PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

[The morning arrives slowly this time. All of the people venture out from their tents cautiously for once, rather than eagerly. It's a mixture of dread and shame; how could anything possibly get worse?]

[...]

[There's a single body on the ground today, thank god. Yesterday had been like a soap opera from hell.]

[...]

[The familiar-looking note has blown away from the corpse this time, caught on a low-hanging tree branch only a few feet away. LUCIFER slowly extends a hand to pull it down, and when he just as slowly reads it aloud for everyone to hear, nobody interrupts.]

Spoiler:

[[ DAY 4 BEGINS ]]

Not Voting (17) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 6 days from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Also, clear your PO inboxes! It's hard to send Daystart messages if you don't.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Ok, so mafia just died. Who was suggesting there were two factions? I think they are a serious scum option at this point.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:41 pm

I have no idea why the mafia decided to shoot their own (unless there was some sort of redirect or something) but with the luck we've been having I'll take it~!

Let's start this day off right.

Vote Ray-ban

Does anyone actually question whether or not he is scum?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Armani read up on traitor:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor

aka they probably didn't know Fendi was on their team~

Oh and if you want to read up on absorber: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Absorber
~~~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

^if you're going to use that kind of language I'd be more specific...

vote prada
should have happened a few times ago imo
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm sorry dear be more specific about what?~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I thought traitor was someone whom when shot got taken over to the mafia team not killed. The wiki says to somehow counter act the UPness of traitor. I don't see what absorber has to do with anything. I say we go look back over what the dead said and see if they mentioned any PRs that they thought might be in the game.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 pm

I meant on Ray.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm assuming this is the kind of traitor we're dealing with:

"Some moderators allow for Mafia teams to kill their Traitors with the factional kill."

"If the Mafia can potentially kill their Traitor, they are sometimes told that a Traitor exists in the game. This forces the scum to hunt for their own Traitor in hopes of learning who NOT to kill at Night"

Basically the mafia didn't know Fendi was a traitor and hence killed him. However, its possible that someone redirected the factional kill or something equally weird happened.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Why do I need to elaborate my vote on Ray? Vanillarizer claimed he vanillarized Ray and didn't receive a "No result", and Ray said he was not vanillarized. There are 2 possible scenarios:

1) Ray is lying and thus scum.

2) Louis got hit with a redirect or something else strange happened. I think #1 is far more likely, especially considering how end of day yesterday went down.

A lot of little things had me worried Ray was in fact scum, but this post in particular got me: https://koalas.forumotion.com/t5p175-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-night-3-sun-feb-16-1900-est#1212

How could Ray be so sure that Louie was scum? I'm still not even positive Ray is. It seemed to me like he was trying to appear town and didn't seem to me to be coming from a town mindset at all.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh, I wasn't paying much attention to the action stuff.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm

There is the possibility that I was vanillaized or whatever it is called. I did turn into a vanilla at the end of Night 1.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Vote Ray-Ban

Regarding the Fendi kill, it seems strange mafia would pick someone with a reasonable amount of suspicion to nightkill, so I don't think it was them. If there are multiple factions, why has there only been one kill? Likewise with a possible vigilante. I'm not going to go much further into this because it is pretty pointless setup speculation, but it is something to look for.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:27 am

vote Ray-Ban

Not much to say really, with Louis flipping Vanillaiser and what not
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 am

Vote Zara

Ray-Ban's a good lynch, but I'd like to see what happens if we put a significant amount of pressure on someone who has done nothing all game.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 am

You know how yesterday I was saying zara’s lack of talking was pretty scummy? Well last night I did a report on them. I got a positive.

Zara won’t talk or do anything but probably used a night action- this is majorly scummy.

