PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

+10
Armani
Burberry
Marchesa
Jimmy Choo
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Prada
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 7 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 7 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Prada Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 pm

I'll hammer if needed. It's just that my scum read on Burberry isn't that strong now that Valentino's flipped scum.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 7 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 am

Deadline is in just over an hour I believe. Is anyone here?

deadline extension request

Dunno if that's been used already or if it will be needed but putting it there just in case
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 am

I misread this deadline and I thought it was at 2 pm Sunday EST. Eh. I'll request an extension though because in any case I want to get reads out before I get lynched (lol).
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:44 am

We need one more request, Prada?
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 am

Armani – Town… kind of. Has no basis for Jimmy being scum though, so his play is really anything but. Mafia seraph knight could be a thing though – see Bravest Warriors.
Bulgari – Scum. There’s just something strange about them. Their posts are fairly solid but the problem with them is the infrequency and general detachment from the game. Maybe this is confirmation bias because they’re not lynching Prada, but whatever.
Chanel – Lean Scum. I really can’t actually see a daykiller who already used up their shot feel the need to prod dodge over and over again. Early play was fine though, so maybe I’m looking at this the wrong way and that they just got demotivated to play.
Givenchy – Town.
Jimmy Choo – Town. I’m going to trust the cop results on this.
Marchesa – Town.
Prada – Scum. Lynch tomorrow.
Vivienne Westwood – Scum. This is a really weak read based on lurking however, and the first Vivienne tried to be really artsy but got nothing out of the poetry, so I think it was scum who just jumped ship.
Yves Saint Laurent – Town. If one of the neighbors is godfather, it’s her though.
Zara – Town. Pressure her constantly though. Make her claim.

Guess I got these out, wish I could've done more detail though. Someone go through Givenchy's ISO; she's the one I'm most paranoid about.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 am

No lynch <3
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 am

Prada said they'd be on to hammer, no sign of them extending the deadline. That vote on Jimmy was pointless, probably scum trying to get a no lynch
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 am

deadline extension
unvote
vote Burberry
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 am

Good
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:35 am

Hopefully that counts. Gonna use this time to actually get a significant reads list up, this whole alias thing is a bit of a brainache
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:25 am

So that's l-1?
Get your votes off Burberry and onto Prada. Burberry was one of my strongest town reads so there is no way that I'm going to let them be lynched.
Posts good, reads good, claim:a bit off.

Just because there is only 1 kill a night doesn't mean that there is only 1 way of killing. See BW where the ammount of kills per night was no where near the ammount that could occur. I think this is the main reason for lynching as people can't believe that only one kill a night would happen.

Zaras points... Possibly correct don't give the full picture either as someone could easily commute for a higher prio change.

Prada has been posting poorly all game and getting away with it similar with bulgari to a lesser extent.

As much as I like lynching people off results I'd prefer to refrain from lynching people who are more towny than those who are not.

Finally bulgari what gets me is the fact that you are voting burberry pretty much without question on Zara's results DESPITE previously strongly scum reading zara and then not focusing on her claim AT ALL.

And now some further points about prada just to make my point properly more known.

Prada wrote:Except for when I asked you at the start of the day why you thought Jimmy was scum and you never responded. If I've been ignoring your posts, it's because it is hard to take you seriously when you are a VT with no reasoning behind your reads.

Fairly recent but shows how I feel about prada in the best way. 1. Has a go at armani for the same things as she explains armani is doing. Prada voting burberry/myself etc on Valentino's results and then sticking with them to avoid creating another fragmented read.2. Going out of her way to do the most damage to people. Yes arnani is not the best but at least he is consistently saying I'm scum, prada on the other hand just unnessesarily rips into them for the sake of it.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 am

I'm reading the game and adding stuff in as I go through. So this post will be rather stream of consciousness and probably rambly, but it might remind people of some earlier game stuff.

Now that I'm actually properly reading back the very early part of this game was kind of painful, there was good content but it was hidden in a sea of shit, luckily those people have either been eliminated or replaced out. Val looked really scummy, after learning that we were analysing those sensor results I got lazy and focused on that, I'm really glad she got kaboomed.

