting for that and you still might be scum but you need more pressure
Tiffany - im quite positive shes noob town, people wanting to lynch her are going for an easy mislynch just becos of post style. i read back and i can see regular slips that show hes a newb but not scumslips. town
Valentino - im town
Vera Wang - neighbor with other guys but hes acting so scummy and bad that hes suspect for neighbor scum. null-scum just because yves is worse
Versace - lately hes been doing alright so i can say townie
Vivienne Westwood - i like her early posting even it it was rhymes but shes inactive to im going to say null leaning town.
Yves Saint Laurent - why did you lie about neighbors not having scum. your scummy for that
Zara - who is this player
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:10 pm

if you guys want more reasons because im a bit tired just tell me and ill add on it.
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Activity Report:

Vivienne Westwood hasn't logged on since Wednesday, and is being replaced.
Tiffany hasn't contacted me since Saturday, and may be prodded soon.
Gucci, Armani, and Marchesa have not logged on since the weekend, and may be prodded soon.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm

ill read up tomorrow bcuz ill have some spare time then
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Vivienne Westwood has been replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:44 pm

This is going to be interesting
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm

One day and 8 votes, lets do it.

Valentino is something that should die tomorrow.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Someone help me to catch the fuck up.

Niggas.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:
Valentino is something that should die tomorrow.

Am I the only one really confused by this? Is he saying he is going to kill Valentino?
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Yves Saint Laurent wrote:my neighbor buddies are dum. (jimmy and vera) they act so scummy, and i hint that im neighbor with them. and they reveal themselves now??? jimmy even thinks one of the neighbors is scum. dum. so ya

since those dum guys claimed, confirming that me jimmy and vera are neighbors. scum will come kill us tonite. : (

That is complete bs and you are "dum" for thinking that...yes I'm a bit mad... Scum if they have even as much sense as you then they wouldn't kill us until we lynch the neighbour scum which after this post looks mor and more like you.
> reveal themselves... Vera claimed and we can't really do much else as we aren't priority targets for any scum at all...
Stop calling us out for being stupid when clearly we are actually reading what OUR ROLE DOES
Btw you've been switching your read of me between town and scum all day.. Make mind up.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

"Am I the only one really confused by this? Is he saying he is going to kill Valentino?"
Hm lets see. Does a role that has no kill and wants a specific person to die tommorow:
A.) Think that someone should be lynched the enxt day as i have advocated previously.
B.) Use a random non existant kill.

You're just adding more evidence to the fire louis and helping us find the whole scumteam.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Vuitton Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

k bby <3
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 pm

what the fuck jimmy, when did i ever say you were scum today? the only time i did was in rvs as a joke. also i had no fricking idea neighbors could be scum valentino. the fact that jimmy brought up the possibility of a neighbor being scum is scummy in itself, i never even considered it.

unlynch
lynch jimmy

maybe i should start caring about the game now.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Burberry I might "fence sit" but that is because I am really undecisive :/ I was basically convinced Jimmy was mafia but now he's gotta be town cause of the neighbor thing. I'm annoyed because I thought YSL was scummy too... so there's a possibility that the three are actually scum, but that gambit is way way too risky, and one of them will probably die soon so we'll be able to tell. In any event, I think it's safe to assume they are all town.

I still like my vote on Tiffany, especially because my scum read on Jimmy was pretty bad considering he never called Tiffany scum... he just said something about her posts were scummy... My Jimmy vote was the only reason I took my vote off Tiffany to begin with.

However, I will be honest and will say I don't like Ray Bans most recent posts he's really trying to push a lynch on somebody else it seems more like desperate scum than desperate town.

Since Jimmy is pretty much confirmed town... although it could be completely false... I think I'll read his posts more for some help with my decision. YSL and Vera havn't really contributed, which doesn't help at all.

I still do think Tiffany is scummy ugh this is hard. Does anybody have a case defending Tiffany or is it just Ray Ban is worse? Also, Louis has done nothing to help the most recent wagon on him.

I think these users are pretty safe town cause it sounds like I'm calling everyone scummy: Burberry and Valentino, along with the three neighbors. I'm not sure enough yet on others to call them town.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Spade Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Since Jimmy is pretty much confirmed town... although it could be completely false... I think I'll read his posts more for some help with my decision. YSL and Vera havn't really contributed, which doesn't help at all.

pls explain, either i dont understand how the role works, or you dont understand how the role works.

from what i understand they only know they're all neighbors, and they can contact each other during the night, but they do not know their alignment, i dont see how the claim makes jimmy town, the claim gave 0 confirmation to any of the neighbors' true. personally from the claim from vera which was really not necessary to be made public at the moment was pretty bad tho (and they used the claim to use as a vote, lol)

Im not buying Ray's claim at all and I think he is the best target for today.

please explain

Am I the only one really confused by this? Is he saying he is going to kill Valentino?

do you really think scum would publicly say who they would kill???

also what's your opinion on the neighbor claims, does anyone read more town or scum to you from the group?
Kate Spade
Kate Spade
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fendi Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 am

I've never heard of scum neighbors before... that sounds broken.
Fendi
Fendi
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 am

3 man neighbors team for town is too op. its like 3 conf town which setups will definitely not have it says in the website

one of them is scum, i think jimmy is town for doubting his buddies because yves wanted to get towncred "WERE ALL TOWN" and the other dude is just bad.
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 am

bumpalump
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next