PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

+17
Gucci
Zara
Yves Saint Laurent
Tiffany
Chanel
Marchesa
Bulgari
Vivienne Westwood
Fendi
Versace
Givenchy
Ray-Ban
Valentino
Burberry
Louis Vuitton
Jimmy Choo
Lucifer
21 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm

LUCIFER EDIT: These were the posts previous to this.

-------------------------

Zara wrote:Yo

Burberry wrote:Why have you not commented at all on Louis' vanillaiser claim, Alexander?

Vote Louis Vuitton

Lucifer wrote:I've decided weekend prods will be delayed 6 hours, so anyone that hasn't posted on Day 3 will be prodded on Mon. Feb. 10 @ 0:00 EST!

Jimmy Choo's post begins here:

Burberry: I dont think any of your posts have anything about Louis being scum... you have some contradictory stuff (across different posts mind though) about whether louis' claim is town/scum aligned but nothing of substance.

This begs the question of why you are voting Louis at this current stage of the day when we are in no need of a lynch, so far, in such contrasting terms to that last day when the only reason i have for you voting Louis is a "need for a lynch, louis being the worst of a bad selection" ... something along those lines.

Basically a long winded way of saying why are you voting louis right now because i see no scum read or a definitive need to push a lynch?

NB I feel this could come across hypocritical because of team neighbours rapid voting spree but that was because we all had a scum read on Louis and group pressure good.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 3.2-3.9

Post by Louis Vuitton Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:51 pm

I vanillarized Ray-ban. I feel he is scum and was the best option for my night action.
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Burberry's previous post, for ISOs -Lucifer:

I made this post about Louis, which is where most of my reasoning lies. In another one of my posts I explained the people I wanted lynched: I put Louis first.

Louis' last post is incredibly contradictory with Ray-Ban's results. Ray made no mention of him becoming vanillaised and even produced his own results for the night, unless the convert came after he tracked/watched someone. The point is, one of them is inconsistent here.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:05 pm

actually yeah that was pretty bad, last night rayban said to target armani again so you he doesnt ruin anymore prs then he vanillarises the currently revealed pr

rayban, louis and armani need to be in this thread because idk how to resolve this

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Burberry wrote:I made this post about Louis, which is where most of my reasoning lies. In another one of my posts I explained the people I wanted lynched: I put Louis first.

Louis' last post is incredibly contradictory with Ray-Ban's results. Ray made no mention of him becoming vanillaised and even produced his own results for the night, unless the convert came after he tracked/watched someone. The point is, one of them is inconsistent here.

oh well that was over fast... it was because i searched louis in your posts so the "kanye" wouldve slipped through, thanks for saying. But i agree with points on Ray... should say some stuff i think.

anyways if mafia inspect on kate is a posibility people who did stuff towards kate include: channel, Rayban to an extent
Valentino (underlined cos actually voted them literally right at the end of D1)
wait
Valentino wrote:yeah if vig is in game it should be on kate
Valentino wrote:tl;dr
Vote Kate instead
Pushed for kate lynch all day with no reasons for a lynch pre end of day 1

gonna finish rapid isoing everyone for kate stuff
and nothing came up

So yeah Valentino hows it going?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Givenchy wrote:Val the mafiascum wiki says vanillariser is more often then not a scum role, why do you think it would be so ridiculously op in a big game with what appears to be one factional nightkill? Louis could well be a lone role, or a number of other things could be true.. point is youre writing off the possibility hes scum based on a setup we do not know enough about
okay lets think about setup spec

our current pr list (dead or alive): fruit vendor, suicidal IC, unrequited lovers, reporter, 3 neighbors, vanillariser

the negative utility there is lovers (they both died), fruit vendor + reporter combo (if both of them are town then it can be mixed because fruit vendor can clean someone with reporter if reporter goes on vendor and vendor sends fruit to someone clean), and COMPULSIVE vanillariser

okay if it was scum vanillariser then it could be to "balance" the game like remove negative utility roles that scum doesnt know so thats possible

BUT in regular setups a vanillariser is overpowered in scum because it guarantees they turn someone into VT everyday meaning its a STRONGER ROLE BLOCK.

if it was town vanillariser it could be the same as the scum intention, like to help balance the game because if you can vanillarise a scum PR or a negative utlity town so thats also possible

im thinking this through becos we cant afford anymore mislynches, which is why im thinking of a massclaim (you can disagree but i think this is a possible idea for now)

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 pm

sorry that end of D1 meant to say start of D2 (in regards to Valentino Kate vote)
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 pm

wtf are you talking about i explain the kate case
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:18 pm

https://koalas.forumotion.com/t2p600-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-3-fri-feb-14-1800-est#621

kate voted miu miu for being finch it looked like a scum advance i was basing my votes for the day due to miu miu flip because im positive there was scum on that wagon
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Someone said that maf might have known that kate kill would result in two kills so i decided to see who wanted to have kate lynched D2 (the only possible time for someone to know that kate was lover) ... you fit perfectly for that
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

wtf are you talking about
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

wtf are you talking about
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 pm

you said i knew that he was unrequited lover but i didnt???

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:22 pm

My point is "what i thought was" speculative .. well a bit speculative... it rests on a lot that I dont know .. but im trying to say that if mafia had an inspector and wanted to force kate misslynch to get 2 kills then you are the only one to fit that description
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Valentino wrote:you said i knew that he was unrequited lover but i didnt???
what does this even mean?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Last night I got the result that valentino hadn’t visited anyone or been visited by anyone. I got no message that I had changed roles.

@Valentino: 25(or whatever) player game with what looks like one scum team- they can have pretty good roles.

We can lynch louis and have a scum flip now then find his team by association.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:27 pm

[quote="Jimmy Choo"]Someone said that maf might have known that kate kill would result in two kills so i decided to see who wanted to have kate lynched D2 (the only possible time for someone to know that kate was lover) ... you fit perfectly for that[/quote]
that means you wre implying i that i knew kate was lover which i didnt

i voted Kate because she was acting like a scumbutt also dont make me paranoid because you are making this look like a very bad frame
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Well im just trying to see why someone might target kate instead of a strong town read

Im not against voting people for being scumbutts its just that im trying to see which possibility would mean that scum would hit kate.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

can we see if armani got a result first before quick lynching louis please
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

town can also get good prs too which makes me a bit cautious if voting louis

but Louis flip scum -> powerlynch Armani

also i thought marquis said that vanillarised people will be informed
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

what if vts/goons are vanillerised .. what happens then? do they still get a message?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 pm

I am reporter.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 pm

also jimmy regardless of what armani claims louis will still be fos which is a problem

i didnt think of scum vanillariser but its starting to look possible.

because if armani claims to be vanillarised -> louie is vanilliser which doesnt do anything for his alignment, armani might not be suspect unless someone else was vanillarised target which someone SHOULD claim

if armani is not vanillarised -> louie is lying and we lynch him to death, armani still suspect
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Copy
Commute
Hide
Redirection
Roleblock/stop
Jailkeep
Miscellaneous
Protect
Kill
Doctor
Result-Based Actions
Non-Kill Death
quote from seb in first page
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next