PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

+13
Vivienne Westwood
Alexander McQueen
Gucci
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Ray-Ban
Bulgari
Chanel
Burberry
Versace
Givenchy
Armani
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Ray-Ban, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:04 pm

If a mafia cop flips then we'll know chanel is scum. If not then it's less likely so it's best to leave the pool of four for now. Focus on the other pool excluding neighbours and get the neighs to look at themselves.

It may be time for a massclaim actually.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Ah it's going to be fun watching the scum try and put a lynch together without dropping alignment tells (when we know where to be looking).

As long as valentino is town we pretty much win, hopefully it's not a scum gambit.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:05 pm

I should post more.

Well, we got lucky at least. Time for a turn-around. Burberry seems like a good lynch for today, though. lgi
vote burberry
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I thought a townie flipped at some point... turns out this is role madness doesn't it.

I vote yes to massclaim (1).
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm

DAY 1 LYNCH
Miu Miu (13) - Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, Alexander McQueen, Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Fendi,

THERE WERE 3 ( 2 or 1 depending on whether or not Tiffany counted) SCUM ON THIS WAGON

DAY 3 LYNCH
Louis Vuitton (10) - Versace, Vera Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Burberry, Fendi, Valentino, Ray-Ban

THERE WERE 4 3 SCUM ON THIS WAGON

ok just gonna leave this here
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 pm

so stuff we can use to filter out the scum:
- valentino is town (mafia sensor doesn't even make sense)
- jimmy choo, yves saint laurent and vera wang are the neighbors (posting this here mainly because i forgot all the time)
-iso's!

so off the first list this leaves burberry and ray-ban as my best picks to be scum, while on the second wagon versace/prada/burberry and ray-ban again (assuming neighbors are all town.

i have a couple of questions though
- what's the most likely scenario involving only one kill a night but also crossfire like we had here? i'm kinda confused.
- where did you get this from Ray-Ban: "Of the neighbouts: The traitor attacked jimmy so if they knew the scum jimmy probs isn't scum."
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:27 pm

"- what's the most likely scenario involving only one kill a night but also crossfire like we had here? i'm kinda confused."

Traitors are not known by scum. They can kill the traitor with the regular nightkill due to thinking they're town.

"- where did you get this from Ray-Ban: "Of the neighbouts: The traitor attacked jimmy so if they knew the scum jimmy probs isn't scum.""

I isod fendi and he attacked jimmy quite a bit. If fendi knew the scum (some traitors do and some don't) then jimmy isn't very likely to be scum.

Brubary is the best lynch for today.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 4.1 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo7_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_n0yekwmFlQ1sms0ibo4_250
Manolo shoes, as seen at New York Fashion Week 2014 (part 2).

Burberry (3) - Ray-Ban, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci
Ray-Ban (3) - Givenchy, Burberry, Chanel
Prada (2) - Versace
Zara (1) - Bulgari

Not Voting (9) - Alexander McQueen, Armani, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Feb. 22 @ 19:00 EST, approximately 5 days from now.

Also note that from this point on, if you use lynch instead of vote, I will not count your vote. I use "CTRL + F" and search for "vote".

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Hey lucifer, would a miller like tiffany count if a sensor was if the miller was on the wagon the sensor was sensing?
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 pm

i thought versace was mayor??? or am i confuse with someone else? because on each wagon there were 12 and 9 people respectively, but hammer shows that there were 13 and 10. maybe someone has action to add votes on someone at beginning of day if theres no mayor?
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Ray-Ban wrote:Hey lucifer, would a miller like tiffany count if a sensor was if the miller was on the wagon the sensor was sensing?

A miller will only be seen as scum by directed investigative roles, such as a Cop.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:50 pm

~Valentino: who do you think your results implicate?

~Gucci and Yves: Do you guys realize that Val's results implicate Ray just as much as they implicate Burberry?

~Ray you know full well that the only reason I wasn't on the Louis wagon was because there were already too many votes and I wanted to make full use of the day. Your implication that this is scummy looks very bad indeed.

I'm not "trying to leave myself wiggle room". Its simply that as much as I'm convinced that you are the best lynch today, I'm just never fully certain that anyone is scum (barring a confirmed inspect or something). Maybe that's just a playstyle thing.

The only possible scenario I can envision is that scum redirected Louie's vanillarizing of Ray onto one of their own. I find this extremely unlikely. Also the fact that Valentino's results seem implicate Ray only confirm my conviction that he's our best lynch target.

I'm entirely opposed to a massclaim: it is far too early.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

@Given: I abandoned that (you as scum) after the sensor claimed. I don't plan on voting you now unless a cop has a guilty on you or equivalent.

"I'm entirely opposed to a massclaim: it is far too early.": Why's it early? We need to get some successful lynches off and we need to avoid mislynches.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 pm

vote burberry

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:40 pm

explain
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:45 pm

ALSO IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT THERE IS AN SK!!

my sensor results is worded something like 'NON TOWN ALIGNED PLAYERS'

which means that there can possibly be 2 mafia sides or an sk with the wording of it just a caution for everyone
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:46 pm

i like ray ban's posts today and if burberry flips anything else it's immediate FoS on other people so thats a thing

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:50 pm

So you're explaining away the whole vanillarizer situation by saying you like Ray's posts.

cute~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 pm

There's nothing i can say against the allegation "there's no role that could have caused that" if you conveniently don't want a mass claim.

3 one kills in a row doesn't seem like multi scum teams.

If bruberry does flip town we get multiple confirmed scum. If he flips scum we lynched scum and have likely partners. Though scum flip is more likely.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:19 pm

If town had the redirect they would have said something by now. If scum has the redirect and you are actually town they aren't going to save your ass now are they dear? I don't see how a mass claim will help your situation or the town's position at this stage in the game.

You realize the same logic can be applied to you and there is no "multiple confirmed scum" unless we take your word (I don't~)
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Also by saying I "conveniently do not want a massclaim" what do you mean? Convenient for my scum intentions of having you mislynched?

I'm really quite confused dear~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:32 pm

It is possible town caused what happened with louis and they haven't said anything, maybe a pl who doesn't embrace death.

"You realize the same logic can be applied to you": I think i said before my assumptions that this was from my point of view.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:17 pm

If he was roleblocked he would have received "No Result"

If another town role caused it and didn't say anything potentially leading to two mislynches in a row then I will be very very surprised~ and frustrated Sad
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-Ban Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:22 pm

"If he was roleblocked he would have received "No Result"": He didn't even have a role that would give a result... that's only result roles like tracker, cop etc, not doc, vanillerizer etc.
Ray-Ban
Ray-Ban
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Versace Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Damn, the action stuff is turning out to be important.

Also I feel like Givenchy's argument of "why haven't you been killed" is rather weak. Whether it's some form of town protective role who's been doing an extremely good job of guessing the mafia kills, a town player doing the killing, and/or something else entirely, it's pretty noticeable that the players killed during Night have never been the ones town-read by most of the game with the possible exception of Dior (but anybody reading this think about it: would he have been your first choice as scum?).

I'm willing to vote on Valentino's results, which technically I'm doing right now!
Versace
Versace
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next