Those first 2 days were really dominated by dead players, hard to get much from it. It's really hard to build a decent read list when activity was/is so startlingly low

Armani leaning scum

That C-Ron avatar needs to stay in the game. Generated some good content early game which tapered off and activity became poor. The replacement came in and they started looking scummier to me for pushing so hard on jimmy choo so randomly, we know however they are either VT or Goon so in any case they're not a priority.

Bulgari slight scum

Excessive activity posting d1 and dodged scum accusations from jimmy. Seems all over the shop now.

Burberry town

Been helpful throughout, not the most active person but actually puts effort in to each post. Also, we now know that Val was scum, look at how hard Val pushed on Burberry in such a contrived way, can they really be partners?

Chanel read

Day 3 only dayvig is so weird, plus their kill choice didn't really make sense from a town perspective, as Zara pointed out, which Chanel hasn't reponded to I don't think

Givenchy town

Day 4 they drove discussion forward on the traitor thing when scum could have stalled village in meaningless speculation, plus they pushed on Val

Jimmy Choo town

Ultra transparency early d1 and dragging village out of a pretty chaotic RVS was good, was one of the few people actually trying to move the thread forward early on and has applied pressure well thorughout. Towniest person in the game honestly

Marchesa impossible to read

A woman with no emotions [size=12.727272033691406]Can not be read so [/size][size=12.727272033691406]To attempt it would be [/size][size=12.727272033691406]Overwhelming folly, [/size][size=12.727272033691406]Really though I'm town. [/size]

Prada scummy scumbutt scummington

Activity posting d1 throwing out votes unsubstantiated and a myriad of other things, we should be lynching Prada today.

Vivienne Westwood scum

The rhyming stuff was really silly and unproductive, makes me lean scum. Their replacement hasn't really done anything.

Yves Saint Laurent scum

Yves Saint Laurentyes we do have a qt. yes we know each other's alignment. because theres such thing as scum neighbors obv. /s

One, of the neighbours is probably scum and it is probably Yves, them ruling out there being a scum neighbour so quickly was suspicious, and Valentino then called them out on it, I believe this was Valentino warning her how scummy it would be for her to say that all neighbours are conf. town. SHe also followed val hard in d5

Zara null

The first Zara was seriously terrible, I don't see why a townie would continuously prod dodge to stay in a game they clearly weren't invested in unless they had some fun ability like that suicide bomber. Having said that, we can't really have Zara 2.0 be answerable to the actions of NegaZara. 

Burberry lynch sucks, Prada has been staying on borrowed time for so long now, they're the best lynch
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 am

The above post is scummy. 3 town reads? Really? That is it?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:11 am

Jimmy Choo wrote:Out of Valentino / Alex .. I think Alex is the better lynch

My points against Valentino are mainly speculative except for that post from Fendi's I dug out, It from when I had that strong scum read against Fendi but really is only one example.
Valentino's posting is better than a lot of other peoples.

I would lynch Alex purely on post quality, which is poor.
Alexander McQueen wrote:Also I'm just going to wait putting my vote down a bit just to be safe
Alexander McQueen wrote:Good for you now just don't die off again like you, too many others and unfortunately myself a couple of times have done. Also Yves/Vera what explanation do you guys have to vote Burberry. Also any interesting developments in the neighbour chat?
I bolded that bit as was before his claim. What are people's opinions on this... It may look at bit out of the blue but if Alex did inspect all three and get town then would they really be wanting to know what happened. Just speculation though really.

The idea here is that they want to see what 3 confirmed town people were thinking. You were all confirmed town to him due to his results. Why would he not want to know what other town people were thinking? Maybe go off your reads to see what would be a good lynch that day. Working together is how shit gets done.

Jimmy Choo wrote:Burberry lynch that last day was very scummy. Everyone followed Valentino's results on it. YSL and Gucci. Reads should have played more of a part on one of the most town people all game.

