PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

+12
Vivienne Westwood
Chanel
Prada
Alexander McQueen
Yves Saint Laurent
Givenchy
Valentino
Jimmy Choo
Bulgari
Burberry
Armani
Lucifer
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 5 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Vivienne Westwood Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:58 pm

I made that post hen I really had no idea what I was talking about (and I went back to correct myself later) on Givenchy or Ray being pretty much confirmed scum and right now I still feel that there is a good chance on Valentino being Mafia but I'm really not sure at this point. For now I'm keeping my mote on Valentino and I will hopefully find time to look deeper into it before I vote for certain. Pretty much that AtE earlier today was scummy to me, but his/her more recent posts seem insightful and look town.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 pm

nah i still believe valen, lets get alex today. seriously guys, would scum really claim at the time valen did?
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Valentino wrote:
burberry has been in all mislynches
burberry is misrepresenting the information im giving yet STILL STICKING to it. basically what shes doing is following my results that there are scum on wagon, but is deflecting it on the person who actually gave the results for the scum on that wagon

i honestly dont understand why i have to fucking explain anything. ive read back in this game like thrice now in different threads yet people are still adamant on crumbs and claims and why x is scummy for voting y

you are all fucking annoying for skimping out on information just because someone is misinterpretting them

I don't see how I'm deflecting it on you because I am townreading you right now. If you are talking about Alex, we are both voting him, so that doesn't make sense either.

We can lynch Prada too but maybe some semblance of coordination would be nice because the deadline is tomorrow.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 5.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 5 Tumblr_n1iws0X5U21qdgn5lo2_500
Moschino, Fall/Winter 2014-15, part 2.

Alexander McQueen (5) - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari
Valentino (3) - Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen
Prada (2) - Jimmy Choo, Givenchy

Not Voting (5) - Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Zara

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 1 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:43 pm

I would prefer not to lynch either, but if I had to choose it would probably be Valentino.

The way I see it:

~If Val is scum then they made a very aggressive early game claim and then got unluckily caught at it by some very strange investigations. Evidence supporting this: Val's aggressive playstyle and this angry AtE post which was actually a considerable overreaction considering there were only two votes on her. But then again the player I think Val is is prone to overreaction. https://koalas.forumotion.com/t7-fashionable-noc-anon-mafia-day-5-sat-mar-1-2000-est#1382

~If Alex is scum he made a very stupid fake claim. Evidence suggesting this: Alex's less than superb play all game?

I'm more inclined to believe Val is scum but I really could see either which is why I'd rather lynch someone Prada.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Givenchy, disregarding play and going solely be claims and information, do you feel it's possible for both Valentino and Alexander to be town?
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Vivienne Westwood wrote:I made that post hen I really had no idea what I was talking about (and I went back to correct myself later) on Givenchy or Ray being pretty much confirmed scum and right now I still feel that there is a good chance on Valentino being Mafia but I'm really not sure at this point. For now I'm keeping my mote on Valentino and I will hopefully find time to look deeper into it before I vote for certain. Pretty much that AtE earlier today was scummy to me, but his/her more recent posts seem insightful and look town.

What color is the house inside the fence you are sitting on? I am just curious.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Its unlikely but definitely possible. I thought the same about Ray and Louis, so I guess you could say I'm worried about history repeating itself~

But my not wanting to vote between the two of them is more a product of not knowing which of their claims to believe
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

vote Alexander McQueen

i think between alex and valentino, i believe valentino's case slightly more. The main thing that has me questioning Alex's case is: Alex, why didn't you wait for a guilty result to claim? Also, Alex's claim post as to which scum was on which wagon is extremely dependant of Valentino's sensor results.
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

Why does everyone feel like we have to lynch one of the two
Does no one have qualms about mislynching a major pr

And does alexs claim make sense from a scum perspective to anyone
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 am

Givenchy, with the information presented to us, it's hard to believe that both of their informations can be reconciled. This isn't a Ray - Louis situation because, unlike with the two of them where we were working solely based on their claims, we have actual results from both users in question that can correlated with each other, and they clearly clash a bit, so lynching one of the two is mathematically the best lynch we can make.

I guess personally I'm more inclined to believe a Valen claim because he claimed first and is a stronger townread, as compared to Alex who's been playing sketchy most of the game and the bland nature of the claim itself.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

Valentino - That's what I thought as there wasnt any "ooh actually i am this role" going on, just wanted to make sure though. Nothing in your tone suggests it was anything else.
Btw can you only check on successful lynches (not sure if anyone asked this) as there are a couple of non successfuls that i would rather know.

