PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 pm

im just waiting for flip becos i contributed all i can and reads right now are all based on pure speculation

someone should just hammer so that we dont go into scenarios where were just guessing someones alignment yet lynching him anyways.
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.5 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo7_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo8_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Tumblr_mzzow6bgd41qa48jlo9_250
Yulia Yanina, Spring/Summer Haute Couture, part 3.

Ray-Ban (8) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Bulgari
Burberry (3) - Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Vera Wang
Prada (3) - Versace, Ray-Ban
Alexander McQueen (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Armani

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.

Lucifer wrote:And this is the part where I say I don't want to have to prod Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Zara all at once. :/

Giving these five players 6 more hours. :/ :/ :/

Also, Marchesa will be replaced if they do not post by deadline.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Uh OK so I just killed a little post I made in response to Prada by accident; without the quote-and-response format, here is what I was going to say:

What I'm trying to say here is that Prada > Ray > Burberry for the lynch, and the greater signs are pretty big.

I think Burberry is town and I don't want him to be lynched. All that I'm saying is it's not as though his alignment is confirmed in my mind, and it's not as though people voting him are necessarily scum-motivated. But he seems town to me and I won't help that happen regardless of whether or not I can understand where people voting him are coming from.

I don't know what you want from me (well, reading your post, it's fairly clear that you want a vote, but I digress) with regards to Ray. "Wishy-washy" is kind of a silly term when it's applied to the fact that, yes, I have one very big neutral read, that's been more or less a very big neutral read since D2. I leaned town on him a bit at the time because I thought Louis's vote was scum-motivated; now I know it wasn't. On his own merit he's claimed something that is a very easy and convenient fakeclaim...just like BULLETPROOF MILLER would have been, and that was a real role. I don't think that's a reason to scumread or townread him given what kind of game we're in. So just looking at his posts, some have been pretty good, some not so much, and the only one that stuck out like a sore thumb was the Tiffany vote, and once again that just depends on whether or not he really has the night action he claims he does.

It's not as though "I'm voting you because I don't want to vote Ray," it's just "I don't want to vote Ray because I could be voting you instead." Yeah this is a scumread that I've had for a while, but your posts seemed scummy to me D1 (not a lot of contribution, a couple votes at least one of which you later denied was of any significance [other one was on Hermes]) and I've had little reason to feel any differently about that since.
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Doubtful the rest of the game has any ammunition to switch their votes onto Prada (at least, I think more people have more motivation to lynch Ray anyways), but that's our next course of action tomorrow (in game, not irl).
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:16 pm

And still no reasoning.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Been real busy sorry dearies
will get caught up asap~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Givenchy wrote:Been real busy sorry dearies
will get continue blindly following scum because i don't realize the obvious~

Fixed that for you.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 pm

i hav nothing better to contirbute until the flip, everyone's reads are solely based post flip that the theories r all over the place

we guarantee a scum lynch next day and i dont see any aspiring wagons so we can work off the reads on how this wagon went to the hammer

at this point, i dont feel the need to drag the game longer cos the results are right ther already and trying to "make the most out of the day" is just theorizing what your plan is if rayban flips on either spectrum.

prod dogs
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 pm

i dont see what else there is to say.

yolo

unvote
vote ray-ban
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.6 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2nxuuf7V1qeds6ko1_r1_500
Totally fab actress and singer Naya Rivera wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses. What an honor.

Ray-Ban (9) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Bulgari, Yves Saint Laurent
Prada (3) - Versace, Ray-Ban
Burberry (2) - Gucci, Vera Wang
Alexander McQueen (1) - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo (1) - Armani

Not Voting (2) - Marchesa, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.

No prods were given, but Marchesa is probably being replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm

[There was not much chatter on the fourth day. Perhaps RAY-BAN can make up for that now with a rousing speech?]

RAY-BAN: Dear Lions and Ladies: I suppose you have heard the legend that represents opportunity as a capricious lady, who knocks at every door but once, and if the door isn't opened quickly, she passes on, never to return. And that is as it should be. Lovely, desirable ladies won't wait. You have to go out and grab 'em.

[ALEXANDER stares blankly.]

RAY-BAN: I am your opportunity. I am knocking at your door. I want to be adopted. The legend doesn't say what you are to do when several beautiful opportunities present themselves at the same door. I guess you have to choose the one you love best. I hope you will adopt me. I am the youngest here, and what I offer you is full of splendid opportunities for service.

[VALENTINO screams like a 16-year old girl at Justin Bieber's DUI trial.]

RAY-BAN: The American Foundation for the Blind is only four years old. It grew out of the imperative needs of the blind, and was called into existence by the sightless themselves. It is national and international in scope and in importance. It represents the best and most enlightened thought on our subject that has been reached so far. Its object is to make the lives of the blind more worthwhile everywhere by increasing their economic value and giving them the joy of normal activity.

[VIVIENNE looks around absentmindedly.]

RAY-BAN: Try to imagine how you would feel if you were suddenly stricken blind today. Picture yourself stumbling and groping at noonday as in the night; your work, your independence, gone. In that dark world wouldn't you be glad if a friend took you by the hand and said, "Come with me and I will teach you how to do some of the things you used to do when you could see?" That is just the kind of friend the American Foundation is going to be to all the blind in this country if seeing people will give it the support it must have.

[CHANEL hums.]

RAY-BAN: You have heard how through a little word dropped from the fingers of another, a ray of light from another soul touched the darkness of my mind and I found myself, found the world, found God. It is because my teacher learned about me and broke through the dark, silent imprisonment which held me that I am able to work for myself and for others. It is the caring we want more than money. The gift without the sympathy and interest of the giver is empty. If you care, if we can make the people of this great country care, the blind will indeed triumph over blindness.

[BURBERRY nods in approval.]

RAY-BAN: The opportunity I bring to you, Lions, is this: To foster and sponsor the work of the American Foundation for the Blind. Will you not help me hasten the day when there shall be no preventable blindness; no little deaf, blind child untaught; no blind man or woman unaided? I appeal to you Lions, you who have your sight, your hearing, you who are strong and brave and kind. Will you not constitute yourselves Knights of the Blind in this crusade against darkness?

[GIVENCHY weeps.]

RAY-BAN: I thank you.

[RAY-BAN gracefully leaves the fashion show. It is at this point that everyone remembers there was supposed to be a fashion show. Too bad so many people have died. How distracting.]

Spoiler:

[[ NIGHT 4 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (16) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Sun. Feb. 7 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

Marchesa is being replaced.

IF YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION, PM IT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Found replacements for both Marchesa and Zara.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6