A majority of the scum were on the louis wagon so we lynch from there. There was also a town lynch d1 so scum on that too. I’ve made some spreadsheets for this topikc. On both the wagons we have Fendi (scum), valentino and burberry. Those two were also on other wagons (bru being on 5/6 major ones), this suggests to me that he’s just voting very oppertunisticly.

@Armani: Two things. Firstly why does a traitor imply 2 scum factions? Secondly why would questions about there being a second scum faction in a 26p game be unreasonable?
There is probably one big scum team, maybe a third party (with no kill probably).

My spreadsheet also suggests strange this about givenchy. On the miu miu wagon, on the first louis one but mysteriously off the second one. This + their support of lining up lynches seems they are trying to be opportunistic but not suspected for it. They’ve also said “does anyone question ray as scum” and then say they themselves do… so much wriggle room they’re trying to leave.

I’ll  quickly go over actions. The traitor isn’t known to the scum, last time I saw a traitor they were killed by the scumteam. Vanillerizer- I’m assuming it got redirected or he got distracted. Not much to speculate here as all I know is I still have a power role and there is probably some weird role seb put in that did it.

“How could Ray be so sure that Louie was scum?”: I thought he was very likely to be scum, I wasn’t 100% sure obviously just the most likely. But if you support lynches you want or they could fall apart. His town flips tells us as much as if he’d flipped scum.

Vote ZARA

Because i want to see their response to what I'm saying.

Obviously don't lynch me for a while, give me time to hunt more scum first.
Current to look into:
Bruberry (~)
Givenchy
Valentino
Zara

I'll go through them and look for others during the time we have left today. Close examination of the two lynch wagons+ no lynch wagon- people on and people not contributing to any lynch- should be examined.

Just to reiterate- i got a positive on zara so someone did something to them or they did something which is weird- considering their inactivity nobody would use actions on them (maybe a cop but i don't see a cop in this setup). They are lurking with full intent only posted before prods thus this is part of there plan and i won't let them escape.

I will probably be today's lynch but we can still do something with the day.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 am

DAY 1 LYNCH
Miu Miu (13) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi,

THERE WERE 3 SCUM ON THIS WAGON

DAY 3 LYNCH
Louis Vuitton (10) - Versace, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry, Fendi, Valentino, Ray-Ban

THERE WERE 4 SCUM ON THIS WAGON
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 am

day 1 fendi was on the wagon and tiffany too but she was miller I AM NOT SURE IF TIFFANY COUNTS AS SCUM ON WAGON so it is either 2 or 1 scum on that wagon, once we find who that specific scum is the rest are CONFIRMED TOWN

day 3 fendi was on wagon too so that means on that specific wagon there are 3 SCUM SO WE NARROW IT DOWN
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 am

i am the 2 shot sensor and i used up both my powers so now im useless

if there was a redirector on me who sent it to fendi thank you

also if there is roleblocker pls claim who you roleblocked becos there is still a possibility that there is a SERIAL KILLER in the game
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 am

or mafia targetted the traitor which is good but i dont know how it works

does the traitor know who the mafia is or does the mafia know who the traitor is? because im going to iso Fendi again for his reads
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 am

Mafia don't know the traitor, traitor may know mafia so it's worth a look.
Miller probably wouldn't count, have you tried asking lucifer if it does?

Assuming valentino is town (and removing myself+dead people):
Bruberry
Vivienne westwood
Chanel
Alexander McQueen

2 of those 4 are scum.

Versace
Vera
Yves
Jimmy
Prada
Burberry

3 of those 6 are scum.

Burberry is the only one left on both so looks pretty suspicious. His vote on zara seems like trying to dissociate from the current probable town lynch on me.

Scumteam is probably 4/5

Vote bruberry
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 am

burberry lynch seems legit

lynch burberry
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 am

Assuming that there is one scum in the neighbours:

Versace
Prada
Burberry

2 of those 3 are scum.

I’m say prada and burberry. Then one of the neighbours and someone off the lynch of louis but on miu miu.

Prada/burberry scumteam then.

Of the neighbouts: The traitor attacked jimmy so if they knew the scum jimmy probs isn't scum. If bruberry is scum then yves is probalby town which suggests vera wang. Yves and jimmy can you look through your chats with vera for scum motivation please.

Prada/burberry/vera

+ one of Vivienne westwood, Chanel, Alexander McQueen-though this depends if tiffany conted.

There’s the scumteam, maybe another member or a serial killer that I’ve missed. The neighbourhood may contain a serial killer instead of mafia though.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next