YSL - your question above suggests that you dont believe alex is scum doesnt it? The rhetorical answer to your rhetorical question is no scum wouldnt claim then... surely meaning that your vote is void.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 am

what do you mean my vote is void im voting alex
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gucci Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:28 pm

yeah Alex > Valentino

vote valentino
Gucci
Gucci
Venti Frappuccino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:44 pm

what and what?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

It was my understanding that both the claimed people are ok with being lynched as long as we find scum.

@Alex:
Claiming something different than your own role is never smart and 90% of the time will get you lynched when you claim something else later. If you thought you were going to die or be lynched you should have just given your results. If you did fake claim then announce it after you have new results. More results is better than just changing your claim. Also, false claiming as cop is kind of dumb because they are by far the easiest results to fake. Something like a vig would make more sense but at that time people will just think you might be SK.

Really, fake claiming is stupid.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:00 pm

4 hours left. Are we going to lynch someone or no?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:13 pm

ah fuck. I definitely feel like a Prada lynch would be the best use of today but it looks like that isn't happening~

I know I said earlier that I felt Val was more likely scum, but Gucci's vote got me thinking that I should look at the respective wagons. Vivienne fence sat and provided no reasoning, Alex has been inactive and I've got a scumread on Prada so I'm really not liking the Val wagon.

On Val: Armani and Yves haven't said much and Chanel's case against him doesn't make sense but Chanel is probably town by role. The others have at least provided reasoning.

So while I still think there's a chance Alex flips town I also think he's our best lynch today~

unvote, vote Alexander McQueen
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Armani wrote:It was my understanding that both the claimed people are ok with being lynched as long as we find scum.

@Alex:
Claiming something different than your own role is never smart and 90% of the time will get you lynched when you claim something else later.  If you thought you were going to die or be lynched you should have just given your results.  If you did fake claim then announce it after you have new results.  More results is better than just changing your claim.  Also, false claiming as cop is kind of dumb because they are by far the easiest results to fake.  Something like a vig would make more sense but at that time people will just think you might be SK.

what does this even mean. Do you like think Alex is town and fakeclaiming cop or something for some reason?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Unofficial votecount:

Alex is at L-1
Val is at L-4
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 pm

OK NEW INSIGHT
well maybe not exactly new but let's think about this: there's 3 neighbors and we had been thinking at least one of them was scum the whole game because well that's usually the case with neighbors. My results showed them to be not guilty but honestly it'd only make sense for one of them to be scum, considering I think Valentino is town (after rereading through this day and all of his posts I can't really find anything scummy except for the emotional post maybe but that isn't really indicative of either side).

TL;DR IT'S NOT NECESSARILY EITHER ME OR VALENTINO THAT IS TOWN; WE PROBABLY BOTH ARE

So that means we should get either Prada and Burberry going off of Valentino's results. Burberry has been on every bad wagon and is on another one now (hint it's mine).

We really need to not fuck this lynch up if we want to have a shot at winning this as town

unvote
vote burberry
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:52 pm

oh wow deadline is in 4 hours gah well then i'm probably fucked which really fucking sucks.

also where the flying hell did you get that i'm fake claiming armani? I literally am Town Cop
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:53 pm

or we could still get a prada wagon going since it's very, very likely he's town too if you guys want to roll with that
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McQueen Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 pm

OK i keep thinking of stuff so sorry for the flood of posts. Even if it'd be a pretty bad use of the day, in the end not lynching me will just be way better for town because there really isn't a logical explanation as to why I would fake claim town cop and then do a pretty wacky job explaining everything as I actually did till now. Yes this is kinda WIFOM but just think about it. So this probably makes whoever hammers me scum so there you have burberry/whoever hammers me/and prada as scum.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Givenchy wrote:
Armani wrote:It was my understanding that both the claimed people are ok with being lynched as long as we find scum.

@Alex:
Claiming something different than your own role is never smart and 90% of the time will get you lynched when you claim something else later.  If you thought you were going to die or be lynched you should have just given your results.  If you did fake claim then announce it after you have new results.  More results is better than just changing your claim.  Also, false claiming as cop is kind of dumb because they are by far the easiest results to fake.  Something like a vig would make more sense but at that time people will just think you might be SK.

what does this even mean. Do you like think Alex is town and fakeclaiming cop or something for some reason?

The part about Alex is me explaining that if they are actually town their play was sub-optimal and that they need to not fake claim as town because it never turns out well.

@Alex:
Do you not think that Valentino is scum?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next