BTW Alex posting throughout the following after Valentino's claim with things like dont include the neighbours.

Valentino fails to provide anything on her vote on Burberry.

@ Vivienne could you explain your first Day 4 post please?

If people dont want to listen to me about lynching prada then just see Versace's Day 4 posts ... and no one listened to him.

Prada wrote:
Do you even read?
er
i would say swap alex with valentino and visa versa but that isnt really what i want to find out...

Jimmy Choo wrote:Because if im wrong then id rather be lynching someone who I am reading scum anyway, without my idea i wouldnt be lynching burberry at all.

Those two go together. I saw no transation of your opinion on Burberry at any point so these post together confuse me. Please explain.

Jimmy Choo wrote:ok everyone drop the "random" part of the random vote stage please its not helping anyone.. we're onto page 4 and if anyone has any useful information at all then please come forward

now as this is anon and 24p Setup NOC then what do people think is the tactic for scum in this game?

Personally it seems easy for scum to coast through the first few days due to town numbers probably going to be so large that we miss lynch again and again. However I know that any one experienced will have a tendency to not do that anyway which leads me to suggest that they won't be trying anything like bussing at all because of the large numbers as dont want to give anything away early.

At the moment people who are taking RVS to do loads of random shit are:

Dior
Valentino

having switched their votes the most

why have you decided to switch votes so much without leaving time for pressure?
(Clue: "its RVS" is not an acceptable response)

Jimmy Choo wrote:No, my point was to discuss what likely scum tactics would be for this current stage and then see who was acting like how we thought thereby capitalising on scums probable lack of preparation .. As happens in most games where the scum qt for pregame is "let's see what happens in d1"
Waiting for scum to make the first move is reactionary when as town we want to be pressing

These post go together. Talking about scum tactics is scummy. You are fishing for what to do/not do as scum. Talking about what we think they are going to do is just telling them what not to do.

Jimmy Choo wrote:

Fine you think that the Hermes wagon thing was out of context. Yeah, thats an explanation for the unvote... but what about the next vote... properly explaining why you decided to unvote does not mean you have the right to place votes on the 23 other players in the game (slight exaguration but i hope you see my point)

Voting is Town's weapon and you are telling them they can't use it. Even with bad reason they still have the right to vote whomever they want. This is scum motivated trying to take away towns weapon.

Vera Wang wrote:vote Jimmy Choo

I'd just like to throw something out there, either Jimmy Choo or Yves are scum neighbors. They have have been leaving their clothes (lol, trash) on my front yard each and every day. Haven't had time to post because I was too busy cleaning up after them

This one is a question. Why did we not lynch these three until we hit scum? Two of them agreed that there is most likely scum in the QT. The best idea would have been to lynch Yves who thought they were all town to see alignment. If they flipped town than that would mean at least one of the other two was scum. Why you ask? Because scum would either bandwagon onto the other saying there is scum to look town or to bring up the idea of scum in the QT to gain town points and get the other two lynched and then be like: "oops I was wrong, just treat me like IC now though."

There you go. I put effort in. I expect this to happen tomorrow.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am

Armani wrote:The above post is scummy.  3 town reads?  Really?  That is it?

And what arbitrary number of townreads should I have been aiming for?
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

You called half the game scum. You are leaving almost every option open at this point. We are day 6 so I expect you to have a little more discipline with your reads.

What do you think of my Jimmy thing?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Prada's deadline request was over an hour late.

Day ending.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:29 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 6.7 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 7 18Blake+Lively+in+Gucc
Actress Blake Lively in a Gucci dress at the Met Ball 2013.

Burberry (3) - Givenchy, Zara, Bulgari
Prada (3) - Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo (1) - Prada

Not Voting (4) - Armani, Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline was Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST, approximately earlier.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 pm

[Apparently an explosion halfway through the day was enough to make everyone... simply fall asleep again? Shameful.]

[[ NIGHT 6 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (11) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Tues. Mar. 11 @ 14:00 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

IF YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION, PM IT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:01 pm

For the record, Vivienne Westwood was replaced halfway through the night.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7